C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Zoomie's combined/merged question and request thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 03:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a w203 cÖuper
I just noticed your mod list there buddy. Why not put the license bulbs and the emblems together since their cheap?

I actually had plate bulbs and didnt notice that i put on 10w instead of 5w so it melted in the covering and now i dont have any lights on my plates. . Ill see if i can find you some

I will post my engine pic some other day since its not that great.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:05 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
dude, seriously...if you want to find out these information go post and ask in the related threads. stop making all these "spoon feeding" threads clogging up the search.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:30 AM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Combined, merged and retitled.

Amdeutsch
Old 01-31-2008, 07:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203 C230SS
Originally Posted by amdeutsch

Amdeutsch

Old 01-31-2008, 08:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2008 Black Out C350 Saks Edition / 87 VW GTI
Originally Posted by zoomie
Call me stupid, but I've owned the car for 3 months and I didn't discover the trunk key hole until tonight! Any other weird things you guys wanna share that you may have discovered about the car that may not be known right away?

For my previous car (Rav4), there were lots of secret storage compartments. I'll start the list.

1. Keyhole on underside of trunk handle.
2. ....
it happens to all of us
Old 01-31-2008, 09:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
excites your girlfriend
So what's this thread about? Why is it useful? Isn't everyone's engine the same? Let's see pics of....*drum roll please*

- Renntech carbon fiber engine cover
- Painted components (red/silver?)
- Green filters in place
- K&N air filters in place
- Grounding wires
- New spark plugs
- Superclean engine bay (tell us what you used to clean it!)
- Superdirty engine bay (tell us what the hell happened!)
- New horns (I'm personally interested in this one)
- Neon lights in your engine bay?

As always, please discuss details of modifications or repairs in their appropriate threads. Discussion of modifications should be kept to a minimum in this thread. This thread is intended only as an introduction to certain engine components to satisfy curiousity, promote ideas, and as a resource. Feel free provide links to other threads here if they are engine related so that visitors can navigate through it more easily. And without further adu...

I'll start off with the first pic:
hey dude that filter looks mad oily, you should run some fine grain sand through it really soon to polish it up!
Old 01-31-2008, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
Boob@@@@@

I Want Some Boobie@!!!

Plz Post Picture Of Boob

Include Info On Sizes, Age, Race

No Nip Slip Plz!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 01:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 S550, CLS500, ‘03 SL500, “92 190E Sportline
Originally Posted by ctC230K
hey dude that filter looks mad oily, you should run some fine grain sand through it really soon to polish it up!
+1

Not only will the sand polish it up, but it will add an extra 15-20hp to your car!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 coupe , NOt THE AVATAR!!
Originally Posted by aolsen
+1

Not only will the sand polish it up, but it will add an extra 15-20hp to your car!!!
and the exhaust would REALLY SMOKE A CIVIC FOR GOOD
Old 01-31-2008, 01:44 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts
w203 m112
Originally Posted by amdeutsch

Amdeutsch
Thanks.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Banned

'05 c230 Kompressor Sport Sedan
Apparently someone didn't like the organization of the photos being separate and someone wanted the w203 secrets to be merged with the photo threads. i'm not sure why b/c now it's really confusing and there's multiple topics under a thread heading that describes absolutely nothing. If you find it difficult to navigate through the information, you can blame those who reported my threads. Now that they are all merged, you'll inconveniently have to skip through unrelated information to get to what you want.

Folks, I tried. But I have no authority to change it back, so I guess you guys will just have to remember that the following threads are listed her under, "Zoomie's combined/merged question and request thread" You can subscribe to it to access it more quickly.

Headshots and facelifts (front end photos)
Butt shots (rear end photos)
What turns me on (engine photos)
Show me your insides (interior photo thread)
w203 secrets

TO THOSE WHO REPORTED ME:
I had intentionally separated the threads so that people will not have to look through stuff they're not interested in. I wish if you had trouble or disagreements, you would have mentioned it in the thread. All my threads seem to have support from the members, so it's really too bad that the users have been hit like this. It sucks b/c you guys don't even like my thread and changed it so that now users of the thread are now having a really difficult time filtering out their interests. In the future, I hope you will mature and realize that if you are not interested in a thread, simply don't post and don't read. Complaints only make it difficult for the people who actually use the thread.

Last edited by zoomie; 01-31-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FrankW
dude, seriously...if you want to find out these information go post and ask in the related threads. stop making all these "spoon feeding" threads clogging up the search.
As I mentioned previously, these threads are an introduction to the related title. Headshots and Facelifts for example is a photo thread of just the front end. I have asked that discussion in detail be talked about in their existing related threads. Merging the threads ruins the whole purpose of separating the different photo threads. And I see no purpose in merging that with the "w203 secrets."

B/c you didn't want to read through more listings in the search, people who now are looking for information will now have a tough time going through this thread to see the various topics.

If you're angry at the people who are posting too much detailed information on Front end mods here in the photo thread, talk to them. DOn't mess up this whole thread b/c of a few guys that didn't listen to my recommendation.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TruTaing
Thanks.
How does merging multiple topics under the same thread with a heading describing absolutely nothing help you in any way? You have not posted here in the thread before, so why is there an issue now? If you don't want to participate in the thread and their respective topics, simply don't click the link. Don't read, don't post. Ruining it for the rest of us doesn't help anyone but your ego.

Thanks to you, visitors of the thread will now have to navigate through a variety of topics to get to what they want. There will be "w203 secrets" discussions mixed in with ECU stuff, front end galleries, rear end galleries, interior galleries, and engine galleries. Wanting to merge the galleries would almost make sense, but mixing it with the w203 secrets and ECU stuff makes no sense at all. This only makes it more difficult. You've messed up the convenience for the users just so that you can avoid having to see one extra line on your search. Congratulations.

Last edited by zoomie; 01-31-2008 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
cry me a river.

oh wait, you might just try to kill yourself

https://mbworld.org/forums/kill-stories/228583-c230k-gets-abused-civic-hatchback.html

Old 01-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nlpamg
cry me a river.

oh wait, you might just try to kill yourself

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=228583

Again, you've been nothing but a pain. Insult after insult in every thread I've posted in. If I've done anything to **** you off, tell me so we can discuss it and get over it. As far as I know, we've never had an argument so I don't know what your problem is. Randomly popping in and out of my threads and NOT discussing the topic but showing up just to insult me is ridiculous. I hope you're having fun.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Again, you've been nothing but a pain. Insult after insult in every thread I've posted in. If I've done anything to **** you off, tell me so we can discuss it and get over it. As far as I know, we've never had an argument so I don't know what your problem is. Randomly popping in and out of my threads and NOT discussing the topic but showing up just to insult me is ridiculous. I hope you're having fun.
I've addressed my greivances with you in almost all of the threads where I've called you out in.

You came to the forum with a bad attitude and mentality. First you started with "this is a Mercedes forum, be more mature" or the "I would have expected this from a Honda forum, but not a Benz forum". Then, you post overly annoying redundant posts because you want to be spoon fed everything. You ask a plethora of questions (which have already been covered) about "mods" that you have no intention and would never put in. You have a consistent holier-than-thou attitude. You act as if you know everything about this car. I could go on.

You keep on digging and digging yourself deeper and deeper Zoomie...
Old 01-31-2008, 02:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nlpamg
I've addressed my greivances with you in almost all of the threads where I've called you out in.

You came to the forum with a bad attitude and mentality. First you started with "this is a Mercedes forum, be more mature" or the "I would have expected this from a Honda forum, but not a Benz forum". Then, you post overly annoying redundant posts because you want to be spoon fed everything. You ask a plethora of questions (which have already been covered) about "mods" that you have no intention and would never put in. You have a consistent holier-than-thou attitude. You act as if you know everything about this car. I could go on.

You keep on digging and digging yourself deeper and deeper Zoomie...
I pretend I know everything yet you're complaining that I'm asking too many questions?

For the record, you're complaining about me overwhelming the forum yet you're the one starting this personal discussion in a public forum where people are trying to read about the topic. No one wants to listen to us bicker. I recommend that we talk about this through PM rather than wasting reader's time posting stuff unrelated to the thread topic. But I realize the reason you haven't is b/c you get high off of insulting me in front of other members. Whatever floats your boat buddy.

- I read every post on the subject before creating a new post. Check the beginning of the threads.
- My response about the Mercedes/Honda forum came from people's retarded responses to someone's thread titled something along the lines of "What do Mercedes owners do for a living." It was filled with immature responses of people saying they're drug dealers or ballers or pimps. It was ridiculous. Talk to them about their immaturity. Attacking me isn't helpful.
- How would you know what mods I would put in and which I wouldn't? The whole purpose of me researching is to find out. I don't see how that's different than any other member.
- I've made contributions to the forum that people seem to like. If you have such a hard time with me, just don't read my posts and don't click the threads.

Last edited by zoomie; 01-31-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

I pretend I know everything yet you're complaining that I'm asking too many questions?

- I read every post on the subject before creating a new post. Check the beginning of the threads.
- My response about the Mercedes/Honda forum came from people's retarded responses to someone's thread titled something along the lines of "What do Mercedes owners do for a living." It was filled with immature responses of people saying they're drug dealers or ballers or pimps. It was ridiculous. Talk to them about their immaturity. Attacking me isn't helpful.
- How would you know what mods I would put in and which I wouldn't? The whole purpose of me researching is to find out. I don't see how that's different than any other member.
- I've made contributions to the forum that people seem to like. If you have such a hard time with me, just don't read my posts and don't click the threads.
you know zoomie, that's your other problem as well. instead of taking blame or apologizing for things, you keep on making insults and attacks.

you do pretend like you know everything. for example, the brake thread. you do ask too many stupid questions, hence this thread.

you have a false sense of entitlement on these forums.

the responses you saw on the thread about what "Mercedes owners do for a living" were JOKES. most people aren't going to be serious. many people here have known each other for a while and are comfortable joking around with people, we're not going to be all business all the time.

it's clear that you're never going to put on those mods. you have a list of CHEAP mods that take you all the way out till the middle of the year... you ask stupid questions that already evince where you're leaning. when you put your money where your mouth is, we'll talk.

as for your contributions, yeeeeah we really needed a review on tire shine. thanks.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

For the record, you're complaining about me overwhelming the forum yet you're the one starting this personal discussion in a public forum where people are trying to read about the topic. No one wants to listen to us bicker. I recommend that we talk about this through PM rather than wasting reader's time posting stuff unrelated to the thread topic. But I realize the reason you haven't is b/c you get high off of insulting me in front of other members. Whatever floats your boat buddy.
you said it yourself, this thread has been degraded. the last page has been nothing that pertains to your requests or questions and it's mainly because of your posts.

you're the one that continued with the arguments and insults rather than attempting to let the thread stay on "topic." as a result, there is no longer a reason to keep this thread open.