Sponsored by:

New C63 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 03:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 CLS63 S-AMG
New C63 2010

I just got a new 2010 c63, I wanted to post some pictures and throw some ideas around with what i plan on doing to it! I would like to hear people's opinion's. (the pictures were taken off a iphone 4, they look good but some picture you can tell need an upgraded camera especially the picture with my lights, my fogs are not as blue)

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/...%20AMG%202010/

This is what i have already done to it:
headlight, hid fog lights, led eyelids, and led license plate light.

I am currently smoking my taillights and i am going to pick my car up in a lil (i will post pics when i pick it up) I am excited to see what it looks like.

Also i am currently wrapping basically my whole interior in carbon fiber. (I originally had Black maple wood trim and thought the carbon fiber would be a better choice!) I will also post pics when my pieces are installed!

I am going to get this diffuser:
http://www.jlmotoring.com/Mercedes_W...p/mbdi0405.htm

with this front lip:
http://www.pyspeed.com/ARKYM-Aerospo...3-asp-fls1.htm

When it comes to performance i am still contemplating many ideas! i dont want to over do it but it is very tempting to do alot of things to it!

I feel as though if i do things to add to the performance of the car, i would have to get a lsd! i feel like it would be a waste if I added to the performance of the car without adding the LSD! (the only downside is that i heard this could get very expensive from what I understand not only the part but the installation?)

My number 1 idea: Is to just delete the resonators and ecu tune it. (just to add a lil bit more of a growl with some extra hp's)

Number 2: http://www.fluidmotorunion.com/archives/tag/midsection
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ion-video.html
(idk if this would be too much!? i live by fluid motor union which makes it easier to get this done, they even told me that they would install it on my car, so i can see if i like it) I also want to be sure that my warranty will be not be void after this is installed?

Please Let me know what you guys think, I am new to the forums, and thought this would be a great first post.

Thanks
Old 01-23-2011, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
'08 C63 Estate
I thought I'd help you with uploading the pics

Your ideas seem fine. You can't go wrong with Arkym. I'm not sure about JL Motoring - haven't bought anything from them.

Just a hint, if you want more growl, delete the second resonator instead of the resonator. No droning this way.

Enjoy your C

Old 01-23-2011, 10:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Congrats! Looks great! I saw that black on black when I was there negotiating. It doesn't have back up camera right? When was your purchase date? It was still in the showroom floor as of 7/2010. Who was your sales person? Can I ask the deal you got if you dont mind?

Last edited by ZephyrAMG; 01-23-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:22 AM

2015 CLS63 S-AMG
Hey, I bought the car about 2 months ago. I am from Chicago but the car was shipped from Texas. It does not have a rear view camera, where did you see it? I bought it through loeber motors in Lincolnwood, IL. The sale person was Robert Dekoy, You think think is still the same one?
Old 01-24-2011, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
Congrats! Which fog kit did you use?
Old 01-24-2011, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey! Thats great! It's a beauty! Well I was there around July of 2010 looking for one. I saw a black on black sitting in the showroom still and I thought maybe that was the one you snaged. It was mint when I saw it. But since you ordered from Texas nevermind then. They were EXCELLENT at Leober Mercedes. Top notch service and very nice people with a very comfortable clean showroom. I enjoyed their place more than anyplace I have ever been to. I don't know your sales guy but I had a female that was very very nice and accomodating. Have you been there for service yet? I have not yet needed to see them for any service and wanted to know what your impressions were.
Old 01-24-2011, 12:59 PM

2015 CLS63 S-AMG
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Hey! Thats great! It's a beauty! Well I was there around July of 2010 looking for one. I saw a black on black sitting in the showroom still and I thought maybe that was the one you snaged. It was mint when I saw it. But since you ordered from Texas nevermind then. They were EXCELLENT at Leober Mercedes. Top notch service and very nice people with a very comfortable clean showroom. I enjoyed their place more than anyplace I have ever been to. I don't know your sales guy but I had a female that was very very nice and accomodating. Have you been there for service yet? I have not yet needed to see them for any service and wanted to know what your impressions were.
I have only been there once and that is when i bought the car I have'nt needed to service my car yet either.(But while we are on the topic of service, yesterday a warning light came on and said to check oil level at next refueling is that normal? I drove a Porsche Cayenne turbo before this and I had to put oil in it every so often, i just thought i had to do that with that because of the turbos? But we have to do the same thing i guess? Has this happened to you yet?) I live closer to Westmont and Naperville but after seeing Loeber I really thought I should consider going to them but only if it was worth driving 30-45 min to get my car serviced. They look like their on top of their game, and their showroom is the best i have seen.

Originally Posted by obsidian05e55
Congrats! Which fog kit did you use?
I got the H7 6500k, the picture does not do it justice like i said, I need to use a better camera so you can see what the fogs really look like. I will update pics soon it just wont stop snowing!! So ever time i clean my car it gets dirty again!
Old 01-24-2011, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yes you need to add oil. Tons of threads discussing this if you type it in the search. Congrats on the purchase and have fun!