C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

c300 pics with HID lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 G35 Sedan
Originally Posted by CE EXO
And for you i have nothing to say you are just a number as your name state.

Hey guys if you dont have nothing intresting to say about your car is better to dont speak at all just listen.

This forum like any other must help,give answers,ideas,opinions,not disagree with everything and everyone if you have nothing to offer from the above do not wright at all.
This AMG Badge police must END NOW.Nobody can tell nobody what to do with his ride.If you dont like somebody car just dont look at it.

I rest my case with you guys.
Isn't that what we're doing? Giving opinions and ideas? We're just telling him that the AMG badge doesn't belong on a non-AMG car.

Obviously, you do not understand how communities and forums work. This isn't some kind of communist forum, everyone has their own opinions and in most cases, peoples ideas and beliefs will collide. That's what a forum is, IMO. Not a place where people have to agree on everything.

Lastly, when you see a ricer on the road, can you ignore it? I didn't think so. If a subject is clearly visible in your sight and you have already seen the it, you cannot possibly just ignore it.

I'd suggest you be a bit more open minded from now on.

Last edited by hyukki; 01-10-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 2008
aftermarket HID

Originally Posted by Kase1
here are some pics of my c300 with aftermarket HID lights and AMG emblem
on the fender..hope you guys like it...
Hi I am new in this forum and I would like to inquire about the aftermarket HID kit. I did try to install one. In the beginning it was working well but after 3-4 day it start to shut down and my car wont run again. I even had the dealer check the car and the only thing they said is that I have to remove the HID KIT. Anyway I was able to bring the car home but the next day it wont start again so I decided to remove the kit and true enough my car started again.

Appreciate if you could adv what brand did you use and is there anything special that I have to do to make it work

Thanks