C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63 amg
Originally Posted by dodger63
Now your assuming things.. I could careless about records. And even less about what tuning company holds the, do I like my mhp parts yes do I like Andy yes but it does nothing for me if mhp oe eurocharged rentech or any of tge other companys hold the lame titles.. please don't get me wrong.
well i guess the lame titles would be flash only, and flash+headers. fwiw, and somewhat comically, OE tuning owns both of those. those track records might be lame to you but they are also far and away the 2 most likely files that 99% of us would ever be interested in, especially when were first getting started. i think you'll agree that the vast majority of us wont take it past a flash and tune using gas we can get on the local corner.

it just seems strange that mhp claims all the records, when the records they own are basically only including a cult of 1% who have gone hardcore. all you guys are flashed with mhp, and really we dont even have anybody else we can even compare you with.

so anyway, my point at the beginning was that mhp regardless of whether its actually the best tuning company or not, has DEFINITELY targeted the correct crew with his "unique" personality and marketing strategys. its almost impossible to get a serious conversation with other tuners anywhere in this community without a maddening argument breaking out about it.

btw... maybe you can answer this. who actually is capable of tuning these things on a dyno or track? there are waaaaay to many guys flashing tunes that seemingly CANT actually tune around here for my liking. that im sure we can agree on. who actually can customize a tune? is that why its mhp for all the american big boys?
Old 11-23-2011, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by palerider
well i guess the lame titles would be flash only, and flash+headers. fwiw, and somewhat comically, OE tuning owns both of those. those track records might be lame to you but they are also far and away the 2 most likely files that 99% of us would ever be interested in, especially when were first getting started. i think you'll agree that the vast majority of us wont take it past a flash and tune using gas we can get on the local corner.

No really sure why you think I care which tuning company holds any title? I really don't care at all...

it just seems strange that mhp claims all the records, when the records they own are basically only including a cult of 1% who have gone hardcore. all you guys are flashed with mhp, and really we dont even have anybody else we can even compare you with.

This is true no other company is really getting a slice of the hardcore guys??? I'm not here as a fanboy am I ask anyone that knows me I do almost every track day in the area and my let's say partner in crime runs an OE tune and trust me we both try real hard to help each other go faster..

so anyway, my point at the beginning was that mhp regardless of whether its actually the best tuning company or not, has DEFINITELY targeted the correct crew with his "unique" personality and marketing strategys. its almost impossible to get a serious conversation with other tuners anywhere in this community without a maddening argument breaking out about it.

I would say we targeted Mhp. Well I did anyway, as far as I know they were the first company and still might be the only with a true long tube design.. I am by far not arguing other then I think its stupid to have all these categories of fastest tune only, fastest tune header, idk I think weather it was my company which I don't have or yours I think there is to many variables that can take place to put all your stock into these numbers? Just my opinion

btw... maybe you can answer this. who actually is capable of tuning these things on a dyno or track? there are waaaaay to many guys flashing tunes that seemingly CANT actually tune around here for my liking. that im sure we can agree on. who actually can customize a tune? is that why its mhp for all the american big boys?
I don't know anything about custom tuning nor do I really care Im happy with what I have? I just wanna go fast

Last edited by dodger63; 11-23-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:38 AM

06 CLS 55
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
All questions and comments from 'ETG....How about his for your claims" thread has been answered here. Let's try and keep all this in one thread. Makes it much easier for everybody. Thank you

NOW....

In response to Joseph aka sticky,

1. We never denied that.
2. Yes, so are we. Believe it or not, Pascal has more than one friend.
3. We're not denying that.
4. We do not buy from Eurotek. We stated already, we do not buy Techtec files. Techtec are very close friends of ours. We have the same social circle.
5. Jags Gill is not an “agent” for anyone. Can the person who knows this "so called Agent" please speak up.
6. Eurotek supplies MHP. Yes, this makes sense because they are Techtec files.
7. Jags Gill has been to the Techtec facility which is a couple hours from London, his home town. Pascal is a supplier of tuning tools which we already knew.

Phil, everything that Pascal can do, we can do exactly the same. Don't say we have never been to the facility or don't know him.

Phil if you want, we can meet in Germany in 24 hours. We are sorry you got involved in this childish buffoonery.

Joseph attempted to contact Techtec HQ (Pascal) and Techtec USA. Unfortunately, he was only able to get a response from Techtec USA. The email that Pascal received from Joseph, to which he did not respond, was then forwarded to Eurotek and ETG. Joseph does not know we received that email from Pascal. The email is posted below.

Von:*administrator@bimmerboost.com*[mailto:administrator@bimmerboost.com]*
Gesendet:*Montag, 21. November 2011 06:04
An:*kontakt@techtec.de
Cc:*info@techtecusa.com
Betreff:*ECU Tuning Group, MHP, and Singh
Hello, my name is Joseph and I run the website *********.com. Recently, there has been discussion about companies in the USA reselling Techtec tunes. Would you be able to clarify if Techtec sold tunes to MHP (Modern Horsepower)? Also, would be able to do the same regarding if you sell tunes to Singh / ECU Tuning Group? Thank you.
- *********.com

We also found another email dating back to April 2011 to which we were invited to an m3 shootout with many other tuners. From the response I gave Joseph through email, he put a totally different response on another forum saying we might participate.
M3 Shootout Emails

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: M3 tuner shootout
Date: Wed, April 13, 2011 9:05 pm
To: <info@singhautosport.com>
The tuners involved won't be anyone new. This is just the easiest way to get a comparison on the same platform at the same time/place.
I'll let you know when and where it takes place, thanks,
- Joseph
----- Original Message -----
To:*BimmerBoost
Sent:*Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:45 PM
Subject:*Re: M3 tuner shootout

Thank you Joseph.*

The dyno is a great idea for new tuners in the industry, gives them a chance to prove themselves. Make sure you use a dyno shop which has no affiliation with any tuner.*

As a company we really don't attend car meetings/shows, we're too busy with work. Any free time we get is a blessing.*

If we have time maybe we'll swing by to check it out.*

Thank you again Joseph.*

Regards,
Jags*
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date:*Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:32:24 -0700
To:*<info@singhautosport.com>

Jags, I'm sure someone would want to take you up on a $25k Mexico run but this is simply a dyno comparison.
I can't say much for RPI as I have lost much respect for them over the past couple years. I also seriously doubt any tuner would agree to a roll on race with so much at stake although I fully encourage results instead of talking behind the monitor.
If you wish to participate, you are more than welcome and I will accomodate you, it's really up to you.
- Joseph -*BimmerBoost.com
----- Original Message -----
To:*BimmerBoost
Sent:*Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:14 PM

Hi Joseph,

I would like to put $25k on the table for a tuner shoot out, but I want it done in Mexico.*

I offered this last year to RPI after some **** talking from one of his customers. His customer had a lot to say on some forum, we're not affiliated with any forum or pay attention to them. I only found out after a customer addressed it.*
So I think a tuner shoot out in Juarez Mexico would be a chance for all the tuners to put their ***** on the table, I can back my product up. Its a shame how a lot of tuners have a lot to say and hide behind a computer monitor.*

After we return from Juarez the results should be respected, the tuners who talk too much and have nothing to say can finally be silenced.*

We've been in this industry for nearly 20 years now, its a shame to see what it has become.*

Regards,
Jags

Date:*Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:03:22 -0700
To:*<info@singhautosport.com>
Subject:*M3 tuner shootout

Hello, my name is Joseph and I am representing*BimmerBoost.com. We have been asked to organize a tuner shootout for the E92 M3 and it will be taking place tentavely on May 21, 2011.
This e-mail is being sent as a courtesy to formally invite you. The tuning will take place using a stock E92 M3 on 91 octane and will be done in the Los Angeles area. If you wish to participate, let us know,
- Joseph -*BimmerBoost.com

We had no idea who MHP was up until this past saturday. Like we have stated previously, we did our homework/research on who MHP were before we responded.

We've known Pascal for a very very long time. As for us not knowing about Eurotek's affiliation with Techtec, that is completely nonsense. Phil has the same Lamboghini programmer that I have laying right next to me. From what I can recall, 5 years ago there was a tuner in LA attempting to steal a Gallardo file. Long story short, Phil and I were in contact and we caught the customer trying to steal a file.

Now, what I don't understand is that none of you, tuner or not, have been able to receive viable facts from Pascal or Techtec HQ. Techtec USA does not speak for Techtec HQ. For the many that do not know, Techtec USA = Eurotek.

Once again, what would you guys like to hear? If I stood in front of Techtec HQ in Germany with Pascal with a signboard saying "Who the F%$k is MHP?" Would that make all of you happy?

Moderators, please feel free to edit the contact information regarding the emails above. I understand it violated user TOA, but did not want any forum member or viewer to feel like we altered the information ourselves.

I know the thread seems to be past all of this. But I dont know how this was overlooked. Basically this post shows that PASCAL from Techtec forwarded Jags @ ETG an email from someone named Joseph (aka Sticky). Pascal was giving Jags a heads up that someone named Joseph was asking for info. Proving Jags knows Pascal... Dont you think?

If this is the same Joseph (sticky) from the forum's *********, Bimmerboost etc, he's had a stick up his *** for Jags for a long time. Think twice before letting this person feel this fire. If you look at his site, Sticky get's thousands and thousands of hits on his site everytime he mentions Jags and Singh Autosport.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:43 AM

06 CLS 55
Originally Posted by Sirex63

btw , 1 paratha and karak jaldi karo chai walla hahahaha
You sound like an ***
ETG «--

All u've done till now is talking crap + posted a stolen graph , when Andy posted real records on dynos , graphs , drags and streets.
You just talk man without any proofs ! I've been since 1991 etc bla bla , come on show us what u've got.

Where are your customers ? I bet many of Andy's customer would show up in this thread as I clap my hand cuz he's realistic and his products showed real results as advertised !

Your mad becuz no one is by your side here since you are trying to insult a massive corporation with a huge reputation which your trying to make ur self never heard of ?

Of course you won't hear about MHP since ur deaf !

I bet you just bought a computer and your so happy about it going on forums lol
Your acting like a child , grow up experienced graphs stealer !
Originally Posted by 604 C63
Actually, Sanjaya, it does. Cos you are what the boys down in Texas call " all hat and no cattle". Why don't you get one of your celebrity clients with $110 million in cars to back you up? You ain't got proof of nothin cos you ain't done nothin.

Oh, and Apu? I'm sorry, that was rude of me. Mr Nahasapeemapetilon. Just one more thing before you head back to to selling Mountain Dew slushies at the Kwil-e-mart. If you ever try to tell us what we can question again I will make a point of pi$$ing on every post you put up on this board until you crawl back under your rock. Move along - there's nothin to see here.
I'm sure he's gonna mention already dead celebreties who can not show in this thread as a proof hahaha !

Btw I'm proud of his experience , he actually got some courses called

" How to deal with a computer's keyboard"

Hahaha
Originally Posted by blipit
You are a b*tch. STFU
Originally Posted by 604 C63
Duh. You are slow. I don't care about all the who knows who drama cos I dont know any of those people. I want to see videos of your cars hauling *** in a major way. Given that you call yourself North AMerica's #1 Vehicle software developer you would think it would be a lot easier. If you cant produce that, you are full of it in todays media saturated world where every one has a hi def camera in their phone and every rich brat wants to be famous.

If you could crank my car to 800 hp and double its lifespan I wouldn't get a tune from you cos you are a pompous arrogant ***. Take that cash out of the speaker
and go buy yourself a big steaming bowl of personality. And get a side of humility to go with it, covered in integrity sauce.

Out.
Nice post, you sound as much of an *** as the guy jags. Wet your other 14 posts on this forum so educational

You are right 100% right but you cone here talking smack about soneone? Looks bad on your part, its not like your a well respected poster here
Wait, where did I go wrong? Where did this whole thing go wrong?? If I am not mistaken, member posts above directed at the OP and myself are not only unacceptable, but also extremely degrading. Correct me if I am mistaken, when did ETG become a *****?? As any normal human being, he defended himself and his company when an imbecile, 'MHP' tried to degrade him. Jags even requested Andy in a kind and professional manner for his input.

I know I only have like 19posts but you can easily see through this forum and others, MHP has bashed singh/etg for the longest time and the owner wasn't even aware. Jags knows the owner of everything MHP is about... Its tunes. What would be funny is if he dropped the price for all the tune.... $50 a tune. Someone made a comment about how he should change his profession, if he does (which I doubt because so many tuners have bashed his company...lol). I've been googling and doing my research, looks like everyone has taken a jab at this guy and he's still around. MHP and his Team Love should just fly to LA and handle it. Hold on, maybe we should have someone else do it. Mhp are full of ****, lied about how their tune was solely made for them.

Come on forum members please, enough of the hair pulling/name calling. Man up and take care of this guy in person, anyone who posts anything else about this guy without physically doing anything to this guy should just shut the **** up. Trying to bully this guy and it seems like he doesn't give a ****.

Act like men!! Don't hide behind your monitors, that's like hiding behind your mom. Man the **** up and handle it but I'm sure we'll see more 'scared' comments from the MHP love train.
Old 11-24-2011, 03:53 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
I don't know anything about custom tuning nor do I really care Im happy with what I have? I just wanna go fast
Please forgive me here, but...you state that you do not care and don't know much about custom tuning...yet you argue about record holding categories and their types. Again forgive me for saying this, but aren't you like number 2 poster child for said tuning company no?

Stating that you don't care about such things..yet you clearly state them in your sig?

Another point I find unusual for such an uncaring stance is, a few months back you change everything in your sig when you were doing allot of hanging out with RPM, from MHP products to dum dum daaa Techtec.

I found this strange as I had no clue who they were and was surprised. A few more months down the line and its out that they are the main source for MHP tune...still wondering who makes the LT headers..

So my question is...how come the sudden change of heart and your back to stating everything as MHP?
Is it safe to assume that he managed to persuade you for what ever reason? (compensation, services, discounts?)

You see this is part of the issue here is, points can not be taken seriously when they clearly have baise in them. Not a single debate can be made with out heavy fanboyism involved and literally attacking every single vendor on this or other forms...heck even Weistec before they even came out with their product fully included.

The bigger part of the issue is
You have to understand that with out competition, market dynamics are not in favour of the consumer and in the end, you end up paying for it (i.e higher prices for everything tunes, headers, airboxes and so on). Your all just hurting your selves and preventing other options for people to consider.

We all love our cars, want to enjoy them and go fast, lets stop with the vendor siding and let other vendors do their thing in a civil manor

We really don't need to see the sequel to:
''Revenge of the Mindless Zombie fan boy crowd '' We don't care...and then SOME!'' Aarrrrr grrrrr

Last edited by Zod; 11-24-2011 at 04:31 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:45 AM
Banned

C63
I wonder where Andy get his files , I wonder does he tune himself ? I wonder where he does his LT's , I wonder does he sleep on his right or left side ? I wonder how can I get laid tonight ? I wonder why the hell i bought a C63 ?

Guys how about you dump MHP and buy from techtec themselves ?

Or how about you ask Andy where does he do his LT's and go directly to the manufacturer lol

It's like going into ie Fuddruckers asking them I wonder what are the ingredients ? I wonder where do you get them from ?I'm gonna buy and do it myself ,
so Fuddruckers , shut down your company we dont need you lol

Last edited by Sirex63; 11-24-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Zod
Please forgive me here, but...you state that you do not care and don't know much about custom tuning...yet you argue about record holding categories and their types. Again forgive me for saying this, but aren't you like number 2 poster child for said tuning company no?

Stating that you don't care about such things..yet you clearly state them in your sig?

Another point I find unusual for such an uncaring stance is, a few months back you change everything in your sig when you were doing allot of hanging out with RPM, from MHP products to dum dum daaa Techtec.

I found this strange as I had no clue who they were and was surprised. A few more months down the line and its out that they are the main source for MHP tune...still wondering who makes the LT headers..

So my question is...how come the sudden change of heart and your back to stating everything as MHP?
Is it safe to assume that he managed to persuade you for what ever reason? (compensation, services, discounts?)

You see this is part of the issue here is, points can not be taken seriously when they clearly have baise in them. Not a single debate can be made with out heavy fanboyism involved and literally attacking every single vendor on this or other forms...heck even Weistec before they even came out with their product fully included.

The bigger part of the issue is
You have to understand that with out competition, market dynamics are not in favour of the consumer and in the end, you end up paying for it (i.e higher prices for everything tunes, headers, airboxes and so on). Your all just hurting your selves and preventing other options for people to consider.

We all love our cars, want to enjoy them and go fast, lets stop with the vendor siding and let other vendors do their thing in a civil manor

We really don't need to see the sequel to:
''Revenge of the Mindless Zombie fan boy crowd '' We don't care...and then SOME!'' Aarrrrr grrrrr
Don't even no were to start in this. I'm not a top poster fanboy for mhp , my Sig doesn't say anything about record holding? Craig had worked lets say a group buy of products that I tried to helped market so I changed my Sig sue me, I receive lots of free products from mhp 4 mhp decals and a metal business card?

I don't believe I've ever stated that I was tune only or any record holder, to the best of my knowledge I've only thanked mhp and rpm, for helping me get to whatever personal goals I've achevied. Please don't assume anything about me because so far your barking up the wrong tree?? I didn't attack anyone in this thread at all other then saying this guy jag was acting like an ***,

Please don't mistake my saticfaction of a product as me being a fanboy, I like my car and think all of my mods so far have been good.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2002 C32 AMG, 2013 GLK 350/4, 2015 E63S AMG Wagon
Don't even no were to start in this. I'm not a top poster fanboy for mhp , my Sig doesn't say anything about record holding? Craig had worked lets say a group buy of products that I tried to helped market so I changed my Sig sue me, I receive lots of free products from mhp 4 mhp decals and a metal business card?

I don't believe I've ever stated that I was tune only or any record holder, to the best of my knowledge I've only thanked mhp and rpm, for helping me get to whatever personal goals I've achevied. Please don't assume anything about me because so far your barking up the wrong tree?? I didn't attack anyone in this thread at all other then saying this guy jag was acting like an ***,

Please don't mistake my saticfaction of a product as me being a fanboy, I like my car and think all of my mods so far have been good.
This is the absolute truth. Come out to a track event with dodger or mth1s and you would see for yourself that they are just happy that the money that they have spent modifying their cars are producing good results. Anyone who is into modding knows that very often good results are hard to come by and the money goes wasted.
And as far as the records go, if a new record is set on Dec. 5th, you better believe it will be posted about. It would have nothing to do with MHP. It's just customary to also mention the tuner. In no way MHP is dodger's sponsor (as some people are implying here). Jags did come off as an ***. He should learn some class from Jerry and the crew from Eurocharged.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
O and I'm sorry if I come across like a d,,k but I'm so tired of hearing this and that about tune only, it was a different run, I would out moneys that I could get any tune only car to bet that run on the 5th at Atco,
HAHA.. good luck. 11.59 is the time to beat WITHOUT skinny's. 4 stock rims. 11.53 with. 122 best trap. Full interior. Driver weight was 220lb's at the time. Took me like 45 runs to get it.

I feel confident if you run the same setup you could come close, but I dont believe its going to be that easy to beat. Good luck trying.

Its all dumb anyhow and the honor system is needed and we know there is no honor in the tuning world. We have seen this more than ever in the past 3 or 4 months. When 1 tuner stands to make a lot more sales from that record whats to stop him from loading a tune only race fuel tune and not telling anyone? Nothing. LOL

and for the record MHP holds all the records because MHP has a huge track group. If you put as many OE setups on the track it wouldnt be so clear cut. But thats just bench racing. I really dont care to mod my car like that as of right now. That was my point in setting out to beat that record. To prove MHP was not the only kid on the block. I believe that was a success.

I hope someone beats my record. It will give me a reason to go again. Hell, I might beat my own record on the 5th! LOL

PS If I setup my car like Dodger setup his im sure I could beat his record too! Its not that hard of a science. Add HP. Reduce weight. Driver weight as well.

Last edited by propain; 11-24-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by propain
HAHA.. good luck. 11.59 is the time to beat WITHOUT skinny's. 4 stock rims. 11.53 with. 122 best trap. Full interior. Driver weight was 220lb's at the time. Took me like 45 runs to get it.

I feel confident if you run the same setup you could come close, but I dont believe its going to be that easy to beat. Good luck trying.

Its all dumb anyhow and the honor system is needed and we know there is no honor in the tuning world. We have seen this more than ever in the past 3 or 4 months. When 1 tuner stands to make a lot more sales from that record whats to stop him from loading a tune only race fuel tune and not telling anyone? Nothing. LOL

and for the record MHP holds all the records because MHP has a huge track group. If you put as many OE setups on the track it wouldnt be so clear cut. But thats just bench racing. I really dont care to mod my car like that as of right now. That was my point in setting out to beat that record. To prove MHP was not the only kid on the block. I believe that was a success.

I hope someone beats my record. It will give me a reason to go again. Hell, I might beat my own record on the 5th! LOL

PS If I setup my car like Dodger setup his im sure I could beat his record too! Its not that hard of a science. Add HP. Reduce weight. Driver weight as well.

Your right its not hard at all, anyone can do.it!
Old 11-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Happy Thanksgiving fellow MBworld members and viewers and for that I present you with such compelling information. From this point on, the discussion about 'MHP', 'Techtec', and 'ETG' will be over. Hence, no more questions relating to that topic will be answered here. Below I have pasted an email I had with Phil at Eurotek.

From: Phil [mailto:phil@eurotekdesigns.com]Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:17 PMTo: 'jags@ecutuninggroup.com'; 'phil@techtecusa.com'; 'info@eurotekdesigns.com'Cc: 'jags gill '; 'info@techtecusa.com'Subject:

To whom it may concern this message is in response to all of the slander and unethical behavior caused by one known individual, Andrew Cluck AKA Andy from MHP (Modern Horespower LLC.) It has been proven by competent sources that Andy from MHP has orchestrated many attempts to boost his online status by misrepresenting information of competing vendors and supporting sponsors on just about every forum known to exist ranging from Nissan GTR, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and I can go on. There is probable cause that he has been banned and blocked from every forum and used other means of attracting and creating the controversy on a regular basis.

He has attacked a few big names in the tuning industry and his last attempt tried to drag our company along with friends into his mess.

Not only did he use MHP clients to fuel the fire even other competing small tuners who use fake users names and logins join in for the fun to help. It isn’t fun anymore and the party is over.

Fact: Eurotek in NY had performed software for a majority of MHP clients. Claiming the world’s fastest AMG 63’s due to our diligent development to offer the best software. As for all clients we clearly do not know who Andy was using behind closed doors besides us but all the record breaking cars were done in house by us in NY.

I want to make this message a formal announcement that Eurotek Designs Inc. (Tech Tec USA) will no longer provide MHP our software tuning or further support. From this moment on anything being sold under or through MHP is not the same quality offering we provided and is not being performed by our company. Our software has been proven over and over to be the best there is and set world records for the M156 platform. It is this proven success that drives our ideology of development and our software has been the most widely recognized and desired to be copied and duplicated by other so called tuners.

Jags Gill and I have spoken in great detail in conjunction with other tuners and any misinformation or factual data is settled amongst us. It clearly was a stupid misunderstanding that you never let Jags explain or you guys were not willing to accept. Jags nor myself have never participated in forum battles since our companies do not rely on forums for advertising. We have no issues with one another on a personal or business level and we plan to meet one day soon as mutual friends of the industry. Our companies are built around dedication and hard work, not by misleading and lying to others .The dyno sheets in question are not stolen and are just used during development to showcase what’s being done throughout the industry. This is why they do not show a tuners name and address or watermarks. Only reputable individuals get to obtain this data to use to guide them for their own proprietary software developments. This data is not falsified the way US tuners do on dynos. This is the truth down to the last detail.

Moderators and/or Admin: Please do not remove the email posted above. I received consent from Phil, proof available upon request, to post the above information.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:03 PM
Banned

C63
Happy Thanksgiving fellow MBworld members and viewers and for that I present you with such compelling information. From this point on, the discussion about 'MHP', 'Techtec', and 'ETG' will be over. Hence, no more questions relating to that topic will be answered here. Below I have pasted an email I had with Phil at Eurotek.

From: Phil [mailto:phil@eurotekdesigns.com]Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:17 PMTo: 'jags@ecutuninggroup.com'; 'phil@techtecusa.com'; 'info@eurotekdesigns.com'Cc: 'jags gill '; 'info@techtecusa.com'Subject:

To whom it may concern this message is in response to all of the slander and unethical behavior caused by one known individual, Andrew Cluck AKA Andy from MHP (Modern Horespower LLC.) It has been proven by competent sources that Andy from MHP has orchestrated many attempts to boost his online status by misrepresenting information of competing vendors and supporting sponsors on just about every forum known to exist ranging from Nissan GTR, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and I can go on. There is probable cause that he has been banned and blocked from every forum and used other means of attracting and creating the controversy on a regular basis.

He has attacked a few big names in the tuning industry and his last attempt tried to drag our company along with friends into his mess.

Not only did he use MHP clients to fuel the fire even other competing small tuners who use fake users names and logins join in for the fun to help. It isn’t fun anymore and the party is over.

Fact: Eurotek in NY had performed software for a majority of MHP clients. Claiming the world’s fastest AMG 63’s due to our diligent development to offer the best software. As for all clients we clearly do not know who Andy was using behind closed doors besides us but all the record breaking cars were done in house by us in NY.

I want to make this message a formal announcement that Eurotek Designs Inc. (Tech Tec USA) will no longer provide MHP our software tuning or further support. From this moment on anything being sold under or through MHP is not the same quality offering we provided and is not being performed by our company. Our software has been proven over and over to be the best there is and set world records for the M156 platform. It is this proven success that drives our ideology of development and our software has been the most widely recognized and desired to be copied and duplicated by other so called tuners.

Jags Gill and I have spoken in great detail in conjunction with other tuners and any misinformation or factual data is settled amongst us. It clearly was a stupid misunderstanding that you never let Jags explain or you guys were not willing to accept. Jags nor myself have never participated in forum battles since our companies do not rely on forums for advertising. We have no issues with one another on a personal or business level and we plan to meet one day soon as mutual friends of the industry. Our companies are built around dedication and hard work, not by misleading and lying to others .The dyno sheets in question are not stolen and are just used during development to showcase what’s being done throughout the industry. This is why they do not show a tuners name and address or watermarks. Only reputable individuals get to obtain this data to use to guide them for their own proprietary software developments. This data is not falsified the way US tuners do on dynos. This is the truth down to the last detail.

Moderators and/or Admin: Please do not remove the email posted above. I received consent from Phil, proof available upon request, to post the above information.
Andy replied on amgp
Old 11-24-2011, 09:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Andy replied on amgp
A pointer for those who actually give an eff about any of the three jagbags involved in this drama. Personally I'm happy to see it migrate off this forum...
Old 11-24-2011, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Andy replied on amgp
Originally Posted by bhamg
A pointer for those who actually give an eff about any of the three jagbags involved in this drama. Personally I'm happy to see it migrate off this forum...
Registrant:
Domain Discreet
ATTN: amgp
Rua Dr. Brito Camara, n 20, 1
Funchal, Madeira 9000-039
PT
Phone: 1-902-7495331
Email:

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: amgp
Created on..............: 2010-01-26
Expires on..............: 2013-01-26

Administrative Contact:
Domain Discreet
PT
Email:

Technical Contact:
Domain Discreet
PT
Email:

DNS Servers:
ns120.hostgator.com
ns119.hostgator.com

Revenue Analysis
Amgp has the potential to earn $207 USD in advertisement revenue per year. If the site was up for sale, it would be worth approximately $373 USD.
Revenue
$1 USD per day
$17 USD per month
$207 USD per year

Worth
$373 USD

OH, Oh.

Latest countdown shows the site value is now $83
Old 11-24-2011, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by amdeutsch
Registrant:
Domain Discreet
PT
Email:

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: www.register.com

Domain Name: amgp
Created on..............: 2010-01-26
Expires on..............: 2013-01-26

Administrative Contact:
Domain Discreet
PT
Email:

Technical Contact:
Domain Discreet
PT
Email:

DNS Servers:
ns120.hostgator.com
ns119.hostgator.com

Revenue Analysis
Amgp has the potential to earn $207 USD in advertisement revenue per year. If the site was up for sale, it would be worth approximately $373 USD.
Revenue
$1 USD per day
$17 USD per month
$207 USD per year

Worth
$373 USD

OH, Oh.

Latest countdown shows the site value is now $83

Even I could afford that!
Old 11-25-2011, 01:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
This is why they do not show a tuners name and address or watermarks. Only reputable individuals get to obtain this data
Somebody better look again........cos I see a tuners name on it.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Wow. Seeing all this reminds me just how banged up the automotive aftermarket really is. Same with Japanese cars, same with domestics (remember all the John Hennessey stuff?)...just a sad commentary on greed and lack of morals across a bunch of guys in an ego driven, macho, competitive, unregulated industry. Unhealthy.

Everyone out for themselves, yet all dependent upon the same infrastructure. When push comes to shove its actually scary thinking that you're entrusting a $50k engine to these guys. If something goes wrong, do you think anyone will be there for you?

As a consumer, ill continue to remain stock until my MERCEDES dealer tells me they will warranty the modification. Aside from the financial risk, I can't even imagine trying to get support and assistance from all of you, what a nightmare. Hope all of this opens the tuners eyes to spend more time on your own efforts and your customers and less worrying about what the competition is saying, it's a losing proposition.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:05 AM

c63 amg
Originally Posted by rory breaker
As a consumer, ill continue to remain stock until my MERCEDES dealer tells me they will warranty the modification.
where are you in nc? the mb dealer here in greensboro sells renntech and has told me they will still warranty the car 100% AND put that in writing.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:36 PM

C63, C300, 911TT x 3, 911 C2 x 2, 911SC, SL65, SL500, 280SL Plus some trucks
You couldn't pay me to take anything from any of the rubes involved in this fiasco.

Jim
Old 11-25-2011, 05:53 PM

2011 C63AMG P31
I wonder where Andy get his files , I wonder does he tune himself ? I wonder where he does his LT's , I wonder does he sleep on his right or left side ? I wonder how can I get laid tonight ? I wonder why the hell i bought a C63 ?

Guys how about you dump MHP and buy from techtec themselves ?

Or how about you ask Andy where does he do his LT's and go directly to the manufacturer lol

It's like going into ie Fuddruckers asking them I wonder what are the ingredients ? I wonder where do you get them from ?I'm gonna buy and do it myself ,
so Fuddruckers , shut down your company we dont need you lol

HAHAHA 7ELWAH WALLAH ANDY MA 3'EER YE7SHRLAHOM HAHAHA
Old 11-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by alrasheed1991
HAHAHA 7ELWAH WALLAH ANDY MA 3'EER YE7SHRLAHOM HAHAHA
Ya rajal msaween za7ma wel share3 fa'6y , hatha kel men el 7sd Haha
Old 11-26-2011, 02:59 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
After lying in bed reading through this thread in 1.5hrs, the best part is this thick and juicy burger!!!

My two cents worth - who gives a rats ar$e, you wanna get mhp, singh or whatever.. That's our choice as clients.. But with tuners/sponsors coming in like this.. You deserve a kick up the ar$e twofolds!
Old 11-27-2011, 03:11 AM

2009 C63 ///Amg
this forum is a joke, used to be some valuable information on it but just like ......boost it is now about bashing someone else, singh/etg i wouldnt accept ur product if u gave it to me for free, this is how u introduce urself to the market place i would be embarassed if i was you, and yah i have mhp products but i didnt buy them out of how he put down someone else i bought cuz i got good service and proven results. maybe ill create a tuning group next week and decide to slander another companies name seems to be the trend nowadays on this site, time to step in here mods

Last edited by j bro; 11-27-2011 at 03:14 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:46 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by j bro
this forum is a joke, used to be some valuable information on it but just like ......boost it is now about bashing someone else, singh/etg i wouldnt accept ur product if u gave it to me for free, this is how u introduce urself to the market place i would be embarassed if i was you, and yah i have mhp products but i didnt buy them out of how he put down someone else i bought cuz i got good service and proven results. maybe ill create a tuning group next week and decide to slander another companies name seems to be the trend nowadays on this site, time to step in here mods
Everybody thinks that we;re just fanboys of MHP ,

What we get from MHP is an excellent service with an outstanding products and every one of you already knows that

I don't care where does Andy get it from , I don't care if he does them himself , all I care about is there're proven result worldwide. That's one !

Two , haven't u miss something ?

This Jag thing is claiming that he tunes for ETG , where all the graphs are Techtec's , he's just trying to make MHP soubds bad infront of Techtec so they won't support MHP , then ETG can take Andy's place since they know he's selling lot of products within short time

I say it again , we're not cheerleading , we're talking with facts of proven results for MHP products/service.

I'm sure everybody who disagree my post is just a jealous ****** who got smoked by one of Andy's beasts
Old 12-08-2011, 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Haters crazy
Buyers beware... if you are considering using these guys... read this thread over in the e55 section:

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...u-upgrade.html

They admit to making fake accounts, their coming on the forum insulting people...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade