Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Haha, Ok... I really don't know where to start. First off, this is going to take a while. I haven't really visited here much since the first of the month or even posted for that matter. I in fact work, this may come as a surprise to many of you I've also was at the Miami Boat for a few days which has taken a lot of time. Anyways, lets get to the facts. I do check Lambo-Power every now and again, while I was checking one night I noticed that Bull-Attack posted pictures of his Muci I immediately knew it would be a only a matter of time, add to the fact that a Ferrari vs Lamborghini thread in the OT section was posted and Allan was drawn to it like a shark smelling blood. Now, he was definitely going to be checking MBW every now and again. I thought to myself it was only weeks away. As stated, I was also called out in the past by John and B-Benz then, I defended myself to the fullest due to that fact that however it seemed they didn't have enough really to prove anything, although, I applaud your "senses" in that case. One thing though, I thought this would have come a lot sooner???

Now.... Let me confirm something, I am NOT Alexanduru, Wanngi, KimmyJ, yo-yo, Mashi or what ever else you may have encountered in the past. I am a unique person....

So, this is true... I do NOT own a Murci. I recall finding the pictures on a eBay auction back in 04' of October. I really have no excuse for lying about it, truly, but I do plan to have one in the next few months by April or May which will most likely be the time where there will possibly be a influx of Murci's on the market due to the Murci-Evo owners trying to sell it before theirs hits the shores. The 430 Spider, yes, I took delivery of it but I did flip it for a profit... We'll get to confirming this later.

Now.... I'm not entirely a poser persay. I do own everything that I have posted on here about except the Murci. Yes, I have the home in Orlando and Biscayne. I own a ESV and a SL500. I own a 45' Donzi. Yes, I owned a 360 Spider. I took some pictures tonight.... We'll get to them later.

For the disappointing part.... I truly have met some amazing people on here through our various talks and such. Lots of good times on here. I have lied to them and I apologize with my deepest sincerity and regret for misleading you guys. MJ, John, Derek, Roy, Neil, Duff Man, Carlos, Pete, Ricky, Adam, Steve, Rajah, Pete *Torquey*, Midget Fidger, Mike *MDCLS*, Scott *Schiznick*

In my personal redemption if you call it that... I have not lied about everything. The Murci, yes, that was a mistake putting that in my sig now that I look back at it.

Pete*55Fanatic*, I must say that I’m pretty surprised at you’re so quick to point fingers…. Maybe it was just the atmosphere over there :p But, I’d at least thought that you would hold back on the owning comments till I at least had a way to defend myself. With everything in the past maybe I thought you would hold out a little longer, lmao. Ahh…. No matter.

MJ, ahh! My ballin’ *** Persian How’s “dose” it go… I like to think to myself that I somehow changed your grammar and spelling habits :p Now, please. Don’t think to yourself, Oh ****! I just listened to a total poser with nothing to do with the market or real-estate. I truly tried to steer you in the right direction you are a amazing kid with lots of potential. I must say you are very mature for your age and I have no doubt that you will have a successful career in what ever you choose, Popeye’s Drive-Through Manger for instance I hope you will always laugh when you see that **** sig.

Neal, My brother… Seriously. You are one good guy, now, you may not get a ride in a Murci but a SL, ESV with 6-13’s or Donzi may suffice. Your viper is a piece of work, still what happened to the GranSport or Gallardo?!?!?!?!?!? Come on now :p I’d be glad to meet up with you any day.

Roy, I apologize for not being back in time to meet up with you in Miami but we took a lot longer than expected and we were literally getting the Donzi ready for the show right after we touched down. I kept trying your 623 number If you're ever in the area again, I will personally take it upon myself to make your and your wifes stay as enjoyable as possible.

Dinko, I don't know why but it's always seemed like you were sort of a *** to me, excuse me if that offends you. It's just how it seemed at times, maybe you sensed something, maybe you had problems with me. I sent you all my contact info... Nothing?

Ctd...
I don't get it, why did you lie? You'd be the same person with or without the Lambo.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:06 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Originally Posted by Evil Duffman
he told me hes gonna respond in a week, that was monday night. Maybe he'll clear things up by this coming monday. Im sure he knows the hole he put himself in, the wise thing to do would be to prove everything he stated previously.

Well we will see I hope he does cause he was a cool guy for a hot second, but the more I think about it the more crazy it seems as to why he would do such a retarded thing

MJ I feel sorry you bro! I know you and him were mad cool, but damn he got me too! Look at my sig for Petes(55fanatic) sake lol! PUn intended! lol!
Old 02-01-2006, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

88 Caddy on 28's
Originally Posted by caliboy
Well we will see I hope he does cause he was a cool guy for a hot second, but the more I think about it the more crazy it seems as to why he would do such a retarded thing

MJ I feel sorry you bro! I know you and him were mad cool, but damn he got me too! Look at my sig for Petes(55fanatic) sake lol! PUn intended! lol!
Well I'm not sad, he was my "online friend", it's just hard to believe someone would go for that long telling a lie.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Oh, hi I guess you found out.. Sorry, but the plane and the boat are still real.

Hehehe. :v :v

(God he is such a douche I think I could do this all month).
Old 02-01-2006, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55
Wow, so sad. 8000+ posts of BS = Serious Mental Problems. Don't beleive a word this man says again or before.

And his bust brings a good point - Anybody with a high post count AND an exotic car possesion is a conundrum. I don't even have time to read this thread, let alone post, and I only have a sub $20K Mercedes.

I forcast a witch-hunt soon. Clay J - your post count does not equal what your supposed wealth and power is. Not saying you are a liar, just warning that you might be a target next.

Use Redline Robert's ratio - he's right on the money.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by IllCDI
he says he will prove he owned an f430 and "flipped it" for a profit, I cant wait to see the evidence he shows to prove this. Im guessing it will be 4 chairs under a red car cover.
Did any of you ever watch that Friends episode where Joey has a bunch of boxes stacked up and cut to make it look like a car. Then he puts one of those covers over it. He plays football on the street, runs to catch the ball, and knocks over his car (the boxes).
Old 02-01-2006, 08:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Doesn't he have to dislcose his identity now?
Old 02-01-2006, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by caliboy
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! I had not seen this thread. Damn dude why did you do it man. I took study breaks with this dude NOTKTS and Lexani. That was crazy. I remember when Lexani called him out and they were fighting like little biatches lol! Just kidding Lexani! Damn NOTKTS......what can I say man you gotta pay the price to play man. Why did'nt you just lie and say that you owned a c-class instead lol! maybe then no one would say anything cause everybody can get one of those. Even my broke medical student A S S has one. lol! Anyway, it does'nt pay to lie so stop the lies bro.

I don't know man, but I gotta be the first to pull your cards on this one.......
YOU DON"T HAVE AN SL 500 DO YOU? JUST COME CLEAN BRO.
It's all in good fun. I believe you about the Escalade though because..........even I could get a used one at the price that I paid for the C -class. They are very inexpensive and can be had for very cheap these days. But an sl 500 even used will run you a good chunk of change and not many people can afford one. So if you dont't have one say so and just don't lie anymore because it is stupid to keep saying that you have money when you don't. Big deal. I'm not even going to comment on your Ferrari 430 story at this point

Don't you notice there are very few people on here who are that fortunate and most of them are in there prime age like there 40's and 50's and very successful. It takes hard work to be successful. Don't lie about it just work and get what you want and then show people.

BTW How old are you? Seriously. Don't B.S me cause I will really get mad and start trashing you like these guys! 15 20 25 30 40 50? Good luck to ya bro. If you are lying again.......THEN YOU ARE A TOOL! AND F U! IF YOU ARE NOT THEN SORRY and DON"T EVER POSE AGAIN FOO!

(Yo PETE(55fanatic) DID YOU SEE THIS COMING?) DAMN!!!!! OWNED TO THE MAX!

EDIT: OH CRAP .......DAMN DAMN I GOTTA CHANGE MY SIG NOW> >>>>>> I FORGOT HOW TO DO IT!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!! I'm no POSER! I'M LEGIT! LOL! How do I get this sig off. DEATH BY ASSOCIATION>>>>NOOOOO! I forgot been so long! lol!
Go to hell.

I was the first to suspect him.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by AsianML
Doesn't he have to dislcose his identity now?
You are going to make a good lawyer.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

2007 E63
Originally Posted by can drive 55
You are going to make a good lawyer.
LOL, either that or a neurosurgeon. Then I could mess up his brain.

Then I could say "Oops. It was an accident. Kind of like you accidentally told us you had a Lambo, when you didn't."

Last edited by AsianML; 02-01-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by AsianML
LOL, either that or a neurosurgeon. Then I could mess up his brain.

Then I could say "Oops. It was an accident. Kind of like you accidentally told us you had a Lambo, when you didn't."
Good one. Set high goals.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:00 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by str8ridin
...And his bust brings a good point - Anybody with a high post count AND an exotic car possesion is a conundrum. I don't even have time to read this thread, let alone post, and I only have a sub $20K Mercedes.I forcast a witch-hunt soon. Clay J - your post count does not equal what your supposed wealth and power is. Not saying you are a liar, just warning that you might be a target next. Use Redline Robert's ratio - he's right on the money.
In general's work usually - that's why they're "In general...'s" -- but you never know about somebody's circumstances at a particular point in time. I just happen to be in a situation where I'm stuck in place, and on the computer alot - and posting on this forum alot. Unique, temporary cicumstances....
I should be off and running here in the next day or so - my gig may finally be up, and I'll be 'free to go' -- then I won't be posting so much and all of you guys will miss me so and...sniff...sniff.... LOL

Dang! All of these NOTKTS threads moved alot today!

Got to go and catch up, gents-
Old 02-01-2006, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by ClayJ
In general's work usually - that's why they're "In general...'s" -- but you never know about somebody's circumstances at a particular point in time. I just happen to be in a situation where I'm stuck in place, and on the computer alot - and posting on this forum alot. Unique, temporary cicumstances....
I should be off and running here in the next day or so - my gig may finally be up, and I'll be 'free to go' -- then I won't be posting so much and all of you guys will miss me so and...sniff...sniff.... LOL

Dang! All of these NOTKTS threads moved alot today!

Got to go and catch up, gents-
Don't kill the messenger or anything, but I've got people PM'n me that ClayJ is Notkts other login-ID, can you believe it? .. put the speculation to rest, and post something for God's sake to break the mystery!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E550 Coupe
CE750, you are brilliant! It's actually kinda believable
Old 02-01-2006, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by midget fidger
CE750, you are brilliant! It's actually kinda believable
I'll accept your compliment, but I have to pass credit on to a member who's PMed with me.. I'll give ClayJ the benefit of doubt, but others here have already accused him of not "telling all" and he apparently has no intention to do so... so we're at an impasse unless he reveals something! I've tried to get him to give a few crumbs... but he's like in some metaphorical hospital bed in a body cast or something and dictating to his computer with a voice recognition or something! :p
Old 02-02-2006, 12:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 Bentley GTC, Porsche GT2/EVOMS GT700, 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi
Originally Posted by CE750
I'll accept your compliment, but I have to pass credit on to a member who's PMed with me.. I'll give ClayJ the benefit of doubt, but others here have already accused him of not "telling all" and he apparently has no intention to do so... so we're at an impasse unless he reveals something! I've tried to get him to give a few crumbs... but he's like in some metaphorical hospital bed in a body cast or something and dictating to his computer with a voice recognition or something! :p
Hey, CE750, you have to come join the car club for our "day at the drags" in March. We rented the track.

See here for details!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Hey, CE750, you have to come join the car club for our "day at the drags" in March. We rented the track.

See here for details!
It's on my cal! Are you still doing the 12th of this month? I'm working on getting the Battle Axe to let me go, since it's Church time and all!

btw.. I like the website! I see you've given your mini-fleet the first few spots!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:14 AM

It's on my cal! Are you still doing the 12th of this month? I'm working on getting the Battle Axe to let me go, since it's Church time and all!

btw.. I like the website! I see you've given your mini-fleet the first few spots!
We'll be there on the 12th for sure. You gotta join the club!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

We'll be there on the 12th for sure. You gotta join the club!
Yeah, but you have to have an exotic! not a CDI!

We'll see, worse case I'll pay the non-member rate, this way the ball and chain won't notice.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:23 AM

Yeah, but you have to have an exotic! not a CDI!

We'll see, worse case I'll pay the non-member rate, this way the ball and chain won't notice.
No problem, I'll vouch for your membership, you've got a RennTech modified car, That's gotta count for something! We had our 2nd meeting at Dynocomp tonight. Looking forward to hanging out with you again!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No problem, I'll vouch for your membership, you've got a RennTech modified car, That's gotta count for something!
true, true..

We had our 2nd meeting at Dynocomp tonight. Looking forward to hanging out with you again!
I ran into (I forgot his name) the owner of Dynocomp at (of all places) the Model Train club I go to on Sat mornings.. he was there with wife and kids showing them our "Big scale" models... looked at me and said "I know you from somewhere?" I said "I do too..." He said "You're driving a Renntech CDI?" nice guy..

going down to Chandler to look at a land deal tomorrow with a pal, in his F430 btw.. I'll see if I can get him interested, but I've tried twice with him, he's always "busy"..
Old 02-02-2006, 12:31 AM

true, true..

I ran into (I forgot his name) the owner of Dynocomp at (of all places) the Model Train club I go to on Sat mornings.. he was there with wife and kids showing them our "Big scale" models... looked at me and said "I know you from somewhere?" I said "I do too..." He said "You're driving a Renntech CDI?" nice guy..

going down to Chandler to look at a land deal tomorrow with a pal, in his F430 btw.. I'll see if I can get him interested, but I've tried twice with him, he's always "busy"..
Richard.

Cool! let me know! You are always welcomed!! Ask your buddy if he's interested too.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Richard.

Cool! let me know! You are always welcomed!! Ask your buddy if he's interested too.
Just sent in my app!
I'll tell Ramin... he's got a fleet like yours.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:49 AM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Originally Posted by Lexani
Go to hell.

I was the first to suspect him.
That is what I said you freakin old man! :p How the heck have you been? Read the first lines of my post again. Dummy! LOL! what the heck is up wit the go to hell comment! Do you know what "pull his cards means"........
What, you mad cause I jokingly said you guys were fighting like little biatches? lol! I'm just messin wit ya fool and I hope you were kidding about the Go to Hell comment like you usually do. Cause if not then you suck too! lol! :p Keep playin I'm gonna bring down your 2008 presidential campaign! lol! :p :p
Old 02-02-2006, 01:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
NOTKTS got a Lamborghini alright..... ....and he use it for work everyday.....
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of my Murcielago-lamborghini-20tractor.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago