ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by 604 C63
Sorry but I don't know how to break up the two quotes from one post.

The humble manner thing is a joke.

Passing the buck with that Foot Locker/ Nike thing is ridiculous. Nike uses judgement and knows who they are dealing with in order to make sure their business practices don't reflect poorly on them.

i couldn't care less if you keep cash in a speaker or an urn of ashes from Pope Pious. I want to have a fast car. But don't try to tell me that lack of charges equates to innocence. It equates to lack of evidence.

I dont care whether ECU is your first name, your second or your twelfth. I want a fast car. You do the best tunes, you get my business.

You ask us what we want for bona fides. I cant speak for anyone one else, but what I want is to see your name (singh, ecu, whatever) when i hit youtube and search for fast c63's. And the truth is that I don't. Never seen it before. That means that you are a total unknown to me. And for me, when it comes time to spend my cash, thats all that matters. Not your name, not how rich you are, not what you've got in your speakers, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS except that you have ZERO track record that I can see except for selling a product to a guy who resells it on Craigslist and has a girlfriend who calls back from CIBC (which is a bank, for our American friends). You are a NOBODY in my world and that is the only world that matters to ME.

Do something that I can see, get a track record of taking responsibility for your product, PRODUCE TANGIBLE PROVEABLE RESULTS and then and only then are you on my radar. Until then you just sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.
Hey thanks thats real cool.... I just searched youtune fast c63 and my car was the top off the list
Old 11-20-2011, 10:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Let's be real here, this guy has answered most of your questions directly and all *some* of you do in return is nitpick semantics. The lynch mob is pretty brutal here.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63
I couldn't agree more. I just picked up my new C63 this weekend and am looking to start with mods and this thread really turns me off as how can I trust any business with this type of banter
Who has GOOD suggestions on where to start off moding my new C63
Old 11-20-2011, 11:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Beastmode
I couldn't agree more. I just picked up my new C63 this weekend and am looking to start with mods and this thread really turns me off as how can I trust any business with this type of banter
Who has GOOD suggestions on where to start off moding my new C63
Were you located
Old 11-20-2011, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
Originally Posted by dodger63
Hey thanks thats real cool.... I just searched youtune fast c63 and my car was the top off the list
Rightfully so Dodger.

And to the two new(er) guys....don't let this thread blow you off. There is a lot of great dependable product out there. Renntech, Kleeman, OE and more. This is a great motor with a lot of potential and options. This forum is normally very peaceful and helpful and I've enjoyed it a lot and learned a ton from it. I got myself involved in this thread cos I am home sick and grumpy this weekend so this guy pee'd me off and I decided I'd be better up mixing it up here than with my wife.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2009 C350
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
Sorry about the delay. Last night I was at a Vincente Fernandez concert at the Gibson Amphitheatre on a date with Tequila. Also, I had to do some research on a company that we have never heard about.

Andy I know your reading this and I hope everyone understands there’s two sides to the coin.

Attached are pictures of Andy's comments that have been deleted which entail racial slurs and name calling. I want everybody to know, we have nothing to hide.

Back to the post..

This post started because my company, ETG, have no clue on who MHP are and what they do. I am aware of tuners like Brabus, MKB, and Carlsson to name a few. I also have respect for tuners like Renntech who have carried themselves in a respectful and dignified manner.

For those that have not realized, ECU Tuning Group was formerly Singh Autosport and it states that on our 'Company Profile' (website). The company outgrew it's name and ETG better reflects who we are and what we do. Our specialties include tuning and only tuning. ECU Tuning Group files are not from Techtec nor any other distributor. All files from ECU Tuning Group are created within our group. Clearly states from member, 'I am Jeff (post #7) that we are NOT part of Techtec or it's affiliates; information that was received from Eurotek, not Techtec.

All of our contact information, addresses, phone numbers, are on and always have been on the website. For all topics that have been brought up, all questions and concerns will be answered. If I fail to skip any questions, please remind me and I will be more than happy to address the issue.

Techtec

The owner of Techtec, Pascal, is a very close friend of mine. For those who don't know, I am originally from West London. We have been in this industry since 1991 growing up with some of the pioneers in this industry like Turbo Systems, BBR, Turbo Technics, and Andrew McKenzie of Connaught Design. For those unaware of the aforementioned companies, it is probably way before your time. We had our first feature in BMW Magazines for engine conversions that we used to carry out was published in 1993. Information can be found in our company news.

In regards to the 'stolen graphs', the dyno charts were given to me by my friend, Pascal. Now if you guys have an issues with the dyno sheets being posted, please get a letter from Pascal requesting I remove the information..or have him text me.

After we moved to America, Singh Autosport was established in Fremont in 2003. We have been reprogramming cars ever since. Speculation from other tuners claiming our files from Techtec is completely and utterly incorrect. Pascal is a very close friends with my brother and I.

In September 2006 an issue regarding 'money in speaker boxes'. The matter was resolved. No one was arrested or accused and convicted. If anybody still has an issue regarding the 'speaker boxes', they are more than welcome to come to California and walk in to any Police Station with me and we'll speak about the issue openly. $506,803 was recorded but in fact $2.7 million in total was the actual amount. We're quoting this because if someone else in the future brings this up, we do not want to be called “liars”. I will put down what was mentioned, $506,803, to anyone who could provide me with with information of conviction or an arrest here in the US regarding this matter. Attempts have been made by lesser tuners to slander the company name and “hurt” our business. In result, the company has grown since. All the best and renowned ships in North America carry our product. When the lesser tuners degrade our company, their only tactic is the mentioning of 'speaker boxes'.

Again, MHP claims they speak to Pascal on a daily basis. HE DOESN'T. Pascal doesn't even speak English. He won't even answer the phone. Has anybody on this forum spoken to Pascal since this thread has been posted? As a friend, I can say this, Pascal won't even pick up the phone because 99% of the time he's pissed off. Those who know him, know his characteristics. Great guy though. He won't even entertain any questions regarding this post..but there's no harm in trying, but you'll just **** him off even more LOL.

For those that have not seen Andy's posts, here they are:

Andy

Listen, we have been nothing but nice. We kindly asked you to join in and discuss the topic professionally. Now you come at us with Racial slurs? Nervous curry man in Europe?

Obviously, you really do NOT know who I am. If you want to act like a peasant of which you are, and stoop that low, fly to LA and you can find me any where. Us as a company, we don't hide. If you got insecurities as a man, come down and meet me. Anyone can call names behind a computer monitor, I am giving you the invitation and be a man. Clearly, we have never heard of you or your company and have nothing against you. We came to know about 'MHP' yesterday.

I've been called many names since 2006, you're just an addition to the list. I am trying to understand the frustration of your company not making money. We can drop this and let it go how it is or we can continue, we don't mind. Don't put my company name in your mouth and obviously I won't either.

Listen, the only way for this to be settled is for us to meet in Germany, at the Techtec Headquarter's. I am availabe at any given time.

Massive Corporation? Look, MHP operates from a house in a town where a house is probably worth 100k and according to forbes, one of the most desired cities to live in in North America...If you're such a massive corporation why isn't your address listed on your website. In fact, why doesn't your website work properly, nearly 3/4th's of the links do not work.

No longer accepted as a vendor

My company has never spoken bad about another 'tuner' just to make money. Now, some of your fan base (as history tells us it's you), have spoke about ETG and others negatively which led to you being banned on nearly every forum. Obviously, we are of importance to you and you're totally a waste of time to us. I have only heard of your company within the last 24 hours. and as of being in shape, trying get yourself your own personal nutritionist and own personal trainer. Now you talk about finances, but yet you speak about half a million dollars in speaker boxes is bad but your net worth is not even a third of that. It's cool though, some people can afford to keep sending money around the world in speaker boxes.

What you make in 3 years, I spend in 1 year with Clay Lacey Aviation. In fact, I probably have more money in the speaker boxes facing me right now in my living room than what you'll make in the next 4 years. If you want to discuss finances, have your middle man contact your file supplier.

To all those currently reading this post. This is not who we are or how we conduct business. Sometimes in life, you will have a little dog trying to bite at your ankles. Us as a company has always kept ourselves to ourselves. Never have we forced our product upon customers. It has always been run word of mouth. We have never lied about our product to people. Those who wish not to conduct business with our company, its OK. Those who have never heard of our company, its OK. Never will we get mad about people not hearing about our company. In this case, MHP is upset and dissapointed that we pay no attention or acknowledgment because we genuinely never heard of them. For those who feel that we have been living under a rock, need to understand we have been busy working and expanding our business.

The reason why you've been banned is because of you create false accounts slandering other businesses to promote yours. In the business sense, how professional is that. Also, stop taking pictures of headers with a gun. You look like a pansy doing that.

Thank you! I went ahead snapped a pic so everybody could take a look.

Couple years back, one of my customers brought to my attention that Arin of APR was bad mouthing my company, I then called Arin in the presence of the manager of BMW of Fremont and a top service advisor of MB of Fremont (Fremont Automall was less than a minute away from our office). At the office in front of both advisors from BMW and MB, as a form of entertainment, I phoned Arin and then introduced myself. I had then asked him “why would you bad mouth my company on the forum knowing you know nothing about my company?”. I then offered Arin and his family to fly out to CA, put them up in the Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, and offered him a rental car so he can see what kind of work we do. He denied posting such comments on the forum. I then read off the forum word for word exactly what he wrote. At that moment in time, Arin started stuttering and put me on hold for 15 minutes. I hung up, then called back to which a lady answered and asked her for her full company address so then I could go to APR to see what they do. As the lady started giving me the address, Arin started screaming at her “don't give him the address, don't give him the address” then hung up the phone. This whole instance brought laughter to not only myself, but everyone in the office. I am not a person to make threats over the phone or on the internet that I cannot back up. Once again, Arin decided to bring up speaker boxes, but just like every other 'tuner' one but has yet comment on our work. Not to sound arrogant, but our work is top notch and untouchable. We have never had a dissatisfied customer. A lot of forum members who have spoken bad about our company, is not about us being pompous or arrogant, is because they want a discount. Now, we don't discount our products because we believe we sell a good product. Now, I believe as a business owner, I should not be black mailed or threatened by others to receive a discount. Forum sponsors, I am sure you understand where I am coming from. Again, I repeat myself, I am fair. My prices are fair. If wanted to be a dick, I could tune any car for $50 (yes $50) because I do not pay 3rd party fees. So us as a company, sometimes we have to bite our tongue, but occasionally you will get someone who will try and rattle your cage. We have a notice in every single office stating 'We have the right to refuse service to anyone'. Those who say we are narcissitc, our company does a lot of charity work for the children in my old community in west London.

Clearly stated on your website, you can reprogram the ECU and TCU for the 63 amg's. Now, am I supposed to send you the ECU and the complete transmission? The TCU on that car cannot be programmed. It can be done on the 55, 600, and 65 amg's. How can you reprogram the TCU when your supplier, Techtec can't? No offense intended at all to Techtec.

People keep thinking MHP is a tuner, when in reality they are a reseller. He self confessed that he buys his tunes from a third party. The tuner that he purchases his files from purchase their files from Techtec. Those files are sold worldwide and are not exclusive to MHP. MHP should not take credit for someone else's work. People keep stating that MHP should get the credit for Techtec's work.

The reason why his posts were taken down, was not because he isn't a sponsor, its because of the way he addressed it issue at hand.

I hope I have addressed everything that could have been said about my company.

So, just as a reminder, our files are not provided by Techtec or any other distributor. We have a good friendship with Techtec because we are friends, forget work. If this has to go further and MHP refuses to meet us in Germany, then what are we supposed to do? Will everybody feel better if we stand with the owner of Techtec infront of the Techtec Headquarter's saying “Who the f@#k is MHP?” on a signboard? Don't tempt us, we'll do it.

Note to all tuners...Can we all just get along?

Moderators: Please let Andy reply to this post, I understand his posts will be deleted if name calling/racial slurs are involved.
You know, I'll say this now before I begin my post. I'm just a "lowly C350 owner" to the OP's standards from what he seems to be saying, but seeing as this is a public forum, I thought I'd give my two cents.

ETG, you've done nothing so far to promote good business and customer service. In this single post alone, all YOU have done is bad mouth TWO companies. Both MHP and APR. Sure you might just be returning the blows they have landed first, but does that make you any better? Also, if I recall User ToA, I believe it's against the rules on here to post private messages in public. Mods, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall a thread where a member on here did so and was promptly put on probation/banned. If anything, I feel that regardless of whether ETG is a sponsor or not, his behavior here does not condone any sort of special treatment.

If you feel that there is an issue ETG, or that the members here believe that information you have posted is incorrect, you as a business owner should go out of YOUR way to get to the bottom of it. Here in the car modding business, most owners are part of a COMMUNITY. We all aim to help each other somehow and provide each other some sort of help if possible. Sure, because this is the interwebz, this only applies to about 60-80% (roughly) of active members online. We aren't a bunch of rich snobs who are willing to throw our money at you for good numbers. All of us are attracted to low prices, good quality, friendly and helpful customer service, as well as open and close communications between buyer and vendor.

Once again, in my simple and potentially pointless opinion, ETG should have gone about this in a different manner. If you didn't know Andy/MHP, why not just try and find out who he was rather than ignore him completely as a company? As a competitor you can just simply "have tabs/knowhow" on other company so that you may better your products in comparison to theirs. If you didn't know Andy why call them out in this manner? This seems like the act of a kid comparing the size of his stick to another's.

Regardless of what you think ETG, the customer comes first. And I believe the ACTUAL legal saying is "You are innocent unless proven guilty." Though you can find more info on this in the Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendments of the US Constitution if you like.

Anyways, that's all I had to say. It sucks to see vendors behave like this. It excites me whenever someone brings something new and valuable for the MB Community. Sadly on the other hand, it just breaks my little heart (and sometime just makes me laugh) to see people going at each other's throats online. But oh well. Hope both ETG and MHP reach a resolution. If ETG can come out of this in a well-mannered way and clear up all doubts as of now, I think they could potentially have good business.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:09 AM

2011 C63
Were you located
Dodger, I am in southern Oregon so not a lot of local tuning options. But would love some suggestions of where to start. This is my first attempt at tuning as I have always left my cars stock however I just can leave this AMG alone
Old 11-21-2011, 12:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Beastmode
Dodger, I am in southern Oregon so not a lot of local tuning options. But would love some suggestions of where to start. This is my first attempt at tuning as I have always left my cars stock however I just can leave this AMG alone
Bang for your buck is tune and headers,, turns it from mild manored to a complete animal
Old 11-21-2011, 12:27 AM

2011 C63
Bang for your buck is tune and headers,, turns it from mild manored to a complete animal
That seems to be what I have seen everywhere. Just trying to figure out the best option for tune. I am leaning towards Kleemann as everything I have read they seem to be good people and great to work with. Thanks for the response and help. I am really stoked to start working on the C63 and see what it is like all opened up.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
[quote=sales@ECU Tuning Group;4926268]
With regards to the ECU/TCU: let me explain, if you add power to a car with a turbo sometimes you are limited to how much power you can add because the transmission starts hunting for gears and will never shift correctly. If you have the capability to program the TCU, you can add more power to the engine knowing that you will not have any any issues with the transmission. One of the benefits of programming the TCU is we can raise the torque limiters (which we also for the 55k). I hope I have explained this clearly.

Yes this makes sense. The TCU limitations are not limited to turbos only. AMG and in the case of some models HWA limit the amount of NM via the TCU unit to preserve the tranny. It is not so much about shift points but the tq placed on drivetrain that has them limit the amount of tq. The only concern here is whether this viable for any long term use. One member here who everyone knows has produced huge amounts of RWHP but continued to have issues with tranny. The reason I point this out as I have never heard of anyone successfully reprogramming TCU amongst even some of the ultra high end tuners. Hence why the likes of Brabus build their own reinforced and engineered drivetrain. If you have any case studies of TCU modifications been done I am sure alot of members here would be very interested.

If you would like to view pics, dyno sheets, or videos you can view the links below:

www.singhautosport.blogspot.com
http://ecutuninggroup.com/galleries/dyno-sheets
youtube for some video's from our customers

Thanks. Just reviewed. All dyno sheets are done on Cartec in Europe so I assume these are Techtec results? You have any dynos done in US and if so on what dyno system. Also might want to point out since these dyno carts were done in Europe it is pretty safe to assume they used Euro juice vs US gas.

Now this blod entry has me very interested.
Mercedes 63 AMG Pace Car Tune File

Our customer's know we have had the Mercedes 63 AMG Pace Car Tune File for the last 2 or 3 years but have never had time to work on it. I'll be going back home to London for the next couple of weeks to test it and other interesting stuff. Hopefully we'll be able to offer it soon, like anything we have to test it first. We have a lot of friends within AMG, hence why we get all the data way before any tuner

Are you referring to the SL63 Pace car or the SLS? Please explain what the Pace car tune is and how this is different than normal map on SLS? Very curious here as I have asked my contacts at HWA (guys who actually make pace cars for F1) and AMG as well and they say it is stock except for some suspension work, internal fittings and for high speed tracks some LTHs for some extra power to keep speeds up so F1 drivers can keep heat in their tires when it is deployed. This also applies for the C63 Estate which is medical car. Additional confirmation of the facts above is Bernd Mayländer who I know via the AMG Academy and SLS GT3 program.

One of my customers who is really open about this lives in Mexico city and you are more than welcome to come down and test drive it. You have never heard of us because everything that we have done has always been word of mouth.

I think we all know this is somewhat unrealistic. Here is what I would suggest as alternative approach. Since you are based in CA and there are many members who reside in your neck of the woods, why not have a member come to your place of business and have you tune their car for free and then run dynos to show gains etc. Sure the master file would Techtec but each tuner would need to modify the mapping for fuel etc which I assume you do based on what the customers needs are. This way you could provide the members here with a actual example of your work and do away with all this nastiness. Anyone MBWorld member game? I would say this would be a cost-effective (maps cost nothing except for lic royality that you pay if you need to pay for temp installation) to establish creditability on MBWorld.

Dave

Last edited by harrower; 11-21-2011 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:54 AM
Banned

C63

Sirex,

Since you are such close friends with Andy, on behalf of him, why don't you post his comments. You can be the spokesperson for MHP?

For all the viewers to know, are you really in the UAE? Or is this Andy I am talking to. He is well known for making false accounts so I wouldn't be surprised.

Moderators, I know you are reading this. Please let Andy speak his worth (2 cents). Come on guys, can't we at least throw one punch
Since your so close to the moderators why don't you ask them to show you my IP ? Oh wait , i might be using a change IP program. <-- typical huh

How about then i buy you a 1st class Etihad airline ticket to visit the tallest building in the world ( Khalifa tower - Dubai ) and then we can meet as your pretending your a man and wont hide behind screens hhhh !

btw , 1 paratha and karak jaldi karo chai walla hahahaha

Last edited by Sirex63; 11-21-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Sirex63
Since your so close to the moderators why don't you ask them to show you my IP ? Oh wait , i might be using a change IP program. <-- typical huh

How about then i buy you a 1st class Etihad airline ticket to visit the tallest building in the world ( Khalifa tower - Dubai ) and then we can meet as your pretending your a man and wont hide behind screens hhhh !

Huh?

By "Throw one punch" he means it figuratively not literally. He just meant let him debate on here.

I think thats what the 1st class ticket thing was about..

However.. I have always wanted to see Dubai so please PM me as I would love a 1st class ticket to see your country.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
BTW, the gun and header picture was taken by a member (NRGY)...

ETG,Singh = retards
Old 11-21-2011, 07:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Why is this getting side tracked now?

Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
Fair enough.

Of course, by acknowledging the data is "similar," one reasonably can conclude that the data is not "the same." Consequently, using a graph from a tune that does not contain the same data/coding, is inherently misleading. It's pretty straightforward. If you don't get what I'm saying, we'll just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.
Techtec and ETG's data are identical. The adjustments that Techtec make and the adjustments that are made within our circle are the same. Please don't get confused. Our file is not their file. We both share the same information. We know the parameters of each and every vehicle.

Originally Posted by snarlingchicken
You know, I'll say this now before I begin my post. I'm just a "lowly C350 owner" to the OP's standards from what he seems to be saying, but seeing as this is a public forum, I thought I'd give my two cents.

ETG, you've done nothing so far to promote good business and customer service. In this single post alone, all YOU have done is bad mouth TWO companies. Both MHP and APR. Sure you might just be returning the blows they have landed first, but does that make you any better? Also, if I recall User ToA, I believe it's against the rules on here to post private messages in public. Mods, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall a thread where a member on here did so and was promptly put on probation/banned. If anything, I feel that regardless of whether ETG is a sponsor or not, his behavior here does not condone any sort of special treatment.

If you feel that there is an issue ETG, or that the members here believe that information you have posted is incorrect, you as a business owner should go out of YOUR way to get to the bottom of it. Here in the car modding business, most owners are part of a COMMUNITY. We all aim to help each other somehow and provide each other some sort of help if possible. Sure, because this is the interwebz, this only applies to about 60-80% (roughly) of active members online. We aren't a bunch of rich snobs who are willing to throw our money at you for good numbers. All of us are attracted to low prices, good quality, friendly and helpful customer service, as well as open and close communications between buyer and vendor.

Once again, in my simple and potentially pointless opinion, ETG should have gone about this in a different manner. If you didn't know Andy/MHP, why not just try and find out who he was rather than ignore him completely as a company? As a competitor you can just simply "have tabs/knowhow" on other company so that you may better your products in comparison to theirs. If you didn't know Andy why call them out in this manner? This seems like the act of a kid comparing the size of his stick to another's.

Regardless of what you think ETG, the customer comes first. And I believe the ACTUAL legal saying is "You are innocent unless proven guilty." Though you can find more info on this in the Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendments of the US Constitution if you like.
Anyways, that's all I had to say. It sucks to see vendors behave like this. It excites me whenever someone brings something new and valuable for the MB Community. Sadly on the other hand, it just breaks my little heart (and sometime just makes me laugh) to see people going at each other's throats online. But oh well. Hope both ETG and MHP reach a resolution. If ETG can come out of this in a well-mannered way and clear up all doubts as of now, I think they could potentially have good business.
“lowly c350 owner”?? no matter what car you drive, we treat all of our customers exactly the same, with fairness. Also, please read the entire thread before any accusation are made. Our company in twenty years has never bad mouthed another company. We have never had “drama” or any issues with another tuner. I finding it shocking that another company, MHP, who has been in the industry for only two years has managed to stir up so many problems within many forums to the point where they have been deleted and no longer given the option to sponsor. Now everyone is quick to past judgment that we have bashed MHP and APR. Please note that we are just trying to clear up the lies and false accusations. We signed up on this forum knowing very well this was going to happened, but continued because we have nothing to hide. As for the issue with APR, I did not bad mouth their company. I simply stated exactly what had actually happened after they made a false lie and posted on the forums that we “threatened' them. We even went as far as snapping a pic of that post for the entire forum to see.

As for the private messages being posted. You have totally lossed us on that one. “MHP LLC” posts above in my comment were screenshots before his posts were deleted. Other than that, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Please forgive me.

Listen, we didn't know about MHP until 3 days ago when forum member 'xtyper' mentioned their name. We proceeded to text Techtec and inquire about any partnership or affiliation with MHP to which they denied. Once again, we have been in the industry for 20 years as opposed to 2 years (MHP). No disrespect, but they are of no importance to us. Now after researching their company, they have been bad mouthing ours since their inception 2 years ago. Lies, false claims, and bad mouthing seems to have grabbed our attention. Obviously, he knew who we were and was quite disappointed that we did not acknowledge him nor his company. The only time you have seen behavior from our company is on this thread and only this thread. If you have seen us bash any other company online in such a a petty manner as MHP, feel free to post it and continue this thread.

[QUOTE=harrower;4926577]
With regards to the ECU/TCU: let me explain, if you add power to a car with a turbo sometimes you are limited to how much power you can add because the transmission starts hunting for gears and will never shift correctly. If you have the capability to program the TCU, you can add more power to the engine knowing that you will not have any any issues with the transmission. One of the benefits of programming the TCU is we can raise the torque limiters (which we also for the 55k). I hope I have explained this clearly.

Yes this makes sense. The TCU limitations are not limited to turbos only. AMG and in the case of some models HWA limit the amount of NM via the TCU unit to preserve the tranny. It is not so much about shift points but the tq placed on drivetrain that has them limit the amount of tq. The only concern here is whether this viable for any long term use. One member here who everyone knows has produced huge amounts of RWHP but continued to have issues with tranny. The reason I point this out as I have never heard of anyone successfully reprogramming TCU amongst even some of the ultra high end tuners. Hence why the likes of Brabus build their own reinforced and engineered drivetrain. If you have any case studies of TCU modifications been done I am sure alot of members here would be very interested.

If you would like to view pics, dyno sheets, or videos you can view the links below:

www.singhautosport.blogspot.com
http://ecutuninggroup.com/galleries/dyno-sheets
youtube for some video's from our customers

Thanks. Just reviewed. All dyno sheets are done on Cartec in Europe so I assume these are Techtec results? You have any dynos done in US and if so on what dyno system. Also might want to point out since these dyno carts were done in Europe it is pretty safe to assume they used Euro juice vs US gas.

Now this blod entry has me very interested.
Mercedes 63 AMG Pace Car Tune File

Our customer's know we have had the Mercedes 63 AMG Pace Car Tune File for the last 2 or 3 years but have never had time to work on it. I'll be going back home to London for the next couple of weeks to test it and other interesting stuff. Hopefully we'll be able to offer it soon, like anything we have to test it first. We have a lot of friends within AMG, hence why we get all the data way before any tuner

Are you referring to the SL63 Pace car or the SLS? Please explain what the Pace car tune is and how this is different than normal map on SLS? Very curious here as I have asked my contacts at HWA (guys who actually make pace cars for F1) and AMG as well and they say it is stock except for some suspension work, internal fittings and for high speed tracks some LTHs for some extra power to keep speeds up so F1 drivers can keep heat in their tires when it is deployed. This also applies for the C63 Estate which is medical car. Additional confirmation of the facts above is Bernd Mayländer who I know via the AMG Academy and SLS GT3 program.

One of my customers who is really open about this lives in Mexico city and you are more than welcome to come down and test drive it. You have never heard of us because everything that we have done has always been word of mouth.

I think we all know this is somewhat unrealistic. Here is what I would suggest as alternative approach. Since you are based in CA and there are many members who reside in your neck of the woods, why not have a member come to your place of business and have you tune their car for free and then run dynos to show gains etc. Sure the master file would Techtec but each tuner would need to modify the mapping for fuel etc which I assume you do based on what the customers needs are. This way you could provide the members here with a actual example of your work and do away with all this nastiness. Anyone MBWorld member game? I would say this would be a cost-effective (maps cost nothing except for lic royality that you pay if you need to pay for temp installation) to establish creditability on MBWorld.

Dave
Dave,

Clearly you have made it clear that you have no interest in purchasing our product or conducting business with our company. Please don't take offense as we haven't.

With regards to the one member who is having issues with his transmission, he should take it up with his tuner. We have never had an issues with any transmission we have programmed. We've been programming the TCU for years, if there was an issue I’m sure we would hear about it by now. I am sorry to hear you have never heard anyone programming a TCU successfully. Aren't you glad you found someone who could program a TCU successfully? And everyone is saying we live under a rock LOLOL

Techtec use a Cartec dyno and so do we, we will post pictures. European 98 is the same as US 93 octane. European 95 is the same as 91 octane.

We have a file from a pace car, we haven't found anything of interest in that file... hence we don't offer it.

We have customers Dave in some parts of Mexico who have A LOT of high end cars, your more than welcome to go there and check them out.

Listen, for a company that has been in the industry for over two decades, I as the owner, do not find it necessary to offer a free tune to prove myself. BUT as a goodwill gesture and a sign of good sportsmanship, we will offer one or more free tunes per month for random cars of our choice for those who follow us on our twitter. All cars will be covered including all the amg's.

Also, have you spoken to Pascal? I received a text from him saying you never called.

Originally Posted by Sirex63

Sounds like fun. Are we allowed to drink there? PM me your phone number.

Also, have you heard from Andy?

What we don't understand about this thread is, some member are asking us to explain ourselves, other members are asking us why are we explaining ourselves. So if anyone has anymore questions or concerns, they can read this thread thoroughly. Recipe for the world's fastest c63, Techtec tune, nitrous, and readily available bolt ons. What would inspire someone to use nitrous on an amg vehicle?

I believe we have covered all your questions with regard to the original topic.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
Show a copy of the text with timestamp...liar
Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Perhaps you missed this?

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ml#post4927543

Originally Posted by Techtec USA
Joseph just to clarify we are a professional organization based in NY and in Germany and will not adhere to signing up on web forums to participate in arguments between vendors. The behavior exhibited on these web forums is unprofessional and unethical to say the least especially by the representatives of these vendors who continue to argue and stipulate false information. Many potential customers who appear to be members on your message board and MBworld have asked similar questions and we (Eurotek, TechTec USA and TechTec Germany have responded on the same grounds.)

What I am about to point out are the clear hard facts and anyone who wants to contest these facts is wasting their own time and energy.

1. Eurotek Designs Inc is exclusive US partner for TechTec since inception. There are no other resellers in USA.

2. Phil the owner of Eurotek is an actual personal friend of Pascal (TechTec) unlike others who claim to know him or socialize with him.

3. Tech Tec USA is a subsidiary of Eurotek Designs Inc.

4. Eurotek Designs Inc, TechTec USA and TechTec Germany DO NOT SELL tunes to Jags Gill,ETG, Singh.

5. Jags Gil is an agent for another tuner in Germany.

6. Eurotek Designs Inc. has developed on a contract basis special AMG tuning for MHP for the last 18 months or so, anything prior to that was not done through us.

7. Jags Gil (Singh Autosport, and ETG) has no direct affiliation with our companies. Jags Gil has never spoken on the phone or in person with me, Phil in US or Pascal in Germany. Jags Gil also has never been to our development center in Germany. A handful of emails with Pascal regarding issues or purchasing tuning tools have been his only correspondence. TechTec Germany is the sole owner of the most popular tuning tool Byteshooter therefore support questions are quite common from tuners directly.

This should clarify everyone’s assumptions of our company. We strongly advise for you as the owner of a web forum not to instigate unethical behavior against our company for your supporting vendors. What you choose in regards to other companies is clearly your free reign.

If you or anyone has further questions please contact us directly to discuss. If anyone is interested in purchasing “The best and most reliable tuning solutions of hardware and software in the world” the answer is quite obvious, Eurotek/TechTec.

Regards,

Eurotek Designs Inc.

Tech Tec USA
Old 11-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Banned

C63
Also, have you spoken to Pascal? I received a text from him saying you never called.

i wont reply to your post untill you post that text ? I and also all members would love to read it !

Chai walla ! i'll teach you how to represent facts instead of just lip talking , u've got notorious for that !

What would inspire someone to use nitrous on an amg vehicle?

are you so jealous you don't own an amg ? or u just own one and jealous that Andy could install a NOS system on one ?

Lets say the fastest c63 ever is dad's with NOS

how about the 2nd fastest c63 ? and the 3rd ? and 5th ? 6th ? and it's a long list , u can see your worst nightmare ( MHP ) name on the first 10th places in Fast Mercedes-Benz C63-AMG 1/4 mile Drag Racing Timeslips

lool

Last edited by Sirex63; 11-21-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

All questions and comments from 'ETG....How about his for your claims" thread has been answered here. Let's try and keep all this in one thread. Makes it much easier for everybody. Thank you

NOW....

Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
Originally Posted by Techtec USA
Joseph just to clarify we are a professional organization based in NY and in Germany and will not adhere to signing up on web forums to participate in arguments between vendors. The behavior exhibited on these web forums is unprofessional and unethical to say the least especially by the representatives of these vendors who continue to argue and stipulate false information. Many potential customers who appear to be members on your message board and MBworld have asked similar questions and we (Eurotek, TechTec USA and TechTec Germany have responded on the same grounds.)

What I am about to point out are the clear hard facts and anyone who wants to contest these facts is wasting their own time and energy.

1. Eurotek Designs Inc is exclusive US partner for TechTec since inception. There are no other resellers in USA.

2. Phil the owner of Eurotek is an actual personal friend of Pascal (TechTec) unlike others who claim to know him or socialize with him.

3. Tech Tec USA is a subsidiary of Eurotek Designs Inc.

4. Eurotek Designs Inc, TechTec USA and TechTec Germany DO NOT SELL tunes to Jags Gill,ETG, Singh.

5. Jags Gil is an agent for another tuner in Germany.

6. Eurotek Designs Inc. has developed on a contract basis special AMG tuning for MHP for the last 18 months or so, anything prior to that was not done through us.

7. Jags Gil (Singh Autosport, and ETG) has no direct affiliation with our companies. Jags Gil has never spoken on the phone or in person with me, Phil in US or Pascal in Germany. Jags Gil also has never been to our development center in Germany. A handful of emails with Pascal regarding issues or purchasing tuning tools have been his only correspondence. TechTec Germany is the sole owner of the most popular tuning tool Byteshooter therefore support questions are quite common from tuners directly.

This should clarify everyone’s assumptions of our company. We strongly advise for you as the owner of a web forum not to instigate unethical behavior against our company for your supporting vendors. What you choose in regards to other companies is clearly your free reign.

If you or anyone has further questions please contact us directly to discuss. If anyone is interested in purchasing “The best and most reliable tuning solutions of hardware and software in the world” the answer is quite obvious, Eurotek/TechTec.

Regards,

Eurotek Designs Inc.

Tech Tec USA
In response to Joseph aka sticky,

1. We never denied that.
2. Yes, so are we. Believe it or not, Pascal has more than one friend.
3. We're not denying that.
4. We do not buy from Eurotek. We stated already, we do not buy Techtec files. Techtec are very close friends of ours. We have the same social circle.
5. Jags Gill is not an “agent” for anyone. Can the person who knows this "so called Agent" please speak up.
6. Eurotek supplies MHP. Yes, this makes sense because they are Techtec files.
7. Jags Gill has been to the Techtec facility which is a couple hours from London, his home town. Pascal is a supplier of tuning tools which we already knew.

Phil, everything that Pascal can do, we can do exactly the same. Don't say we have never been to the facility or don't know him.

Phil if you want, we can meet in Germany in 24 hours. We are sorry you got involved in this childish buffoonery.

Joseph attempted to contact Techtec HQ (Pascal) and Techtec USA. Unfortunately, he was only able to get a response from Techtec USA. The email that Pascal received from Joseph, to which he did not respond, was then forwarded to Eurotek and ETG. Joseph does not know we received that email from Pascal. The email is posted below.

Von:*administrator@bimmerboost.com*[mailto:administrator@bimmerboost.com]*
Gesendet:*Montag, 21. November 2011 06:04
An:*kontakt@techtec.de
Cc:*info@techtecusa.com
Betreff:*ECU Tuning Group, MHP, and Singh
Hello, my name is Joseph and I run the website *********.com. Recently, there has been discussion about companies in the USA reselling Techtec tunes. Would you be able to clarify if Techtec sold tunes to MHP (Modern Horsepower)? Also, would be able to do the same regarding if you sell tunes to Singh / ECU Tuning Group? Thank you.
- *********.com

We also found another email dating back to April 2011 to which we were invited to an m3 shootout with many other tuners. From the response I gave Joseph through email, he put a totally different response on another forum saying we might participate.
M3 Shootout Emails

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: M3 tuner shootout
Date: Wed, April 13, 2011 9:05 pm
To: <info@singhautosport.com>
The tuners involved won't be anyone new. This is just the easiest way to get a comparison on the same platform at the same time/place.
I'll let you know when and where it takes place, thanks,
- Joseph
----- Original Message -----
To:*BimmerBoost
Sent:*Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:45 PM
Subject:*Re: M3 tuner shootout

Thank you Joseph.*

The dyno is a great idea for new tuners in the industry, gives them a chance to prove themselves. Make sure you use a dyno shop which has no affiliation with any tuner.*

As a company we really don't attend car meetings/shows, we're too busy with work. Any free time we get is a blessing.*

If we have time maybe we'll swing by to check it out.*

Thank you again Joseph.*

Regards,
Jags*
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date:*Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:32:24 -0700
To:*<info@singhautosport.com>

Jags, I'm sure someone would want to take you up on a $25k Mexico run but this is simply a dyno comparison.
I can't say much for RPI as I have lost much respect for them over the past couple years. I also seriously doubt any tuner would agree to a roll on race with so much at stake although I fully encourage results instead of talking behind the monitor.
If you wish to participate, you are more than welcome and I will accomodate you, it's really up to you.
- Joseph -*BimmerBoost.com
----- Original Message -----
To:*BimmerBoost
Sent:*Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:14 PM

Hi Joseph,

I would like to put $25k on the table for a tuner shoot out, but I want it done in Mexico.*

I offered this last year to RPI after some **** talking from one of his customers. His customer had a lot to say on some forum, we're not affiliated with any forum or pay attention to them. I only found out after a customer addressed it.*
So I think a tuner shoot out in Juarez Mexico would be a chance for all the tuners to put their ***** on the table, I can back my product up. Its a shame how a lot of tuners have a lot to say and hide behind a computer monitor.*

After we return from Juarez the results should be respected, the tuners who talk too much and have nothing to say can finally be silenced.*

We've been in this industry for nearly 20 years now, its a shame to see what it has become.*

Regards,
Jags
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date:*Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:03:22 -0700
To:*<info@singhautosport.com>
Subject:*M3 tuner shootout

Hello, my name is Joseph and I am representing*BimmerBoost.com. We have been asked to organize a tuner shootout for the E92 M3 and it will be taking place tentavely on May 21, 2011.
This e-mail is being sent as a courtesy to formally invite you. The tuning will take place using a stock E92 M3 on 91 octane and will be done in the Los Angeles area. If you wish to participate, let us know,
- Joseph -*BimmerBoost.com

Originally Posted by I am Jeff
It's very interesting how he questioned the fact that I spoke with Phil at Eurotek/Techtec. Jags came to this forum and immediately presented himself in a hostile manner.

First, he claims to never have heard of MHP, but he sure as hell knew a lot about Andy.

Second, he claims to be best friends with Pascal, but apparently didn't know about the relationship with Eurotek has with Techtec.

Then he tries to spin it the truth, to appear that he is the victim. I guess it's a waste of a month worth of sponsorship money. lolz

We had no idea who MHP was up until this past saturday. Like we have stated previously, we did our homework/research on who MHP were before we responded.

We've known Pascal for a very very long time. As for us not knowing about Eurotek's affiliation with Techtec, that is completely nonsense. Phil has the same Lamboghini programmer that I have laying right next to me. From what I can recall, 5 years ago there was a tuner in LA attempting to steal a Gallardo file. Long story short, Phil and I were in contact and we caught the customer trying to steal a file.

Now, what I don't understand is that none of you, tuner or not, have been able to receive viable facts from Pascal or Techtec HQ. Techtec USA does not speak for Techtec HQ. For the many that do not know, Techtec USA = Eurotek.

Once again, what would you guys like to hear? If I stood in front of Techtec HQ in Germany with Pascal with a signboard saying "Who the F%$k is MHP?" Would that make all of you happy?

Moderators, please feel free to edit the contact information regarding the emails above. I understand it violated user TOA, but did not want any forum member or viewer to feel like we altered the information ourselves.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

For others claiming that we are not the first people to tune certain cars, here is proof from our previous blog with time and date, which are not able to be changed.

Here is a list of our clientele
Owner of Bumblebee Tuna
Owner of Seven Jeans/Citizen of Humanity Another pic can be viewed here
Owner of San Jose Sharks
Joe Francis(owner of Girls Gone Wild) (he received the 3rd tune) -The first 2012 Bentley was done by us
Richard Schader - One of the largest Ferrari Memorabilia in the world (disregard the first pic - black r8)
Owner of M Fest - Chris
Just to name a few...

Our work...

Pics of the facility that we use with a Cartec Dyno.

Below is a few Cartec dyno sheets, courtesy of Techtec and a facility we use. Before the silly questions, WE ALL SHARE THE SAME INFORMATION.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Euro_Spec.pdf (1.21 MB, 424 views)
hp+powertrain loss.pdf (1.21 MB, 557 views)
RWP.pdf (1.21 MB, 520 views)
US_Spec.pdf (1.21 MB, 427 views)
Old 11-21-2011, 08:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Here is a link of the 2012 CLS63TT that we did for a MBworld customer. Many forum members were very much impressed with the results.

Take a look.

FlyC63
Old 11-21-2011, 10:12 PM

06 CLS 55
Everytime you guys dig something up, Jags has been able to answer it. From what I see, A lot of you seem upset that he doesnt know who MHP is and that he questioned MHP's claimed relationship to Pascal the owner of TechTec.

Ok, it came out that MHP gets their files from EuroTek, and EuroTek gets their files from TechTec. Yes, Eurotek is TechTec Germany's USA distributer. Eurotek sells Techtec files to other middlemen in the USA (MHP)

All Jags is saying is that he is friends with Pascal. And after asking Pascal if he knows Andy from MHP, Pascal said no. DONE!

I dont see what everyone's problem is. You keep attacking Jags at ETG when a lot of this stuff doesnt matter anyway.

It sucks that a lot of Jags' customers arent on the forums to back him up but I personally know he has thousands of happy customers out there. Can you all agree that not everyone gets their information from forums? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention them specifically, but there are certain new car dealers (Bentley and Lamborghini) in southern California that sell his tunes as part of their own upgrade package. Most Aston Martin tuners send Jags their customers ecu's to tune while selling it as their own tune. Those are just a few examples of how he spends his days so sorry if Jags has not kept up on MBWorld enough to know who some loudmouth salesman MHP is.

I know Jags @ ETG may have come off harsh. But if I was attacked and questioned, having to repeat myself over and over again I'd probably be the same way.

Everyone needs to take a breath.

ETG has a lot of offer. It would be in your best interest to give them a chance. Who cares about who knows who. I have my car tuned by ETG and it's fast. Others people with other tunes in their cars including Renntech have driven it and say its fast. No, i havent been to the track. No, i dont plan to run my car hundreds of times on the 1/4 mile to beat the current record by .01 of a second just to say I have the fastest car. But if I wanted to try, Im sure Jags would have my back.

Jags is friends with Pascal so what. Thats the truth. Who cares.
MHP is getting files from Eurotek. So what. MHP says they know Pascal. Which we all now is false. But in the end, so what...

If you want a good tune. MHP and ETG will give it to you. Except with MHP, you'll have to pay the Andy middleman tax.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by GOMAN60
Everytime you guys dig something up, Jags has been able to answer it. From what I see, A lot of you seem upset that he doesnt know who MHP is and that he questioned MHP's claimed relationship to Pascal the owner of TechTec.

Ok, it came out that MHP gets their files from EuroTek, and EuroTek gets their files from TechTec. Yes, Eurotek is TechTec Germany's USA distributer. Eurotek sells Techtec files to other middlemen in the USA (MHP)

All Jags is saying is that he is friends with Pascal. And after asking Pascal if he knows Andy from MHP, Pascal said no. DONE!

I dont see what everyone's problem is. You keep attacking Jags at ETG when a lot of this stuff doesnt matter anyway.

It sucks that a lot of Jags' customers arent on the forums to back him up but I personally know he has thousands of happy customers out there. Can you all agree that not everyone gets their information from forums? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention them specifically, but there are certain new car dealers (Bentley and Lamborghini) in southern California that sell his tunes as part of their own upgrade package. Most Aston Martin tuners send Jags their customers ecu's to tune while selling it as their own tune. Those are just a few examples of how he spends his days so sorry if Jags has not kept up on MBWorld enough to know who some loudmouth salesman MHP is.

I know Jags @ ETG may have come off harsh. But if I was attacked and questioned, having to repeat myself over and over again I'd probably be the same way.

Everyone needs to take a breath.

ETG has a lot of offer. It would be in your best interest to give them a chance. Who cares about who knows who. I have my car tuned by ETG and it's fast. Others people with other tunes in their cars including Renntech have driven it and say its fast. No, i havent been to the track. No, i dont plan to run my car hundreds of times on the 1/4 mile to beat the current record by .01 of a second just to say I have the fastest car. But if I wanted to try, Im sure Jags would have my back.

Jags is friends with Pascal so what. Thats the truth. Who cares.
MHP is getting files from Eurotek. So what. MHP says they know Pascal. Which we all now is false. But in the end, so what...

If you want a good tune. MHP and ETG will give it to you. Except with MHP, you'll have to pay the Andy middleman tax.
Nice post, you sound as much of an *** as the guy jags. Wet your other 14 posts on this forum so educational
Old 11-21-2011, 11:03 PM

06 CLS 55
Nice post, you sound as much of an *** as the guy jags. Wet your other 14 posts on this forum so educational
Post #16 : A lot of very nice people can sound like an *** on the Internet. You sound like one too.

Release the peace dude.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
[QUOTE=GOMAN60;4927927]Post #16 : A lot of very nice people can sound like an *** on the Internet. You sound like one too.

Release the peace dude.[/QUOTE

You are right 100% right but you cone here talking smack about soneone? Looks bad on your part, its not like your a well respected poster here
Old 11-21-2011, 11:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio

Once again, what would you guys like to hear? If I stood in front of Techtec HQ in Germany with Pascal with a signboard saying "Who the F%$k is MHP?" Would that make all of you happy?
Duh. You are slow. I don't care about all the who knows who drama cos I dont know any of those people. I want to see videos of your cars hauling *** in a major way. Given that you call yourself North AMerica's #1 Vehicle software developer you would think it would be a lot easier. If you cant produce that, you are full of it in todays media saturated world where every one has a hi def camera in their phone and every rich brat wants to be famous.

If you could crank my car to 800 hp and double its lifespan I wouldn't get a tune from you cos you are a pompous arrogant ***. Take that cash out of the speaker
and go buy yourself a big steaming bowl of personality. And get a side of humility to go with it, covered in integrity sauce.

Out.

Last edited by 604 C63; 11-21-2011 at 11:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade