C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C55 vs Police Cruiser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 C55 AMG
C55 vs Police Cruiser

So, to begin my fictitious story I will begin with the disclaimer that this story is a completely fictional dream and based in no way shape or form on actual events that took place this morning. Now on to the good stuff.

So as some of you may know I leave for work at 4am for an hour commute to SD, well during that hour traffic is sparse especially Wednesday and Thursday. I had been speeding ever so slightly as I worked my way to the freeway, I came up to a light to turn onto the freeway. This light has 2 left turn lanes and the on ramp has 2 lanes for a short distance then merge into one lane then makes a sharp right turn and about 200 yards down merges onto the freeway. So I come up to this light in the left hand lane and immediately the light turns green for me to turn left just then I notice a car coming up pretty quick in the right hand left turn lane. I decide to make the rush through the light to get on the freeway as I despise being behind slow moving vehicles early in the morning. So I gun it, and shoot through the light and into the left lane on the on ramp and quickly merges into one lane. The car that had been coming up is right there behind me now, so I continue to gun it through this sharp right hand turn thinking most people don't fly through there. Well this vehicle speeds through as I'm accelerating away from them, 60....70....80 mph merge onto the freeway and begin lane changing to the left lane. The car continues to follow, since I rarely see police on the freeway that early in the morning I decide its some punk who wants to have some fun driving fast, and I continue to accelerate 80...90....100 the car is still chasing me 110....120.....130.... 140.... 150.... the car suddenly drops back 160.... OK well the road is nice and clear so I'm gonna fly for a bit and enjoy myself. about 45~60 seconds pass, I've forgotten about the car and decide to slow down. There's no headlights in the rear view so I've lost the other car. I drop back slowly 150...140....130..120...110....100...90.... suddenly a pair of headlights turn on in the rear view. What the F--- is this? They're approaching very quickly, I'm thinking no way that punk *** was flying behind me at that speed without his lights on. Eh, whatever if he wants to drive that fast for that long let him. The car comes right up next to me really fast then I see the headlights dip low WTF why is he slowing right next to me? just then BAM! spotlight in my face, What the hell is this F--- head doing?? I hit the brakes slowing quickly the vehicle next to me does the same, what the hell?? I cant see ****! Get that light out of my face I'm thinking, I'm about to begin evasive maneuvers incase this punk is about to shoot me or something. The light turns off, I glance down blink a few times 65mph on the dot, blink some more and look over all I see is black and white and a big ole' gold star on the door. OH F---, the car slides over to the off ramp and I slow even more as I watch the Police cruiser with light bar cage in the rear shotgun and rifle in the center and all. 65mph on the dot for the remaining 30 miles. Holy **** I was lucky as hell!

Then I woke up and was glad it was a dream....and sad it was only 3AM and I still had to make my way to work.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C32
lol you are one lucky sob
Old 06-11-2009, 12:22 PM

I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE
I would have pee'd the bed if that was my dream.
Lucky mofacky.....
Old 06-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
I would love to have a little highspeed chase in the 55 as long as the cops didnt have radio and stop sticks and it was just for fun. I think I would smoke the cops but not the radio.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C55
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
I think I would smoke the cops but not the radio.
You know what they say; you can't outrun Motorola.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:12 PM

MB
I would love to have a little highspeed chase in the 55 as long as the cops didnt have radio and stop sticks and it was just for fun. I think I would smoke the cops but not the radio.
Did you catch the Jesse James is a dead man where he played with the OC cops? It was entertaining but I though he should have stuffed his tires with rubber.

I remember a drug runner here in SD did just that in his truck. Cops were throwing spike strips and nothing was stopping him. Once they did stop him, I forget how, they checked his tires and they were stuffed full of cut up tires!!! Crazy ****!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
CLK Cabrio
wow what a dream!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
You guys should go to youtube and check out "Ghostrider". He is allegedly some rich guy that is a great motorcycle rider and knows how to throw around a Subi. He has some great clips running from the cops on various bikes and a fantastic night run in a tricked out STi. Not that I condone it, but great fun to watch.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by msheredy

I remember a drug runner here in SD did just that in his truck. Cops were throwing spike strips and nothing was stopping him. Once they did stop him, I forget how, they checked his tires and they were stuffed full of cut up tires!!! Crazy ****!!!
The ultimate run-flats!
Old 06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 c32 AMG 2012 c250 Coupe
crazy dream..!! i wish i could dream something like that, i cant remember the last time i had a dream..
Old 06-11-2009, 03:21 PM

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts
'19 AMG E53 Cpe, '23 EQS 580 SUV, '88 560SL, '35 Ford 5w coupe, '53 MGTD and others
If you did you'd have about 8 photo radar tickets from AZDOT in the mail within a month.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:50 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
SLK55 AMG, E320 BlueTec, ML350, (formerly) C32 AMG, MR2 Turbo, HD-FLH-FSE, BMW R100RS, Ducati M900
Great Story

Great Story! lol

I had a dream like that once. Was returning home from motorcycle superbike races. I was on an old turbocharged motorcycle (very fast) and was ripping along the back roads of OH. When we reached outter belt of Columbus, we just kept flying along. Then as I changed lanes to pass a large box truck that was also blocking my view of the road ahead, I spot a Ohio State Patrol in the lane to my right. I was well into three digits and hammered the brakes hard, but ended up side by side with the Cop car. I could see his front tire and bumper in my perriferal vision but for a long time lacked the nerve to turn my head right to look him in the eye.

Finally, with trepidation, I looked at the State Trooper who was staring a hole in me with his mirrored shades and smokey bear hat on. Then without warning, he flashed me a big smile, and a wave and peeled off the next exit ramp and was gone. Whew!!! that was a close one, lol. Then I woke up and slowed down.

Irish
Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 PM

I DON'T COME HERE ANYMORE
Mother of God.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 41 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes
wow. that is lucky!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:19 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by rockjock
Mother of God.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C55
Originally Posted by AreL11

Old 06-11-2009, 07:22 PM

'06 C55 AMG
:rofl: yeah i was uber lucky... and even more so it was a dream
Old 06-11-2009, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by rockjock
Mother of God.
Classic! One of my all time favorites right there. Meow!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by msheredy
Did you catch the Jesse James is a dead man where he played with the OC cops? It was entertaining but I though he should have stuffed his tires with rubber.

I did watch it. Thinking jesse was a good racer from all his racing hobbies. I thought he would have done better. I would have tossed on some run flats a big brake kit, I would have been on that nitrous all day long. That is the game I want to play.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by lkfoster
If you did you'd have about 8 photo radar tickets from AZDOT in the mail within a month.
You are not kidding. Ban photo radar! Surprisingly I've never got a photo ticket.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C55,SL55,C63
Originally Posted by SilverBulletAMG
You guys should go to youtube and check out "Ghostrider". He is allegedly some rich guy that is a great motorcycle rider and knows how to throw around a Subi. He has some great clips running from the cops on various bikes and a fantastic night run in a tricked out STi. Not that I condone it, but great fun to watch.
That ghostrider guy is my hero. If only I was that skilled.