C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

just want to see if this happends to u guys a lot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cclass05
Cool just want to see if this happends to u guys a lot

k today i was goin to the store and i turned right to get into the parkin lot and my car got stuck cuz it was kind of high and my car got stuck my back rim was in the air. all the other cars went up the thing and only i got stuck wtf??? the people behind me were so pissed off.

I got stuck like this so many times. does this do any thing to ur suspension?

and also last night i flew off the curb i did not see it it was dark and i heard the curb hit the middle of my car but i dont see any damage on the side skirts wtF?
Old 12-24-2006, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by slammedcclass
k today i was goin to the store and i turned right to get into the parkin lot and my car got stuck cuz it was kind of high and my car got stuck my back rim was in the air. all the other cars went up the thing and only i got stuck wtf??? the people behind me were so pissed off.

I got stuck like this so many times. does this do any thing to ur suspension?

and also last night i flew off the curb i did not see it it was dark and i heard the curb hit the middle of my car but i dont see any damage on the side skirts wtF?

Geez, you know you sound like an idiot? I can barely understand your post. Perhaps someone with your grammatical finesse will answer in a way that only YOU understand.

But hey, Merry Christmas.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C3Twon AWD Jumpofffff
ya what do u mean by gettin "stuck"???
Old 12-24-2006, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is SOLD
say going up/down a driveway the highest point of the driveway is where he is getting stuck. the middle of the car is on the highest point of the driveway and the rear wheels are suspended in the air, thus no traction.

this happened to my cousin's bimmer because he took the driveway straight on and not at an angle. my car is pretty slammed and i don't get "stuck", but i always angle it. usually one of my rear wheels is suspened in the air spinning while the other wheel is getting traction.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Lets see;

1) Slammed
2) Properly constructed angle on driveway
3) Curb

Is someone failing math?
Old 12-24-2006, 05:44 PM

cclass05
Originally Posted by white_w203
say going up/down a driveway the highest point of the driveway is where he is getting stuck. the middle of the car is on the highest point of the driveway and the rear wheels are suspended in the air, thus no traction.

this happened to my cousin's bimmer because he took the driveway straight on and not at an angle. my car is pretty slammed and i don't get "stuck", but i always angle it. usually one of my rear wheels is suspened in the air spinning while the other wheel is getting traction.
ya the thing is i angle it still get stuck so the thing is i am scared to keep going so i backed out so what happends if i dont stop n keep going?

oh and the funny thing when i flew off the curb was cuz the road turns left a lil bit and i kept going straight and fell of the curb going like 15 damn that was painful to the car i never heard it make noises like this b4 while fallin off the curb . the thing is that there was a Bimmer 6 series behind me with some sick *** rims and he did not go straight like me he turn left maybe cuz hes lights are better?? any way i cnat believe i did that infront of a BMW and ya i looked under the car better and i see the marks from where it hit the curb does not look that bad just a few scratches on the exhaust and the plastic cover things under the car. my front bumper hit too but it was already mest up.

Last edited by slammedcclass; 12-24-2006 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2002 C230K, 2013 BMW 328, 2015 BMW X5
Originally Posted by slammedcclass
ya the thing is i angle it still get stuck so the thing is i am scared to keep going so i backed out so what happends if i dont stop n keep going?

oh and the funny thing when i flew off the curb was cuz the road turns left a lil bit and i kept going straight and fell of the curb going like 15 damn that was painful to the car i never heard it make noises like this b4 while fallin off the curb . the thing is that there was a Bimmer 6 series behind me with some sick *** rims and he did not go straight like me he turn left maybe cuz hes lights are better?? any way i cnat believe i did that infront of a BMW and ya i looked under the car better and i see the marks from where it hit the curb does not look that bad just a few scratches on the exhaust and the plastic cover things under the car. my front bumper hit too but it was already mest up.
I'm convinced you are in 5th grade, and a poser. Bye now.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:08 PM

cclass05
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
Old 12-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Banned

i dont know what a poser is, unless you are talking about poser mobile

But to help you out, I suggest an air-ride system for your car that way you don't "crack" the fuel tank and "blow" yourself up from the sparks created by the metal parts rubbing against the cement. It can happen. Be careful!

Take it at an angle if air ride is out of the question.

Its a far shot, but maybe get somekind of lift kit made at a fabrication shop. A round piece of metal that would insert inbetween your strut and body, sort of like a body lift 4x4. Then put larger wheels, 22+ on your car and enter a BET music video contest.

Where the hell do you live that it gets that bad you scrape? I'd move or get a a truck.
Old 12-25-2006, 12:29 AM

2002 C230 Coupe
Sadly some parking lots and parking structures have very aggresive ramp angles due to tight space and overly ambitious design. Cars with open differentials and a stiff chassis will raise a tire off the ground. My former Audi A4 Quattro never had a problem due to AWD, but I've experienced this once in a while. Only three options: 1) put in a Limited Slip Differential, 2) Take a different line, or 3) carry more speed so that, as your tire lifts off the ground, the momentum carries you forward. Either way, that's a lot of tortional stress on your chassis.

Bob
Old 12-25-2006, 02:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by emrliquidlife
ed, if only you've read his other posts...

they're ALL like this, some are even worse.

now let me clarify some stuff...

this kid lives in San Diego, not exactly the most rural place on earth.

the car is pretty much stock, there's no way a non-slammed w203 even if it is a face-lifted one will really get stuck unless you're doing something... well, look back at my initial statements.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
...my car is fairly "slammed" and YES it does hit the speedbumps A LOT but only with either the STEEL PLATE under the engine OR with the PLASTIC PLATE under the transmission (as some lame@$$ engineer figured that that plate had to be curved around the exhaust pipe)...

...but getting stuck?!???!?

My solution to being slightly lowered is to replace the panel underneath the transmission plate and to replace both front wheelwell mudcovers once a year (the top of the tires seem to wear out the mudcovers in the wheelwells)...

...but still, getting stuck?!???!?

greetingz,
Old 12-25-2006, 06:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 C55
he's back at it! and just like last time i cannot seem to turn away! like wtf man like i just cant stop reading like your crap wtf bimmer uh 6 series like how and like why and like does this happen to you like I hit a curb and the bimmer turned left cuz I think his lights are brighter than mine wtf lol hahah smash head bang bang.

i dont know if your folks bought you this car but it is quite clear you do not know how to drive! do us all a big fav, 1 - turn your license in for obvious reasons. 2 - stop making useless threads. 3 - go back to ESL. 4 - beg your folks to buy you a new car or better yet since they cannot see what we see, please tell them you are a moron.

i couldn’t help it, you are a loser, there are no nice way of saying it.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I occasionally get some 3-wheel action on some tight right hand turns into steep driveways but that's about it. I can't imagine why you're even getting stuck when I don't even come close to touching undercarriagewise and it appears your car is stock height (?).
Old 12-25-2006, 09:33 AM

2009 C300, 2009 B200
I don't understand how you can back up your car when both rear wheels are up in the air. lol
Old 12-25-2006, 10:56 AM

2005 C230K Sport Sedan, 6 speed manual
Originally Posted by Onizuka
I don't understand how you can back up your car when both rear wheels are up in the air. lol
If I am understanding the original post correctly, only one rear wheel is stuck in the air. If this is true, why isn't the traction control diverting power to the other wheel? I thought all of our cars (W203) had traction and stability control as standard equipment (someone please correct me if I am wrong). The braking system should grab and stop the wheel that lost traction.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:54 AM

cclass05
yea my car is stock height
Old 12-25-2006, 12:03 PM

cclass05
Originally Posted by white_w203

this is the thing i am talking about.

Last edited by slammedcclass; 12-25-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 C Wagon (No snickering please!)
My favorite new verb from post number nine: Mest, as in "I mest my pants laughing at the entire thread."
Old 12-25-2006, 06:54 PM

cclass05
Originally Posted by Moviela
My favorite new verb from post number nine: Mest, as in "I mest my pants laughing at the entire thread."

thx for the help.
i was gonna take a pic but i tried fixin my camera and i of course i did not fix it now i need a new one. here is a pic of my camera it was a good camera
Attached Thumbnails just want to see if this happends to u guys a lot-12_25_06_0916.jpg  

Last edited by slammedcclass; 12-25-2006 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I hope you had coverage against accidental damage on the camera.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:35 PM

cclass05
Originally Posted by sdsilverm3
I hope you had coverage against accidental damage on the camera.
i hope i do i will go check tomorrow but if i do have coverage i dunno if i should give them the camera in 100 pieces every thing i try to fix ends up like my camera
Old 12-25-2006, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER

Please don't do that to your car and expect coverage. You're just adding to the impression you created by gettng your car hi-centered. How old are you now?

Old 12-25-2006, 07:44 PM

cclass05
Originally Posted by amdeutsch

Please don't do that to your car and expect coverage. You're just adding to the impression you created by gettng your car hi-centered. How old are you now?

i know i try to fix my cup holder thing cuz it was getin stuck now i just got a new one like 1 month ago. i always liked fixin things. maybe one day i can work in the mercedes dealer fix cars??

wat do u mean how old am i now?

Last edited by slammedcclass; 12-25-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:46 PM

Is @ Home
LOL, your posts are so entertaining. Especially the one about Mustang and the wall.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: just want to see if this happends to u guys a lot