C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

LCD Replacement - European Maker / Supplier

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 11:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C 240
Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for this thread. My 2002 C240 LCD had been faded for years. Found this post and was able to replace it without a problem. I got mine from am*zon and have not had any issues so far. Saved me a ton of money I would have spent at the dealer.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 206 Likes on 197 Posts
2003 C230K Coupe Orion Blue
Any of the original purchasers of the so called European-made replacement cluster LCDs still around? Wondering how the parts are holding up.
Old 11-02-2020, 12:47 AM

2006 C230 Sedan
Original poster.
Still running strong on the 04 C230 by the owner I sold to. No issues or fading.

Last edited by 04mbc230; 11-02-2020 at 12:47 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 11-02-2020, 01:18 AM

2006 C230 Sedan
It's been 10 years at least since I had installed this LCD to the 2004 c230.
I realize I didn't post the supplier info as stated and had held back on the info. Where here it is for those who are will be fixing or still need to replace this LCD Screen type.
Sorry this may have come in late. I haven't log on for a while and just found this PM.
If you are still in to fix the lcd screen. Here is the info of where I bought mine: PRICE MAY HAVE WENT UP, IT IS IN FACT 10 YEARS AGO that I bought this.

My contact company is located in Italy.
Well here goes. I never had called them (long distance). I only communicate with them through email and since the are in the European Continent (Located in Italy). They do not replies email until you wake up the next morning (since their day begins when we are sleeping here in the Cali).
I paid about $144 USD + $4 of foreign exchange fee = $147 total for that day I purchase. Don't know about the rates today, could be more or less. Bottom line is. It will cost $110 EURO SHIPPED to your destination. Well I live in San Francisco, CA. The cost on that is 80 EURO (part) + 30 EURO shipping = 110 EURO. I am not sure if the price had been raised or if the currency rate had changed.

Here's the website and company name. The company is called MINITOOLS and somehow is owned by SAVI Electronics. At least that is the header on the invoice they sent me.

Direct website for the product: https://store.minitools.com/en/sepdisp06-mercedes-class-c-g-amg-w203-lcd-display.html

Product Number : SEPDISP06

The rep I am working with is extreme nice. She should be able to put this order in for you. Her name is LISA ZOTTI

Here is her email address: lisa@minitools.it

I am not sure how many customer rep they have, but LISA seems to be able to take care my ordering. You can send a request through their site and it might end up with LISA. It's up to you.

Also, as stated earlier. Nothing is for sure and there are possible for any bad screens. The supplier is a good company and stand by their product. I don't think there is any issue with them replacing and bad screens. So now that leaves to the other part, you are advise that tempting with the cluster can lead to serious damages to your car and by that you understand it's your decision to proceed with any information I provided and that you wavied your option to bring it to a professional instead.

THANKS and Best of Luck.

UPDATED:
Although you can get it from Italy, where I bought it from.
You can also get it here as posted by others:
In addition, from responses from others who replaced these lcd screens on their car. They had also tried this site as well.

http://www.diyspareparts.net/mercedes-2.html

Seems to be selling the same item and from euro. Last was sold 69 euro + 7 shipping. But ask them for OE Mercedes parts and they may ask for another 20.

I believe it's better to stick with OE parts since you won't have a problem with polarized glasses as with the part I had tried. Since I didn't try this part, I don't know what is the review or if the OE part that was bought by another c230 owner.

As usual, the information is yours, however you choose to use it, it's up to you.

Best of luck.