Guess what I did?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by shaker
jtdominate
welcome back and congratulations on the new addition to the family!!
as for jketch well let's just say another useless poster on this forum who makes me want to stay away because of all the BS posters with no value add to the forum...
Feels good to be back.

I knew there had to be someone else who shared my sentiments.

I hate even stooping to that level to respond but she asked for it...several times over.

Taking the little guy home today in the C63!! Can't wait to start showing him car pics. I've been making F1 sounds to him since he was in the womb. I made some to him while my wife was recovering and it was the first time he opened his eyes....too funny. The wife just smirked.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
If you and your wife had a girl, you could have named her Mercedes!

But I guess Enzo isn't too bad either.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:03 PM

C63
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
If you and your wife had a girl, you could have named her Mercedes!

But I guess Enzo isn't too bad either.
Thanks everyone!!!

We wanted a girl but I'm not complaining about the opportunity to "extend the family lineage". My best buddy from high school vowed he was naming his son Enzo (it didn't happen, he opted to "duputize" him by naming him Jr.). Mercedes LOL.

The F430 is on the block. I can't justify it. She's been a garage queen the past six months. I think she's been out 3 times. I vowed I would never keep it only to have it sit in the garage and become eye candy for every delivery person that brings something to the house. It's drop dead gorgeous but I also have my eye on the upcoming McLaren P11. I have to credit the C63 with making the decision to sell it that much easier. A few good investments in this market and hopefully by time the P11 (keeping my fingers crossed) comes to market I'll be ready.

I'm haven't heard anything else on the engine sources since mid Oct. Guess the decisions will be economy driven. I just hope they don't decide on some interim patch like supercharging a direct injection V6 or V8, although that seems to be the trend.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by jtdominate

Taking the little guy home today in the C63!! Can't wait to start showing him car pics. I've been making F1 sounds to him since he was in the womb. I made some to him while my wife was recovering and it was the first time he opened his eyes....too funny. The wife just smirked.

Congrats bro! A son..... wow. They say you should play music while in the womb. I like your idea better, car sounds! Put him in go-kart at 3 or 4yr. He can be the next Lewis Hamilton!!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:55 PM

C63
That's the plan....no seriously. He already has a Mach 5 power ride-on and a Enzo!!! Here's the kicker he was born on Hamilton's birthday, January 7th!!! My wife's been hearing the driver aspirations for the past 9 months. She thought I was joking when I told her his room decor was gonna be McLaren Mercedes, Ferrari and Dallas Cowboys. I ordered some nice prints from McLaren.com to frame and she asked "Don't you think it's a little early for that?" NOPE!!!

The Mach 5 and Enzo said for ages 2-7. He'll be getting fitted for the Mach 5 at 12 mos. and in the Enzo by 18 mos. Go karts by 3. LOL. This is gonna be a real joy!!! Now only if the US would embrace F1 and realize that a monkey can drive a car in circles.
Old 01-10-2009, 12:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
The OP hasn't posted because he has been enjoying a bouncing baby boy. Nice to know I'm a doctor. Guess I could have saved alot of time and expenses had I checked the thread first. I've been leaving the MD off when I sign my name.

To set the record straight...

First of all this happened four days before my wife had the baby. I do think the day before would be pushing it.

GBlansten thanks seeing the lighter side of the thread. A few posters OBVIOUSLY have too much time on their hands.

Second to the dip**** posting as Jketch my wife probably has more class in a string of hair than you posses in your entire worthless body. I'm guessing you're a broad given the feminine nature of your post. All women are not scorned female dogs that fail to realize that the world does not revolve around their skank asses. An adult runs out of gas because he or she multitasks (meaning they have several things going at once and attempt to complete them all). Every once and awhile something falls off the plate and that day it was me forgetting I needed gas. Because your SugarDaddy (or pimp) fills your tank and pays your bills you probably have NO idea. BTW-Having several orifices filled at one time doesn't count as multi-tasking.

Opps ....you're from Mass and/or a Red Sox fan...a loser liberal POS either way.
Damn. Level of ownage is elite.
Old 01-10-2009, 01:23 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2017 CLA Motorsport Edition, 2015 G550, 2012 GLK350
Just FYI
"Throughout the life of your Mercedes-Benz, a Roadside Assistance expert is just a toll-free call away. Call 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (1-800-367-6372) for assistance any time you're on the road, day or night, if you have a problem related to your Mercedes-Benz."
Old 01-10-2009, 01:24 PM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2017 CLA Motorsport Edition, 2015 G550, 2012 GLK350
Ohh and congrats on the Baby!
Old 01-10-2009, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
his room decor was gonna be McLaren Mercedes, Ferrari and Dallas Cowboys. "Don't you think it's a little early for that?" NOPE!!!

Now only if the US would embrace F1 and realize that a monkey can drive a car in circles.

Dont forget to put some pin ups of the Cowboys cheer leaders!! We gota make sure he has a full understanding of manhood!

+1 on the F1 and monkeys driving in circles!
Old 01-10-2009, 02:19 PM

2009 Mini Cooper Clubman S
Having several orifices filled at one time doesn't count as multi-tasking.
That literally made me LOL. Congratulations on the new baby!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:06 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
The OP hasn't posted because he has been enjoying a bouncing baby boy. Nice to know I'm a doctor. Guess I could have saved alot of time and expenses had I checked the thread first. I've been leaving the MD off when I sign my name.

First of all this happened four days before my wife had the baby. I do think the day before would be pushing it.

GBlansten thanks seeing the lighter side of the thread. A few posters OBVIOUSLY have too much time on their hands.

Second to the dip**** posting as Jketch my wife probably has more class in a string of hair than you posses in your entire worthless body. I'm guessing you're a broad given the feminine nature of your post. All women are not scorned female dogs that fail to realize that the world does not revolve around their skank asses. An adult runs out of gas because he or she multitasks (meaning they have several things going at once and attempt to complete them all). Every once and awhile something falls off the plate and that day it was me forgetting I needed gas. Because your SugarDaddy (or pimp) fills your tank and pays your bills you probably have NO idea. BTW-Having several orifices filled at one time doesn't count as multi-tasking.

Opps ....you're from Mass and/or a Red Sox fan...a loser liberal POS either way.
Congrats on the healthy child. No baggin on the red sox.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:17 PM

C63
Originally Posted by MG
Congrats on the healthy child. No baggin on the red sox.
No real prob with the RedSox I just had to add that due to the representation in her sig. I HATE the Yankees. Go Rays!!! Gotta represent FL. Growing up I was a Dodger fan, my bro was a RedSox fan. I pull for them against the Yankees.

+1 MB Gun Owner (Next conquest Sig P250)
Old 01-10-2009, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Great exchange with the haters who continue to wander in here looking for trouble. Hopefully we can get to a peaceful coexistence and focus on the cars....or guns!
Ask around about the 250, I've heard concerns about the modular design. I have a 226 which has a proven history and I just bought my wife a SP2022(polymer frame) in 9mm for Christmas.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 239 Likes on 185 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
While JKetch's response is over the top, it doesn't divert from the fact that you still turned to your wife who was nine months pregnant to bring you a jug of gas. Dilemmas like this occur, I understand. But you had a police car right behind your C63 and roadside assistance which exists for such moments. Not to mention the gas station was within walking distance.

Congrats on the kid though.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Wait one moment. The OP likely doesn't drive around with a spare gas can in the trunk. I don't. Who does, aside from landscapers? He could have walked to the station and returned with his two hands clasped together carrying 6 ounces of it, at best. His wife was needed to drop off the container.

I had a close call once. Drove up to visit family and figured I'd fill up on the way home. Well, I didn't realize that the entire town rolls up the sidewalks at 8pm. Not a single station open. Eventually got on the Parkway and rolled into a rest area on fumes, literally.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by RBrenton
Wait one moment. The OP likely doesn't drive around with a spare gas can in the trunk. I don't. Who does, aside from landscapers? He could have walked to the station and returned with his two hands clasped together carrying 6 ounces of it, at best. His wife was needed to drop off the container.

I had a close call once. Drove up to visit family and figured I'd fill up on the way home. Well, I didn't realize that the entire town rolls up the sidewalks at 8pm. Not a single station open. Eventually got on the Parkway and rolled into a rest area on fumes, literally.
Every single gas station I've been to sells gas cans.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
'01 E55
Why congratulate on this useless moron having a baby? Any idiot can make one. Another useless sh*thead enters the world. Yay.

Is that b*tch of a wife making you pancakes yet? Seriously, she's a couple days out of labor you need to put her to work. Surely you need your floors cleaned too. Make sure she fills up that tank so you don't run out of gas anytime soon because it must kill you to give her another black eye. Tool.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

monowiper

she might have sounded harsh, but really what do you expect when you did what you did for a car and you're an MD.
last time i checked, 99.99% of MDs have class.
this post that you just made about Jketch just clearly reinstates your original post; if you treat a lady like you did with the gas, and you talk with a lady like you did in the above post, wtf are we suppose to think?

anyway i could care less how you are in rl, i know there's a lot of people that have different personalities on the boards than in rl, just like they are playing an RPG, WoW, etc...but i'm sure you're not a 16yo to make those type of responses. too bad because that's where those belong...
Old 01-11-2009, 03:56 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
The OP likely doesn't drive around with a spare gas can in the trunk. I don't. Who does, aside from landscapers?
Boy Scouts, they are always prepared.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe

Or he could buy a gas can at the gas station like a normal person.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:05 PM

2009 C63
This thread is going downhill real fast...
Old 01-11-2009, 05:57 PM

C63
Originally Posted by Glassjaw
Why congratulate on this useless moron having a baby? Any idiot can make one. Another useless sh*thead enters the world. Yay.

Is that b*tch of a wife making you pancakes yet? Seriously, she's a couple days out of labor you need to put her to work. Surely you need your floors cleaned too. Make sure she fills up that tank so you don't run out of gas anytime soon because it must kill you to give her another black eye. Tool.
Yippe another f**khead from Mass!!! Rip on a newborn kid. Well your senior Senator killed an unborn child must be something in the water up there or maybe the cold air has robbed you morons of any sense of reasoning. You must be the other half of that POS posting as Jketch. Two classless ****wads from the same state.

Last edited by jtdominate; 01-11-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:02 PM

C63
Originally Posted by hellcat
Or he could buy a gas can at the gas station like a normal person.
Not if the convenience store at the gas station is closed. Or maybe he could know that and opt not to waste his time walking to a gas station he knows only has the pumps turned on. Or wait maybe he could stand on the side of the road with a sign reading something to the effect of "need gas but need can first."

Or maybe his wife doesn't mind bringing a gallon of gas.

Why don't you write a book on what to do when you run out of gas. You seem to have all the wrong answers.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:16 PM

C63
Originally Posted by Eurosport

she might have sounded harsh, but really what do you expect when you did what you did for a car and you're an MD.
last time i checked, 99.99% of MDs have class.
this post that you just made about Jketch just clearly reinstates your original post; if you treat a lady like you did with the gas, and you talk with a lady like you did in the above post, wtf are we suppose to think?

anyway i could care less how you are in rl, i know there's a lot of people that have different personalities on the boards than in rl, just like they are playing an RPG, WoW, etc...but i'm sure you're not a 16yo to make those type of responses. too bad because that's where those belong...
First- 99.99% of MD's have class?? Where do you get these statistics? The same profession where kickbacks are the norm for legally drugging people up when they don't need it. Ill have to remember that 99.99% of MD's have class. Thanks! (No offense to any MD's just taking issue with the train of thought of this post)
Second - I NEVER said I was a MD. I'm NOT. I was being sarcastic.
Third - Being female doesn't give you the right to be a b*tch. HUGE difference between a lady and the POS posting as JKetch.

Since when did it become a crime to ask a female to do a favor? Not like I commanded her and threatened stone her in public if she refused my beck and call. Gimme a break.

And to set the record straight, what I did for a car. The humor in the post was running out of gas just beyond railroad tracks. It sucked to have to be in a position where I had to call my wife to bring me gas. Sure I could have called Roadside Assistance but if she didn't mind, why do you??

Or maybe you feel the need to meet your wife/significant other at the gas station and pump her gas everytime she needs to fill up? It's not a crime for a female to pump gas into can in the US. Maybe in some parts of Mass. (dyed in the wool Republican here so I can't resist the liberal shots only figures I would bump heads with someone from the most liberal state in the county, guess it's my inner 16-yr old).

And yes I've got alot of free time on my hands at least for the next few months.

Last edited by jtdominate; 01-11-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
I would urge you to consider ignoring the negative posts from this elitist group. Any reply at all merely validates their comments. Think about it this way: anyone who has averaged 3-5 posts per day, EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS PROBABLY RAN OUT OF MEANINGFUL THINKING LONG AGO.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Guess what I did?