Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: C32 AMG 2003 Used like my girlfriend

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 02:23 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c32 AMG
FS: C32 AMG 2003 Used like my girlfriend

Driven hard, loved, but needs somebody else to make her happy. I try not leave anything for the next guy. The list of things wrong is going to sound long, but I am brutaly honest, and have had such great luck, that Karma is on my side, so I'm not going to risk messing that up.

Work has given me a very nice truck to drive and pays for my gas in it, so my never driven c32 is up for sale.

i am not going to lie, i bought her brand new, broke it in, and never looked back. I drove her as hard as I could. I took care of her, but i pinned the govener as therapy, idk 20 times! I gave her every thing she asked for and she has not *****ed once other than some warranty things.

Hit a curb when she was 1 y/o and did something like $15,000 in damaged that was repaired by dealer/their sub. Radiator, front end, hood,all the wheels. I have not had any problems with this repair.

Currrently having a wheel "fixed/welded" to sell her. List of problems is long, but not totally unreasonable for a girl of this age, and I don't have time or inclination to fix them all to sell. I'll add posts of features and warts if people are interested. I figure next guy can get new shoes, paint some flames on her and try to ignore all the fun I had with her.

Not sure how much to ask. Average asking is around $22K. I figure paint touch up ($1K) wheels ($2K), and some love ($1K). Lets see if $18,000 has any lookers, or make offers. E-mail is <GerardGolf@aol.com> if that is better for you.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
That sounded worse than it is>

I am an adult, I didn't do anything with her that she couldn't handle or didn't want. I have never done a do-nut. ever. I never tried to hurt her. No off-roading, no e-brake stops, very few panic stops, I always warmed her up, and almost never put her away hot. I took her to the 1/4 mile track a few times, but never any other racing. I have probably gone 156 mph more times than I have done a burn out in her. She likes them both. I had maintenance done on time or before it was due. I can't think of any mods I did, other than wheels.

So...She is used, not abused. She was very loved, but like they say..."No matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is tired of her." I guess I'm not really tired of her, just the free gas in the free younger Denali truck is just too enticing.

I hope she is happy wherever she goes!
Old 07-09-2008, 03:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
BMW and Mercedes
Originally Posted by gerardgolf
I am an adult, I didn't do anything with her that she couldn't handle or didn't want. I have never done a do-nut. ever. I never tried to hurt her. No off-roading, no e-brake stops, very few panic stops, I always warmed her up, and almost never put her away hot. I took her to the 1/4 mile track a few times, but never any other racing. I have probably gone 156 mph more times than I have done a burn out in her. She likes them both. I had maintenance done on time or before it was due. I can't think of any mods I did, other than wheels.

So...She is used, not abused. She was very loved, but like they say..."No matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is tired of her." I guess I'm not really tired of her, just the free gas in the free younger Denali truck is just too enticing.

I hope she is happy wherever she goes!
lol.......you are in the minority of AMG owners here
Old 07-09-2008, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
Originally Posted by FLYNAVY
lol.......you are in the minority of AMG owners here
its a funny post, best of luck on the sale !!!
Old 07-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
I couldn't have said that about my BMW

I was much younger then, and I had to get out of that field somehow. But yea, I guess off-road AMG's are pretty rare.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
Nothing?

Nobody even wants to low ball me?
Old 07-10-2008, 08:11 PM

You'd get more feedback w / some pics.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
yea, try posting some pictures, it'll help a lot.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
coming up.

My computer is in shop, and my gf's is so slow. Stay tuned.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:09 PM

06 C55
do you

want to replace her with my C55?
Old 07-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
straight up trade?

No tech-frog, I can't think of a car that I would drive right now. I always had a truck for work, but always work (white/underpowered, etc.)trucks. Now my work truck is as nice as my Benz, (08 Sierra Denali) that I can't imagine what car I would want. A little sad. Even a cls63 doesn't make me try to figure out a way to pay for it. Maybe I'll turn her into a race car!
Old 07-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
Pics?

Maybe...
Attached Thumbnails FS: C32 AMG 2003 Used like my girlfriend-cimg0223.jpg   FS: C32 AMG 2003 Used like my girlfriend-cimg0217.jpg   FS: C32 AMG 2003 Used like my girlfriend-cimg0215.jpg   FS: C32 AMG 2003 Used like my girlfriend-cimg0225.jpg   FS: C32 AMG 2003 Used like my girlfriend-cimg0205.jpg  

Old 07-15-2008, 09:34 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
That wasn't that hard

I only took a few of its flaws. It rained all day today, I'll wash her and take some pretty prics tommorrow. But if you are looking for a C32, she looks like one in black.

Burns on A-pillar, dents in ashtray, scratched wheel, paint on rear quarter panel that looks okay except in some light, and I did my best to get pic of hood that has a couple of dings.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by gerardgolf
I only took a few of its flaws. It rained all day today, I'll wash her and take some pretty prics tommorrow. But if you are looking for a C32, she looks like one in black.

Burns on A-pillar, dents in ashtray, scratched wheel, paint on rear quarter panel that looks okay except in some light, and I did my best to get pic of hood that has a couple of dings.
The car isnt that bad. Any engine mods of worthiness??? I've seen worse. Car is still rare by MB standards and even M3 standards, so I'd say the 18 K is more than a fair price, maybe even low. But a black car in Orlando Florida (can you say heat??? Try to sell her up north in Autotrader online. In Chicago, these things are hot cars!! $20-23 would not be unreasonable or out of ballpark???
Old 07-17-2008, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
[QUOTE=gerardgolf;2927590]I am an adult, I didn't do anything with her that s

I have probably gone 156 mph more times than I have done a burn out in her.

I see that you didn't have the Jerrytune???? 156, thats it????
Old 07-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Almost a Member!

c32 AMG
156 gets

boring after a few times, so we try to find construction zones! Those lanes get really narrow! Thanks Newz for the input. I guess I will actually try to sell her after I get back from vegas this weekend.