C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Help needed-Anyone know icehawk2062 / Peter umholtz from orlando florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help needed-Anyone know icehawk2062 / Peter umholtz from orlando florida

Hello, I am trying to locate Peter Umholts or icehawk2062 who was parting out a 2006 C230 on this forum. I purchased parts from him, which were damaged when I received them and could not be used ( he failed to tell me the parts were damaged during our initial phone conversation, when I received them he did admit they were damaged). He had agreed to refund me some of the moneye but, It appears his phone numbe is no longer operational. He is located in Orlando area. Any contact information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
AL Z

Last edited by AL Z; 06-22-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:52 PM

C240
Ouch that doesnt sound very good. I hope you get it solved man..
Old 06-22-2011, 11:49 PM

2003 c240
yea this guy was sketchy. I was going to buy something from him but his responses were slow and he never followed through. Sorry this happened to you. If you used paypal you should put in a dispute now before your 45 day period is up.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
06 C230 SS 6spd
He replied to me pretty quick on a PM I sent him but then when I asked for pics of the part he never replied back to me.

Whats the deal with shady sellers lately? I usually feel bad for selling my parts for too much or for what I paid for it so I usually let them go for less just so I can pass on the joy of the hobby to someone else who is looking to mod their car.
Old 07-24-2011, 03:18 PM

A quick update.

icehawk2062 did respond once. Claiming his wife had been in an accident.
He refunded me some money, but not everything.
The parts that he sent were damaged. Trunk could not be used. Bumper, body shop spent 6 hours to get right. I which he could have been honest and told me from the start that the parts were damaged, I would have never bough them.
To top it off, he charged me 220 dollars to ship via ups. He ended up using grayhound and only paid 80 bucks for the shipping. He claimed he had to spend the remainder 140 to prep the part for shipping. Which consisted of a cardbord base with a moving cloth wrapped around the bumper and trunk lid which was wrapped with a little bit of shring wrap plastic.
He could not have paid more then 30 bucks.
I have tried calling him several times but can not reach him.
This guy is a F####ing scum bag. The way I see it he still owns me about 250 dollars.
I hope anyone that is thinking about buying from this guy is very carefull.
He goes by the name of Paul as far as I know.
I which I was a little closer to him so I could pay him a little visit.....
Thanks,
Al Z
Al
Old 07-24-2011, 11:55 PM
a3i

2005 Mercedes C230
I was going to order some parts from him aswell but after talking to him on the phone I changed my mind, he just sounded real sketchy. Plus his prices for used parts were a little too high. Im sorry to hear that happened to you, can you file a paypal dispute?
Old 07-26-2011, 01:49 AM

e320
im truly sorry that al was not happy with what he got but oh well, he bought used parts and i did refund him what i thought he was owed. if i was so bad i wouldnt have done that i had plenty of happy buyers and only one that was upset and that was him and i ship worldwide to many people if he wanted new parts im quite sure that mercedes would have been more than happy to sell them to him at a much higher price but to be sure in much better condition. dont think he was taken advantage of at all, if anything he is trying to to the same to me by bad mouthing me and trying to get everything for free not to mention the parts that i actualy did give him for free just to help him out
Old 10-09-2011, 09:13 PM

Icehawk,
You are a lying peice of Crap. When I spoke with you on the phone you guarenateed me there was no damage on the parst at all. The parts i purchased were damaged and I had to pay out of my pocket to repair the bumper and the trunk could not be used due to the damage. You also screwed me on the shipping amount. I paid you to ship on Fed ex and you shiped them on Greyhound. So that is an other 150 dollars you kept.
And to top it off, you gave me a sad story about your wife being in an accident which is why you could not refund me the full amout at the time we spoke. You did promise to send the remainder later, which never happen.
All I wanted were that parts as you described them too me and you and I know they were not. I am sure you still have my phone number, please feel free to call me any time.
I have tried several times to contact you but your phone has changed and your wife claims you dont live at the last number you used to contact me.
It is not at all about the money, but I cant stand scamers like you who take advantage of individuals.
Have a sunny day in Florida and maybe we well meet one day.......
Old 03-22-2013, 06:59 PM

expedition 2000
hello i'm sorry this guy screwed you . he and his wife kimberly marie scammed me and they got me for all my identity papers incl. passport ,birth cert etc and $25,000. worth of family jewelry. he lives in longwood and winter park. they have both been in jail time and time again but must know someone cause the cops will not help me !!! i'm a transplant from the mts of maryland where we still do business with a handshake ...the people here are different ...thieves ,liars,junkies . they are horrible !!!!! my name is elizabeth and if i can help you i will type in peter andrew shanley umholtz and kimberly marie umholtz . email is skyecladwitch@aol.com sorry they got you too . with respect lizzie
Old 03-11-2024, 02:01 PM

gmc
Post Sorry you all

I am sorry for my dads actions and how he has affected all of you and same with my mom he is in jail right