C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Where can I buy a nice CLS poster?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where can I buy a nice CLS poster?

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a poster to frame and place in my garage or sports room. Preferably a 30x40 with a Silver CLS (55) or other to be framed. I looked on ebay (crappy one in black) and on google but coudln't find anything. Do the dealers in the US sell these? Do you guys have any or know any for sale? thanks~~
Old 05-29-2008, 10:16 AM

Lexus IS 250
Looking for a silver cls 55 huh...? You're in luck! I shot a Silver cls 55 a few weeks back, and the shoot came out really nice. Go to www.flickr.com/photos/360forged/ to check them out. They're a few pages in, but you can't miss them.

If you like any of them, and wish to use any for your poster pm me, and I'll tell you where you may get the hi-res, and you can just blow it up to whatever size you want.

William
Old 05-29-2008, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63S coupe, X5M
Originally Posted by 360Photographer
Looking for a silver cls 55 huh...? You're in luck! I shot a Silver cls 55 a few weeks back, and the shoot came out really nice. Go to www.flickr.com/photos/360forged/ to check them out. They're a few pages in, but you can't miss them.

If you like any of them, and wish to use any for your poster pm me, and I'll tell you where you may get the hi-res, and you can just blow it up to whatever size you want.

William
Your photos are killer William
Old 05-29-2008, 02:45 PM

Lexus IS 250
Originally Posted by Murtaza
Your photos are killer William
Thank you very much sir!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:49 PM

holy shiznatz, those are some awesome photos. my wife's a semi-photographer (majored in photography at nyu) and she says ... "holy shiznatz biznatch!" j/k actually she said, "wow, those are nice" which to me was interpreted as "holy shiznatz biznatch!" can I be so greedy to ask for more than several of the high res shots for poster printing? there's a good photoshop here in Seoul for printing and i'd like to have a series of your photos displayed on one of our walls at home. please pm me the link to the high res ~ or let me know if I need to identify the exact photos. (i'm big into porsches) but also, obviously the cls~
Old 05-30-2008, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
I can find a few shots of my sig if you like it.
Old 05-30-2008, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by rarfinancial
I can find a few shots of my sig if you like it.
cool~ please send a link~
Old 05-30-2008, 04:32 PM

Lexus IS 250
Originally Posted by auclutch
holy shiznatz, those are some awesome photos. my wife's a semi-photographer (majored in photography at nyu) and she says ... "holy shiznatz biznatch!" j/k actually she said, "wow, those are nice" which to me was interpreted as "holy shiznatz biznatch!" can I be so greedy to ask for more than several of the high res shots for poster printing? there's a good photoshop here in Seoul for printing and i'd like to have a series of your photos displayed on one of our walls at home. please pm me the link to the high res ~ or let me know if I need to identify the exact photos. (i'm big into porsches) but also, obviously the cls~
LOL! Just go back to the site, and click the photo that you like, it'll give you size options, click that, then click original, and download. You'll be set.

Enjoy my friend.

William
Old 06-01-2008, 06:57 AM

THANKS DUDE! i'll be sure to post pictures after I finish the framing.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by 360Photographer

William
WoW! Your photography is top notch.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:52 PM

hey 360 photographer~ thanks again for showing us your pics and allowing us to print them. I took the photos to our print shop for framing and they said the largest they can print them without distortion is 13x8. Do you perhaps have any larger file sizes that I can use? the ones i'm using are the largest available from the site you posted. i want to print them as large as possible~
Old 06-11-2008, 10:52 AM

Lexus IS 250
Originally Posted by auclutch
hey 360 photographer~ thanks again for showing us your pics and allowing us to print them. I took the photos to our print shop for framing and they said the largest they can print them without distortion is 13x8. Do you perhaps have any larger file sizes that I can use? the ones i'm using are the largest available from the site you posted. i want to print them as large as possible~
Really? Did you download the original files, or the large file?

We just did a huge print here at the office, and the car looks great. If you like I can get you in contact with my print guy, maybe he can get you a good quote?

I'll post a pic up of the banner we just did in a few min.

Last edited by 360Photographer; 06-11-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:28 AM

Lexus IS 250
Here you go.