C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

does anyone have the stock C32

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32R
does anyone have the stock C32

brake rotors to where I can get some measurments, I need to know a few things, for both the front and rear? Like center bore diameter, rotor hub face depth etc.... So if anyone has the C32 rotors off (I need both front and rear) let me know.. thx
Old 10-20-2005, 01:54 PM

Mine's stock and I live in Arizona...
Old 10-20-2005, 01:56 PM

02 C32R
are yours OFF the vehicle, since I need measurments of the rotors..
Old 10-20-2005, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dead Ringer
are yours OFF the vehicle, since I need measurments of the rotors..
The fronts are coming off next week for some work that's being done. However, I'd suggest just calling over to the Phoenix Motor Company. I know their parts department had them in stock. They'd probably be more than happy to help you out, unlike Schumacker or Chandler.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:25 PM

02 C32R
Originally Posted by naadp
The fronts are coming off next week for some work that's being done. However, I'd suggest just calling over to the Phoenix Motor Company. I know their parts department had them in stock. They'd probably be more than happy to help you out, unlike Schumacker or Chandler.
good idea, I will see if they have any in stock and see if they will let me measure them. If not I might hit you up to grab the measurements for me. If so I will let you know what I am needing (about 4 to 5 different measurments)...
Old 10-20-2005, 05:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
making 2pc rotors?
Old 10-20-2005, 06:07 PM

02 C32R
Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
making 2pc rotors?
well I had started another thread as to what I was doing (and it was long) in regards to having Baer brakes making us some rear rotors (and fronts), but it looks like the thread is gone!?? Basically yes Baer thinks they can make us 4 rotors (that we will be able to replace in the future) that can either be x-drilled or slotted (or both) etc. But I need the specifications from the stock rotors and I dont want or have the time to take mine off to do the measurements. I figured someone has some laying around (especially those who replaced the rears). The baer rotors will be much lighter than the stock ones for one thing, and Baer can do anything for us...
Old 12-20-2005, 11:50 AM

2000 Kleemann CLK 230K
well I had started another thread as to what I was doing (and it was long) in regards to having Baer brakes making us some rear rotors (and fronts), but it looks like the thread is gone!?? Basically yes Baer thinks they can make us 4 rotors (that we will be able to replace in the future) that can either be x-drilled or slotted (or both) etc. But I need the specifications from the stock rotors and I dont want or have the time to take mine off to do the measurements. I figured someone has some laying around (especially those who replaced the rears). The baer rotors will be much lighter than the stock ones for one thing, and Baer can do anything for us...
hey have you got any upgraded rotors from Baer? I just checked with them and they said they didnt have anything for the c32. I have c32 front brakes. Have been checking with a few companies and no one seems to have any replacement rotors for the c32 fronts.

Anyone has an idea which company might be able to give us a rotor upgrade in the future?
Old 12-20-2005, 12:04 PM

02 C32R
Originally Posted by gianfranc
hey have you got any upgraded rotors from Baer? I just checked with them and they said they didnt have anything for the c32. I have c32 front brakes. Have been checking with a few companies and no one seems to have any replacement rotors for the c32 fronts.

Anyone has an idea which company might be able to give us a rotor upgrade in the future?
I went by Baer, and they have "blanks" that are about the same size. They gave me a sheet that needs to be filled out with the dimensions of the rear rotors. I have that sheet around here somewhere. I sent a copy to (I think) Benzo since he took his stockers off and has them laying around. But the sheet I sent him wasnt very clear so I need to send him another one. I have just been too lazy to get it done, I will try to get it over to him this week so he can get what is needed. I will then go by Baer and see if they have something that will work for our rear brakes. If they have a blank disc that is of the same size we are good to go, and they can pretty much do anything we want at that point....
Old 12-20-2005, 12:12 PM

2000 Kleemann CLK 230K
I went by Baer, and they have "blanks" that are about the same size. They gave me a sheet that needs to be filled out with the dimensions of the rear rotors. I have that sheet around here somewhere. I sent a copy to (I think) Benzo since he took his stockers off and has them laying around. But the sheet I sent him wasnt very clear so I need to send him another one. I have just been too lazy to get it done, I will try to get it over to him this week so he can get what is needed. I will then go by Baer and see if they have something that will work for our rear brakes. If they have a blank disc that is of the same size we are good to go, and they can pretty much do anything we want at that point....
sounds gd. hopefully they will be able to do something about the front discs as well.

anyway, check out post no 6 in this thread. it seems that stoptech is able to supply replacement rotors. i have just emailed them and am waiting for their confirmation.
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...toptech+rotors
Old 12-20-2005, 01:58 PM

2000 Kleemann CLK 230K
I just got the reply from stoptech:

"Although the rotors are not in stock we would be able to get them. We would need a minimum order of two sets(4 rotors, 2 left and 2 right). The programming for the machines that do the slotting needs to be done. The rotors are $224/rotor.

These rotors would be the slotted without the x-drilled holes. These
rotors are more than likely the same weight as stock.

Currently the rotors are backordered and unfortunately I don't have an ETA. If you check back with us in about a month or two we might be able to get the rotors."