Guess what I did?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Hell, I'm surprised he didn't try to siphon her amneotic fluid into the tank so the car could limp to the station.
"amniotic"
Old 01-08-2009, 11:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 563 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by ldangeli
"amniotic"
I thought to google it but I just threw it out there instead. Figured it was good for at least a triple if not an infield homerun.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
I thought to google it but I just threw it out there instead. Figured it was good for at least a triple if not an infield homerun.
LOL... Turns out my buddy, a LT from NJSP goes the BH all the time. When are we going back?
Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by JKETCH
1) The guy is a dolt. Plain and simple. Doesn't matter if he drives a C63 or a Honda. You justifying his actions doesn't say much about yourself.

2) You should also be able to navigate to a screen that tells you how many miles you have left.

Yes it will come back on seeing it is viewed as a problem/malfunction.
1) I find it better to be pleasant to people when they've done me no harm. I guess that makes me a bad person. I can live with that. I just like to err on the side on tolerance. Makes my life easier and provides less invective and drama.

I come to this forum because it's a way to pass some time about a car that I have. Most people on here are pretty nice. The nasty, angry and condescending people on here tend to be those who have no interest in the C63 and are merely here to make truculent posts. That seems a little odd but such is life.

You and I have fundamentally different value systems since you think that the above reflects badly on me. Beyond this post it appears there is little to gain from us posting to each other since we have no common ground.

2) I routinely do this. I am adept at utilizing the information technology that the C63 offers. I like the "Trip" computer quite a bit.

Last edited by GBlansten; 01-08-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 563 Likes on 372 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
LOL... Turns out my buddy, a LT from NJSP goes the BH all the time. When are we going back?
I'm just waiting for my Aimpoint 3xmag to arrive and I'm there. You really have to see my M1A/ Troy MCR SASS/ Animal thug M14 all rigged out. Shooting .308 at an indoor range will literally make people leave.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Jen, on the newer benzes they saw it wise to get rid of the mileage left message to give you an R class parked at a gas station icon.....
Old 01-08-2009, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by GBlansten
1) I find it better to be pleasant to people when they've done me no harm. I guess that makes me a bad person. I can live with that. I just like to err on the side on tolerance. Makes my life easier and provides less invective and drama.
Incorrect grammar. Invective indicates Greek or Roman Libel. Your sentence makes no sense, like asking your near ready to burst, pregnant wife to come bring you gas, when you are a stones throw from a gas station. Stop trying to sound intelligent, you are doing more harm then good.

I come to this forum because it's a way to pass some time about a car that I have. Most people on here are pretty nice. The nasty, angry and condescending people on here tend to be those who have no interest in the C63 and are merely here to make truculent posts. That seems a little odd but such is life.
Again, with the big words.. no one on this forum has been "Truculent" or fierce as you indicate. Everyone on this forum, be it this topic or another, have a fundamental common ground. Mercedes.[/QUOTE]

You and I have fundamentally different value systems since you think that the above reflects badly on me. Beyond this post it appears there is little to gain from us posting to each other since we have no common ground.
It doesn't reflect badly upon you, it proves you are a bad person. See first response.[/QUOTE]

2) I routinely do this. I am adept at utilizing the information technology that the C63 offers. I like the "Trip" computer quite a bit.
Um... What?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Incorrect grammar. Invective indicates Greek or Roman Libel. Your sentence makes no sense, like asking your near ready to burst, pregnant wife to come bring you gas, when you are a stones throw from a gas station. Stop trying to sound intelligent, you are doing more harm then good.

Again, with the big words.. no one on this forum has been "Truculent" or fierce as you indicate. Everyone on this forum, be it this topic or another, have a fundamental common ground. Mercedes.

Internet. It's serious business.

Last edited by GBlansten; 01-08-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
Perfectly stated.

Internet. It's serious business.
It is serious when you are sick of seeing stupidity. Plus I believe you made it a big deal in the first place. You felt the need to have to stick up for an idiot.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
Originally Posted by FThornton666
Jen, on the newer benzes they saw it wise to get rid of the mileage left message to give you an R class parked at a gas station icon.....
Nice!
Old 01-08-2009, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Nice!
Is that an upgrade? I think I was cheated.

I'm just a little more mellow about the board. I'd just rather be laid back about stuff.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8

I'm just a little more mellow about the board. I'd just rather be laid back about stuff.
The "distance remaining" indicator is still there on the '09s (on mine anyway), but the icon with the car and a fuel pump also comes on when you reach a really low fuel level.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

THE C

I believe you mentioned you are from the south right? That would be the reasoning I believe. We do not have tolerance!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
I believe you mentioned you are from the south right? That would be the reasoning I believe. We do not have tolerance!
Maybe it's the grits and fried food and inbreeding.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE

Don't go back and edit your posts...

Maybe it's the grits and fried food and inbreeding.
BINGO!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

THE C
Don't go back and edit your posts...
You kill me! That is a perfect example of intolerance.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
You kill me! That is a perfect example of intolerance.
All these wanna be smack talking posers who post on all these forums drive me insane.. Sometimes I just want to gouge my eyes out or eat broken glass.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
in your Mom's car
Notice that the OP hasn't posted since then.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:28 PM

Mercedes SL and E350 Cab
All you guys arguing are *******g idiots on the internet flexing your internet muscles. Now play nice and have fun with your cars.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
LOL

"I have a modem, and I'm not afraid to use it."
Old 01-09-2009, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by EagleSL
All you guys arguing are *******g idiots on the internet flexing your internet muscles. Now play nice and have fun with your cars.
Oh my GOD! You are in for it buddy!

Old 01-10-2009, 08:14 AM

C63
The OP hasn't posted because he has been enjoying a bouncing baby boy. Nice to know I'm a doctor. Guess I could have saved alot of time and expenses had I checked the thread first. I've been leaving the MD off when I sign my name.

To set the record straight...

First of all this happened four days before my wife had the baby. I do think the day before would be pushing it.

GBlansten thanks seeing the lighter side of the thread. A few posters OBVIOUSLY have too much time on their hands.

Second to the dip**** posting as Jketch my wife probably has more class in a string of hair than you posses in your entire worthless body. I'm guessing you're a broad given the feminine nature of your post. All women are not scorned female dogs that fail to realize that the world does not revolve around their skank asses. An adult runs out of gas because he or she multitasks (meaning they have several things going at once and attempt to complete them all). Every once and awhile something falls off the plate and that day it was me forgetting I needed gas. Because your SugarDaddy (or pimp) fills your tank and pays your bills you probably have NO idea. BTW-Having several orifices filled at one time doesn't count as multi-tasking.

Opps ....you're from Mass and/or a Red Sox fan...a loser liberal POS either way.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 AM

2009 C63
Originally Posted by jtdominate
Second to the dip**** posting as Jketch my wife probably has more class in a string of hair than you posses in your entire worthless body. I'm guessing you're a broad given the feminine nature of your post. All women are not scorned female dogs that fail to realize that the world does not revolve around their skank asses. An adult runs out of gas because he or she multitasks (meaning they have several things going at once and attempt to complete them all). Every once and awhile something falls off the plate and that day it was me forgetting I needed gas. Because your SugarDaddy (or pimp) fills your tank and pays your bills you probably have NO idea. BTW-Having several orifices filled at one time doesn't count as multi-tasking.

Opps ....you're from Mass and/or a Red Sox fan...a loser liberal POS either way.
Great oweage of this wench, she is another one of these clowns from OT that like to shoot her mouth off but adds little to no value to the discussion.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:51 AM

2009 C63
jtdominate
welcome back and congratulations on the new addition to the family!!
as for jketch well let's just say another useless poster on this forum who makes me want to stay away because of all the BS posters with no value add to the forum...
Old 01-10-2009, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Congrats on the new kid. Nephrologist here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Guess what I did?