Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crazy Night...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 02:38 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
E63S || C63 || E550 Coupe || Cayenne ||
because I didnt have anybody bash me after the car crash. Except for here ofcourse, because you people that drives AMG are invincible and have NEVER, EVER crashed a car before nor done anything stupid in your lives. Also, it is on Winter tires, and not the first time going WOT on first gear.. just bad luck that night i'd assume
Old 02-16-2010, 04:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63
Not true...we just don't share cuz we know we'll get bashed
Hey I got in a car accident before, and it was me being stupid and not paying attention...although the accident was maybe going 5mph?

Bottom line to me if you can get yourself a lambo by all means. But the way you portray yourself to the other members on this forum deserves a whether you earned the money yourself or got the car from your parents. And contrary to what OTHER members say her...there is nothing wrong getting a nice car from your parents. Hell I got this car from my parents. I'm 25. But you don't see me blasting in this forum or other forums saying "I got this and I'm only 25. It's better than your car and it took you 50+ years to get it."
Just my opinion.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by patrickkc
yep, I agree with you. At my first post I wasn't trying to show off or be cocky or anything.. but after reading what some of you guys say.. I couldn't help but show off a bit to **** them off even more.
What your doing is making everyone laugh at you. You don’t own any apartments in Hong Kong in your name worth 6 Million USD. You also aren’t going to buy a Lamborghini any time soon.

You’re a kid with wealthy parents or someone who got paid from a law suit who crashed his car being stupid and then posted about it. I can say at least you were being honest and told the whole story. It sucks that it happened but bragging about buying Lambo's and owning apartments in Hong Kong is just making you look like a dumb kid.

Money sure does bring out the worst in people. Its sad the WRX STI forums dont have anywhere near these probelms.

Quit while your ahead.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
I will be heading down to the lamborghini dealer this week to check out the prices. I'm looking forward to a new MB or a Lambo after my lease is up. thank you very much.
Either that or he is just MAD jealous that I just crashed a C63 anad I'm able to brush it off and buy any car I want.
I own some apartments in Hong Kong, that is under MY name and they are worth around 40-50 million HK.
So your parents bought some apartments and put them in your name, and now you think your some hot ****.

Give me a break. You're a college kid with rich parents. There are plenty out there. The smart ones shut up about it.

Perhaps if you actually earned these cars you would respect them more.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S 350
Hell i got this car from my parents too.. And to be brutally honest I didn't want a C63 i wanted to get an Escalade but my parents rather see my driving a Merc then an American car because they they think it is safer (Not just crashing but also handling stopping and etc). They told me that that they would feel better if i was driving German and I decided to go with it because i want to give them a peace of mind. Especially when the are not here to look after me. And yes i am as one of the earlier member said a "foreign national" studying in the US.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
Originally Posted by riccardotumewu1
Hell i got this car from my parents too.. And to be brutally honest I didn't want a C63 i wanted to get an Escalade but my parents rather see my driving a Merc then an American car because they they think it is safer (Not just crashing but also handling stopping and etc). They told me that that they would feel better if i was driving German and I decided to go with it because i want to give them a peace of mind. Especially when the are not here to look after me. And yes i am as one of the earlier member said a "foreign national" studying in the US.
I don't think anyone has a problem with people who got nice cars from their parents.

But when they crash them, and then go talk about buying lamborghinis, they look like brats
Old 02-16-2010, 10:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
because I didnt have anybody bash me after the car crash. Except for here ofcourse, because you people that drives AMG are invincible and have NEVER, EVER crashed a car before nor done anything stupid in your lives. Also, it is on Winter tires, and not the first time going WOT on first gear.. just bad luck that night i'd assume
The tire in that pic you posted isnt a winter tire. It looks exactly like a worn out Pirelli.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:10 AM

09 Eurocharged C63 AMG
Guys this guy is a poser! He doesn't even have a C63 it was his friend's car! Check out this thread in response to a potential meet a few weeks ago.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...et-friday.html

7) Patrickkc - C300
8) Partickkc's C63 friends...x2

Poserrrrrrr
Old 02-16-2010, 12:27 PM

C63
Originally Posted by Oliverk
I don't think anyone has a problem with people who got nice cars from their parents.

But when they crash them, and then go talk about buying lamborghinis, they look like brats
he didnt initially come to the forum and post, "i got into an accident, now i will go buy an lp560." no. he came here to give us information about an accident and all of the ignorant, know-it-all people on this forum went crazy. its like a field day for them; they wait for things like this to happen so that they can just bash at people. no one cares why or how everyone got their c63s, we are here for information about our cars. that is the purpose of a forum. to acquire information on a certain subject or object.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG
Guys this guy is a poser! He doesn't even have a C63 it was his friend's car! Check out this thread in response to a potential meet a few weeks ago.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...et-friday.html

7) Patrickkc - C300
8) Partickkc's C63 friends...x2

Poserrrrrrr
.. that is pretty funny. I didnt even look at his car's list. It even says C300 under his profile. Damn it!! Ive been had!! So much for me getting a ride in his Lambo!!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:35 PM

C63
Originally Posted by rieger
Ignorance is what the OP did, and if you don't think what he did was ignorant than I hope that someone smashes into your car while doing something ignorant. IF the OP was in an empty parking lot like someone mentioned they did than that would be fine but on a city street that is just stupid.
i dont think what he did was ignorant; i do think you are ignorant. what did he do? did he start the post by saying im 20, im loaded and i can buy a lamborghini whenever i want? NO. what he said after about the lambo and the appartments was a little too much, but thats only because you guys lead him on and just bash him to a point where he feels he has to prove himself. had no one bashed him, im 99 percent sure he wouldnt have said that. and how can you even feel good about yourself when you say that you hope someone smashes into someone elses car? you people disgust me.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by W204 C63
he didnt initially come to the forum and post, "i got into an accident, now i will go buy an lp560." no. he came here to give us information about an accident and all of the ignorant, know-it-all people on this forum went crazy. its like a field day for them; they wait for things like this to happen so that they can just bash at people. no one cares why or how everyone got their c63s, we are here for information about our cars. that is the purpose of a forum. to acquire information on a certain subject or object.
Its not ignorance, its arrogance. Stop saying ignorance, it makes you look ignorant.

I agreed for about the first 5 or 6 posts, but I have to say most people on this forum have the uncanny ability to bring out a persons true colors. In this case they were spot on.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:38 PM

C63
Originally Posted by propain
.. that is pretty funny. I didnt even look at his car's list. It even says C300 under his profile. Damn it!! Ive been had!! So much for me getting a ride in his Lambo!!
that changes everything hahah
Old 02-16-2010, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
that changes everything hahah
It sure does!

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...s-c63-amg.html

He crashed his friends C63 racing im sure. I wonder if his friend is the one who owns the apartments in Hong Kong also..
Old 02-16-2010, 01:02 PM

C63, C280, 2500HD, IS300
Old 02-16-2010, 01:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Fact of the matter is that driving is not considered a right but rather a privelage granted by your fellow citizens. In exchange for this privelage we agree not to operate a vehicle in a reckless manner which would endanger other lives and property as well as ourselves. In this case only a car was damaged but IF someone were to have been in the path regardless of the time, the OP could easily be facing vehicular homicide charges. I understand that this is a young person who has much to learn but some lessons are so severe that they change lives forever. In this case nothing more than random luck prevented a truly tragic situation.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by bhamg
Wow, just wow! It is YOU that is the freaking ignorant MORON. I hate to get into pissing contests on a forum but you need to be called out...a-hole in my book.
Why am I an a-hole, because I am calling out a 20year old who obviously doesn't know how to drive his friends car and smashed it or posting pictures of his friends smashed car and saying it is his. Or is it because I am calling him out for being an a$$ on the internet by trying to show off his supposed wealth and belittling someones E55.
So you don't like pissing wars on the internet yet you call people who are calling this jerk out ignorant.
I will bet if this a$$ ran into your car you would be all over the internet complaining about a punk hitting your car etc. yet because he didn't hit your car we are ignorant for telling him that what he did was stupid and that he is **** for his responses.
If this is your reason for calling me an a$$hole then you should call me Mr. A$$hole and I will call you Mr. Naive.
Even his profile he has a C300.
https://mbworld.org/forums/members/1...patrickkc.html

Last edited by rieger; 02-16-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:08 PM

sorry double posted

Last edited by rieger; 02-16-2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: double posted
Old 02-16-2010, 01:11 PM

Audi A6 4.2 s-line
Its not ignorance, its arrogance. Stop saying ignorance, it makes you look ignorant.
Now that is funny!
Old 02-16-2010, 02:04 PM

i dont think what he did was ignorant; i do think you are ignorant. what did he do? did he start the post by saying im 20, im loaded and i can buy a lamborghini whenever i want? NO. what he said after about the lambo and the appartments was a little too much, but thats only because you guys lead him on and just bash him to a point where he feels he has to prove himself. had no one bashed him, im 99 percent sure he wouldnt have said that. and how can you even feel good about yourself when you say that you hope someone smashes into someone elses car? you people disgust me.
No but he did say that he turned the ESP off and did a WOT on a city street and it was snowing that night in a C63. Like many have said if you do that even in the dry with summer tires that would be a risky business but in the wet/snow with wintertires? If you don't think that was ignorant and retarded than don't be complaining if someone hits your car while doing that on a public road.
The guys that have sympathy for this jerk are going to be the first ones to complain that some a$$ hit me while doing ..... on the road. Please save the sympathy for someone who really deserve it.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
No but he did say that he turned the ESP off and did a WOT on a city street and it was snowing that night in a C63. Like many have said if you do that even in the dry with summer tires that would be a risky business but in the wet/snow with wintertires? If you don't think that was ignorant and retarded than don't be complaining if someone hits your car while doing that on a public road.
The guys that have sympathy for this jerk are going to be the first ones to complain that some a$$ hit me while doing ..... on the road. Please save the sympathy for someone who really deserve it.
Listen, for me its not about the street racing. We all do it or we wouldn’t own these cars. In my case I have a lot of driving experience and have been racing cars since I was 18 on and off the track.

You shouldn’t race on the street. You shouldn’t WOT on wet roads. You shouldn’t do a lot of things in life that we do and we risk our own lives and others every day. No one on this forum can tell me they haven’t WOT on a street with other cars on the road.

My problems is the kids attitude when called out on it. The pretend rich boy who own an oil field and Saudi Arabia and insults everyone else car. The funny part is he turned out to be completely full of crap!!

Enough of the street race debate!! Been there and done that on this forum many times. We shouldn’t street race. We should all go turn in our C63's for Toyota's tomorrow and never drive about the fatal speed of 35 MPH.

Now please just get back to the kid being full of it!
Old 02-16-2010, 02:33 PM

Listen, for me its not about the street racing. We all do it or we wouldn’t own these cars. In my case I have a lot of driving experience and have been racing cars since I was 18 on and off the track.

You shouldn’t race on the street. You shouldn’t WOT on wet roads. You shouldn’t do a lot of things in life that we do and we risk our own lives and others every day. No one on this forum can tell me they haven’t WOT on a street with other cars on the road.

My problems is the kids attitude when called out on it. The pretend rich boy who own an oil field and Saudi Arabia and insults everyone else car. The funny part is he turned out to be completely full of crap!!

Enough of the street race debate!! Been there and done that on this forum many times. We shouldn’t street race. We should all go turn in our C63's for Toyota's tomorrow and never drive about the fatal speed of 35 MPH.

Now please just get back to the kid being full of it!
Yo that Toyota will go faster than your C63 when you don't want it too.LOL
Old 02-16-2010, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Yo that Toyota will go faster than your C63 when you don't want it too.LOL
Old 02-16-2010, 02:55 PM

09 Eurocharged C63 AMG
POSER!!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a durr
.. spun around.. 2 360s... half the car was on curb while spinning...Split a traffic sign in half.

Front bumper lip is cracked...Suspensions are shot and the back..

okay.. well I think we've been driving for around 20mins on local but guess the tires are still cold.. did a first gear pull on 1st gear.. lost control and spun around twice.
not 1st gear pull.. like.. driving at like 20km at 1st.. thn went WOT. ESP off, (traction control off).
lmao... was I trying to impress anybody? Yea i'm totally trying to show off my wrecked C63! cuz my wreckd C63 will always be better than that E55 of yours.. LMAO.. Oh yea I'm only 20 you got that right but english isn't my first language so you can't base my driving experience on my grammar you dumb ****.. tires WEREN'T COLD btw.

You know, I think I'm just gonna scrap the C63 and buy a 2010 E63. Oh, I'm sorry.. is my E63 gonna be better than your E55? oops.

@everyone else that worried, thanks we're all fine. I think it's a lesson to learn since everybody does stupid things they regret doing sometime during their life.
nah, not gonna post anymore because you guys will say I'm "SHOWING OFF".
Well, cuz when I told other people they thought it was cold tires too but when I told them I've been driving it for 20mins they said the tires shouldn't be cold? I honestly don't know.. but yea.Hope the repairs will be quick. Thanks
okay guys, There was NOBODY in the streets.. It was 4 am in the morning. Also the streets were dry.. not wet at ALL. I don't remember who here said by a LP 560, but as a matter a fact.. I will be heading down to the lamborghini dealer this week to check out the prices. It isn't impossible for me to get one. Also, I am in University of Waterloo for those of you guys that didn't believe it.
, To who ever said that my parents are gonna buy me a saturn you're wrong. I'm looking forward to a new MB or a Lambo after my lease is up. thank you very much.
You guys should also know that.. my first post here wasn't to get sympathy or get bashed at or to show off. I was just going to let you guys see it and ask how much you guys will think the repairs will cost and stuff.. I guess it's too late to ask that now becuase of people like SlownRusty has NEVER done anything stupid in his life before. Either that or he is just MAD jealous that I just crashed a C63 anad I'm able to brush it off and buy any car I want. You sir, should go drive that bus instead.
I own some apartments in Hong Kong, that is under MY name and they are worth around 40-50 million HK.
yep, I agree with you. At my first post I wasn't trying to show off or be cocky or anything.. but after reading what some of you guys say.. I couldn't help but show off a bit to **** them off even more.
Honestly, I don't care what people think of me here or what they say. For the people on this board that DOES know me.. you guys know I'm nothing like this in real life.

Also my ***** is bigger than yours.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Crazy Night...