C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

1st Time Benz Owner... Proud but sad

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"annoyance" and "self-righteousness", amoung others...
Originally Posted by LILBENZ230
Karo - eat me. Cale, you next.

Cale - I was just giving you a hard time. You'll see that a lot. I have a unique typing style that people read with attitude I usually don't intend. I've told you before that I think the 6MT W203 C350 is the very best W203 you can get - above even the AMG models. I'd take a C350 6MT over ANY TL, for the record. And the 2009+ TL is the ugliest car ever built.
Matty

I like your style. You've got intimidating flair. Makes me sweat a little.

& thank you for the props you've lavished upon mein auto! Im glad the TL will not come bw our forum relationship. Perhaps I'll let you ride in my beloved some day... as long as you bring your Reba CD for us to cruise with :-p
Old 12-16-2010, 02:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Karo - eat me. Cale, you next.

Karo you know me well enough to know that I like a good debate, and I like and respect a very wide variety of cars - including lots of them that I wouldn't personally have. I wasn't trying to insist that everyone like the TL. If you don't like it, that's a much different ball game than making stuff up. Everyone has different interpretations, etc. But painting it to be a big, heavy, POS with a crappy suspension is trash talk with no basis in reality. I'm going to call that out. Also, I'm no spreadsheet TL lover. I've liked that car since driving several examples literally thousands of miles. It is not German, it does not feel German.. if you expect it to then that's your own stupidity. I respect it for the wide variety of things it does very well.

Cale - I was just giving you a hard time. You'll see that a lot. I have a unique typing style that people read with attitude I usually don't intend. I've told you before that I think the 6MT W203 C350 is the very best W203 you can get - above even the AMG models. I'd take a C350 6MT over ANY TL, for the record. And the 2009+ TL is the ugliest car ever built.
I'm kidding Matt, you know me I'm just busting your chopps. I havent driven one nor have I see the interior to comment but I'm sure it's pretty nice. I know new Japanese cars have very nice interiors.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
06 C230 SS 6spd
Originally Posted by Karo
I'm kidding Matt, you know me I'm just busting your chopps. I havent driven one nor have I see the interior to comment but I'm sure it's pretty nice. I know new Japanese cars have very nice interiors.
Friend has a 06 TL and the interior is nice, but I like the MB leather better compared to the TL's. But the new TL's are ugly, I dont like how they come to a point in the front and rear, just looks odd IMO.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nike Turbo Shox
Cale - And the 2009+ TL is the ugliest car ever built.

The new TL is big and ugly I have no idea what they were going for over at Honda in japan. Even the TSX it's just so BIG.

EDIT- I am not trying to give anyone a hard time just don't bash the Japanese cars man like if you need to bash just bash the SMART car. It's expensive, small, unsafe, underpowered.. Everything, even that little indian made pos I forgot the name of it. It was voted worst car of all time.

Last edited by OneOfaKindTrini; 12-16-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Banned

Havent seen the new TLs, will have to check them out.

And Trini, I dont think?? anyone ever was bashing any of the cars in question. Expressing dislike, yes, but not bashing. That said, Unless it's non-sensical, distasteful, or obscene "bashing", pretty sure we're all entitled to our opinion. There's something in almost any car that I'll find that I like. Not to beat a dead horse, but for instance, I really do like how those older TLs and esp the TL-S look. But when I test drove one, I just wasn't digging it. It was actually kinda fun to drive around the block, but that's as far as I'd want to go in it. Ive otherwise just never been a fan of Japanese cars. I know you love them to death, and you sound like you would rather drive a Honda lawn mower over your c280 (lol!), and that's totally cool.
i also know ive been in a few threads where you've bashed the idea of souping up a w203, suggesting someone would be better off buying some souped up Honda instead. anyway. to each his own. its been fun :p
Old 12-16-2010, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nike Turbo Shox
Originally Posted by cpbeasley
Havent seen the new TLs, will have to check them out.

And Trini, I dont think?? anyone ever was bashing any of the cars in question. Expressing dislike, yes, but not bashing. That said, Unless it's non-sensical, distasteful, or obscene "bashing", pretty sure we're all entitled to our opinion. There's something in almost any car that I'll find that I like. Not to beat a dead horse, but for instance, I really do like how those older TLs and esp the TL-S look. But when I test drove one, I just wasn't digging it. It was actually kinda fun to drive around the block, but that's as far as I'd want to go in it. Ive otherwise just never been a fan of Japanese cars. I know you love them to death, and you sound like you would rather drive a Honda lawn mower over your c280 (lol!), and that's totally cool.
i also know ive been in a few threads where you've bashed the idea of souping up a w203, suggesting someone would be better off buying some souped up Honda instead. anyway. to each his own. its been fun :p
I have i'll admit, but he said the suspension is garbage and I've seen TL's at time attacks and they aren't lazy.

Lmao see man I am west indian so I naturally like cheap speed.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:56 PM
Banned

hahaha! At least you're honest, kid. That I can respect!
Old 12-16-2010, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
You have to understand, Trini has the teenage blood where he keeps going and going. He goes on different car forums and beats off on cars. One day he will beat off to the 335 and put that he drives a 335. Then the next day he will go to the RSX forum and beat off to that and then put that he drives an RSX. Then he will go to the G37 forum and beat off to that and put that he drives a G37. Then he will go to the Evo forum and do a double beat off to that..then he will get soo tired and fall asleep and he'll forget to put that he drives an Evo. I usually just beat off to w203 pics
Old 12-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Banned

You have to understand, Trini has the teenage blood where he keeps going and going. He goes on different car forums and beats off on cars. One day he will beat off to the 335 and put that he drives a 335. Then the next day he will go to the RSX forum and beat off to that and then put that he drives an RSX. Then he will go to the G37 forum and beat off to that and put that he drives a G37. Then he will go to the Evo forum and do a double beat off to that..then he will get soo tired and fall asleep and he'll forget to put that he drives an Evo. I usually just beat off to w203 pics
Classic!

Trini, hope you wash those hairy palms before you even so much as touch your c280. You may not like it, but it deserves better. Karo, we should probably call Mercedes Protective Services. I can offer it a good home. Least it'd have 3 other w203 friend's to play with here. I have a fresh can of gunk-be-gone too...
Old 12-16-2010, 07:08 PM
Banned

a "double beat-off" roflmao. learn something new everyday.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nike Turbo Shox
.. I agree with this because I am on E90POST, CLUBRSX, MYG37 and EvolutionM AND MbWorld all of which forums that I actively post on. Yeah I am quite the undecided type because I do love my W203 honestly and it's hard to let go, but speed is my thing. That is why I am always contemplating selling. I am in and out of dealerships, just the other day I was in Guifree Mitsubishi checking out a EVO X. And I won't lie every forum I am on has a picture of my W203 as my avatar and it's in my sig.. Even on B20Vtec where anything goes.
Classic!

Trini, hope you wash those hairy palms before you even so much as touch your c280. You may not like it, but it deserves better. Karo, we should probably call Mercedes Protective Services. I can offer it a good home. Least it'd have 3 other w203 friend's to play with here. I have a fresh can of gunk-be-gone too...
LMAO. .. My palms are always squeaky clean before I go near my W203.

At the end of the day first thing seen on my Blackberry is a picture of a fine White W203..

Last edited by OneOfaKindTrini; 12-16-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Classic!

Atleast the car would go to a much appreciated person. Poor car, he probably beats her because she is not Japanese

a "double beat-off" roflmao. learn something new everyday.
Then there is the Extreme double beat-off...usually done to the black series models
Old 12-16-2010, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 C350 Sport 6MT
Originally Posted by OneOfaKindTrini
.. I agree with this because I am on E90POST, CLUBRSX, MYG37 and EvolutionM AND MbWorld all of which forums that I actively post on. Yeah I am quite the undecided type because I do love my W203 honestly and it's hard to let go, but speed is my thing. That is why I am always contemplating selling. I am in and out of dealerships, just the other day I was in Guifree Mitsubishi checking out a EVO X.

Just giving you a hard time man . Major respect for not being a bias punk like me
Old 12-16-2010, 07:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nike Turbo Shox
Atleast the car would go to a much appreciated person. Poor car, he probably beats her because she is not Japanese

Then there is the Extreme double beat-off...usually done to the black series models

LMAO.. No one was suppose to know that. hahaha

.. So that's what it's called huh? CLK63 Black series high res. on my desktop
Old 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneOfaKindTrini
.. I agree with this because I am on E90POST, CLUBRSX, MYG37 and EvolutionM AND MbWorld all of which forums that I actively post on. Yeah I am quite the undecided type because I do love my W203 honestly and it's hard to let go, but speed is my thing. That is why I am always contemplating selling. I am in and out of dealerships, just the other day I was in Guifree Mitsubishi checking out a EVO X. And I won't lie every forum I am on has a picture of my W203 as my avatar and it's in my sig.. Even on B20Vtec where anything goes.

At the end of the day first thing seen on my Blackberry is a picture of a fine White W203..
RESPECT! (Ali G style)

I teared up a little bit when I read this, Trini... didnt expect to read this... you do CARE!!!

So.... Karo

What's it called when you whack off to a w203 but your GIRLFRIEND/WIFE is the one doing the whacking off for you!?
Old 12-17-2010, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 795 Likes on 598 Posts
2019 G70 6MT & 2022 Ford Maverick XL
What's it called when you whack off to a w203 but your GIRLFRIEND/WIFE is the one doing the whacking off for you!?
It's called why is this female trying to touch my parts.