Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
Best statement said yet in this thread Jon
x10000000000000

and you know what? Props to Jon. Way to man up. I didn't expect you to say that, and it definitely deserves recognition.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:40 PM

E63
Originally Posted by sflgator
True, but he just keeps going and going and going...like God forbid anyone disagrees with him, then we're just "Internet bench racers" talking b.s. yet he doesn't even run his own car. And who's to say that everything he says is true and accurate? I can't stand when ppl say things like "well, you drive a $70k car and can't afford xxx...who the f does he think he is to tell anyone what they should be able to afford, what things in life are the financial priorities, brags about how much $$ he spent on an engine or whatever, and then demands that we prove things to HIM? Geez...what an awful God complex and moral character!
I took this quote from Ahmad and applied it to you:

Run your Car not your Mouth.

All the rest is just noise (your posts), you digressed and went off on random tangents when the whole point has always been for you to stop typing and go race.

Stop predicting, just do. Until then you're just wasting bandwidth.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Well I learned my lesson-dont predict what your going to run. Or you will be disappointed.
Ha! Been there, done that too.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by RStevens63
Why don't you PM me your phone number so we can have a civilized discussion during the first 10 seconds of which you will know (if you follow racing) exactly how much I know. I was the lead builder at Cope Racing engines for years (builder of those $50K a pop bike motors), if you live in FL you should know that name. I could go on, but I don't feel like bragging.
All I got from your diatribe was Although you impress yourself, you don't impress me, sorry. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

And btw - maybe it means a lot to YOU (and ppl like you), but the fact that my 12.0sec. @ 118.8mph run on my all-season street tires is #35 for C63 AMG's on DragTimes.com, means absolutely nothing to me...I could care less about who's ahead or behind me in these "standings." I actually care a lot more about my children, my family, my health, my friends, my career, my finances, and all the other things that actually mean something to me in life...maybe YOU should REALLY TRY THINKING ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE as well.

You really sound like a very mean-spirited, unhappy person. I feel sorry for you. Have you been to your shrink lately?

Last edited by sflgator; 01-06-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:09 PM

E63
All I got from your diatribe was Although you impress yourself, you don't impress me, sorry. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Once again, you asked, I answered. If you ask me a question, and I give you a direct answer, how is that bragging? Please explain. If you don't know who Cope is, you aren't a racer. Plain and simple.

And btw - maybe it means a lot to YOU (and ppl like you), but the fact that my 12.0sec. @ 118.8mph run on my all-season street tires is #35 for C63 AMG's on DragTimes.com, means absolutely nothing to me...I could care less about who's ahead or behind me in these "standings." I actually care a lot more about my children, my family, my health, my friends, my career, my finances, and all the other things that actually mean something to me in life...maybe YOU should REALLY TRY THINKING ABOUT WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE as well.
Yeah it means nothing to you, which is why you felt compelled to post it on there in the first place ROFL. You kill me.

Talk about a diatribe, dude just shut up buy DRs and run your car instead of posting about it. Again we find ourselves in lala land because you can't stay on topic, ADD much?

This is a car forum, not a marriage counseling service, not a childrens daycare, not a conference on banking, got it?

You really sound like a very mean-spirited, unhappy person. I feel sorry for you. Have you been to your shrink lately?
Really? I'm laughing my *** off over here. I was going to make an ex wife joke but didn't want to lower myself to your level. Good day junior.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 C63 AMG
Once again, you asked, I answered. If you ask me a question, and I give you a direct answer, how is that bragging? Please explain. If you don't know who Cope is, you aren't a racer. Plain and simple.
Did I ever claim to be an experienced "racer?" NO, I didn't. in fact, I've mentioned several times that I typically go to the track maybe 1-2x per year...hardly a real drag racer, lol!

Yeah it means nothing to you, which is why you felt compelled to post it on there in the first place ROFL. You kill me.
I've always done that since I started running 1-2x per year at the 1/4 mi. track with my Infiiniti G35...then my BMW PROcede v3 tuned 335i, and now my MB C63 AMG. A friend of a friend OWNS DragTimes.com, so I guess I feel like I'm supporting him by posting my timeslips and talking it up, etc. Do I really care exactly where I stand? NO, I don't...I know there will always be faster cars than mine, but I really could care less. I just like to see if my car in fact becomes faster after each mod. Currently, I feel I am DONE with modding my C63 AMG as I'm very content with how fast my car is, how it sounds, etc. I know they are plenty of faster C63 AMG's but I simply do not care. I guess this may be one main difference between you and I...I am very happy and apparently, you are just NOT.

Talk about a diatribe, dude just shut up buy DRs and run your car instead of posting about it. Again we find ourselves in lala land because you can't stay on topic, ADD much?
YOU are a pushy little f...! How about I throw it right back at YOU and demand that YOU buy (or if you already have them, then throw on) a set of drag radials and run YOUR car at the track? Personally, I am happy running at the track a month ago and since I drive my C63 AMG everyday, I really do not feel the need to go back to the track for a year or so...it's just not my shtick. But, please by all means...you can get your head out of your a.. and go yourself!

This is a car forum, not a marriage counseling service, not a childrens daycare, not a conference on banking, got it?
True. I am very happy with my life...happier than I have ever been. Are you?

Really? I'm laughing my *** off over here. I was going to make an ex wife joke but didn't want to lower myself to your level. Good day junior.
Not sure why you're laughing when you probably should be balling like a baby since you seem so sad, angry and pathetic.

btw - you can make ALL the ex-wife jokes you want...heck, I do! I'm glad to get rid of her!!!!

Last edited by sflgator; 01-06-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:40 AM

E63
Did I ever claim to be an experienced "racer?" NO, I didn't. in fact, I've mentioned several times that I typically go to the track maybe 1-2x per year...hardly a real drag racer, lol!
Then why do you insist on posting drag racing could've would've should've every week? Why do you comment on 1/4 mile racing threads every other day on this forum? You enjoy racing, but right now you're bench racing. Accept it and move on.

I've always done that since I started running 1-2x per year at the 1/4 mi. track with my Infiiniti G35...then my BMW PROcede v3 tuned 335i, and now my MB C63 AMG. A friend of a friend OWNS DragTimes.com, so I guess I feel like I'm supporting him by posting my timeslips and talking it up, etc. Do I really care exactly where I stand? NO, I don't...I know there will always be faster cars than mine, but I really could care less. I just like to see if my car in fact becomes faster after each mod. Currently, I feel I am DONE with modding my C63 AMG as I'm very content with how fast my car is, how it sounds, etc. I know they are plenty of faster C63 AMG's but I simply do not care. I guess this may be one main difference between you and I...I am very happy and apparently, you are just NOT.
I'm glad that you're happy with your car, I enjoy mine as well. What's with all the happiness comments? Was the shrink jab a Freudian slip?

YOU are a pushy little f...!
Typical ethug quote.

How about I throw it right back at YOU and demand that YOU buy (or if you already have them, then throw on) a set of drag radials and run YOUR car at the track? Personally, I am happy running at the track a month ago and since I drive my C63 AMG everyday, I really do not feel the need to go back to the track for a year or so...it's just not my shtick. But, please by all means...you can get your head out of your a.. and go yourself!
I do race my cars and bikes at the track, just not the E. I thought we had been over this already?

Dude you still don't get it. This is about you, your comments, your annoying repetitive predictions about what your car will do at the TRACK.

I haven't made ANY predictions.

Do you understand English?

True. I am very happy with my life...happier than I have ever been. Are you?
Again with the happy happy joy joy comments...Brother, there's a term for this condition, it's called projecting.

Not sure why you're laughing when you probably should be balling like a baby since you seem so sad, angry and pathetic.
More mood comments, are you reading a self help book currently?

btw - you can make ALL the ex-wife jokes you want...heck, I do! I'm glad to get rid of her!!!!
Nope, not going to go there (again) haha sorry had to get one in (actually more like 25x), ok I'm done (with her).

ok all joking aside.

You've taken this thread 25 different directions. I don't feel I can explain this to you any further so I give up. Honestly I think your divorce has affected your happiness more than you realize. I don't have any reason to be happy or sad about cars on this forum, yet you can't seem to stop talking about your emotions. Being a guy, I'm not good with talking about emotions, at least that's what my wife says.

I'll catch you later.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
How about if we have a rule - if you shill a product...again...again...and again...at least you have to own it so these repeated ad infinitum observations are actually first-hand. It might actually make these threads stay on topic a little longer and delay the inevitable crap-spewing. But RStevens63...any respect I had for you and your opinions is long gone.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:22 AM

E63
Originally Posted by bhamg
How about if we have a rule - if you shill a product...again...again...and again...at least you have to own it so these repeated ad infinitum observations are actually first-hand. It might actually make these threads stay on topic a little longer and delay the inevitable crap-spewing. But RStevens63...any respect I had for you and your opinions is long gone.
Really, why?

I didn't call names, wish death upon him (like he did me), etc all I really did was call him out on something you seemed to pick up on as well, unless I read your post incorrectly. I know a few other people have noticed it due to the PMs.

Check the first 5 posts, I added real data from 2 diff tuners, more than anyone else in this thread.

Sorry I got sick of the bench racing?

Regardless it has no bearing on my knowledge of engines or racing so feel as you wish.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:36 AM

Mercedes C63
So I emaild MHP and Cargraphics for 2 weeks ago to get a price whitout an reply.