Sponsored by:

C63 with Oe-tuning 1/4 times

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Ive raced Jon's "Factory Freak" with people watching and beat him. Do a forum search. These are people from the forum. He quickly fled the scene and said I got the jump amd wait for it "My car is faster"

Our last outing Jon was pulling on me ever so slightly. (On the fair races with my ESP Off Jon) I think his 140lb vs my 210 makes Jon think hes got a "Factory Freak"

I dont know about others, but to call something a factory freak you better be pulling at least 1 car on me. Never do our cars leave each others side. Maybe hes ahead a little... a fender. Like I said.. 140 vs 210 in weight. I know my car has finished ahead as well. I tell him after every race, our cars are the same. No big difference. His answer "Whaaaa my car is faster" with no reason other than "I was pulling on you" LOL. Yeah... pulling on me... A factory freak that pulls maybe a fender on me. Some freak..

When I beat Jon every race it was ok for him to pull on me but never be ahead of me and he still called it a win. Just pulling on me made his car faster than me. This past sunday, even though we were side by side... Now that HE was a fender ahead... now his excuse was "Was your car ever ahead of mine" The lame excuses never end.

Ill be there Sunday as well. unless there is video I wont run Jon again and you will see even with the video he will make up some excuse.

I challenged Jon last time at the beach when he claimed to have the faster car. I said, you wanna prove it?? I handed him my keys. I told him to give me his. His skinny *** in my car. My 210 in his. I told him I guarantee he beats his own car driving my car and me driving his.. His Answer "Im not letting you drive my car" zzzzzz

The dude is full of it. Dont even bother. You guys will only get frustrated with the excuses and lies. I know im done. Im just gonna bury him on the track and let the numbers speak.

and like "I Am Jeff" said. I was nice to the guy after his was such a douche after I beat him the first time. Even after he was pulling a little on me on Sunday. Giving him thumbs up. Nice race... blah blah.. only to find out hes talking ***** and lying how he beat my *** on Sunday all day. Pathetic Jon. I should have known better. Your on your own dude.

Last edited by propain; 11-24-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXLEcrsGzgA

Watch at 30 seconds this Is considered pulling

Last edited by dodger63; 11-24-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by dodger63

How fast can you get up to on those straights?
Old 11-24-2010, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by propain
Ive raced Jon's "Factory Freak" with people watching and beat him. Do a forum search. These are people from the forum. He quickly fled the scene and said I got the jump amd wait for it "My car is faster"

Our last outing Jon was pulling on me ever so slightly. (On the fair races with my ESP Off Jon) I think his 140lb vs my 210 makes Jon think hes got a "Factory Freak"

I dont know about others, but to call something a factory freak you better be pulling at least 1 car on me. Never do our cars leave each others side. Maybe hes ahead a little... a fender. Like I said.. 140 vs 210 in weight. I know my car has finished ahead as well. I tell him after every race, our cars are the same. No big difference. His answer "Whaaaa my car is faster" with no reason other than "I was pulling on you" LOL. Yeah... pulling on me... A factory freak that pulls maybe a fender on me. Some freak..

When I beat Jon every race it was ok for him to pull on me but never be ahead of me and he still called it a win. Just pulling on me made his car faster than me. This past sunday, even though we were side by side... Now that HE was a fender ahead... now his excuse was "Was your car ever ahead of mine" The lame excuses never end.

Ill be there Sunday as well. unless there is video I wont run Jon again and you will see even with the video he will make up some excuse.

I challenged Jon last time at the beach when he claimed to have the faster car. I said, you wanna prove it?? I handed him my keys. I told him to give me his. His skinny *** in my car. My 210 in his. I told him I guarantee he beats his own car driving my car and me driving his.. His Answer "Im not letting you drive my car" zzzzzz

The dude is full of it. Dont even bother. You guys will only get frustrated with the excuses and lies. I know im done. Im just gonna bury him on the track and let the numbers speak.

and like "I Am Jeff" said. I was nice to the guy after his was such a douche after I beat him the first time. Even after he was pulling a little on me on Sunday. Giving him thumbs up. Nice race... blah blah.. only to find out hes talking ***** and lying how he beat my *** on Sunday all day. Pathetic Jon. I should have known better. Your on your own dude.
All I can say is video wont lie..
Old 11-24-2010, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I saw that before thats my buddy with the Slk55 blk series. He has 400hp. Thats not pulling,thats a raping!
Old 11-24-2010, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Explain why I get good 60' my car is at the lowest hardest setting on kws even with stocks on the front I've cut into the 1.6s slammed! You just have an excuse for everything shut up and race
Well obviously your an expert at launching. I need practice!
Old 11-24-2010, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport

Wait.... so you actually beat him before and he's still talking smack and making excuses?

If you guys ever video tape this, make sure you have the video camera because if we leave it up to him, he may destroy the video tapes as he did the time slips
Old 11-24-2010, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Wait.... so you actually beat him before and he's still talking smack and making excuses?

If you guys ever video tape this, make sure you have the video camera because if we leave it up to him, he may destroy the video tapes as he did the time slips
Propain could video it like he did last filming the e63 run. Not saying anymore.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
The slk was awsome! I'll video any thing I got pleanty of csmeras
Old 11-24-2010, 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I got to 165+.. It's all about exit speed as the video showed the slk came out faster then u can get faster. The guy that put it together with allot of experience took my car 3 times around and hit 175
Old 11-24-2010, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That Slk55 is gettting a supercharger next month. I told him I want to see that in action! With 3400lbs and 500+hp eek.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
I got to 165+.. It's all about exit speed as the video showed the slk came out faster then u can get faster. The guy that put it together with allot of experience took my car 3 times around and hit 175
That's movin'!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig
This makes sense. It definitely does.

By the way, when I see Juicee's sig, I marvel at the 60' time. Just amazing.

The 55's I always thought could have an advantage in 60' times because they have extra rwhp and tq. It's true they have more low end power and have the potential to spin the tires more than 63's, but I would think if you can get good and repeatable with the throttle modulation technique, you could ease into the throttle and then click it to the floor when traction is available, and the extra power should compensate for the less aggressive launch.

I know this is just speculation. Perhaps, it is solely due to the suspension, like you said.
For clarity sake, "solely due" is not the best way to state what I was saying. The guys who are putting down 1.4-1.6 60's are able to do that with tons of practice and experimentation. Credit is primarily due to driver skills but the suspension is a part of why the C63 struggles to better 1.7
Old 11-25-2010, 12:51 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Nice meeting you too! So you were impressed with my 119trap huh? Nothing but tune.
hey buddy your car moves but you have no b...s to push it
Old 11-25-2010, 08:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
I saw that before thats my buddy with the Slk55 blk series. He has 400hp. Thats not pulling,thats a raping!
I've seen you post about this a few times - just want you to clarify, if that's alright, because I'm curious: how did your friend get an SLK55BS? MB/MBUSA never sold that car in the United States. Gray-market import?
Old 11-25-2010, 02:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Jon you forgot to put drag radials on your drag time post!
Old 11-25-2010, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
I've seen you post about this a few times - just want you to clarify, if that's alright, because I'm curious: how did your friend get an SLK55BS? MB/MBUSA never sold that car in the United States. Gray-market import?
He got it custom made or ordered. Not sure on the details.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jon you forgot to put drag radials on your drag time post!
Yes I did. Read the bottom part on the left where the comments are. It even says on the slip-DR RUN on one slip!
Old 11-25-2010, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nahh, you don't know Jon. Even on video he will still win in his mind. Like I said. He goes home thinking he beats an 11.1 Jeep every weekend.

Hard numbers is the only way to shut that boy up it seems.
Dude your a tool! The Jeep guy posted about how he lost by a car. Don't even bother with me. DO a search!! Or ask Chris on Sunday what happened. Yes a 11.1 sec Jeep! from a roll of course. Jim-
Old 11-25-2010, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Originally Posted by hhughes1
For clarity sake, "solely due" is not the best way to state what I was saying. The guys who are putting down 1.4-1.6 60's are able to do that with tons of practice and experimentation. Credit is primarily due to driver skills but the suspension is a part of why the C63 struggles to better 1.7
You're right I misspoke. My mistake. I knew what you were saying, btw.

Last edited by SonnyakaPig; 11-25-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:54 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
He got it custom made or ordered. Not sure on the details.
If it's a real Black Series, it's a grey import from Europe, as that car was never offered here in the states. Easy to find out though. The real ones have a fixed roof. If it's a fake, most likely the roof is still retractible.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by SMP
If it's a real Black Series, it's a grey import from Europe, as that car was never offered here in the states. Easy to find out though. The real ones have a fixed roof. If it's a fake, most likely the roof is still retractible.
It doesn't think it has to be a gray-market import. I would think one can buy a car overseas and transfer it as a "personal-car" into the U.S. as long as it meets U.S. standards and what not.
Old 11-25-2010, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by SMP
It has a retractable roof-convert. Also its black. It dynoed 340+whp. So its a fake but still a nice Slk55!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Dude your a tool! The Jeep guy posted about how he lost by a car. Don't even bother with me. DO a search!! Or ask Chris on Sunday what happened. Yes a 11.1 sec Jeep! from a roll of course. Jim-
Maaan..... you have lost more credibility than I've ever seen anyone lose in this section of the forum. And it seems like things keep getting worse for you. Are all those people delusional?

To avoid this kind of thread in the future, I think next time we should have a news team with cameras and helicopters filming your races. By the way, when is the next scheduled rental? Want to come to Cali on the 4th?
Old 11-25-2010, 06:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Maaan..... you have lost more credibility than I've ever seen anyone lose in this section of the forum. And it seems like things keep getting worse for you. Are all those people delusional?

To avoid this kind of thread in the future, I think next time we should have a news team with cameras and helicopters filming your races. By the way, when is the next scheduled rental? Want to come to Cali on the 4th?
Dude first of all why are you getting involved? Getting worse for me? This is a car forum. Avoid this kind of thread next time? Guys like you make me laugh Its a comedy for me Propain was the one attacking me so I countered. Keep digging so I could get more laughs

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 with Oe-tuning 1/4 times