Sponsored by:

P31 TUNE ONLY Power.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
Tuned my P31 today and the difference was noticeable for sure!
Old 04-14-2013, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by LuckyKimmy
His C63 is not your car. Lol It's all good. I just off off the phone with him. I'll get headers & run ya. Bring it jacky. Ha!
Bring it! Get some headers for No Fly Zone event next month and let's rematch! And this time it's you and me, no stunt driver.

And I'm definitely thinking about running the Weistec tune, but not until I have their blower to go along with it.

Last edited by xtyper; 04-14-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
Duct Tape

Bring your box of tissues and some extra duct tape (not for your car doors). And next time, I will be driving. If you had the courtesy to ask about my shoulder, yes, it's sprained and no, I am not able to lift my right arm to the steering wheel to drive. I did however make it through the whole weekend at Shift-S3ctor, driving like a gangsta with my left arm. I have a good 8 weeks of recovery ahead of me.

I'd suggest you give James a call and put down a deposit for the blower, God forbid you get beat by a girl in that canoe. Being a gentleman goes a long way in my books... but now, I will "single handedly" go out of my way to show you what it means to be a good sport. And I would suggest never being rude to a red head. Ever. Nobody got time for that sun!

Originally Posted by xtyper
Bring it! Get some headers for No Fly Zone event next month and let's rematch! And this time it's you and me, no stunt driver.

And I'm definitely thinking about running the Weistec tune, but not until I have their blower to go along with it.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by LuckyKimmy
Bring your box of tissues and some extra duct tape (not for your car doors). And next time, I will be driving. If you had the courtesy to ask about my shoulder, yes, it's sprained and no, I am not able to lift my right arm to the steering wheel to drive. I did however make it through the whole weekend at Shift-S3ctor, driving like a gangsta with my left arm. I have a good 8 weeks of recovery ahead of me.

I'd suggest you give James a call and put down a deposit for the blower, God forbid you get beat by a girl in that canoe. Being a gentleman goes a long way in my books... but now, I will "single handedly" go out of my way to show you what it means to be a good sport. And I would suggest never being rude to a red head. Ever. Nobody got time for that sun!
Not sure how I was being rude, as the stunt driver reference was intended as a harmless joke. Sorry if you took offense to it. Also sorry to hear about your shoulder, and hope it heals quickly. I look forward to seeing you out there at the next event.

Last edited by xtyper; 04-15-2013 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'13 CLS63 PP
When is No Fly Zone event gonna be ?
Old 04-16-2013, 03:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
Next Shift Sector Event Dates

Hey Faris,

Glad you asked, I just checked and the next Shift-S3ctor event is Friday, May 3, 2013 and it's at Willow Springs Raceway. Apparently I'm scheduled to be in Vegas at the Chevelle concert that weekend.... I may or may not see everyone there... Ugh

Originally Posted by Faris63
When is No Fly Zone event gonna be ?