Sponsored by:

Crazy Night...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
The C63 was designed by the Bilderbergs to advance population control.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by danielemccabe
Couldn't agree more with the last two posts. The guy just crashed his prized car and you are judging him? Reviewing his grammer on a post? REALLY? I feel bad he crashed and agree that it was good no one got hurt. It's a good reminder to us ALL, that we have a powerful rocket under our foot, and no matter how good the driver is, things can go wrong in the blink of an eye. Just read car and driver's 24 hour race article. Those were pro drivers and they flipped a miata on more than one occassion.

Gee, i hope my grammer was good enough for this forum.

sorry about your car man, I'd be devastated.
+1

i cant believe the amount of ignorance on this forum.

good luck with the repairs man.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW911
My guess that he is a foreign national, attending a local school (something like U.of Waterloo) and Mom and Pop may not even be in the country. They may just wire in the funds for something new without any questions asked.

I also guess that no amount of time will improve his driving skills enough to handle any AMG, ever.

I'm just saying...
Bingo bet he is some Asian kid living in thornhill. Not being rascist as I am also asian and I just see too many of these spoiled asian kids with expensive powerful cars that they don't deserve because they don't respect the cars nor how hard the parents worked to get the money to buy them the cars. As you can tell from the OP post he will just get his parents to buy him an E63.
Old 02-15-2010, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by W204 C63
+1

i cant believe the amount of ignorance on this forum.

good luck with the repairs man.
Ignorance is what the OP did, and if you don't think what he did was ignorant than I hope that someone smashes into your car while doing something ignorant. IF the OP was in an empty parking lot like someone mentioned they did than that would be fine but on a city street that is just stupid.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EuroCharged 2012 C63 BS Coupè
Judging by how many views and responses this post has garnered its obvious opinions and thoughts run deep on this one.

Fact is that this young man goofed big time and hopefully learns from the experience. Luckily no one was hurt but knowing where this accident took place if it was 100 Feet either direction the Traffic sign that was taken out could have just as easily a crowded bus shelter. That would have been a different story all together.

Please keep these foolish high-jinx off of the local public roads and keep the rest of us safe from the next one.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited by NORTH 44 C63; 02-15-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by NickZag
The C63 traction control (ESP) has 3 settings. On, Sport (sounds like it's the same setting as your comp. mode on your vette), and off.
Close. The settings are On, Sport, and Post-mortem.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Crashing sucks.

If you want to drive hard with ESP off. Take the car to a drift practice and give her **** out there. You will learn how the handle the car so much better in 2 hours out there then you would in months of city driving.

It will cost you a set of rear tires. Get something with a high treadwear rating. But it will be worth it in the long run and its fun as hell.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:09 PM

C63 AMG
OP, this is why you can't have nice things.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
Originally Posted by ScottW911
My guess that he is a foreign national, attending a local school (something like U.of Waterloo) and Mom and Pop may not even be in the country. They may just wire in the funds for something new without any questions asked.

I also guess that no amount of time will improve his driving skills enough to handle any AMG, ever.

I'm just saying...
Definitely not U of Waterloo they only admit students WITH brains.

Last edited by slownrusty; 02-15-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:31 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by danielemccabe

Gee, i hope my grammer was good enough for this forum.
Grammar. I'm just messing with ya.

On a serious note, glad no one got hurt. I've always believed that irresponsible people should not drive nice/powerful cars--not just "kids." I'm sure for every irresponsible "kid" driving a new sports car, there are just as irresponsible an adult. And just because you're a young kid with a nice car doesn't make you irresponsible.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
V12TT
It's funny how most of you are judging because you were lucky enough to never experience what his friend experienced, even if you do I'm sure you hypocrites wouldn't post your accident here because then you will get bashed. Stop bashing him a mistake is a mistake so what if he's young. He's a real smart and cool person I've met him so I can tell you that

Pat glad to see you guys are OK and don't worry the car will be all fixed and good to go in no time!!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by rieger
Ignorance is what the OP did, and if you don't think what he did was ignorant than I hope that someone smashes into your car while doing something ignorant.
Wow, just wow! It is YOU that is the freaking ignorant MORON. I hate to get into pissing contests on a forum but you need to be called out...a-hole in my book.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 VW GTI
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
The C63 was designed by the Bilderbergs to advance population control.
You should change your user name to Matt Foley!!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:52 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
E63S || C63 || E550 Coupe || Cayenne ||
okay guys, There was NOBODY in the streets.. It was 4 am in the morning. Also the streets were dry.. not wet at ALL. I don't remember who here said by a LP 560, but as a matter a fact.. I will be heading down to the lamborghini dealer this week to check out the prices. It isn't impossible for me to get one. Also, I am in University of Waterloo for those of you guys that didn't believe it.
, To who ever said that my parents are gonna buy me a saturn you're wrong. I'm looking forward to a new MB or a Lambo after my lease is up. thank you very much.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by LZH
Wow.... Lots of judgemental d!cks around here. I don't see where the op was bragging at all and I'm sure he did WANT to post this. Sure, he did something stupid.... Haven't we all???
At least no one got hurt and he walked away... Cars can be replaced and egos mended. Lighten up fellas.
Originally Posted by emericr
I agree with LZH. The post was just sharing a bad experience. The driver and passengers are OK, no one got hurt other than his feelings.
We really have a bunch of know it all in this forum.
Life throws you curve *****, he just missed that one.
Drive safe and enjoy your car when it is fixed.
+ infinity...especially in bold.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:59 AM

You guys should also know that.. my first post here wasn't to get sympathy or get bashed at or to show off. I was just going to let you guys see it and ask how much you guys will think the repairs will cost and stuff.. I guess it's too late to ask that now becuase of people like SlownRusty has NEVER done anything stupid in his life before. Either that or he is just MAD jealous that I just crashed a C63 anad I'm able to brush it off and buy any car I want. You sir, should go drive that bus instead.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63
Originally Posted by patrickkc
okay guys, There was NOBODY in the streets.. It was 4 am in the morning. Also the streets were dry.. not wet at ALL. I don't remember who here said by a LP 560, but as a matter a fact.. I will be heading down to the lamborghini dealer this week to check out the prices. It isn't impossible for me to get one. Also, I am in University of Waterloo for those of you guys that didn't believe it.
, To who ever said that my parents are gonna buy me a saturn you're wrong. I'm looking forward to a new MB or a Lambo after my lease is up. thank you very much.
WTH does your parents do or what do you own to be able to afford a lambo at age 20? Hit the lotto? Damn wish I was that lucky
Old 02-16-2010, 02:02 AM

2010 C63 AMG
Nothing wrong with sharing a bad experience, but I think being cocky about getting a new MB & Lambo is what irks ppl in here...
just my 2 cents.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:03 AM

I own some apartments in Hong Kong, that is under MY name and they are worth around 40-50 million HK.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Kevotron
Nothing wrong with sharing a bad experience, but I think being cocky about getting a new MB & Lambo is what irks ppl in here...
just my 2 cents.
yep, I agree with you. At my first post I wasn't trying to show off or be cocky or anything.. but after reading what some of you guys say.. I couldn't help but show off a bit to **** them off even more.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:10 AM

2010 C63 AMG
yep, I agree with you. At my first post I wasn't trying to show off or be cocky or anything.. but after reading what some of you guys say.. I couldn't help but show off a bit to **** them off even more.
To be honest I dont think alot of the users care much about u showing off beyond these boards... they will get mad for about 20 seconds in response to ur post and thats it...
dont benefit from anything being cocky...
should be a lil bit more humble IMO.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
I own some apartments in Hong Kong, that is under MY name and they are worth around 40-50 million HK.
I was young, too. And immature and lacked humility. So I do empathize to a certain degree.

But you will learn that no one is impressed by what you own, but only by your character. In the end that's all you really have.

btw, you have no clue as to who any of us are here on these boards.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:23 AM

Honestly, I don't care what people think of me here or what they say. For the people on this board that DOES know me.. you guys know I'm nothing like this in real life.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:33 AM

none
Honestly, I don't care what people think of me here or what they say. For the people on this board that DOES know me.. you guys know I'm nothing like this in real life.
Then why are you like that here?

Just saying...

And I'm still waiting to see the large version of your sigpic.

Josh

Last edited by C63 Guy; 02-16-2010 at 02:37 AM.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Porsche 991S, Cayenne S, 1972 BMW 3.0CS E9 Coupe
You do care, otherwise you would have quit posting about it a long time ago.

Let it go, and don't play just to antagonize. Always be cool. And be humble. People tend to like that. Esp women.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Crazy Night...