C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

My C230k Coupe Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 09:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C230 Coupe Silver
selling an authentic lorinser wing if anyone is interested pm me
Old 11-12-2011, 02:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 c230 coupe
pics, send to robgutschow@gmail.com n price plz
Old 01-10-2012, 12:06 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
to FINALLY... update all my stuffs.. haha... I've recently got myself a Cedarslink subwoofer from michael kuzni, will be posting a thread about this soon. I've gotten aftermarket seats in the car ( black/grey) got an aftermarket shift knob, got the projector foglights off ebay and modified them to use my 9006 bulbs instead of the h3 bulbs that its made for. got brand new headlights. got the front H&R sway bar to match the rear H&R sway bar. can't remember if i have done anything else... haha umm put stickers on my car lol. and need to get left updated tail light so i can install my right one finally. also about to do a stud conversion once ARD gets 90mm studs back in stock in February.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
2004 Civic Si. FWD for the Win!
Need pics, homey.

EDIT: You don't really need studs that long. I have the Rogue Engineering street/track ones here:

http://www.rogueengineering.com/rogue/W-Stud/WSTUD.html

I could even package them up with the center console switches, since Rogue's 2 miles from work.

Last edited by tommy; 01-10-2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: to tell him his stud conversion delay isn't necessary
Old 01-12-2012, 12:55 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
Smile

Originally Posted by tommy
Need pics, homey.

EDIT: You don't really need studs that long. I have the Rogue Engineering street/track ones here:

I could even package them up with the center console switches, since Rogue's 2 miles from work.
I won't need that long of studs even if I run 75mm? If you want to know what offset I will be running, somewhere between 30 and 40 in the rear .
And if those spacers will run on that stud, than yes sir! 20mm would prOlly be the biggest spacer I would run. Also about the pics, I definitely will. Let me pop the fogs back out on friday and try tinting them, as well as tinting the new headlights with clear film and getting those on the car, also just finally ordered my left updated taillight, since I've had the right one sitting in the corner collecting dust... Should be in on Friday. So ill wash the car on Saturday and take pictures before I go to a car show up and show off meet
Old 01-12-2012, 01:54 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
Need pics, homey.

Also, just looked over the bolts, and I think i'm down to get the racing ones, I think 15mm should do good let me know how much everything is
Old 01-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Originally Posted by Jerkin
Also, just looked over the bolts, and I think i'm down to get the racing ones, I think 15mm should do good let me know how much everything is

I'm sure that made sense to you, but it sure didn't to me. Are you saying that you'd want 15mm spacers and the race bolts, but in a way where you're garbling everything just to confuse me?

Their spacers fit BMW's 5 x 120 pattern, so I do not believe that pattern works with our cars. The bolts do, obviously, otherwise my wheels wouldn't be on my car.

Let me know what you do want in plain English - I'll wait on sending the switch row until you let me know.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:59 AM

C230 Coupe Silver

I'm sure that made sense to you, but it sure didn't to me. Are you saying that you'd want 15mm spacers and the race bolts, but in a way where you're garbling everything just to confuse me?

Their spacers fit BMW's 5 x 120 pattern, so I do not believe that pattern works with our cars. The bolts do, obviously, otherwise my wheels wouldn't be on my car.

Let me know what you do want in plain English - I'll wait on sending the switch row until you let me know.
Haha yeah I tend to do that. I would like the racing bolts so that I can get my Own 15mm spacers in the future sOrry for confusing you.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Out Of Control!!

Yes, your highness. Your wish is my command.

Just called them - they have a race set in stock. I'll drive down and get them on my lunch, then go to UPS and send them and the switch row to your addy.

You officially have 30 minutes to change your mind. After that, you're stuck with them and paying me, of course.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:07 PM

C230 Coupe Silver
Yes, your highness. Your wish is my command.

Just called them - they have a race set in stock. I'll drive down and get them on my lunch, then go to UPS and send them and the switch row to your addy.

You officially have 30 minutes to change your mind. After that, you're stuck with them and paying me, of course.
Haha thank you, what size mm lug nuts should I look for now?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

M12 x 1.5, as stated by Rogue in the link.

You do have to pay attention to cone vs. ball seats; MB OEM rims are for the most part ball, while most aftermarkets are cone. My OZ rims are ball, which means that I can use the same lugnuts for both my stock winter rims and them, but also means that I can't get neato-peachykeen aftermarket lugnuts - would love to have extended open lugnuts, but not available in ball seat. Make sure you know which you have.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:22 PM

C230 Coupe Silver
M12 x 1.5, as stated by Rogue in the link.

You do have to pay attention to cone vs. ball seats; MB OEM rims are for the most part ball, while most aftermarkets are cone. My OZ rims are ball, which means that I can use the same lugnuts for both my stock winter rims and them, but also means that I can't get neato-peachykeen aftermarket lugnuts - would love to have extended open lugnuts, but not available in ball seat. Make sure you know which you have.
Do the racing studs come with cone lug nuts already? I guess I might have to get two separate pair of nuts in the future once I get those rims, no biggy, but right now I need the cone for the stock.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

No, you need the ball seat lugnuts for stock.

They come as studs only - it's up to you to bring your nuts.

Everything's on its way to you now, will PM the final price.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:34 PM

C230 Coupe Silver
No, you need the ball seat lugnuts for stock.

They come as studs only - it's up to you to bring your nuts.

Everything's on its way to you now, will PM the final price.
No nuts? And more expensive than ARD? Oh I don't want them anymore...

Haha jk you were probably like -.-
Thank you tommy.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:46 PM

C230 Coupe Silver
Also, the wing has been sold to a ninja, just to update haha
Old 01-13-2012, 01:10 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
https://mbworld.org/forums/members/m...=gnr-img-album

https://mbworld.org/features/slr/red..._mbdec11_1.php

that right there is ridiculuous... really? an slr mclaren that has an additional 5.3 million dollars worth of mods, most of that being gold included?
Old 01-13-2012, 09:48 PM

C230 Coupe Silver
Today was a sad day my projector foglights off eBay were not able to be tinted because they are too round and made of glass. Since they were too round I couldn't tint them, the shop said they wouldn't do it because it's glass and they are afraid of breaking them... Total fail up for sale for whoever wants them... The pair for 40 bucks plus shipping I fitted them to 9006 bulbs... Will include two pairs of bulbs if you guys want as well.

Otherwise I got the new tail lights on, kinda weird that one is the German one and the other is the American one haha.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:11 PM

C230 Coupe Silver
https://mbworld.org/forums/mobile-el...ml#post5004582

bunch of stuff for sale
Old 01-21-2012, 03:02 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
Also, does anybody know of a stage 1 clutch I can get for the manual m111 engine and a flywheel?

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprat...0-c-class.html

http://www.andysautosport.com/merced...tch_kits/spec/

Also all the spec brand clutches mention that the spec ones are for the 1.8 from 03-05. What the difference other than the m111 engine should be faster
Old 01-21-2012, 03:02 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
Also, does anybody know of a stage 1 clutch I can get for the manual m111 engine and a flywheel?

http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprat...0-c-class.html

http://www.andysautosport.com/merced...tch_kits/spec/

Also all the spec brand clutches mention that the spec ones are for the 1.8 from 03-05. What the difference other than the m111 engine should be faster
Old 01-24-2012, 02:48 AM

2005 CLK55 AMG Coupe
Hi Jerkin and all the senior post members!

Sorry to interrupt the thread... I have started out with the coupe about a year ago like Jerkin and want to share my part of the story and maybe get some help/ideas on future upgrades together with fellow members ^^

Pics first!!

Now Upgrade List:
- Custom Pulley (bigger than ASP)
- K&N Air filter
- SuperSprint header
- 2.5" stainless custom work all the way to the muffler (inc. high flow race cat and resonator)
- Apexi Exhaust control valve (too loud for comfort)
- Eibach sway front and rear
- Bilstien PSS9
- Brembo GT BBK 4pot front 2pot
- KMAC rear camber adj kit
- AMG replica 225/40R18 Michellen Pilot Super Sport A/S
- AMG wheels 225/40R18 Hankook RS3 265/40/R18 Bridgestone RE10

Thank you C230 Sport Coup, PShek's post, and other senior coupes on the forum!! you guys are my inspiration!!

Right now I Desperately need ECU tune and wheel alignment and corner balance!!

Future I'm looking at sparkplugs and intercooler upgrade to help the supercharge work more efficiently...Please comment/suggest other things that I could look into

My name is Thomas, I live in SoCal
Thankyou

Last edited by gundam266; 01-24-2012 at 03:49 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 03:03 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
Originally Posted by gundam266
Hi Jerkin and all the senior post members!

Sorry to interrupt the thread... I have started out with the coupe about a year ago like Jerkin and want to share my part of the story and maybe get some help/ideas on future upgrades together with fellow members ^^

Pics first!!

Now Upgrade List:
- Custom Pulley (bigger than ASP)
- SuperSprint header
- 2.5" stainless custom work all the way to the muffler
- Apexi Exhaust control valve (gots too loud for comfort)
- Eibach sway front and rear
- Bilstien PSS9
- Brembo GT BBK 4pot front 2pot
- KMAC rear camber adj kit
- AMG replica 225/40R18 Michellen Pilot Super Sport A/S
- AMG wheels 225/40R18 Hankook RS3 265/40/R18 Bridgestone RE10

Thank you C230 Sport Coup, PShek's post, and other senior coupes on the forum!! you guys are my inspiration!!

Right now I Desperately need ECU tune and wheel alignment and corner balance!!

Future I'm looking at sparkplugs and intercooler upgrade to help the supercharge work more efficiently...Please comment/suggest other things that I could look into

My name is Thomas, I live in SoCal
Thankyou
Damn, looks like you spent hella money... BUT DO YOU GOT A WOODEN TRUNK?! Haha doing it this Friday. Gonna be pretty interesting since I pulled the left rear part of the seat out as well and will put wood over that part and make a custom PUK box for my woofer. Santa Cruz will sure be fun. Now if only someone gave me more money for other stuff on my list haha. I guess I'll post some pics of it tomorrow and repost more after the trunk
Old 01-24-2012, 03:44 AM

2005 CLK55 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by Jerkin
Damn, looks like you spent hella money... BUT DO YOU GOT A WOODEN TRUNK?! Haha doing it this Friday. Gonna be pretty interesting since I pulled the left rear part of the seat out as well and will put wood over that part and make a custom PUK box for my woofer. Santa Cruz will sure be fun. Now if only someone gave me more money for other stuff on my list haha. I guess I'll post some pics of it tomorrow and repost more after the trunk
HAHAHAHA~ Likewise!!
Spent all on performance, still have a long way to go.
steve over at the slk section says the stock internals of our M111 is good for almost 300hp... so I would like to get ~200 to the wheels if possible (right now at 143whp)

Lets keep updating!!
Someday I would like to drop a battery, an amp, and a sub in the spare tire space~ then I can roll down Beverly hill?? ^^"

Last edited by gundam266; 01-24-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:13 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
HAHAHAHA~ Likewise!!
steve over at the slk section says the stock internals of our M111 is good for almost 300hp... so I would like to get ~200 to the wheels if possible (right now at 143whp)

Lets keep updating!!
Someday I would like to drop a battery, an amp, and a sub in the spare tire space~ then I can roll down Beverly hill?? ^^"
300 hp? Please do let me know what I can do to reach any hp near this area.!!!

Haha I'm just waiting for more tiny and vinyl to arrive tomorrow or after, so I can tint my new clear fogs and vinyl the interior. Then gotta order some leather to cover the door handles, pillar things near the windshield and try to dynomat the rear plastic section thing. Then IM GETTING THE VIP TABLE!!! Haha that'll be an interesting addition to the car. Bdw... Yesterday I pulled up to a light that turned yellow as I wa coming up so I hit the brakes and crossed the white line too far and the cameras went off but I don't have my front license plate on!!!! Suck on that world!!!! So the only identification those people will get from the picture is my face going :: !
Old 01-24-2012, 04:15 AM

C230 Coupe Silver
HAHAHAHA~ Likewise!!

Lets keep updating!!
P.S. I was doing research earlier.. Didnt people say the interloper didn't really do anything? But either way if you decide to do it. Let me know, I'll be on board with it anyways just to keep the car cooler

I like to stay cool haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My C230k Coupe Project