C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Help pricing a very used C32

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lightning
But why would someone want to buy a "useless" (your words, not mine) car for $18k?
Old 07-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
Good point!

I guess it is useless to me.

But there is always a willing buyer. I drove a $12K work truck for 5 years, unitl it barely shifted, didn't have a straight body panel, and the tailgate didn;t shut...but somebody needed a truck and couldn't afford more than $2K. He still drives it, tailgate down.

I drove a motorcycle in school that I paid $2K for, when I finished, it had no kickstand, what used to be oil was low, clutch cable hanging by a thread, and needed tires. But a neighbor didn't have a way to get to work and no credit. 500 hundo, a cable off a lawn mower and a lot of praying. I don't know where he is now, but he thanked me everytime I ran into him.

My jet ski blew the engine, and it still (2 months) sits in my lake. I drove it like I stole it. My neighbors son is saving up to buy it. He saw the way I treated it, He treated it bad. I told him what I thought was wrong. He can't wait. He wants a jet ski. I don't want to fix it and he knows how.

I am honest. My car needs work. But you will know exactly what it needs. Somebody that wants a "new" car will not want mine. A young man with a little money and style and need for speed will be crazy for her.

I don't think my ex girlfriends are any use after I'm done with them either. Man do I sound like a misogynist!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
Lets see if I can get lucky

and post some pics here. I am still interested in some prices and ease of DIY fixes. Ashtray, cupholder, a-pillar head liner, new radio with XM/DVD.

You cant really see any flaws in her outside in these pics. So...they don't count. Perfect paint and body

Oh well, pics are in classified.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by gerardgolf

Oh well, pics are in classified.
Have you thought to give us a link to the thread so we can find it easily. If it is too hard to find, no one will bother to look at it so no one will be able to help you out here.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
lets try to do

a link. Not sure how, not very experinced with forums... https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-vehicles/251700-fs-c32-amg-2003-used-like-my-girlfriend.html