C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

LET stage packages

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 10:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG
LET stage packages

Hey guys I am planning to mod my car up pretty soon and I was looking at LET's webpage and found the parts for the C32.. Now I just have some questions, If I want to order a stage package, do I need to order stage 1 first, and stage 2 later, or can I just order stage 2? Also, both say that there will be evotech tuning (either stage 1 or stage 2 tuning). What does that mean? Surely you can't tune a car without touching it right? Or are they reffering to an ECU chip?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by AMG Child
Hey guys I am planning to mod my car up pretty soon and I was looking at LET's webpage and found the parts for the C32.. Now I just have some questions, If I want to order a stage package, do I need to order stage 1 first, and stage 2 later, or can I just order stage 2? Also, both say that there will be evotech tuning (either stage 1 or stage 2 tuning). What does that mean? Surely you can't tune a car without touching it right? Or are they reffering to an ECU chip?
Hey There:

Read a little more, yes you can order a stage 2 first, it just gives you MORE stuff at once. When in doubt, call Erick, as he is a REALLY helpful/knowledgeable guy.

See yeah
Old 01-18-2008, 12:25 PM

2003 C32 AMG, 2003 E39 M5
You send your ECU out to get tuned for whatever stage you decide on.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:05 AM

2003 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Hey There:

Read a little more, yes you can order a stage 2 first, it just gives you MORE stuff at once. When in doubt, call Erick, as he is a REALLY helpful/knowledgeable guy.

See yeah
Thanks for the info, I might give Erick a call to get some more info. Hopefully finding a place around here to install the parts will be easy.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:11 AM

2003 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by bud4ya
You send your ECU out to get tuned for whatever stage you decide on.
Hmm I gotta find out how long that will take.. I will need my car, but hopefully I can work things out because I NEED to mod my car lol. Thanks for the info!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Hmm I gotta find out how long that will take.. I will need my car, but hopefully I can work things out because I NEED to mod my car lol. Thanks for the info!
Well your car should generally be out of commission atleast 2 days...1 to remove and over night ECU to Evotech they overnight right back so 2 days generally. Stage 1 from anyone is usually more then enough but rather stock or modded you should consider a intercooler and heat exchanger upgrade...LET had a nice discount before on H/E and I/C pump talk to Erick at LET
Old 01-24-2008, 01:00 AM
SPONSOR

give me a call, i will be glad to answer any questions that you have for your car!

Trending Topics

Old 01-24-2008, 03:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Do not forget to do a pre and post dynos using the same dyno machine..............
Old 01-25-2008, 02:19 PM

2003 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by 1FASTC32
give me a call, i will be glad to answer any questions that you have for your car!
Will do.. Thank you sir.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:22 PM

2003 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Do not forget to do a pre and post dynos using the same dyno machine..............
Definetly, feeling the difference sure isn't enough.. I'm sure people will ask about the numbers once I kick their ***, and a ballpark estimate isn't worth anything. haha Thanks!
Old 01-25-2008, 02:25 PM

2003 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by c32used
Well your car should generally be out of commission atleast 2 days...1 to remove and over night ECU to Evotech they overnight right back so 2 days generally. Stage 1 from anyone is usually more then enough but rather stock or modded you should consider a intercooler and heat exchanger upgrade...LET had a nice discount before on H/E and I/C pump talk to Erick at LET
2 days? That's not bad at all, I was expecting something like a week. Wow that's great, I will look into doing an intercooler upgrade, but I really want this car to kick some serious *** lol.. Thanks for the info.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
2 days? That's not bad at all, I was expecting something like a week. Wow that's great, I will look into doing an intercooler upgrade, but I really want this car to kick some serious *** lol.. Thanks for the info.
Its not the intercooler you upgrade, its the HE. Erick or Code3 can set you up with what you need. But do yourself the favour and DEFINATLY get a larger HE to handle the heat. It's money WELL spent, atleast I did

See yeah