C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Check This Out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 E63s AMG
Check This Out

http://www.m90.org/index.php?id=10533

sICK MERCEDES BENZ AMG!!!!!! THEY UPPED THE HORSES. LISTEN TO THAT THING AS IT GOES BYE !!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 03:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
all i see is this

crazygirl2have 19/F
Union City, California,
United States
1girl4u68 20/F
Union City, California,
United States
artbabe97 26/F
San Mateo, California,
United States
Old 01-09-2006, 04:20 PM

2012 MERCEDES CLS63 AMG
Originally Posted by Brabus_x2
all i see is this

crazygirl2have 19/F
Union City, California,
United States
1girl4u68 20/F
Union City, California,
United States
artbabe97 26/F
San Mateo, California,
United States

lol, you have to scroll down a bit. it opens up media player on the website
Old 01-09-2006, 04:24 PM

2006 C230 Sport BLK-on-BLK
i didnt know benz made pagoni zondas.....sick!
Old 01-09-2006, 04:46 PM
ON PROBATION

They don't. Go here:

http://www.paganiautomobili.it/
Old 01-09-2006, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by artur023
i didnt know benz made pagoni zondas.....sick!
They use our MB AMG Bi-Turbo Engines.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:15 PM

BLACK 05 C230SS
I love the Top Gear shows. Yes, that MB kicks Butt! There are so many more cars you guys haven't seen before and they only have them in Europe. If you thought that car was insane, you should check out the Atom.

Trending Topics

Old 01-09-2006, 07:54 PM

silver 2002 c32 amg
i watched that top gear show and later they sent the zonda out on the track where it set a new lap record beating the mclaren mc12 and the enzo
Old 01-09-2006, 08:06 PM

silver 2002 c32 amg
Originally Posted by razorfish228
I love the Top Gear shows. Yes, that MB kicks Butt! There are so many more cars you guys haven't seen before and they only have them in Europe. If you thought that car was insane, you should check out the Atom.

the atom is simply awesome ... it set a new record in autocars 0-100-0 challenge with a time of 10.88 seconds they also managed to hit 60 in around 3 secs and that was starting in 2nd gear !! the only thing that could beat it was a suzuki gsxr 1000 superbike which was only a couple 10ths of a sec quicker

http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/04/latest_01_04.htm
Old 01-09-2006, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
Originally Posted by timberman
i watched that top gear show and later they sent the zonda out on the track where it set a new lap record beating the mclaren mc12 and the enzo
And then the Veyron killed everything.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:57 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by Kenzmbz
They use our MB AMG Bi-Turbo Engines.
They don't. Go here:

http://www.paganiautomobili.it/

www.QV500.com - Pagani Zonda Part 3: C12 S7.3 & S7.3 Roadster
Although the 7-litre Zonda S had only been introduced two years earlier, Pagani launched an updated version of their critically acclaimed C12 supercar at the Geneva Salon in March 2002. Featuring an AMG engine enlarged to 7.3-litres, this monstrous V12 now came equipped with a revised air intake system. Displacement was 7291cc thanks to a bore and stroke of 91.5 x 92.4mm respectively, the resultant five extra horses taking output to 555bhp at 5900rpm. With the S7.3's weight going unchanged at 1250kg, it meant the Zonda was now capable of 0-60 in just 3.6 seconds and nearly 215mph flat out.

(from Pagani Press Release) A Zonda coupé C 12 S with a strong Sporty Character (project code named Monza). Made subliminal by a development run on tracks, purposely made on request, for a customer loving the pleasant thrill given by the private road and track driving. This car has been
developed by the manufacturer to satisfy extreme wishes.

It is an example of the endless possibilities that Pagani has to “customise” the cars.

Technical features:
• The engine has been tuned increasing the power to more than 600 hp. The lubrication
system is a dry sump and the cooling system has been improved.

www.QV500.com - Pagani Zonda Part 4: C12 Zonda S7.3 Monza
At the Paris Salon in October 2004, Pagani displayed their most radical incarnation of the Zonda yet. Code-named Monza, it was built at the request of a customer who wanted a Zonda for track use. Illustrating Pagani's ability to incorporate bespoke enhancements to individual requirements, the Monza didn't comply to any specific race regulations as it wasn't intended for competition. Its suspension featured stiffer springs and dampers that were better suited to track use, the braking system including larger diameter discs and additional cooling.
AMG's 7.3-litre V12 was tuned to 600bhp, 45 horses more than in the regular 555bhp Zonda. It was fitted with dry sump lubrication, an improved cooling system and a free-flow sports exhaust without silencers or catalysts.

www.QV500.com - Pagani Zonda Part 5: C12 Zonda S7.3 F
Six months after wowing visitors to the Paris Motor Show with the awesome Monza, Pagani introduced arguably the ultimate evolution of their critically acclaimed supercar. It incorporated many of the Monza's high performance upgrades with the luxurious fixtures and fittings found in the regular Zonda variants. Known as the F in homage to Horacio Pagani's countryman, five times Formula 1 champion, Juan Manuel Fangio, this latest incarnation made its debut at the Geneva Salon in March 2005. A special edition built alongside the regular production model, the Zonda F received several major developments.
Among the most important were ventilated carbon ceramic brakes, these being fitted to the Zonda for the first time and featuring huge 380mm discs all round. Combined with custom 19 and 20-inch wheels that used titanium nuts, a weight saving of 20kg was realised. A new induction system with larger intake apertures for the engine replaced the standard Mercedes-Benz unit. This and a larger hydroformed exhaust helped the 7.3-litre Mercedes-Benz V12 reach 602bhp at 6150rpm. However, if that wasn't enough, a 650bhp Clubsport option could also be specified.

Road & Track - New Zonda F
Horacio Pagani declares that his Zonda supercar has finally reached perfection with its latest iteration, the Zonda F. The "F" is presumably for five-time F1 champ Juan-Manuel Fangio, as Pagani dedicates this car to him. The unparalleled attention to craftsmanship is made evident through details such as the wooden steering wheel and bespoke switchgear. The car is built completely by hand--ten of them to be exact. If there was ever a car that could be considered art, this is it. Not only is the Zonda beautiful, but the numbers on this car are virtually unheard of. With the clubsport package, the 7.3-liter, AMG-sourced V-12 makes 650 hp and 560 lb-ft of torque--without the use of forced induction. Even more remarkable, weight is kept down to 2706 pounds through the use of various exotic--and no doubt expensive--materials. The weight-savings help the Zonda achieve 1.4 g on the skidpad, a number that was once exclusive to racing cars. That much power applied to such little small mass, results in 62 mph flying by in only 3.6 seconds, and the car will make it all the way to 214 mph. The Zonda is definitely a contender for fastest car money can buy, but only if you live in Europe. Don't worry though; Pagani has not said anything about pricing, which means you can't afford it anyway. We wouldn't be surprised if the new Pagani Zonda F brings Ferrari Enzo owners to tears as they realize they spent their money on the wrong Italian supercar

timberman: the atom is simply awesome ... it set a new record in autocars 0-100-0 challenge with a time of 10.88 seconds they also managed to hit 60 in around 3 secs and that was starting in 2nd gear !! the only thing that could beat it was a suzuki gsxr 1000 superbike which was only a couple 10ths of a sec quicker
(from Ultima Press Release ) July 25, 2005 The Ultima Factory, who are the current world record 0-100mph-0 holders, yesterday proved beyond any doubt that the Ultima GTR is the fastest accelerating and decelerating road car on the planet by setting a new world record time of 9.9 seconds for the 0-100mph-0 sprint. This is the first ever sub ten seconds 0-100mph-0 recorded in the world!

The standard factory production specification Ultima GTR was powered by a 377c.i 685bhp Chevrolet V8 engine once again built by American Speed who are the official Original Equipment engine suppliers to Ultima. This engine is a standard part option available from the American Speed pricelist at www.amerspeed.com

The Ultima GTR stormed from 0-60mph in 2.7secs and 0-100mph in 5.5 secs which are in themselves world record times, and braked from 100mph to zero in just 3.9 secs.

Richard Marlow, director of Ultima Sports Ltd and driver of the Ultima GTR during the world record run said “Our new world record once again proves that the Ultima GTR is truly the fastest supercar currently available in the world today, and by a substantial margin. What’s more as with all factory spec Ultima’s the devastatingly fast world record breaking GTR is equally at home on the public roads as it’s an absolute pleasure to drive at normal road speeds thanks to the car’s user-friendly nature and smooth power banded engine. We look forward to the Stig taking on allcomers around the Top Gear test track in our demonstrator assuming of course that the BBC feel it is appropriate to give our British built sportscar the opportunity to humiliate their current lap record holder the Ferrari Enzo.”

The Ultima GTR used on the successful record attempt was fully road legal, fitted with road tyres and was driven to and from the test venue. Once again the world record was strictly conducted, overseen and verified by an official from Datron Technology who are acknowledged by the Guinness Book of Records and the motoring press as official timekeepers, using state of the art Microsat GPS equipment.
A submission has been sent to the Guinness Book of Records.

0-100mph-0 comparison times

Ultima GTR 9.9secs
Ferrari Enzo 10.9secs
McLaren F1 LM 11.5secs
Porsche Carrera GT 11.6secs
Pagani Zonda 11.8secs
Porsche 911 Ruf R Turbo 13.1secs
Ferrari F40 13.8secs
Lamborghini Murcielago 13.9secs
Aston Martin DB9 14.9secs
Honda NSX Type-R 16.2secs

0-60mph comparison times

Ultima GTR 2.7secs
Ferrari Enzo 3.4secs
McLaren F1 LM 3.2secs
Porsche Carrera GT 3.7secs
Pagani Zonda 3.7secs
Porsche 911 Ruf R Turbo 3.7secs
Ferrari F40 3.8secs
Lamborghini Murcielago 4.0secs
Aston Martin DB9 5.0secs
Honda NSX Type-R 4.9secs

0-100mph comparison times

Ultima GTR 5.5secs
Ferrari Enzo 6.7secs
McLaren F1 LM 6.3secs
Porsche Carrera GT 7.4secs
Pagani Zonda 7.5secs
Porsche 911 Ruf R Turbo 8.5secs
Ferrari F40 7.8secs
Lamborghini Murcielago 9.0secs
Aston Martin DB9 10.2secs
Honda NSX Type-R 11.4secs

100mph-0 braking comparison times (not including drivers reaction time)

Ultima GTR 3.6secs
Ferrari Enzo 4.0secs
McLaren F1 LM 4.6secs
Porsche Carrera GT 4.1secs
Pagani Zonda 4.0secs
Porsche 911 Ruf R Turbo 4.2secs
Ferrari F40 4.7secs
Lamborghini Murcielago 4.4secs
Aston Martin DB9 4.4secs
Honda NSX Type-R 4.4secs

Videos of the world record run including in car footage and external view can be viewed here.
Full data sheet can be viewed here.

www.ultimasports.co.uk

Outland: And then the Veyron killed everything.
...and then the Veyron killed everything. EXACTLY.

You kids have got to learn to check your facts before you post stupid shiznit! Please!
Old 01-10-2006, 05:37 AM

silver 2002 c32 amg
if you check my post you'll see i stated autocar record not world record although i must admit that ultima is seriously fast

to my knowledge the bugatti veyron has never been around top gears track and even though it probably would go quicker for now the zonda is still at the top
Old 01-10-2006, 07:00 AM
JeT

to my knowledge the bugatti veyron has never been around top gears track and even though it probably would go quicker for now the zonda is still at the top
Yep, in the episode that aired the Bugatti was not taken around the track. Too bad in that episode they didn't test how it handled.
Old 01-10-2006, 12:01 PM
ON PROBATION

if you check my post you'll see i stated autocar record not world record although i must admit that ultima is seriously fast

I do think that you're correct with the Autocar cite - just wanted to update with the Ultima record. BTW, Ultima broke its own record a couple of months later with more favorable track and weather conditions: 0-100-0 in 9.3 seconds, knocking more than .5 seconds off of their time! Absofrigginlutely amazing....

And didn't Top Gear just run an SLR around their track in the last couple of weeks and shatter all of the previous track times (including the Enzo and Zonda) by almost 2 seconds - making the SLR their new champ?(!).

When will the various testers get their hands on a Veyron, so that it is given its shot at reigning supreme? I hope that it is soon. The Veyron handles like an Elise...like an Elise with four turbos and 1000hp!.
Old 01-10-2006, 05:38 PM

silver 2002 c32 amg
hopefully soon

i would also love to see a line up of all the top supercars on an airstrip or something and let them have a striaght drag race over half a mile to see what happens