Sponsored by:

12.3 1/4 mile for IS-F

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'08 IS F; '09 ML 320 Bluetec; '10 X5 35d
Originally Posted by ultraseven
Late to the party but this clown is of the same feather with the M3 boys who routinely came in and post slips and magazine comparos of M3 vs C32/C55.

Our resident lawyer Improviz put a lot of them to shape, and it's amazing how quiet it really has been.
He's already been banned...and is not representative of the majority of F owners.

I've never understood all of this bickering about which cars are better than others. I don't think any of us bought our F's thinking we were getting the faster car on the road, or the fastest car on the track, or the fastest car top speed, or quarter mile...blah, blah, blah. The C63 is a great car as is the M3 or RS4.

IMO, our car offers the best combination of daily driver and performance beast, as I'm sure is your opinion. The styling is something that people will debate forever as aesthetics are subjective and we are all entitled to our opinions.

I have yet to see an owner post that they think they made a bad decision and regret getting their super sports sedan. Ironically, most of the criticism comes from people that don't own the car...and rarely does it come from owners of the competitors...as we likely all know that we are fortunate to own such fine driving machines.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R8
I don't know...I think anyone who's ever bought the 1985 Nissan Sentra SE can safely say they made a bad decision.