MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL/M6
race looks fake...
Old 08-17-2007, 08:09 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by juicee63
Dude ...Please that is the fakest race I have EVER SEEN !!!! What a JOKE. You guys taking it serious as if the 63 would get slaughtered like that is ridiculous.

"these guys are drunk, they think this car is faster than the Gall ER do" "did you get it all"

Comon stage stage stage.. You did not even depress the flippin pedal!!!

Trust me when filming a race from within the CLS you can ******* hear the engine.

Here is a stupid race showing a 55 keeping up with a GALL ARE DO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iw04rK96gs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYWfcBDuaGo

makes more sense.

What a silly thread
WOW.....your really as dumb as he said you were.............I can't believe you think that race was staged. I could run that car in my spyder which weighs 300 lbs more and still win by 10 car lengths and the reason you can't hear the CLS is because the exhuast on a G sounds 1000 times better and louder than the CLS does and the window was down. YOur video's are of an E55 not a CLS. The E55 weighs less than a CLS. and if that a '04 or '05 G in the vid the gear ratio's are different which would make a big difference in why you think the race you just saw from us was staged.

As far as allan's car being modded, he's getting an extra 7 Hp at the wheels, so if you'd like I will run it with my spyder which is 100% stock and sounds almost as loud. Again, the result will be the same.

Last edited by AJGlobal; 08-17-2007 at 08:11 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:13 AM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by TREZ63
Ouch. The Gallardo is a quick beast. But that was not a real race regardless. I couldn't hear the 63 at all, which mean the guy didn't even get on it. Either way, I'd bet on the G-car.
I'm ashamed to be in the same forum with another 63 owner who would say something like this. You think I would stage a race just to prove you guys wrong. WTF is wrong with everyone in here. I hit it, and I hit hard. It was a waste of an hour of my day.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Originally Posted by AJGlobal
I'm ashamed to be in the same forum with another 63 owner who would say something like this. You think I would stage a race just to prove you guys wrong. WTF is wrong with everyone in here. I hit it, and I hit hard. It was a waste of an hour of my day.
Dude... read my post in another thread.... Ahhh... what the heck, I put it here....

In case you're too prejudice to read in full... here's the summary first:
I for one think Gallardo is faster than CLS63 BUT it cannot rape CLS63 like that.

The video indicates Lambo is about 2-3 seconds faster than CLS63. Does it sound reasonable? NO.

Where did I get 2-3 seconds number? Take a look at this video. http://media.putfile.com/TT-and-M6-68

The 996TT is believed to have 1/4 in 10.6sec. Stock M6 is mid 12's car. So approx. 2 sec. apart.

Why do I think the race is NOT reasonable?
If the approximation is true - Lambo is 2-sec faster in 1/4 than CLS63,

Given CLS63 is 12.5-13.0 in 1/4, does it mean Lambo is 10.5-11.0 in 1/4?

If Lambo is 12.0-12.5 in 1/4, does it mean YOUR CLS63 is 14.0-14.5 in 1/4? double

Your car is broken dude.... either that or Alan paid you to post this up and defend him.

REPEAT: I do accept Lambo is faster.... but it cannot rape CLS63 like that.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:38 AM

vw
Originally Posted by zoink
Dude... read my post in another thread.... Ahhh...

Your car is broken dude.... either that or Alan paid you to post this up and defend him.

REPEAT: I do accept Lambo is faster.... but it cannot rape CLS63 like that.
I posted this this race, not AJ. Allan didnt even know that I had done it, I just thought that it was so fresh from the other thread that it made sense to post this thread.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 561 Likes on 371 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Okay so I definitely chuckled at the vid of the Gallardo pulling the "CLS63" so hard it was more staged than an episode of "The Hills".

But an SL65???

You'd need to slip me 3 roofies and a sheet of acid to get me to believe that.

Alex and the boys at SP Engineering must have thrown a few turbos into that thing.

And TopCarbon, on this board you're a troll until proven otherwise. Throw up some pics of your cars, prove that you're not just trolling here, and maybe someone will lend you an ear. This is a huge forum, lots of kids try to infiltrate it talking tons of smack, anyone can find vids on the internet. With 23 posts you don't have a lot going for you.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 08-17-2007 at 10:57 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL65
Now you did it... CH is on the case!
Old 08-17-2007, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by TopCarbon
I posted this this race, not AJ. Allan didnt even know that I had done it, I just thought that it was so fresh from the other thread that it made sense to post this thread.
Really? So allanlambo had nothing to do with it, eh?

Then perhaps you might explain the following post from allanlambo's board, lamboworld, in which you participated:

allanlambo wrote:
Originally Posted by allanlambo
So before being banned on Fantasy Island , I mean MBworld, one of the arguements at the time was from a guy who claimed his CLS63 has quote on quote " DESTROYED GALLARDOS AND RUN NECK AND NECK WITH ITS BIG BROTHER"

So I decided to see for myself, as having riden in, and driven a CL63 before, I found it highly doubtfull. So today we put together a little test. 1st 2 runs are from 50mph on, passanger (girl) filming in the ClS63. For the third one we had her come in the Gallardo and we went from a 20mph roll.
To which you responded:
Originally Posted by topcarbon
wait.........who was the driver?

Allan, you cant boast about this kill if AJ was driving. You have destroyed AJs driving ability.

Originally Posted by allanlambo
Yes, it is Aj, but this car is an automatic, nothing he can do to **** that up, and I even let him go first......and yes please post for Mbworld. I want to hear all their excuses. If they want, I will drive Ajglobals SPIDER and destroy that CLS63.
Uh-huh.

This whole episode was clearly done to circumvent the ban of allanlambo on this board. Thus you, and he, are both in violation of the TOU.

Mods? Are you listening?
Old 08-17-2007, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
User Registrations...

To all concerned, MBWorld has looked into the claims by many users that these two new users are in fact AllanLambo.

While this certainly could be the case, there is nothing that would indicate it to be true. The IP's for each of the three users are unique and do not overlap in any manner.

I would encourage all users to give any newbie a fair shake and not just lump them in with someone who you may or may not believe them to be.

Further, there is nothing in the TOU that disallows a new user to join the forums just because he is a friend/associate of a banned ex-member.

Thanks
brad
Old 08-17-2007, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Stay On Topic!

WARNING

Stay on topic

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

I am VERY tired of playing day care teacher. Next person with a personal attack in this thread is on probation for 30 days.

Back to your regularly scheduled discussion
Old 08-17-2007, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

And what is the relevance of this post with my post that you quoted?

Anyway, you & AJ didn't answer my questions:

Do the two videos look similar in terms of how fast one car smokes the other?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jhFZ62n1ZI
http://media.putfile.com/TT-and-M6-68

We know that the 2nd video shows modded 996TT w/ 10.6 in 1/4 and stock M6 that typically pulls 12.5 in 1/4.

2 seconds apart.

Now tell me that AJ's CLS63 is 2 seconds slower than Alan's G.

Is that a reasonable conclusion of the race to you & AJ?

Answer that, then we can continue the civil discussion. If not, you're just a troll....
Old 08-17-2007, 12:35 PM

CLS 55amg
CLS55 1/4 Mile: 12.49sec
CLS63 1/4 Mile: 12.61sec
Gallardo 1/4 Mile: 12.30sec
From Dragtimes.com

No way would the lambo rape that hard, ill agree its faster but not that much faster
Old 08-17-2007, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
A stock SL65 will tear a Gallardo a new a$$hole in a straightline race. This is a fact. I'd still take a Gallardo over an SL65 just because its so beautiful and exotic. But don't compare a 600hp+ and 700tq+ V12 Twin Turbo SL to a stock V10 Gallardo (unless that extra 20hp in the SE shaves a second and a half off the quarter mile ).
Old 08-17-2007, 12:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Thblur7
CLS55 1/4 Mile: 12.49sec
CLS63 1/4 Mile: 12.61sec
Gallardo 1/4 Mile: 12.30sec
From Dragtimes.com

No way would the lambo rape that hard, ill agree its faster but not that much faster
This guy took out the V8 in his 63 and replaced it with a motor from a Prius.

I also agree a Gallardo is faster by a bit , but this was an attempt to make me and Sam look like liars.

Sam has several 2007 65's he could run , he now drives an R1. I raced his BIKE and it moves away from the CLS like the Gallardo in the video. I can now conclude the Gallardo is as fast as an R1. LOL, LOL, LOL..

Sorry guys for getting bent over this.

After seeing Sam keep pace with the Murcielago , I have no doubt that his 65 would beat a Gallardo and the Murcielago. The 63 whilst likely not burying a Gallardo is very close and is much heavier as is the 65.

If the 63 driver is real , my apologies. You need to hang out in here more and learn how to run your car!
Old 08-17-2007, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
WOW.....your really as dumb as he said you were.............I can't believe you think that race was staged. I could run that car in my spyder which weighs 300 lbs more and still win by 10 car lengths and the reason you can't hear the CLS is because the exhuast on a G sounds 1000 times better and louder than the CLS does and the window was down. YOur video's are of an E55 not a CLS. The E55 weighs less than a CLS. and if that a '04 or '05 G in the vid the gear ratio's are different which would make a big difference in why you think the race you just saw from us was staged.

As far as allan's car being modded, he's getting an extra 7 Hp at the wheels, so if you'd like I will run it with my spyder which is 100% stock and sounds almost as loud. Again, the result will be the same.

I have stayed with all the 55's I have run within .2 They are very fast and capable cars. So watching a 55 is relavant as would be an E63. The other cars in the lineup (600) (65) would beat the Gallardo man everytime, unless there was mechanical failure.

even a dummy can see this video is not a reasonable representation of the two cars involved. Membership here drive all types of cars, I drove a Murcielago last week, it was amazing. It felt faster than my CLS but it also was terrible in ride quality. If I was gonna buy an exotic it would be the CCK.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
I have stayed with all the 55's I have run within .2 They are very fast and capable cars. So watching a 55 is relavant as would be an E63. The other cars in the lineup (600) (65) would beat the Gallardo man everytime, unless there was mechanical failure.

even a dummy can see this video is not a reasonable representation of the two cars involved. Membership here drive all types of cars, I drove a Murcielago last week, it was amazing. It felt faster than my CLS but it also was terrible in ride quality. If I was gonna buy an exotic it would be the CCK.
CCK
Old 08-17-2007, 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
CCK is a CLK black crossed with a CCR XR. LOL

I meant CCR, from Swedish car maker
Koenigsegg

Here is The Gallardo vs. the SL65

This guy has been hard at work making the Benz look bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIfMlFOCkno
Old 08-17-2007, 01:16 PM

vw
CCK is a CLK black crossed with a CCR XR. LOL

This guy has been hard at work making the Benz look bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIfMlFOCkno
thats Rob's SL65 before he got it fixed.

Nobody is trying to MAKE the Benz look bad, it does it all by itself.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW

Foolish comment. SL65 is clearly quicker than the Gallardo in the 1/4. Look at dragtimes. That is fact.

The only way a stock Gallardo could break into the 11s is if it was being towed by a 65.

Last edited by transferred; 08-17-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

TopCarbon,

You're obviously still online.... may I remind you that I'm still waiting for your answer?
Old 08-17-2007, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
No way! LOL This sounds like something an 8th grader would say. And sorry mods/admins if that sounds offensive, but this guy is just acting immature.

Why the lack of respect for a daily driver and hard top convertible cruiser gt that would bury your Gallardo in a race.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030

Thanks for clarifying the Benz was broken. You guys must know Somebody with a Gallardo in So Cal? Im off this weekend and would be happy to meet ANY GALLARDO owner (stock) withing 75 miles of LA County for a couple rolls. Post on your site and lets redo this vid. I think the outcome will shock you and me after watching your you tube presentation.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:18 PM

vw
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
No way! LOL This sounds like something an 8th grader would say. And sorry mods/admins if that sounds offensive, but this guy is just acting immature.

Why the lack of respect for a daily driver and hard top convertible cruiser gt that would bury your Gallardo in a race.
I was clearly referencing the video shown and offering an excuse the MB did so poorly.

Dont be blinded by your passion for your car. At the end of the day, its still just a car.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order

I agree, Yeah you SHOULD be ashamed of yourself. Here are the only possibilities I can see:

A) Gallardo was highly modified
B) CLS was a 550 not a 63
C) CLS63 was in C mode and at the top of its band for the gear
D) Video was staged
E) Your particular CLS is ill and needs to go in for service.

Dragtimes don't lie my friend. I am sure we can arrange a race between a G-car and a 63 in the coming weeks.

BTW, saying that you don't want to race on the strip and you want "real" street race condition makes you sound like an idiot, have you even been to a drag strip before? What is not realy about it? The fact that they measure the time for you? Or the fact that your Gallardo would lose to my CLS63?
Old 08-17-2007, 04:50 PM
ON PROBATION

Originally Posted by TREZ63
I agree, Yeah you SHOULD be ashamed of yourself. Here are the only possibilities I can see:

A) Gallardo was highly modified
B) CLS was a 550 not a 63
C) CLS63 was in C mode and at the top of its band for the gear
D) Video was staged
E) Your particular CLS is ill and needs to go in for service.

Dragtimes don't lie my friend. I am sure we can arrange a race between a G-car and a 63 in the coming weeks.

BTW, saying that you don't want to race on the strip and you want "real" street race condition makes you sound like an idiot, have you even been to a drag strip before? What is not realy about it? The fact that they measure the time for you? Or the fact that your Gallardo would lose to my CLS63?
Look dude, I have both cars in my garage. Without even doing a race you can tell the difference between the two cars just by getting in one and then driving the other. You can have all the delusional thoughts you want about the race. Hell I'll even let someone drive my 63 and run next to them in my spyder which is heavier than the G coupe I raced and it would be no contest. I like the CLS, great car.........but you cannot compare it to the G, not a on a track, not on the open road. Find me someone else who has both cars sitting in their garage to tell you otherwise. AGAIN, I will mention the weight difference. CLS 4,600 Lb's and the G is 3500 Lb's, CLS 507 HP and the G is 520 HP. Are you actually going to tell me that the 1000 lb difference is not going to show in a roll on race ??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cls 63 Vs Gallardo Se