My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Djovovic63
IMHO this is complete BS from Weistec not to tune his car. This is pure provocation and regardless of what tune the OP tried to put on his car. He had every right to do so. He lost warranty with Weistec as a result, and thats more then enough. They should tune his car now. Tell me one good reason why not? Because they don't want other people to try and find a better tune for the system, so if they go and try to do that, they will be punished for it by not being allowed to have Weistec tune afterwards? I am sure it can be improved. In my eyes Weistec is trying to be a "tough guy". I don't understand why some people that have some money and a company that is good act like complete douchebags. The only thing it does is causes hatred and negative things. Anyone remembers at what happened Uwe Gemballa....it was his simple arrogance that got him killed. You see when you are in car tuning business you will get to meet all sorts of people (I can say for Europe) and you really don't wanna **** with few of them. And you sure don't wanna make an example of those few. What I want to say is that with the wrong person this kind of issues can get very ugly. Anyways good luck to the OP and I hope they do the right thing and give you a break=)
you clearly dont have an understanding of what you are talking about. I have dealt with many tuners and used many tunes in the past. If you have dealt with Weistec, you would know that they are the most professional stand up guys around here.

As for the worrying about sending their files. they have every right to do so. you dont know how much time and money and risks they encountered creating these types of files for the M156/M159. They have locked many codes and cracked many mappings in the ECU. They have every right to protect their work and keep thier files on safe hands. This is their business. It is a competetive business, and you would know what I am talking about if you had the same business. I am not saying that PP-Performance will take advantage of the tune, I'm just explaining why they are concerned.

You want to get the supercharger tune. Get it from weistec and not from anybody else. Sirex63 mistake is that he accepted to get a tune from a third party guy and look what happened to him. He switched tunes and gave acesss to his files to the other tuner without the original tuner's permission. Thats what weistec are worried about when they send their file to sirex63. A customer should always communicate with his original tuner for any faults he is having before taking any action. If you had any tunes on your car, you would know this.

Weistec are asking all thier customers, and this on thier warranty claim, to reflash thier ECU's to stock form before sending it. Shows you that they dont need to acess anybody's files and are confident about thier work

As to my understanding, Weistec are working with Sirex63 to help him. So next time know what you are talking about before you spit your worthless posts and call proffesionals like wesitec "Douchebags".

have a nice day

Last edited by jacob502; 03-29-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Jacob , you have 2 MB but def. no class at all...
Old 03-29-2012, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
and the plot thickens

check out AMG PERFORMANCE DOT NET and go to the C63 section for some answers to this little situation .

Old 03-29-2012, 01:50 PM

Received 75 Likes on 44 Posts
Jacob, it's good to know Weistec will take care of Sirex63 problem, but let see this from a different prospective, if Sirex so called third party second party or whoever retuned his ECU, was able to squeeze more HP than Weistec, and he was able to promote this, wouldn't Weistec sales increase? Wouldn't this help promote their product? Isn't experimenting part of tuning? Why point fingers and argue against tuning? If I had a supercharged C63 I would also try to squeeze as much HP as possible and I would understand the consiquenses! Unless Weistec made me sign documents not to share my ECU program or they would sue me which then would make me want to go with another tuner!

All the best to Sirex happy to know his problems would be solved.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:34 PM

AMG
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
and the plot thickens

check out AMG PERFORMANCE DOT NET and go to the C63 section for some answers to this little situation .

I think its best for everyone to see it here since MHP can't post. Easy to bash someone when he can't reply...

Originally Posted by MHP
Regarding Eissa Mansoori aka Sirex63 and his 2008 C63 AMG…
First everyone should know the post linked here:

My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering - MBWorld.org Forums

Was written by Salah al Moodi, Jimmy Pelka of PPP’s business partner in the U.A.E. Over the course of the many months I was in contact and working with Eissa I came to know his bilingual limitations very well and although his English is far better than my Arabic he did not write the post above period.
Here is the whole story of Eissa’s dilemma. Salah has since vowed to "**** MHP however I can" for the rest of his life.

Eissa ordered a significant amount of products for his C63 from us, inlcuding a thermostat which we didn't accept payment for until 8 weeks after we sent it. Those included our LT Headers & Mids, Race Catback, Thermostat, CF Air Inlets, Weistec Catch Can, Weistec Super charger and v3 CDT for Weistec Superchargers.

There was a few week delay between his order of the catback and some additional items (in trunk ice res.) so the parts were shipped independantly of each other. Eissa was told off the bat not to run the car until all the mods the car was tuned for were in place. Despite this he took the car out with hacked up stock catback (while waiting on our 3” race catback to arrive) with an exhaust leak and misinstalled CF air inlets and began street racing other cars. In the first 3 days I heard back from Eissa and others thathe had murdered a Gallardo, a LP640, a 599 GTB, etc. Leading myself and everyone involved to believe his car was making the numbers it was supposed to, something in the 550-580rwhp neighborhood (which depending on type of dyno, conditions, fan setup isn’t really that big of a margin). Again this despite the exhaust leak and air inlet issues…

After a few more days I hear from Eissa, that he lost to a PPP tuned clk bs with full exhaust/tune N/A. Eissa said he felt his car getting slower...As anyone with software experience will attest a file doesn't just change on it's own. Obviously something was not right and I called Weistec and spoke with Steve immediately after hearing this from Eissa. He suggested clearing the cars TCU adaptives via Xentry tool. I immediately relayed said info onto Eissa however already at this point Salah had put so much BS into his head there was no turning back. While he was responding to me via sms and email as if he was following the instructions given, PPP’s facebook page already showed the car on his Bosch dyno with a 60HP gain. LOL. First, you can trick any dyno including a Bosch simply by limiting airflow. Kind of funny how the HP curve goes flat up top with our tune but just keeps climbing with the PPP tune…

It was also then that Eissa claimed they discovered the exhaust leak (again caused by a hacked factory catback) and the improperly installed CF air inlets. Fixing these 2 issues alone easily account for the gains supposedly seen back to back on the dyno.

So they claim 60 more HP but when the car gets on the street it won’t shift, and it hasn’t shifted ever since Jimmy Pelka put his hands on the ECU. I haven’t paid attention but I remember the drama beginning to unfold when I was down in Orlando for the cam dyno tuning session.

After a few days of playing dumb to the facebook post and what was really going on I called Eissa out via bbm and was met with resounding silence for a few days. He knew he dropped the ball and had made a poor decision however the bridges had already been burned. Instead of working with us or Weistec he decided to go to a third party with zero experience with these applications.

On top of this AFAIK Weistec did send them a file to load into the car however they are asking for another???

Jimmy Pelka is a known file thief and works with customers like Jacob502 and many others by purchasing reputable tuners software and allowing Jimmy to read the files out to reverse engineer. Jimmy was an evotech apprentice tuner and has no OEM training nor does he even have access to newer DEMOS files. No one has to take my word for it, any reputable tuning house will tell you the same.

Anyway no one from Weistec will disagree with anything I posted here (while they may not admit to as much either ), and as our own customers attest it’s not as if either of us ever leave anyone hanging. In this case the reasons for discontinuing support are clear and obvious on this end.

Also potential gulf buyers beware, Eissa crashed his car a few days ago which is the real reason he's selling it. How's that for protecting others in the gulf from getting screwed over?

Thanks
Originally Posted by MHP
Also and this is a HUGE FYI:

We sent Weistec Eissa's v3 CDT remap to look over and even they will confirm it was spot on. Please ask for yourselves.

Thanks
No more to add ..... Busted !
Old 03-29-2012, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by Kaiba
I think its best for everyone to see it here since MHP can't post. Easy to bash someone when he can't reply...

No more to add ..... Busted !
That and a quarter will get you a cup of coffe

Nice touch to add that Weistec would not back it up.

I wonder why
Old 03-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Banned

My reply to Andy,

Your lies keep storming in this forum. I have never gotten Jimmy any software file, what am I an employee @ PP-Performance?. Why do you even come up with these lies and stories?. remember the lie about the blown motor on an SLS from PPP you told me about? All of my tunes on all of my cars were loaded from PP-Performance. when will you stop lying to customers and make an honest buck?. looool. I was going to be your customer. did I ever get your tune and handed it to Jimmy? NO! and he certainley doesnt need to. the only tuner thief in this business is you.

By the way, people are asking for a real race video between an MHP C63 Vs the same CLK PP-Performance customer. You know exactley who the MHP customer is and he is also a member in this forum. If you dont stop spreading BS around I will post it. I did not do it previously out of respect to the MHP customer. I am calling Eissa right now!

Last edited by jacob502; 03-29-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kaiba
Jacob , you have 2 MB but def. no class at all...
looool. Look whos talking about class!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Cars will win and lose in races, on dyno's and such why is it so important with everyone who wins a race look at Jon and propain back and forth for over a year both with the same basic setup
Old 03-29-2012, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by jacob502
My reply to Andy,

Your lies keep storming in this forum. I have never gotten Jimmy any software file, what am I an employee @ PP-Performance?. Why do you even come up with these lies and stories?. remember the lie about the blown motor on an SLS from PPP you told me about? All of my tunes on all of my cars were loaded from PP-Performance. when will you stop lying to customers and make an honest buck?. looool. I was going to be your customer. did I ever get your tune and handed it to Jimmy? NO! and he certainley doesnt need to. the only tuner thief in this business is you.

By the way, people are asking for a real race video between an MHP C63 Vs the same CLK PP-Performance customer. You know exactley who the MHP customer is and he is also a member in this forum. If you dont stop spreading BS around I will post it. I did not do it previously out of respect to the MHP customer. I am calling Eissa right now!
sure sounded like you were an employee or a representative of PP because in your previous post (#42 especially) you write "we raced" and "we came out on top" like you represent them .

respect to the MHP customer

you bash MHP and their "fanboys" but now you have respect for them
Old 03-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Banned

sure sounded like you were an employee or a representative of PP because in your previous post (#42 especially) you write "we raced" and "we came out on top" like you represent them .

respect to the MHP customer

you bash MHP and their "fanboys" but now you have respect for them

Listen Mr. sherlock smartass,

I never bashed any of the MHP customers. all my comments were about MHP/Andy himself. I mentioned in this very thread I have alot of respect to keith and Mike and even Petro, and last I checked they are hardcore MHP customers.

Thank god I already have a good business and an excellent job. I dont need to be in the tuning business. I certainly dont need to steal files from other people and give it to someone else. I have been a PPP customer for four years. did you ever see me promote them or have their logo on my signature?. Andy sees people for what he sees for himself. taking credit for some other people work. Isnt that called stealing?

continoue to be his puppet.....

Last edited by jacob502; 03-29-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:43 PM

none
Listen Mr. sherlock smartass...

This thread has become AWESOME.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
It's like an episode of Real Housewives of ECU's
Old 03-29-2012, 05:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Is this thread worth reading from the begining or are we just starting to get to the good stuff now?

I will say its funny to see Jacob502 trash MHP. My first encounters with Jacob were him bashing OE and saying MHP has the best tune on the planet and my tune is crap. Good stuff....
Old 03-29-2012, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
My reply to Andy,

i dont give a damn if the car lost by a mile , i just want to see the race

Originally Posted by propain
Is this thread worth reading from the begining or are we just starting to get to the good stuff now?

I will say its funny to see Jacob502 trash MHP. My first encounters with Jacob were him bashing OE and saying MHP has the best tune on the planet and my tune is crap. Good stuff....
how could he ever say that MHP is the best tune when he has always been with PP ?

by the way........still waiting for a response from the OP
Old 03-29-2012, 06:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by propain

I never bashed the OE tune, only bashed you. as for the best MHP tune comment, yes it was and propabley still is the best tune with proven records in the USA.

I thought you and I were on good terms.....?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Banned

i dont give a damn if the car lost by a mile , i just want to see the race

Sirex will post his race with CLK shortly. as for the other MHP car, well he is a good friend of sirex and we will take his permission first. he is a member inthis forum and Andy know who he is. In addition, he lost to two difffent PPP cars. Be patiens, something like this video will be posted in a new thread. Will you stop being a puppet if I post the video?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Sirex will post his race with CLK shortly. as for the other MHP car, well he is a good friend of sirex and we will take his permission first. he is a member inthis forum and Andy know who he is. In addition, he lost to two difffent PPP cars. Be patiens, something like this video will be posted in a new thread. Will you stop being a puppet if I post the video?
a puppet of what ???? i just want to see the races

MHP is not my company , so if an MHP car loses , i promise i won't cry
Old 03-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Banned

C63
I did not want to post my inputs in this thread until I got a reply to Weistec Engineering. I also did not expect this thread to draw flames between PP-Performance and MHP.

As for Andy's lies, I will reply to them as civil as possible, He cant reply here for some obvious reasons:

1- My original post was written by me. Salah did not write it. I am calling the admins of this forum to confirm this through my IP and my previous posts. Salah and Jimmy never log on forums. they are actually at the shop this very moment tuning different cars. Unlike you, who tends to come up with lies and stories for your own benefit.

2- I have never ever and I mean ever told you I raced an LP640, LP560, or a ferrari 599 nor have you ever told me to not race my ride. Funny how are saying this when you were telling me to set my car on Dyno mode when I raced the CLK BS. Experts on this forum would know that Dyno mode on streets will be off as soon as you press the pedal. I want everybody to know that during the race andy was following everything through his BBM. I even sent him photos of the BS when he told me that it was either runing on nitrous oxide system or a supercharger when in fact it was natarlly asspirated.

I don't have the photos at the moment but as soon as andy denies, that will add a lie to his archive.
Here is the video of my car tuned by MHP being smoked by the CLK BS tuned by Jimmy

You Tube

3- You are the only person that is spreading the lies about Jimmy stealing files. you do this because you know he has better remmaping than you do. None of his customers give him files. Therefore, stop spreading BS like you have done in the past. Jimmy is the first to tune the BMW M5 F10, but you dont know that. How can he steal something that hasn't been worked on before? He is also one of the first to tune the new CLS63 bi-turbo engine and the SLS. So next time try to come up with some better lies.

4- The supercharger file that you sent me is not on part with the Weistec blower. I have talked to Steven. I have sent him the file and he can confirm this.

5- My car had the intake and exhust leaks immediatley after I installed all of your products. I never told you it was running slower. the performance of the car never changed prior to taking it to PPP. Another lie from you!

6- I'm selling the car because I crashed it ? really andy that's the reason ? I wonder who's delivering these wrong stuff to u. I did crash my car when another car bumped into mine so is it my fault ? Do i really need to post the police report to see who's fault is it !!

Andy. I was a very loyal customer to you. I even considered you as a freind and a brother. I was going to help you spread your word in the GCC & middle east by opening an MHP branch in the UAE. Will you deny it also ? Is this how you backstab me ?

You made drama out of no where when you knew that I tuned at PP-Performance. You kept PINGing asking for the reason I tuned @ PPP and once I was replying, you deleted me from your BBM list.

Guess what folks, one day i captured a photo of a Bugatti on a recovery car, sent to andy and he kept swearing that he tuned it. You just don't get bored from lying.

You remember what happened between you and Salah about claiming that you can eliminate LEXUS LX570 top speed limiter. I don't want to get into this infront of everyone here. Just remember when you got on your knees infront of Salah begging him to forgive you for the problem you did to the royal's family car.

You need to be helpful to your customers and deliver them what is promised by you.

You will have one of your MHP customers purchasing a Weistec blower in the future. dont be surprised when they do not purchase it through you after this thread.

The way you conduct your business from your basement with all these lies, you will be out of business pretty soon.

Again i say it. Weistec have the best tune for thier SC and products, nobody else does.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Sirex63
I did not want to post my inputs in this thread until I got a reply to Weistec Engineering. I also did not expect this thread to draw flames between PP-Performance and MHP.

As for Andy's lies, I will reply to them as civil as possible, He cant reply here for some obvious reasons:

1- My original post was written by me. Salah did not write it. I am calling the admins of this forum to confirm this through my IP and my previous posts. Salah and Jimmy never log on forums. they are actually at the shop this very moment tuning different cars. Unlike you, who tends to come up with lies and stories for your own benefit.

2- I have never ever and I mean ever told you I raced an LP640, LP560, or a ferrari 599 nor have you ever told me to not race my ride. Funny how are saying this when you were telling me to set my car on Dyno mode when I raced the CLK BS. Experts on this forum would know that Dyno mode on streets will be off as soon as you press the pedal. I want everybody to know that during the race andy was following everything through his BBM. I even sent him photos of the BS when he told me that it was either runing on nitrous oxide system or a supercharger when in fact it was natarlly asspirated.

I don't have the photos at the moment but as soon as andy denies, that will add a lie to his archive.
Here is the video of my car tuned by MHP being smoked by the CLK BS tuned by Jimmy

You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_k3SKd1DI0

3- You are the only person that is spreading the lies about Jimmy stealing files. you do this because you know he has better remmaping than you do. None of his customers give him files. Therefore, stop spreading BS like you have done in the past. Jimmy is the first to tune the BMW M5 F10, but you dont know that. How can he steal something that hasn't been worked on before? He is also one of the first to tune the new CLS63 bi-turbo engine and the SLS. So next time try to come up with some better lies.

4- The supercharger file that you sent me is not on part with the Weistec blower. I have talked to Steven. I have sent him the file and he can confirm this.

5- My car had the intake and exhust leaks immediatley after I installed all of your products. I never told you it was running slower. the performance of the car never changed prior to taking it to PPP. Another lie from you!

6- I'm selling the car because I crashed it ? really andy that's the reason ? I wonder who's delivering these wrong stuff to u. I did crash my car when another car bumped into mine so is it my fault ? Do i really need to post the police report to see who's fault is it !!

Andy. I was a very loyal customer to you. I even considered you as a freind and a brother. I was going to help you spread your word in the GCC & middle east by opening an MHP branch in the UAE. Will you deny it also ? Is this how you backstab me ?

You made drama out of no where when you knew that I tuned at PP-Performance. You kept PINGing asking for the reason I tuned @ PPP and once I was replying, you deleted me from your BBM list.

Guess what folks, one day i captured a photo of a Bugatti on a recovery car, sent to andy and he kept swearing that he tuned it. You just don't get bored from lying.

You remember what happened between you and Salah about claiming that you can eliminate LEXUS LX570 top speed limiter. I don't want to get into this infront of everyone here. Just remember when you got on your knees infront of Salah begging him to forgive you for the problem you did to the royal's family car.

You need to be helpful to your customers and deliver them what is promised by you.

You will have one of your MHP customers purchasing a Weistec blower in the future. dont be surprised when they do not purchase it through you after this thread.

The way you conduct your business from your basement with all these lies, you will be out of business pretty soon.

Again i say it. Weistec have the best tune for thier SC and products, nobody else does.
I totally belive what your saying but what could that video really prove??
Old 03-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by dodger63
I totally belive what your saying but what could that video really prove??
It proves that MHP can't tune an M156 with a weistec blower.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sirex63
It proves that MHP can't tune an M156 with a weistec blower.
+1
and if you cant see that, then you have issues. The CLK completely took the race one sided. one would figure with sirex's mods, it would have at least kept up
Old 03-29-2012, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Could be but Idk about if its proof that could be before the blower was installed its a vid of a clk driving
Old 03-29-2012, 06:41 PM
Banned

Could be but Idk about if its proof that could be before the blower was installed its a vid of a clk driving
I think Andy already confirmed on another forum that the blower was installed during that race. Then why would sirex bother and switch to another tuner?. Any other excuses?.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:42 PM
Banned

C63
You guys ask for the video cause you weren't there and once posted again you start saying it's fake. CLK is driving ? so it's not racing ? Believe me now I figured out that you haven't raced anyone in your life.

So again when I post the other MHP car getting smoked by PP-Performance CLK you will say the CLK has a rocket engine and the MHP car is just tuned lol.

Andy knows this video so well and i dare him to deny it.

Last edited by Sirex63; 03-29-2012 at 06:45 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering