Sponsored by:

Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 c63 p30 mars red
The real evidence

I was contacted by Tyson911 to be the impartial messenger of the video evidence of the engine malfunction and following crash that was caused by the oil dispersed by the engine. This should be ALL the evidence all you doubters should need!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpnx6BYIwE
Old 10-05-2011, 03:40 PM

C63
Originally Posted by jim07
I was contacted by Tyson911 to be the impartial messenger of the video evidence of the engine malfunction and following crash that was caused by the oil dispersed by the engine. This should be ALL the evidence all you doubters should need!!!!

hahahahahahaha. Oh ****.

Old 10-05-2011, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
I made a quick summary of the events.

Please feel free to correct or add to as needed.

(1) We have the OP making serious claims with no real evidence backing
said claims.

(2) Sympathy from fellow owners.

(3) FMU responds to those claims with the utmost respect and professionalism,
Offering to even pay for a new motor + install if the OP can prove
his claims.

(4) After several days of speculation the mob is clearly backing FMU
who continues to show an enormous amount of restraint and respect
towards the OP claims.

(5) Fellow owners have turned into an angry name calling mob and
demand OP show evidence or be castrated in public.

Okay, I may have embellished a bit with #5.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:49 PM

09 c63 p30 mars red
Originally Posted by PetroC63
I made a quick summary of the events.

Please feel free to correct or add to as needed.

(1) We have the OP making serious claims with no real evidence backing
said claims.

(2) Sympathy from fellow owners.

(3) FMU responds to those claims with the utmost respect and professionalism,
Offering to even pay for a new motor + install if the OP can prove
his claims.

(4) After several days of speculation the mob is clearly backing FMU
who continues to show an enormous amount of restraint and respect
towards the OP claims.

(5) Fellow owners have turned into an angry name calling mob and
demand OP show evidence or be castrated in public.

Okay, I may have embellished a bit with #5.
This is a great Cliff Note of this thread for anyone that has not kept up!
Old 10-05-2011, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by jim07

You owe me a cup of coffee buddy. I just spit it out all over my desk.

Very nicely done.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
This topic should be closed.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Originally Posted by melmanc55
It seems that way at times. Yes. Both have started their threads by being vague and stating facts without stating ALL the facts. “Sarge” waited until everyone was going back and forth.. watching people take this or that vendor’s side before coming out with more info. Much of that information was taken from what had already been said on the thread (because he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about). These guys start by saying a certain vendor wronged them in some way without giving enough info upfront…wonder why that is? So let me ask you this question since you always promote yourself as being the mature voice of reason on this site. Which you remind everyone of us with every opportunity you get. Is it right for someone to come on these forums and start accusations towards someone's business by being vague and misleading. Potentially damaging someone livelihood. Hey I’m all about protecting consumer’s rights but the fashion in which it’s being done on here is both reckless and slanderous at times to say the least. You with your “mature and condescending” voice of reason should see that.
I would say that this statement of yours is exactly what you are preaching about above.

"Wow second thread in a week talking about almost this same issue....almost starts out the same vague way from the OP.....Makes me wonder if a specific tuning company is behind this..... Nice way to start discrediting your competition. Especially when you have no voice on these forums....."

What proof did you have when you made this claim and why didn't you have the guts to just call out Andy directly rather than hiding behind weak references.

And lastly, if you think I care one bit that you feel my commentary is condescending.....I deal with ignorant people on a daily basis and they all feel the same way about me as well.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
OP isn't giving us any info on why his motor "popped" for the past couple of days and doubt he is going to give us any info in the near future.
Lock it up.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:12 PM

C63 AMG
What proof did you have when you made this claim and why didn't you have the guts to just call out Andy directly rather than hiding behind weak references.
Because Andy is hiding behind "Sarge" and few others like you. Funny how the loudest champions of the OP on both of these threads are MHP customers. At least that’s the way I see it. You for instance. Any moron can see that the OP in this thread isn't saying anything in his first three post to validate his claim yet you ask me early on why I think he full of s***. Your intelligence is something to behold you are right....

And lastly, if you think I care one bit that you feel my commentary is condescending.....I deal with ignorant people on a daily basis and they all feel the same way about me as well.
Hey how you deal with your family is your own business.....

Last edited by melmanc55; 10-05-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:45 PM

2009 C63 ///Amg
All BS rants aside (including mine). There is a reason for all this. Funny how the "MHP Happy Customer" thread went up a day ago..... Coincidence? Maybe... Glad to see you may get some business out of this. Good luck
No Coincidence,

That is my thread. Just wanted to share a + experience for some people who got tired of hearing all this negative ****, and didnt feel like waiting anymore to share it because of other peoples issues. If I posted on this thread I could see how it could be viewed of trying to tke advantage of the situation, but i didnt, i started a diff thread that had nothing to do with this one.

By the way I am also impressed with FMUs professionalism and temperment through this whole ordeal, it looks to me like they have done everything in there power to make things right and try find out if it was true. I hope this matter gets resolved quickly for them!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
All BS rants aside (including mine). There is a reason for all this. Funny how the "MHP Happy Customer" thread went up a day ago..... Coincidence? Maybe... Glad to see you may get some business out of this. Good luck
Because Andy is hiding behind "Sarge" and few others like you. Funny how the loudest champions of the OP on both of these threads are MHP customers. At least that’s the way I see it. You for instance. Any moron can see that the OP in this thread isn't saying anything in his first three post to validate his claim yet you ask me early on why I think he full of s***. Your intelligence is something to behold you are right....

did you have a bad experience with MHP ?
Old 10-05-2011, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by j bro
No Coincidence,

That is my thread. Just wanted to share a + experience for some people who got tired of hearing all this negative ****, and didnt feel like waiting anymore to share it because of other peoples issues. If I posted on this thread I could see how it could be viewed of trying to tke advantage of the situation, but i didnt, i started a diff thread that had nothing to do with this one.

By the way I am also impressed with FMUs professionalism and temperment through this whole ordeal, it looks to me like they have done everything in there power to make things right and try find out if it was true. I hope this matter gets resolved quickly for them!
As long as your happy with the tune, that's all that matters.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:29 PM

C63 AMG
did you have a bad experience with MHP ?
No of course not. I'm sure they are a good company. If you read my earlier post I state that I don't have a tune but am someone on the outside looking in. With no skin in the game.... what I see are two people who are instigating a fight (the OPs). They start off by being vague or not fully stating what is going on. The first one with “sarge” is funny. I mean this guy goes as far as to threatening to sue and being irate about his VIN being mentioned in a post by the tuner but is to stupid to realize that he inadvertantly posted it himself. Not until the end of the thread does he state his case but with the same info that MHP posted on a different site. And then claims that he knows what he is talking about. Second “Tyson” on this thread is a mess to start with and never recovers from it…. TO ME it just seems like MHP is to connected with both threads when it comes to bashing the tuners in question. Either through post on other sites or their customers here backing up OPs who obviously have serious axes to grind without any solid proof or misleading proof….. If you look at my previous post....it's all speculative on my part. On "sarge's" thread the point is made by another tuner (MHP) is supplying him with false info...true or not...after reading all the posts my opinion leans more towards that theory. That's all....

No Coincidence,

I don't doubt that....just trying to figure out the "why" behind this post that all. You kinda of have to read all three threads together. And MHPs rant on the "other" thread. Man your guy Andy sure got into it. Can just imagine if he still had access on this site. Why was he banned again?

Now that was funny!

Last edited by melmanc55; 10-05-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by tyson911
easy for you to talk, not knowing any history on this. Try approaching them and tell them they messed up and watch the venom getting spilled out of their mouth. The pre-payment nice angels are to be swapped by demon-like creatures who use their reverse psychology skills at you to make you feel you screwed up and not them!..

Google to back me up!
You are completely full of it!!! They have offered to replace/repair your motor at their expense and you won't except it. That tells me one thing and one thing only that your claims are totaly CRAP! Produce a copy of your FMU invoice for said tune and post it here for everyone to see, if you really purchased a tune from them that would be easy enough to produce, post it and anyone questioning your claims will eat crow, me included, don't produce an invoice and you will be considered full of ***** by anyone reading this thread. What you are doing is not only illegal, unethical and wrong its downright cowardly, tough guy hiding behind a screename and probably a proxy server too. FMU has stood up to your bogus claims and it looks like they handles this better than most tuners would/could, IMO you didn't hurt FMU I think you actually helped them because people can see how they respond if something goes wrong. I have never bought anything from them so don't think I am cheerleading for them because I am a customer, I am not but I can see through your BS claims that they damaged your car.

Man up and produce an invoice or other proof wuss boy
Old 10-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Well guys, we just received a call that supplied us with a lot of good information and has us feeling a lot better about the situation.

I don't want to jump in here to derail your thread-jacking, but we really should be laying off MHP. As far as businesses go, they've shown good customer service and seem like stand-up guys. We really doubt that they, or any other company, would stoop to such a low ethical level. Relying solely on heresay to persecute anyone is inappropriate enough to not even warrant suggestion.

Times are so hard right now that doing something like this to a company would be beyond the realm of thought. Companies should be sticking to what they do best, rather than trying to stick a knife in their competitor's throats. Friendly competition begets innovation; malicious competition begets self-destruction.

The support from you guys has been overwhelming, and we're just here trying to do what we do best every day. There are myriad others out there doing the same thing.

If you guys want to talk about other companies, good or bad, we'd politely request that you take it to another thread.

You guys need to remember the original point of this thread: Bashing us
Old 10-05-2011, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Well guys, we just received a call that supplied us with a lot of good information and has us feeling a lot better about the situation.

I don't want to jump in here to derail your thread-jacking, but we really should be laying off MHP. As far as businesses go, they've shown good customer service and seem like stand-up guys. We really doubt that they, or any other company, would stoop to such a low ethical level. Relying solely on heresay to persecute anyone is inappropriate enough to not even warrant suggestion.

Times are so hard right now that doing something like this to a company would be beyond the realm of thought. Companies should be sticking to what they do best, rather than trying to stick a knife in their competitor's throats. Friendly competition begets innovation; malicious competition begets self-destruction.

The support from you guys has been overwhelming, and we're just here trying to do what we do best every day. There are myriad others out there doing the same thing.

If you guys want to talk about other companies, good or bad, we'd politely request that you take it to another thread.

You guys need to remember the original point of this thread: Bashing us
Props to you guys and the way you have handled this bogus and libelous claim. Your actions over the past few days speaks volumes about you guys. I am a non-involved 3rd party, I have never spent a dime with you guys so I have nothing to gain by posting here but in my eyes you guys look squeeky clean on this matter and the OP looks full of snit. Good luck, I hope this blows over and does not leave a mark on your business.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:11 PM
SPONSOR

C63
So it is all your fault.....I'm unsubscribing to this my email needs a rest.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:11 PM

AMG63
Guys, can you take a deep breath for only one second and understand where I am coming from?

Them offering to help now does not count for the pain i went through. They knew about this. I tried for MONTHS asking for their help and i got zero help. Only when this came online, I witnessed a whole level of support. My intention is not to get paid for my losses now. Financially, I am doing fine and I can handle this. My car is way more expensive than a C63 but i absorbed all costs. FMU is now being really professional and I appreciate that. I just wish they showed me this side when I first attempted with them.

Please stop being biased. I promise I will never complain about them, I just thought it is only fair to allow others know, so that companies start standing behind their claims in this industry. You wanna tell me non of you have ever had problems with performance companies?

I really have a case against them now. Not sure if any of you went through this process before. My lawyer insisted that I do not expose this but i just could not keep it in me longer. I do have proofs of Emails sent back and forth. It clearly show account name holders and dates and topics. I also have Dealer reports about my car after the incident. I have the email I sent those info to Fluid and their reply. I will not allow myself expose this to the public but if I keep on getting the you are a liar kinda reply, I will be forced to do that.

Fluid, you guys could be the greatest people out there. I just had bad luck with you i guess. you will hear from me soon. meanwhile please let's try to call each others liars. We both have our sides of the story and this is perfectly normal.

Also, to the guys sending me PMs Thank you especially the ones supporting and offering to help.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2013 Chevy 427 Torch Red
Because Andy is hiding behind "Sarge" and few others like you. Funny how the loudest champions of the OP on both of these threads are MHP customers. At least that’s the way I see it. You for instance. Any moron can see that the OP in this thread isn't saying anything in his first three post to validate his claim yet you ask me early on why I think he full of s***. Your intelligence is something to behold you are right.........

Good now you have come out and stated directly what you were hinting about before and again contradicting your own philosophy from the first post. Everyone including myself is questioning the validity of the OP but you did more than that by bringing MHP into the conversation. Even in the unlikely event that Andy turned out to be involved, right now you have no proof simply an opinion, yet you attack MHP anyway on a forum where you know he can't respond. Why don't you man up a little (you are supposed to be from Texas) and go start a conversation with him on the "other" forums. I'd love to watch, it would be almost as amusing as when you were crucified in that old CTSV thread, I am surprised you recovered.

If you had read my first comments, they were directed to the tuning industry as a whole including MHP, in that the tuning company should share in the accountabilty if by chance an otherwise warrantied failure is denied due to the modifications that they provided. Dinan provides a replacement warranty with their modifications. Everyone who has tuned their car, replaced the exhaust manifolds etc worries to a degree about a catastrophic failure and what will be the MB response. That is why so many people follow threads like these so closely.

I am not aware however of you mentioning any modifications to your car (window tinting doesn't count) in which case you would wonder why you even open your mouth if you don't have a stake in the conversation?

Have to admit you are consistent....Zero class but consistent

My bad, I am being condescending again but you might want to remember to abide by the TOC if you respond. Your last comment should have been flagged.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:21 PM

C63 AMG
Good now you have come out and stated directly what you were hinting about before and again contradicting your own philosophy from the first post. Everyone including myself is questioning the validity of the OP but you did more than that by bringing MHP into the conversation. Even in the unlikely event that Andy turned out to be involved, right now you have no proof simply an opinion, yet you attack MHP anyway on a forum where you know he can't respond. Why don't you man up a little (you are supposed to be from Texas) and go start a conversation with him on the "other" forums. I'd love to watch, it would be almost as amusing as when you were crucified in that old CTSV thread, I am surprised you recovered.

If you had read my first comments, they were directed to the tuning industry as a whole including MHP, in that the tuning company should share in the accountabilty if by chance an otherwise warrantied failure is denied due to the modifications that they provided. Dinan provides a replacement warranty with their modifications. Everyone who has tuned their car, replaced the exhaust manifolds etc worries to a degree about a catastrophic failure and what will be the MB response. That is why so many people follow threads like these so closely.

I am not aware however of you mentioning any modifications to your car (window tinting doesn't count) in which case you would wonder why you even open your mouth if you don't have a stake in the conversation?
Well said. And you're right about that CTSV thread got caught not knowing s*** about pushrod engines or anything else on that thread. LOL! Oh and i forgot my door pins are upgraded...

Have to admit you are consistent....Zero class but consistent

My bad, I am being condescending again but you might want to remember to abide by the TOC if you respond. Your last comment should have been flagged.
Trying to be consistent at something on here brother

Last edited by melmanc55; 10-05-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
Guys, can you take a deep breath for only one second and understand where I am coming from?

Them offering to help now does not count for the pain i went through. They knew about this. I tried for MONTHS asking for their help and i got zero help. Only when this came online, I witnessed a whole level of support. My intention is not to get paid for my losses now. Financially, I am doing fine and I can handle this. My car is way more expensive than a C63 but i absorbed all costs. FMU is now being really professional and I appreciate that. I just wish they showed me this side when I first attempted with them.

Please stop being biased. I promise I will never complain about them, I just thought it is only fair to allow others know, so that companies start standing behind their claims in this industry. You wanna tell me non of you have ever had problems with performance companies?

I really have a case against them now. Not sure if any of you went through this process before. My lawyer insisted that I do not expose this but i just could not keep it in me longer. I do have proofs of Emails sent back and forth. It clearly show account name holders and dates and topics. I also have Dealer reports about my car after the incident. I have the email I sent those info to Fluid and their reply. I will not allow myself expose this to the public but if I keep on getting the you are a liar kinda reply, I will be forced to do that.

Fluid, you guys could be the greatest people out there. I just had bad luck with you i guess. you will hear from me soon. meanwhile please let's try to call each others liars. We both have our sides of the story and this is perfectly normal.

Also, to the guys sending me PMs Thank you especially the ones supporting and offering to help.

I usually don't doubt people but i think your full of chit. You haven't helped anyone by telling us nothing. Instead you sound like a liar
Old 10-05-2011, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

then post up some of that proof!!!! Man up and call FMU, they are offering to repair your imaginary car. You are full of crap!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Since you have newfound information regarding the OP and the current situation, please feel free to share it with the rest of us. It's already become public knowledge. Time to put an ending to this story with some facts.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few

Tyson,

We're glad everything is a bit calmer now. We also appreciate your compliments.

While we are still at a dearth of evidence as to your person and your intentions, I'm personally glad that everything is settling down and we can come to a rational conclusion like adults. We want to make sure this issue is with us directly and not with any other vendor that we may have been dealing with, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regardless of how everything pans out, if and when everything comes through, you can expect a swift reaction on our end.

Customer service is something we're continually trying to perfect. Trust us, we're all about getting everything back to normal and making sure all parties end up satisfied, even if it's at our expense.

In the meantime, we'd appreciate it if the pointed comments towards Tyson911 ceased; until this is figured out fully, there's no need to get malicious.

Originally Posted by I am Jeff
Since you have newfound information regarding the OP and the current situation, please feel free to share it with the rest of us. It's already become public knowledge. Time to put an ending to this story with some facts.
The new information was simply somebody calling us to tell us that they're on our side, and that our handling of it has been exemplary. It wasn't so much newfound information as it was a real heart-warmer to have somebody actually take time out of their day not to type a forum post, but to actually call us and talk to us about the situation and what's come of it to this point. All it did was bolster our spirits and tell us to keep on the high road.

It wasn't a "Snape Kills Dumbledore, " "Vader is Luke Skywalker's Father," ground-shaking revelation or anything. Just a morale booster. Sorry if I misspoke; I've put a lot of words on here over the past day.

Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 10-05-2011 at 07:38 PM. Reason: sorry if you haven't seen harry potter or star wars yet.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
this also means FMU lying if tyson has been in contact with them....just saying. Both parties playing dumb?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!