Sponsored by:

M3 vs. C63 - TV Shoot (Texas)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
black-clk500 - It's all good. I wouldn't post up the kids pics though..... my beef is with forum wars not the kid.
Epic Fail LOL.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
Originally Posted by betrezra
black-clk500 - It's all good. I wouldn't post up the kids pics though..... my beef is with forum wars not the kid.
Epic Fail LOL.
I agree that FW is the biggest loser here, but the kid did come here an try BSing all of us--and I wasn't the first one to post his pics (wish I was)--we must thank callmiro for that, thank you callmiro
I didn't want to take credit for someone elses work, that wouldn't be right
Old 01-02-2011, 12:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
Originally Posted by black-clk500
I agree that FW is the biggest loser here, but the kid did come here an try BSing all of us--and I wasn't the first one to post his pics (wish I was)--we must thank callmiro for that, thank you callmiro
I didn't want to take credit for someone elses work, that wouldn't be right

His pics are on his PUBLIC profile on the interweb....we didn't need to break into his World of Warcraft play chamber to get them

He decided to come into our forum and post pretending like he was some novice 19 year old trying to convince us that we had an advantage with Trattor just because of his BS horsepower comparisons....and now he got called out for it

We keep on circling on this put it is overly apparent that the MBWorld C63 forum has nominated its representative.....and its not Trattor

Last edited by callmiro; 01-02-2011 at 12:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by callmiro
His pics are on his PUBLIC profile on the interweb....we didn't need to break into his World of Warcraft play chamber to get them

He decided to come into our forum and post pretending like he was some novice 19 year old trying to convince us that we had an advantage with Trattor just because of his BS horsepower comparisons....and now he got called out for it

We keep on circling on this put it is overly apparent that the MBWorld C63 forum has nominated its representative.....and its not Trattor
This is funny

Totally agree100% with everything said
Old 01-02-2011, 11:40 PM

2011 Bmw 335is
alright ya break it up. my big bro is not a traitor aite? when this whole thing started he told me himself he wanted to spank some M3's ***. now it doesnt matter what he drove in the past or what so ever. i drive a bimmer myself. that doesnt mean i hate on mercedes. my father drive a mercedes n i wanted a mercedes myself but due to insurance it was impossible to have a C63 amg also. my bro ain the fastest on the forum but hes quick. so what if he doesnt have "TRACK EXPERIENCE" because we dont have a track here to do so. only drag strips, he ran a 12.5xx with his 20" HRE. he should run faster with his stocks. he has PIRR on the front and nitto invo in the back. but due to this event he went out and got new tires. he is only 21 and i am only 20, you can't expect us to go big ballin n get headers, even tho i told him to sell his HRE for 6000 and get the evo headers for 5000 which will make a big dam diffrence. but having the m3 guy sponsered? thats pretty effed up on my bro. im just saying if he gets nominated or not. have some faith in your fellow mbworld member. it isnt the end of the dam world over a stupid little forum war. big deal, my family is having issues due to the bp oil spill and spending money on worthless things doesnt make you money in the future life. just my 2 pennies. so dont dog on my bro like that aite? i mean i wana see some M3's get their *** kick as hell because i regret getting a C63 rather than get the bimmer. thats it
Old 01-02-2011, 11:49 PM

Slow
Originally Posted by EnjoixTheRide
alright ya break it up. my big bro is not a traitor aite? when this whole thing started he told me himself he wanted to spank some M3's ***. now it doesnt matter what he drove in the past or what so ever. i drive a bimmer myself. that doesnt mean i hate on mercedes. my father drive a mercedes n i wanted a mercedes myself but due to insurance it was impossible to have a C63 amg also. my bro ain the fastest on the forum but hes quick. so what if he doesnt have "TRACK EXPERIENCE" because we dont have a track here to do so. only drag strips, he ran a 12.5xx with his 20" HRE. he should run faster with his stocks. he has PIRR on the front and nitto invo in the back. but due to this event he went out and got new tires. he is only 21 and i am only 20, you can't expect us to go big ballin n get headers, even tho i told him to sell his HRE for 6000 and get the evo headers for 5000 which will make a big dam diffrence. but having the m3 guy sponsered? thats pretty effed up on my bro. im just saying if he gets nominated or not. have some faith in your fellow mbworld member. it isnt the end of the dam world over a stupid little forum war. big deal, my family is having issues due to the bp oil spill and spending money on worthless things doesnt make you money in the future life. just my 2 pennies. so dont dog on my bro like that aite? i mean i wana see some M3's get their *** kick as hell because i regret getting a C63 rather than get the bimmer. thats it

I havent been keeping up with this thread. I tried to read this post and it made my head hurt!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:01 AM

2011 Bmw 335is
sorry, had to put that straight out because from reading since page 1 to 10 just pisses me off. the paul guy was aite at first when he called my bro but after seeing where this is going. this event is pretty much effed up
Old 01-03-2011, 12:01 AM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by EnjoixTheRide
Pay attention in grammar, AITE ? Not sure if you type that way because it's just easier but it really makes you come across as a complete retard. Just my .02

Back on topic....you have to understand that there are quite a few very devoted enthusiasts here who are VERY brand loyal. If your brother is not willing or able to make sure his car is prepared properly, then he should graciously bow out and let someone else more committed fill the spot.

Last edited by LZH; 01-03-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Wow now I am certain that we are not only going to lose but look like complete idiots....
Old 01-03-2011, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Originally Posted by LZH
Pay attention in grammar, AITE ? Not sure if you type that way because it's just easier but it really makes you come across as a complete retard. Just my .02

Back on topic....you have to understand that there are quite a few very devoted enthusiasts here who are VERY brand loyal. If your brother is not willing or able to make sure his car is prepared properly, then he should graciously bow out and let someone else more committed fill the spot.
Hit the nail on the head with a Sledge Hammer ! Any stand up guy would realize that this is a charade, that they are way out matched especially in the most important aspect of driver skill, and JUST SAY NO ! Why embarrass yourself and the entire AMG community? The viewing public will never know what a sham the nomination...scratch that....the "selection" process was but all the forum members will never forget.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:30 AM

2011 Bmw 335is
no disrespect. just my word of opinion, its up to my bro to decide what to do, and also i type like that to get across faster due to the long worded paragraph i strongly apologize for the slang. i so would like to see dodger or mthis or dads to race in this.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:24 AM

2009 E92 M3
1. I didn't lie to ANYONE. It doesn't say ANYWHERE on the rules that you can't have driving experience.

2. I am not a driving instructor, I never said that, I am a certified not professional stunt driver.

3. I really am 19 years old, check it out online.

4. Those "BS" HP comparisons are legit. The stock M3 makes 322RWHP on the dyno, 414HP to the crank. Infact, ALL of the comparisons that I posted about the M3 and C63 are legitimate, look it up.

5. I wasn't "nominated" by my post either. I submitted myself and I got emailed by "The Forum Wars", saying that the first nominated choice "Martin D" dropped out and they needed a driver. I stood up. No one even nominated me until AFTER I was officially chosen.

6. After all of the sponsorships, I will be making approximately 370HP to the rear wheels when I am done if everything goes correctly, I will post DYNO results if needed.

7. If you tune an E92 M3, It adds from 12 - 33HP to the crank, it doesn't put me at 507HP after a tune like your cars.

8. I respect the C63, It is a great car, Claus on the BullRun got second place in his this year.

9. I leave in 4 days to drive 1,600 miles there, then 1,600 miles back WITH MY MOM, to come race the event.

10. If you are going to make fun of me, have a legitimate reason to, and don't do it behind my back, say it in front of all of M3Post.

11. I didn't talk one piece of trash on your forum, or mine, so stop whining about my driving, and support YOUR driver for the challenge, it doesn't help that you don't make him feel at all welcome to be your representation.

12. I came over here to spread the peace and say goodluck and you turned it into a battle. Classy.

13. I am going into this thing with HP down and experience up, but I deserve some respect because I didn't do one thing wrong.

Last edited by DrakeKemper; 01-03-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBUSA
your a tool...you b1tch about BMWs horsepower ratings to us, call them and complain. We didn't buy the car, you did and then use it as an excuse or justifier. we also didn't elect trator, so he's not "our" driver. have fun with mommy
Old 01-03-2011, 01:45 AM

2009 E92 M3
To all of MBWorld, that has given me crap.
Kind of funny that you are WORRIED about a 19 year old kid that has been on Hannah Montana, when you have the "best sports sedan" as you say, don't you?

Last edited by DrakeKemper; 01-03-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:46 AM

2009 E92 M3
Originally Posted by GHAZAN
your a tool...you b1tch about BMWs horsepower ratings to us, call them and complain. We didn't buy the car, you did and then use it as an excuse or justifier. we also didn't elect trator, so he's not "our" driver. have fun with mommy
I didn't b*tch about it, you were the ones complaining about the sponsorships and unfair advantage. You have more HP, I have more time behind the wheel.

Last edited by DrakeKemper; 01-03-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:51 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by DrakeKemper
I didn't ***** about it, you were the ones complaining about the sponsorships and unfair advantage. You have more HP, I have more time behind the wheel.
So are you saying that you are going to show up to the event with less hp than whomever goes from MBWOrld with a C63?
Old 01-03-2011, 01:59 AM

2009 E92 M3
Originally Posted by LZH
So are you saying that you are going to show up to the event with less hp than whomever goes from MBWOrld with a C63?
Yes. A stock 2009 C63 makes 388 RWHP before tune. After all of the mods, I can't make that no matter how good the tune goes. My car is lighter, your car is more powerful. Haven't we been over this?
Old 01-03-2011, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBUSA
i didn't really think those were his pics....no comment anymore
Old 01-03-2011, 02:35 AM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by DrakeKemper
Yes. A stock 2009 C63 makes 388 RWHP before tune. After all of the mods, I can't make that no matter how good the tune goes. My car is lighter, your car is more powerful. Haven't we been over this?
So then what's all the whining about? My apologies, I haven't bothered wading thru what I can only assume is the same amount of useless posts over on the M3 forum...someone said something about a supercharged M3??? Hey, if both cars are modded similarly I don't see the issue here
Unless of course someone isn't being totally honest...
Old 01-03-2011, 02:57 AM

2009 E92 M3
I will post a dyno when I get it on the 5th if I have to. I have less HP. The guys on your forum were whining because I got sponsored for some mods, sorry that I don't have 10G's to drop on a race and I had to get my mods from other ways? Like I've said, with all of my mods, I am still underpowered. I'm not the one whining.

And the supercharged M3 was "Martin D" who dropped out, therefore giving me (stock) the position of representing the M3. So I went and asked for sponsors. The modding begins tomorrow, and ends the 5th as I have to leave the 6th to drive to houston.

Thanks for not attacking me LZH

Last edited by DrakeKemper; 01-03-2011 at 03:24 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 05:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Trattor should bow out or if he does race.... make it clear he does NOT represent MBW.
And I'd be so bold to ask the MBW mods to advise FW of such.
The MBW members have clearly voted for someone else or to defer.

Last edited by betrezra; 01-03-2011 at 06:01 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
We need a driver who knows how to push his C63 to the limit. I have watched several videos over the months from "slowinfastout" but he is over here in Germany.....
Old 01-03-2011, 07:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
I am just impressed that Drizzy has been driving in the rain since age 2!

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=207
Old 01-03-2011, 07:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This whole thing just gets more pathetic--Traitor's BRO has come to defend him
Sorry about your family's financial problems from BP and I can understand if money's tight, I got an idea, how about if the kids don't get $50-70K cars to drive around.
Whatever, if FW wants a couple of pimple faced kids stinking up the place so be it.
I can't really pick on these kids anymore, frankly, I'm too old to argue with kids--high school was just too long ago for me
All I can say is Mommy and Daddy have more money than brains to get you such fast and expensive cars--i know you guys love your cars and the hobby, but there's a big difference between plunking down your own clams to get the car you lust after vs. getting one for being a good little boy

I like how FW says the racers are nominated by the forum but, neither driver is endorsed by the forum
I guess FW wants a couple of young kids for the show instead of a bunch of crusty old farts with cars they actually bought for themselves--whatever, maybe this FW guy Paul likes looking at young boys and it's probably the demographic he's after--I've said my piece, I'm done with this thread, drive safe kids

Last edited by black-clk500; 01-03-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
What is the name of Shia LaBeouf has happened to FORUMWARS!

Sounds like its going to be a douchetastic episode

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M3 vs. C63 - TV Shoot (Texas)