Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai

I wanted to make a post about my purchase of wheels through C-63AMG, Sam, in Dubai. I have also been asked through PM from a few members about my experience and the wheels...

Working with Sam has been a pleasure, he has been nothing short of professional. I received my wheels yesterday and they were packed and wrapped impeccably. Very good job at protecting the wheels in shipping.

Sam has been available via Whatsapp on iphone and via email at all times to answer any questions or concerns. Again, he is an honest and trustworthy member with a professional and considerate attitude.

On to the wheels: received them yesterday via DHL, I believe shipping took a total of 4 days (unbelievably fast!) and as mentioned, they were packed with great care and protection. The wheels are in MINT condition as described by Sam. They are obviously used but in immaculate condition with no curb rash. As we all know Sam knows his wheels so obviously he went to great lengths to confirm and verify that what he was selling and sending me are OEM the real deal.

I have to say that any and all headache from this transaction was in the funds transfer. I gave Sam a major headache because I was unaware that my funds had not gone through due to a account number issue. We had been waiting for 10 days and Sam and I were wondering why he hadn't received the funds I sent him. This was the only hold back, albeit a major delay. I kept trying to assure Sam that I had sent funds and he was more than patient and understanding about the delay and I appreciated his kindness.

However, I have NOT yet mounted the wheels so I am not sure as to the actual condition, but so far everything has been perfect.

Thanks Sam for a great experience. I will post photos in about an hour...

Please look to Sam for ANY wheel you may need, as he comes across many. He will send you what you are looking for, for a fair price and expedite them in lightening speed. He also has a very professional attitude with a great sense of humor. I actually almost fell in love with him. I hope our kids get married...

-Zeph
Attached Thumbnails Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai-photo-7.jpg   Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai-photo-4.jpg   Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai-photo-1.jpg   Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai-photo-2.jpg   Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai-photo-3.jpg  

Received AMG Multi-Spoke Wheels from C-63AMG, Sam in Dubai-photo-6.jpg  

Last edited by ZephyrAMG; 03-06-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Hey Zeph,

Thanks a lot man. I appreciate your kind words and am glad you're happy with what you got. I'm sure you know you got a killer deal for the condition they're in.

As you can see I've deleted my sig now as for the price I was giving them at, they were just too much headache. Having to take calls, arrange shipping, deal with these shipping idiots, find good tires for them etc etc. For a few hundred less $, I'd rather sell them locally, not have to deal with all that and the customer knows exactly what they're getting. $2900 is just too much headache for these

If anyone wants a set, I can price accordingly but can no longer sell at that price. Not selling these rims to make 200$ anymore for all this hardwork.

If anyone wants any original rim - Kahn, Brabus, AMG etc, I can get it but will not chase customers.

Really glad your happy and they arrived safely. Will keep on chatting bud and can't wait for you to come out to Dubai! Thanks again man, you've been a pleasure to deal with!
Old 03-06-2013, 02:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Lol, Zeph is gay? Muhaha!

Nice job again Sam & Congrats Zeph! Did u have to pay custom taxes at ur door? Or was Sam asking price included everything?
Old 03-06-2013, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Roswell
Lol, Zeph is gay? Muhaha!

Nice job again Sam & Congrats Zeph! Did u have to pay custom taxes at ur door? Or was Sam asking price included everything?
Haha...no customs. Straight to my door. Excellent service. Yes I am gay, happy as ever I finally got my wheels....!
Old 03-06-2013, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c63 AMG
Good choice Zephiri. I have the same set.
PS: I'm glad you came out of the closet...doesn't it feel better now that the whole world knows?? Just my .02...J/k bro. I hope all is well.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MagasC63
Good choice Zephiri. I have the same set.
PS: I'm glad you came out of the closet...doesn't it feel better now that the whole world knows?? Just my .02...J/k bro. I hope all is well.
Hahaha...ok, fair jab....I owed you that one...thanks man...hope all is well...
Old 03-06-2013, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c63 AMG
. Lol
Old 03-06-2013, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Sam, u can't raise the price now.. I was about to buy another set of OEM 19's for rainy days (HRE for sunny days, my other OEM are for snowy days) .. j/k