C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Got mugged over car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 09:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
14' CLS550
wait lol, soo you didnt get mugged? some punk kid was jealous/hating on your car.. he had a smart comment, you stuck up for yourself and then got your @ss kicked lol.. sorry to hear that, but thats kinda funny.. sticking up for yourself is good, but not if you cant fight.. instead of running to the cops mayb just catch this kid when hes by himself and sneak up on him with a bat..
Old 05-23-2010, 10:26 PM

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts
2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Sport
Originally Posted by envyxc350
Well the first thing he said was bout my car(saying do you think your a badass with your car), then he came up and said it again after i said excuse me. He then said something about a girl that i have no idea who/what he was talking about. Im going to police station tomorrow to turn in the names of the guys i found on facebook and to check the security cameras at in n out. Ill keep everyone updated. thank you for the support.
From what you said there he just saw your car and decided to mention it but his real reason for going after you was cos of this supposed "girl".

To sum up you didn't get mugged (just beaten up) and it wasn't about your car.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 S55 (SOLD, miss it every day), 2009 GL550
Originally Posted by Niti24
I make sure I carry a bat right under my seat, it's a small bat but it does the work. Saved my *** a coupe of times. I speed a lot and cut ppl off when Im racing, and sometimes I hit a red light and ppl have the nerve to come out the car and tell me I cut them off, as if I didnt know lol. So my little friedn helps when there are more than one person or someone three times my size like Shaq lol cuz Im 6'3!!
Old 05-23-2010, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Altho i could settle it in a fight, id rather not sink to their level and keep it civil. let my faith in the system to take care of it and get these animals off the street and locked up. and again these guys are gang/crew related so id rather not get involved
so, what you're saying is you can't fight?
Old 05-23-2010, 11:12 PM

I make sure I carry a bat right under my seat, it's a small bat but it does the work. Saved my *** a coupe of times. I speed a lot and cut ppl off when Im racing, and sometimes I hit a red light and ppl have the nerve to come out the car and tell me I cut them off, as if I didnt know lol. So my little friedn helps when there are more than one person or someone three times my size like Shaq lol cuz Im 6'3!!
It's hilarious how you think people "have the nerve to get out of their cars and tell you that you cut them off" when you have the nerve to cut them off in the first place.

Racing should be done on the track, not on the street. And if you did race on the street it should not be on main roads with traffic and innocent people.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Niti24

Originally Posted by MB300AMG
It's hilarious how you think people "have the nerve to get out of their cars and tell you that you cut them off" when you have the nerve to cut them off in the first place.

Racing should be done on the track, not on the street. And if you did race on the street it should not be on main roads with traffic and innocent people.
I don't have the time to go to a race track and the money to put in to get a worthy car for the tracks. If I drive speed limit, all the ppl from Jersey will come and cut me off like they always do. I have nothing against Jersey drivers but they tend to cut off maybe cuz they dont know where they are going. So to avoid having to slam my brakes, I'd rather just drive a little faster than others.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:18 PM
Niti24

Originally Posted by i_am_amused
you drive an S55, you can't tell me you don't speed!!!! or do what I do!
Old 05-24-2010, 12:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C204
I don't have the time to go to a race track and the money to put in to get a worthy car for the tracks. If I drive speed limit, all the ppl from Jersey will come and cut me off like they always do. I have nothing against Jersey drivers but they tend to cut off maybe cuz they dont know where they are going. So to avoid having to slam my brakes, I'd rather just drive a little faster than others.
Most residents from Jersey drive 10mph, while trying to figure out where the hell they're going.

Anyone who has Jersey plates and cuts you off is actually from NYC but trying to save money on their insurance premium
Old 05-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Niti24

Originally Posted by alexlev
Most residents from Jersey drive 10mph, while trying to figure out where the hell they're going.

Anyone who has Jersey plates and cuts you off is actually from NYC but trying to save money on their insurance premium
sounds like me lol, I was trying to get Connecticut plates so I can have tints w/o being harassed by cops!
Old 05-24-2010, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 68 Posts
2017 E300
Please tell me you at least signal

I get really pissed off by people who cut me off, especially when I think Im going fast enough (cause I usually do drive faster than other people). if you signal while cutting me off, Im less steamed. lol
Old 05-24-2010, 02:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 Sport/Palladium Silver on Black/P2
Altho i could settle it in a fight, id rather not sink to their level and keep it civil. let my faith in the system to take care of it and get these animals off the street and locked up. and again these guys are gang/crew related so id rather not get involved

I agree with you. Never steep to that level.

These guys sound like people that just make life hell for others.

I think it's terrible you went through that!! I hope eventually it can be behind you and you can just enjoy your friends, family, life, and car again.

Good luck!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:26 AM

w204 c300 Sport
I think you did the right thing, you never know any of their friend would have any firearm on them...

I often find the Maglite 3d works a lot better than a bb bat, at least you would hardly get in trouble with the law enforcement.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
I always find it amusing when I read the doubters who jump in with "it's your fault" etc. w/o knowing squat. The fact of the matter is that there has been a statistical surge in random violent acts most everywhere in the world. I even read recently that a health services agency here in the U.S. has been hit hard by a new category of health care-delivery costs that significantly impacts budgeting, that being long-term hospitalization costs for victims of random violence. As someone who was once licensed to carry concealed and has always lived in large cities, I have more than a passing interest in this phenomenon...trust me, it is a very real and very disturbing trend in our society. IMHO.

Last edited by bhamg; 05-24-2010 at 07:55 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:19 AM

c350
To all the people saying its funny, id like to see you try to take on 4+ guys that are much older then yourself and when your not expecting a fight. I go to the gym and all but like i said im not going to sink to their level. It wouldn't solve anything.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:43 AM

To all the people saying its funny, id like to see you try to take on 4+ guys that are much older then yourself and when your not expecting a fight. I go to the gym and all but like i said im not going to sink to their level. It wouldn't solve anything.
Agreed. Stop picking on the guy, he's not Jackie Chan or Jet Li or something.

In reality this could happen to any one of us. I know that I definitely got into many fights outnumbered while I lived in England (lot of gangs and racial violence on the outskirts of London, plus the fact that i'm German made a lot of the local *******s target me while I lived there), so I can sympathize. It is pretty hard if not impossible to take on 4 guys who are of average or even built stature unless you are some super martial arts expert or some superhero.

Personally i've taken on 2.5 guys, while on the Tube (subway) in London. The reason I was able to do that is not just because I kickbox, but because the guy who I labeled .5 was a complete ***** who could only run his mouth, so I broke his nose in one hit by striking first, leaving him crying on the floor. The other two had semi-decent fighting ability, but I was able to use the surroundings to my advantage. However even in this case these were special circumstances so you have to take that into consideration with each case.

In this case though 4 vs. 1, i'd say he did pretty well considering.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by joshg1001
Please tell me you at least signal

I get really pissed off by people who cut me off, especially when I think Im going fast enough (cause I usually do drive faster than other people). if you signal while cutting me off, Im less steamed. lol
Yeah I definitely hope you AT LEAST signal. Bottom line is it's understandable if you want to drive fast, but cutting people off is extremely dangerous driving which could be fatal for those who react wrongly, so at the very least signalling to give some form of warning (however short) is the least you can do.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
86 190E 2.3-16v, 92 500E, 03 CL55 AMG, 08 E3504M Brabus
Your law school friend says contact your lawyer or local prosecutor, tort those boys into the poor house and put whatever damages are awarded towards making your car more "bad-***" That'll show em'!
Old 05-24-2010, 11:05 AM

C300 4Matic Sport, Alfa Romeo Spider (in HK)
damn, we are only driving the C (not saying that its a ****ty car),but whats gonna happen to a SL black series driver....
Old 05-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

BBS LM's 18's + Kics
no comment, but its weird to pick a fight at an in n out
Old 05-24-2010, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you drive an S55, you can't tell me you don't speed!!!! or do what I do!

yes I do drive an S55, and yes I can tell you I don't drive like the @ss you do.

Apparently I have more to lose than you, and obviously I have more consideration for those around me than you do. I say "obviously" because it's clear you have none.

good luck with that, Bad Bad Leroy Brown.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by alexlev

2 lies right there.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C204
Originally Posted by C43AMG
2 lies right there.
Really now?

I stated most, not all, drive 10mph. You can change the anyone to majority.

I never tell lies.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:16 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 C43
I dont even know if this thread is still on topic, but definitely don't go and try to fight those guys.

There is a reason those kind of people suck at life and are jealous of people who have nicer things - they make bad choices. They may not "get locked up" this time, but chances are they will **** themselves over in the future one way or another. Look at the big picture, don't do something stupid that will get you put in jail or hurt worse when this "gang" comes to retaliate.

When you get a little older you'll realize that these people are poor and being hoodlums for a reason. dont be stupid.

and to the guy on here that carries a bat to threaten the people that confront him after he has been driving around like a ****ing moron.. you sir... are a ****ing moron
Old 05-24-2010, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
So basically, what you're saying isn't that you dont' want to stoop to their level, but that they have more friends that you and can kick your ***? Honestly, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I think you need to keep your eyes to yourself when you have a girl for more than 2 years. I think what happened is that you got caught staring and they confronted you about it.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM

c350
Originally Posted by I am Jeff
So basically, what you're saying isn't that you dont' want to stoop to their level, but that they have more friends that you and can kick your ***? Honestly, I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I think you need to keep your eyes to yourself when you have a girl for more than 2 years. I think what happened is that you got caught staring and they confronted you about it.

Actually no thats not the story, I found out 2 of the guys and reported them this morning. I found out the girl he was talking about was a girl I dated in sophomore year...4 years ago. I guess some guys just cant get over some stuff. And I don't want to sink to their level because then there would be no difference between me and them. Why should I act like an animal? So I can become the very thing I'm fighting?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got mugged over car