C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordering a C63 this week, need help - PP or not?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 04:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by 1st amg
Disregard DaGS1800, every comment he makes is negative, his choice is the best, his car is the best, his color choice is the best, his attempt to sound intelligent.....not working. All he does is bash and criticize peoples taste, their choices and their decisions, Dags you are a loser and goof, you are embarrassing to every C63 owner here, people like you make the rest of us look like uneducated, pompas, shovanistic pigs. Get over yourself. ANd yes, you can post a reply to this and it will only make you look like more of a loser with your lame response, so do yourself a favor, dont embarass yourself any longer.....the consensus here is no one cares what you say and your embarassing.
LOL omg am I embarrassing myself again... I guess I am a "Goof"

Your absolutely right, I have no clue what I am talking about... You are just sooo much more intelligent than I am...
Maybe I should just agree with everything you say, then just MAYBE I would sound more educated or maybe people would like me

I couldn’t care less what you think; I never mentioned you or anything negative about you... You're the one who went out of your way to bash me LOL...

I will continue to post my opinions whether you like it or not, what makes you think your opinion is so highly respected here anyway... Why don’t you keep your personal feelings to yourself, you're the loser who can’t contain himself and the fact that I am under your skin makes me even more happier...
Old 04-09-2009, 04:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by DaGS1800
LOL omg am I embarrassing myself again... I guess I am a "Goof"

Your absolutely right, I have no clue what I am talking about... You are just sooo much more intelligent than I am...
Maybe I should just agree with everything you say, then just MAYBE I would sound more educated or maybe people would like me

I couldn’t care less what you think; I never mentioned you or anything negative about you... You're the one who went out of your way to bash me LOL...

I will continue to post my opinions whether you like it or not, what makes you think your opinion is so highly respected here anyway... Why don’t you keep your personal feelings to yourself, you're the loser who can’t contain himself and the fact that I am under your skin makes me even more happier...

Relax a little. Life is good.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:56 PM

09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by yooker
Taking it to the road course in June, will see how well a non-PP car does. If I find the car to be insufficient in the handling department from the lack of a LSD, i'll be sure to look into one aftermarket. Quaiffe LSD to be exact.
That is definitely the best way to test it out... The car handles amazing! It’s just a matter of if you have the skills/ability to control it From what I've heard, the Quaiffe LSD is excellent...
Old 04-09-2009, 04:57 PM

09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by GBlansten
Relax a little. Life is good.
Life is Great
Old 04-12-2009, 07:07 PM
prg

08 C63
I bought a low mile used C63 without the LSD. I'm seriously considering getting a quaife lsd. This car is hamstrung with the open diff. I really limits the ability of the car to put down power exiting a low speed corner. The inside rear tire spins with relatively little provocation. Don't get me wrong, I love my c63, but it would be a more enjoyable car to toss around with a good lsd. I have car ADHD and still haven't decided if this car is a keeper. If i decide to keep it long term, it's going to get a LSD and a chip.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:29 PM

09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by prg
I bought a low mile used C63 without the LSD. I'm seriously considering getting a quaife lsd. This car is hamstrung with the open diff. I really limits the ability of the car to put down power exiting a low speed corner. The inside rear tire spins with relatively little provocation. Don't get me wrong, I love my c63, but it would be a more enjoyable car to toss around with a good lsd. I have car ADHD and still haven't decided if this car is a keeper. If i decide to keep it long term, it's going to get a LSD and a chip.
It will be a different driving experience when you finally get the LSD... From not having one to getting one will really make you appreciate it. Driving the car as hard a possible without 2nd guessing yourself or your ability to pull a maneuver off is a priceless feeling.