Lowest prices on HRE's ANYWHERE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 12:22 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Lowest prices on HRE's ANYWHERE!

Because of such large demand and lots of sales on HRE's from our grand opening sale, we are able to extend this sale even further and offer it for a little longer. We offer HRE wheels for the lowest price anywhere! No matter where else you buy, you will be spending too much. We will beat ANYONE's price.

Its your chance to take advantage of this sale for anyone interested in HRE wheels. We also have them made quicker then other places. If you are looking for wheel and tire packages, we also mount and balance the tires FREE of charge. The wheels come to your door with lug bolts ready to be mounted right away! For all prices or questions, please email info@euroteckmotorsports.com

Thanks! we look forward to hearing from you.

-Neal

Last edited by BlackC230Coupe; 11-03-2004 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 01:17 AM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
wow he PM'ed me and said $2000 for any set of their rims!!!!
Old 11-03-2004, 02:31 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK, ML
Originally Posted by ro0zy
wow he PM'ed me and said $2000 for any set of their rims!!!!
Are you sure about the price?
It seems a little bit too cheap for HRE.

If it's really that cheap, I might consider getting one
Can you PM me the quote of HRE 543R or 540R (19x8.5 up front and 19x10.0 out back) for my E46 M3?
Sorry for asking BMW on M-Benz forum .....
Old 11-03-2004, 02:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by gamedna
Are you sure about the price?
It seems a little bit too cheap for HRE.

If it's really that cheap, I might consider getting one
Can you PM me the quote of HRE 543R or 540R (19x8.5 up front and 19x10.0 out back) for my E46 M3?
Sorry for asking BMW on M-Benz forum .....

LOL, unfortunately he was joking. But i did PM you the price on the wheels you just asked for.
Old 11-03-2004, 03:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well Neal, it sounds like you are trying to put ALL of your competitors out of business. Personally, I dont think its good/healthy for the industry to make a claim like that. A couple of months ago you're sending me an e-mail asking for my best pricing on HREs, now that you are claiming to beat anyone's pricing. Are we going to engage into something like I am giving out a quote for $5,000 today and you're giving out a quote for $4,999 tomorrow???
Old 11-03-2004, 04:06 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Harris
Well Neal, it sounds like you are trying to put ALL of your competitors out of business. Personally, I dont think its good/healthy for the industry to make a claim like that. A couple of months ago you're sending me an e-mail asking for my best pricing on HREs, now that you are claiming to beat anyone's pricing. Are we going to engage into something like I am giving out a quote for $5,000 today and you're giving out a quote for $4,999 tomorrow???

Harris,

Welcome back btw. To start off, No, this is not trying to put anyone out of business. We are a new company that offered a grand opening sale just like many places do to attract customers at first to let them know we exist. We did well and extend our sale. These prices are only for a very limited time, we cannot afford to do this forever. Just like many you and many other shops offer sales we do to. You have also made threads for HRE sales, and I don't see how those are any different then this. Indeed I did write to you a couple months ago for HRE's, that's when I had no affiliation with this company at all so I was shopping around, I wrote to you and many other places as well. Now I cannot help competition, even if we offered the same prices. What makes someone go to one place over another? price is usually it. Today's market is filled with tons of competition, and that improves customer service and sales by trying to stay competitive which is great for customers. You have a very good reputation around here, and I don't think that will change.

This thread was intended to let customers know about our sale, if you would like to talk about it anymore, please feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks
Old 11-03-2004, 04:57 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
very good to know, Neal great info.

Harris, gotta stop complaining when other ppl can beat ur price, man How can Neal along put EVERYONE out of business? ppl are not idiots, if they can't find it at one place they'll go somewhere else. Most of the time it's more about preference. You can be pissed, but you can't control what other ppl offer. You will still have your customers anyways. God Bless capitalism.

It's like saying this one dealership is having a discount at invoice and it'll put other dealership out of business.
Old 11-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Well said Frank!
Old 11-03-2004, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 AMG Black on Carlsson 1/6 EVO
Best price and customer service always wins. You have to be competitive in this market. Some dealers are willing to take less profit rather than max it out. It helps to have good customer service. Since HRE are so popular you have to be competitive on the price. Rims don't appreciate it. You really have to want them to spend that much money. There's no Return on investement on rims even if you try to sell them you will get less than what you paid.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:48 AM

W211
ghey.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Competition is good. I ended up buying my HRE's for a AWESOME price, much less than the other quotes I had received. I shopped around, like anyone should do. Due to the pricing, I was able to buy more product (lowering module, etc) from the vendor I bought from. If there was no competition buyers wouldn't be as plentiful in the market place.

It comes down to the best price with god service. Sometimes I pay a little higher for something knowing that if I have a problem the source bought from will take care of it.

Other times depending on the product I aim for the lowest price delivered.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
capitalism baby... its the American way!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally Posted by awiner
Competition is good. I ended up buying my HRE's for a AWESOME price, much less than the other quotes I had received. I shopped around, like anyone should do. Due to the pricing, I was able to buy more product (lowering module, etc) from the vendor I bought from. If there was no competition buyers wouldn't be as plentiful in the market place.

It comes down to the best price with god service. Sometimes I pay a little higher for something knowing that if I have a problem the source bought from will take care of it.

Other times depending on the product I aim for the lowest price delivered.
I'm glad we all shopped around. I know one guy who paid $1k more for the exact same wheels I have!
Old 11-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Originally Posted by oggle
I'm glad we all shopped around. I know one guy who paid $1k more for the exact same wheels I have!

Ya Kenny... I remeber when we both were looking at the same time. We both definetly got great deals !

As with anything, Cavet Emptor...
Old 11-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
I know one guy who paid $1k more for the exact same wheels I have!
Now thats gotta suck!
Old 11-05-2004, 04:56 PM

Can you get volks or kinesis rims?
Old 11-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by c55amgbaby
Can you get volks or kinesis rims?

I can get Volk. Email me if you need any pricing.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Last time when I was shopping around for HREs you tried to shut down a competitor who sold them cheaper than you (who was an authorized dealer), and now this. Wow.
Old 11-13-2004, 01:22 PM

a car
Last time when I was shopping around for HREs you tried to shut down a competitor who sold them cheaper than you (who was an authorized dealer), and now this. Wow.
Competition is competition...I suppose...