C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Avenues to make Iforged accountable?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 02:19 PM
IS1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32
Angry Avenues to make Iforged accountable?

As some of you may know the wheels I bought from Iforged are pieces of ****! The right front was made incorrectly and is not round therefore cannot be balanced. The clear coat from all 4 wheels is almost completely gone. Lastly the rears rub over bumps and I cannot put anyone in the backseat. At this point I just coughed up $3k and bought some SSR GT3's so I can once again enjoy my car. I have contacted my CC company and they will see what they can do but it has been past 60 days. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and another California state fraud service. What else can be done next to using my corporate attorney to get these replaced, fixed, or my money back?
Thanks
P.S. As expected Iforged will not cooperate or honor their warranty
Old 09-16-2004, 03:42 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by IS1
As some of you may know the wheels I bought from Iforged are pieces of ****! The right front was made incorrectly and is not round therefore cannot be balanced. The clear coat from all 4 wheels is almost completely gone. Lastly the rears rub over bumps and I cannot put anyone in the backseat. At this point I just coughed up $3k and bought some SSR GT3's so I can once again enjoy my car. I have contacted my CC company and they will see what they can do but it has been past 60 days. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and another California state fraud service. What else can be done next to using my corporate attorney to get these replaced, fixed, or my money back?
Thanks
P.S. As expected Iforged will not cooperate or honor their warranty

that sucks. i still think i am gonna get Iforged oneday! :p

what exactly do they say why they dont honor the warrenty?
Old 09-16-2004, 04:14 PM

2002 C32
sorry to hear that...

hope things work out for you
Old 09-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Time and time again past Iforged owners have watned people to stay away from Iforged products.

I don't know why people don't take their advice. BlackC230Coupe, you have been warned.
Old 09-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by awiner
I don't know why people don't take their advice. BlackC230Coupe, you have been warned.

Well, i have heard some good things about Iforged also. It somehow seems the people that have problems with them are only for Mercedes applications. People on other boards had a good experience with Iforged. People have also had trouble with HRE on other boards as well.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Exclamation The power of the forged!

Mr. BlackC230Coupe

Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Originally Posted by awiner
Time and time again past Iforged owners have watned people to stay away from Iforged products.

Well, i have heard some good things about Iforged also. It somehow seems the people that have problems with them are only for Mercedes applications. People on other boards had a good experience with Iforged. People have also had trouble with HRE on other boards as well.
So, when are we going to hear your "horrid" story... (that is, when are you throwing yourself into the clutches of the horrible forged????)

Wiedermann
Old 09-17-2004, 04:55 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Wiedermann
Mr. BlackC230Coupe

So, when are we going to hear your "horrid" story... (that is, when are you throwing yourself into the clutches of the horrible forged????)

Wiedermann

The time will come. :p
Old 09-17-2004, 05:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4 wheeled car.
I got IForged and i got no problem at all...
Old 09-17-2004, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
i have my iforged for about a year now. i don't have problems.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SiLvaC32
anymore
Old 09-17-2004, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Exclamation Forged problems...

Originally Posted by Mach430
Originally Posted by SiLvaC32
anymore

Wiedermann
Old 09-17-2004, 11:28 PM

they flat out suck, and MANY other people on other forums have had the EXACT same problems if not more. Just go and ask any forum. Like youve been told, you have been warned. Dont come crying on the forums when you get screwed by them. Some people will never learn though.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
Neal, if you want info on iforged wheels, check out my buddy's new company who is an authorized iforged dealer, he's a great guy and he's on the East Coast. He can get you a great deal! PM me for details!!!
Old 09-19-2004, 04:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Viktorious
Neal, if you want info on iforged wheels, check out my buddy's new company who is an authorized iforged dealer, he's a great guy and he's on the East Coast. He can get you a great deal! PM me for details!!!

Thanks, i am currently not in the market for probably another month and a half. But when the time comes i will see what ur guy can do.

Its amazing how people think HRE are so superior to all other wheels. They to have had there handful of problems. Dont get me wrong though, i still think there one of the best wheels out there. People i have known with Iforged had had nothing but great things to say about them, and the quality of them was on par with HRE when side by side. If we all went for a company that has never had a problem with anything, i dont think any of us would be driving a Mercedes.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Exclamation The power of the forged

Mr. BlackC230Coupe:

Thanks, i am currently not in the market for probably another month and a half. But when the time comes i will see what ur guy can do.

Its amazing how people think HRE are so superior to all other wheels. They to have had there handful of problems. Dont get me wrong though, i still think there one of the best wheels out there. People i have known with Iforged had had nothing but great things to say about them, and the quality of them was on par with HRE when side by side. If we all went for a company that has never had a problem with anything, i dont think any of us would be driving a Mercedes.
The power of the forged clouds Mr. BlackC230Coupe judgement... Vader, do something mang!

Wiedermann
Old 09-19-2004, 06:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.

ACtually, if you want IForged, go through me, I deal direct w/ Iforged. I had a few set ordered so I got some pull :P Sorry Vik
Old 09-20-2004, 02:26 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
I actually have already had the plans for the Iforged worked out where to get them. But i appreciate the help. Maybe when the time comes a little closer i will contact one of u.
Old 09-20-2004, 02:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
I actually have already had the plans for the Iforged worked out where to get them. But i appreciate the help. Maybe when the time comes a little closer i will contact one of u.
***** no! contact me right now! :p
Old 09-20-2004, 12:34 PM

2004 Mercedes Benz CLK 500
my brother has iforged rims and they are good on his car (Z06). I talked to my brother about iforged and he told me when the company started out, they did not make the rims well so they started off with a bad rep. But now its getting better i heard.