** Code Three Performance Expanding! **

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:08 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
** Code Three Performance Expanding! **

Here at Code Three Performance, weʼre growing.

While we grow, itʼs top priority that we bring our valued customers the best products and services. In the next phase of Code Three Performance, youʼll see us working to expand our Code Three product lines, bring in new distribution products and expand our customer service.

In order to make that happen, weʼre adding on to the Code Three Performance family. We are happy to introduce Aaron Schoenberger, who will join the team as Director of Sales and Marketing. Aaron brings with him a wealth of knowledge in aftermarket auto parts as well as many years of marketing and business development. Aaron will be working with us full-time to ensure that all of our customers needs are handled professionally and timely.

Going forward, your ideas and opinions are more important to us than ever. If there is a product you would like to see us carry, please let us know. Code Three Performance is continuing on its mission to Bring the Passion Back to Performance.

Thank you customers for everything!

Regards,

Brandon Smith
Owner, Code Three Performance
Old 07-28-2008, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
This is definately encouraging, this should settle some of the complaints people have had recently. Good to see your business growing, especially in this slowing economy.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:19 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
second
Old 07-28-2008, 03:04 AM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Hello board members!

Thank you for the posts! I was browsing the forum, noticed the replies to Brandon's post, and figured I would check in.

I'm very excited to come aboard and I know that - with some help - Code Three Performance has a lot of potential. Brandon has unfortunately been overwhelmed these past months as it's very hard to balance all aspects of a business, especially when trying to focus on cutting-edge, functional product development. Luckily, I'm here to fix that.

I have been very involved in the automotive world for many years and it's truly my passion. I have established a successful advertising/design firm but have stepped aside from that because I know where my true interests are. Brandon and I have known each other for over 5 years and he's a very honest, smart person and I'd love to see his company succeed, which is why I'm giving him a hand.

Please always feel free to email or PM me with any questions you may have - I'm here to help. I look forward to a fun relationship on the board. After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Sincerely,

Aaron

Last edited by Code3 Performance; 07-28-2008 at 03:19 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
LET C32 2002
Good to see you on Brandon..I am happy to hear you are expanding

Welcome abourd Aaron!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 c32
Two BIG thumbs UP for C3P.
Congratulations Aaron and Brandon.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
Originally Posted by AirFrcd
Two BIG thumbs UP for C3P.
Congratulations Aaron and Brandon.
niCE.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by FrankW
second
+1
Old 07-28-2008, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PLAID
Originally Posted by Code3 Performance
Hello board members!

Thank you for the posts! I was browsing the forum, noticed the replies to Brandon's post, and figured I would check in.

I'm very excited to come aboard and I know that - with some help - Code Three Performance has a lot of potential. Brandon has unfortunately been overwhelmed these past months as it's very hard to balance all aspects of a business, especially when trying to focus on cutting-edge, functional product development. Luckily, I'm here to fix that.

I have been very involved in the automotive world for many years and it's truly my passion. I have established a successful advertising/design firm but have stepped aside from that because I know where my true interests are. Brandon and I have known each other for over 5 years and he's a very honest, smart person and I'd love to see his company succeed, which is why I'm giving him a hand.

Please always feel free to email or PM me with any questions you may have - I'm here to help. I look forward to a fun relationship on the board. After all, isn't that what it's all about?

Sincerely,

Aaron
Now that We have your attention, how about updates on the following ( I have purchased several Code III products):

1. The idler right before the supercharger. Brandon promised a new one months ago and stated it increased boost and helped with belt wrap??? . Is it true and is it available. I want one NOW!!!

2. Front brake rotors, available yet? If not, when????

3. New HE, when available (with the new core???)
Old 07-28-2008, 04:04 PM

2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Now that We have your attention, how about updates on the following ( I have purchased several Code III products):

1. The idler right before the supercharger. Brandon promised a new one months ago and stated it increased boost and helped with belt wrap??? . Is it true and is it available. I want one NOW!!!

I too want to know the answer to these questions!! I think a lot of people (or maybe just me) have different questions about Code3 products and I think it would help both us and Code3 if you gave a little more info and detail about each product
Old 07-28-2008, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

spearco core HE's are in production I believe for the C32's and E55... I have a test unit on my E55..

I can only provide info on the HE's for now.

The design has improved and added more rows.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Here at Code Three Performance, weʼre growing.

While we grow, itʼs top priority that we bring our valued customers the best products and services. In the next phase of Code Three Performance, youʼll see us working to expand our Code Three product lines, bring in new distribution products and expand our customer service.

In order to make that happen, weʼre adding on to the Code Three Performance family. We are happy to introduce Aaron Schoenberger, who will join the team as Director of Sales and Marketing. Aaron brings with him a wealth of knowledge in aftermarket auto parts as well as many years of marketing and business development. Aaron will be working with us full-time to ensure that all of our customers needs are handled professionally and timely.

Going forward, your ideas and opinions are more important to us than ever. If there is a product you would like to see us carry, please let us know. Code Three Performance is continuing on its mission to Bring the Passion Back to Performance.

Thank you customers for everything!

Regards,

Brandon Smith
Owner, Code Three Performance

Tuning !! at today's slow economy prices.

I rather pay $400 bucks for a Tuning for 30RWHP than $1000 for 45RWHP.

Can we have tuning available without sending the ECU to a programmer!
Old 07-28-2008, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PLAID
Originally Posted by TopGun32
Tuning !! at today's slow economy prices.

I rather pay $400 bucks for a Tuning for 30RWHP than $1000 for 45RWHP.

Can we have tuning available without sending the ECU to a programmer!

How possible??? There's no way, short of wireless, to do this or plugging into the OBD port, which takes longer and can be more difficult??? Everyone and their mother is offering tuning for MBs and other cars now. The trick is getting it done right. Mine from LET is about as near perfect as you can get (for MY C32 anyway). It allowed me to really open up the performance in conjunction with the Code III pulley and intake.

Still, short of doing it through the OBD port, how are you going to retune an ECU???

Last edited by Newzchspy; 07-28-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:32 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Thank you for the posts everyone!

We'll be releasing a few new products soon but unfortunately I have to keep my mouth shut as to what exactly will be released. I will be sure to update everyone when the time comes.

If you have questions the best thing to do is email me directly at Aaron@code3performance.com and I'll take care of you. Sometimes keeping track of threads and PM's is overwhelming and email is much easier.

Thanks!

-Aaron
Old 07-28-2008, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PLAID
Thank you for the posts everyone!

We'll be releasing a few new products soon but unfortunately I have to keep my mouth shut as to what exactly will be released. I will be sure to update everyone when the time comes.

If you have questions the best thing to do is email me directly at Aaron@code3performance.com and I'll take care of you. Sometimes keeping track of threads and PM's is overwhelming and email is much easier.

Thanks!

-Aaron
Aaron, the products I asked about were NOT new and Brandon and I spoke on the phone about them. Please give all of us an idea as to the idler pulley (availability and cost) as well as the new HE and the rotors. Thats all I am asking for??? Remember, repeat customers (i.e. ME!!) are your best customers!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 07:37 PM

c32 amg
code 3 products

i ordered a spaerco heat exchanger,just wondering how long it will take to get through???
Old 07-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Aaron, the products I asked about were NOT new and Brandon and I spoke on the phone about them. Please give all of us an idea as to the idler pulley (availability and cost) as well as the new HE and the rotors. Thats all I am asking for??? Remember, repeat customers (i.e. ME!!) are your best customers!!!
I'm speaking to Brandon right now about the products.

The middle/idler pulley is in production and I will have a release date with pricing soon. Regarding the HE, we're awaiting our custom-made Spearco cores and will have units available in around 2 weeks. Also, pertaining to the rotors, Brandon said we'll have an update soon. I will be sure to keep everyone posted.

Regards,

Aaron
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 PM

1992 Toyota Corolla, 1994 Chevy C1500, 2002 C32, 2012 Prius, 2013 Toyota Sienna

Aaron, sounds like you are going to be busy

Last edited by mdncn2762; 07-28-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by mdncn2762

Aaron, sounds like you are going to be busy
Thank you for posting! I'm sure I will be busy but it's truly something I enjoy

On a side note, I was in your neck of the woods about 2 years ago and loved it! We have some family friends there who showed us around. I can't wait to return

-AS
Old 07-29-2008, 03:51 AM

Location: Home is Stockholm, Sweden. But my work takes me around the world, right now I work/live in Laos, South East Asia.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32 T 2003. Mods? MANY!! :)
I'm still waiting for Brandon to answer my mail....But as usual, I don't get an answer! And it's not the first time...
Old 07-29-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
Originally Posted by MIDO
I'm still waiting for Brandon to answer my mail....But as usual, I don't get an answer! And it's not the first time...
Forward your email to Aaron@Code3Performance.com and I will be more than happy to help. If anything, I'll personally relay your question(s) to Brandon and get things taken care of.

Sincerely,

Aaron
Old 07-29-2008, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[/B]

How possible??? There's no way, short of wireless, to do this or plugging into the OBD port, which takes longer and can be more difficult??? Everyone and their mother is offering tuning for MBs and other cars now. The trick is getting it done right. Mine from LET is about as near perfect as you can get (for MY C32 anyway). It allowed me to really open up the performance in conjunction with the Code III pulley and intake.

Still, short of doing it through the OBD port, how are you going to retune an ECU???
OBD port.. is the key.

Its possible and already being done.

just hopes it comes to us soon.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

PLAID
OBD port.. is the key.

Problem, its hard to do on newer cars with "immobilizer." Yes, its is done, just not as good as doing it through the ECU direct, like I had done with LET. Ask Jerry, he can tell you why its not preferable through the OBD port.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Banned

C32, Cobra, 700hp Vespa
We have a few things in the works.. Don't worry
Old 07-29-2008, 09:01 PM

07 E550, 02 C32, 91 300E
OBD port.. is the key.

Isn't this how all the 335i's are being modded with the piggyback units?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ** Code Three Performance Expanding! **