Sponsored by:

MHP question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2013, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my wife bananas! :D
this is just Andy and his tricks. he hands out legal warning letters like condoms at frosh week.

if you are serious about getting justice. do what jrcart and others have said. rally the members that got shafted and make a legal case out of it. the sooner you guys step up, the sooner ppl like andy stop scamming others

btw, your thread was up a full day and mods havent closed it. this is a forum afterall... a place to share info be it good or bad

Last edited by Fung63; 04-12-2013 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by AutoTech Racing
If he is living with his mom or whomever, it doesn't matter. He is conducting business from their property, establishing online sales Nationally and International commerce which has a whole new set of laws which help the consumer. I wonder how mommy would feel knowing she can lose her house and be sued for his actions.

I began this thread to see if I was alone in this fight for an understandably good reason. I'm new to this site and to the MB World so my street cred is really thin til we win our OLOA2013 class, make our simple close out part and deliver to our hopeful customers who want one. So I'm not going to bash others when I haven't proven anything more than being a victim at this time. I just hope others can do as I am and investigate those who are ripping off the community.
Your producing parts for the c63?
Old 04-12-2013, 04:59 AM
Administrator

Received 515 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
The thread will stay open as long as the op wishes and it stays civil.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 E55
And let's hope it stays civil.
Props to the OP for being professional and mature, I am sure all of our members will follow his lead.

I have no dog in this fight. However being involved in this community for years, and the tuner market for many more, it is clear to me that mr. Cluck must be stopped. There is no doubt the parts and tunes he has out-sourced have been part of the equation of many fast cars.
However, I feel that's the easy part. Customer service and standing by your word as meaningful truth is the hard part.

The behavior he has been accused of here (many times, from respected members) is indicative of the worst of the tuner industry. Guys like this pop up all the time, lie their asses off, use one customers deposit to finish another customers project and generally make it that much harder for everyone else to make an honest living.

Someone please do something legal and binding about this. Better yet, lets have each and every member here call his mom.

And to Mr. Cluck: I am aware you have been banned here, which significantly restricts your ability to respond. I am not one to call someone out and then hide behind the Internet. So if your high school friend, yer I mean Attorney, would like to contact me you can use the following address:

MB Wolken
Willow restaurant
4301 North Fairfax drive
Arlington, VA 22203

Good luck to the OP!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
If the Cluckster or his attorney would like to send me a threatening letter please Send it to Shiff Hardin LLP in Chicago they are a powerful $850 per hour firm I have on retainer. I used my company account to pay for MHP tunes several years ago and there is no trace of ever receiving the refund Andy promised. Andy needs to get his lies straight, last year he was claiming he gave me the refund and last night he was claiming he never owed me one in the first place, he even went so far as to say I owe him money lol. I would love him to come after me legally because I have al documentation saved in a file, case would be a slam dunk and I would then counter Sue him for anything I could including my legal costs and those alone would put him into bankruptcy. They way I look at it it is a win win..... so, come at me bro
Old 04-12-2013, 08:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C63 AMG
Cool

Originally Posted by dodger63
Your producing parts for the c63?
AutoTech Racing is participating in the 2013 One Lap of America in a C63. At this time we produce, stock, offer no parts for any Mercedes/AMG brand vehicle. We have indeed made one part, the simple closeout panel which has been showing considerable promise to keep the car from going into limp mode due to elevated trans temps under extreme use. If this addition proves further value after completing the 4500 miles and many tracks of the One Lap event, we will indeed consider making the part and selling it.

If we do such, I have already reached out to the Internet Brands Auto to become a supporting vendor. So I guess we shall see how all things unfold.

I will say this, we will not under any circumstances request, accept or have terms for a payment for any part or service without having said part in stock and available to ship immediately.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well Gentlemen...

It has been a very long day! I had to drive the Motorcoach three hours in Houston traffic so bad it would make you want to kick small animals! AND... I still had three hours more to drive to arrive here in Boerne, Texas for this weekend's Rally.

I am the recipient of a bunch of nasty emails created by one Mister Cluck, copied to his Junior Lawyer for a request to stop damaging his business. Mind you a two-year Attorney working at a firm where his father is named but not full partner and where the field of specialty is healthcare. It is my opinion to inquire about one's business practices is not cause for legal action and none would be needed if there were not such a clear case against using his services.

So I will reach out to the Mods and ask their judgement once more if they feel this thread is merited and founded to protect others who would not be aware of such actions as I was completely unaware prior to this thread, but only in the issues purported against my business partner.
Andy is famous for sending out boilerplate legal threats, he like tossing around big words like libel and slander. Bottom line if you are posting the truth it can not be libel so do not sweat him and his B level attorney.

Regarding your headers reach out to MHP and request a full refund and order a set of MBH headers, they are better and they usually have them in stock ready to ship.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:26 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
A quick search, Great Reading Material - I'm sure there's much more out there. Feel free to add to the list.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...y-know-do.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...est-story.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...one-wrong.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...nal-proof.html

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forum...m-tune-status/

http://*********.com/content.php?173...netowrk&page=2

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...n-this-network

Last edited by immelman; 04-12-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh ya, there is lots more, you did not even get to the SRT8 board stuff and the bridges he burned with those guys before moving on to AMG customers. He for the most part gets banned from every forum he participates in and if you notice you will see a pattern, he is always baiting and arguing with his competitors, he is never wrong and he always has some crazy excuse for his actions or lack of actions. When somebody gets accused of the same things over and over and over again at some point people get the clue and see through all the smoke and mirrors.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:02 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Just think Jrcart, I'll bet little Andy thought we had forgotten about him......

BTW, nice cars you have
Old 04-12-2013, 10:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Rock
The thread will stay open as long as the op wishes and it stays civil.
Thanks, I have tried to keep it civil and will continue to do so, Andy is not worth getting banned over.

My prediction is this thread will stay civil until Andy opens up one of his alternative username accounts or has one of his flunkies do it for him and then all hell will break loose and civil conversation will be tossed out the window. That is one of his favorite tactics in trying to get a thread locked or deleted so mods please keep an eye open for any newbies or low post count users jumping into this thread. I have seen him do it hear and on other boards.

This is how Andy's play book reads. Andy usually firsts makes empty legal threats, throwing out words like Libel, Defemation and Slander and when that does not work because people are actually posting factual information rather than libelous information he then plays the fake username game. He creates a username with a great story, usually some customer that is 100% happy with MHP bcause MHP headers netted him the fastes, highest HP car on the planet. He then tries creating enough tension and anamosity with the fake username by lashing out at people posting in the threads and other tuners that the thread gets closed and goes away....Andy wins.

So guys, let's not get this thread locked or deleted, let's continue to keep it civil but feel free to share your experiences with Andy/MHP, good or bad let's hear what everyone has to say.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Someone gotta stop this insanity. I don't understand why someone didn't sue him yet & put him out of business? Does he or his grandma have the best lawyer on the planet?

I mean he didn't only scammed 1 person, but seems to be several ppl.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Roswell
Someone gotta stop this insanity. I don't understand why someone didn't sue him yet & put him out of business? Does he or his grandma have the best lawyer on the planet?

I mean he didn't only scammed 1 person, but seems to be several ppl.
Simply not worth the cost and trouble. He owes me a couple grand, it would cost me more than that to chase him for it. I was going to go after him legally a couple years ago however his net worth was basically zero, I had him looked into a couple years back(lots of debt) therefore there is no resaon for an attorney to get excited of this such a case. All we can do is bring stories like the one in this thread to light until people wake up and see what has been and is continueing to go on.

Keep bumping this thread so it is on the first page and people will see the truth.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:04 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
jrcart
you really stirred the pot last night,almost every one is confused over at PL.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:11 PM

2010 C63 AMG
Here is a photo of the letter I received from Andy's Attorney at the Law Firm listed below. I wonder if the partners have assessed their client and know this issue is going on.

Krista M. Anderson, Legal Assistant
WALDHEGER Ÿ COYNE
A Legal Professional Association
1991 Crocker Rd., #550
Westlake, Ohio 44145
(440) 835-0600 (Ph)
(440) 835-1511 (Fax)

Last edited by IB Nolan; 04-12-2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
You need to find an atty friend to send a response.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Here is a photo of the letter I received from Andy's buddy at the Law Firm listed below. I am sure the partners have no idea their junior attorney whose father is also a Named Attorney of the firm... this issue is going on.

WALDHEGER Ÿ COYNE
1991 Crocker Rd., #550
Westlake, Ohio 44145
(440) 835-0600 (Ph)
(440) 835-1511 (Fax)
What a crock LOL.....does he expect you to be scared of that letter? There are no laws against posting facts and real life experiences of a product or company, in fact it is quite the opposite, new laws have been introduced to protect consumers. About two years ago the FTC added some laws to protect people from legal action for posting real, truthful reviews online, basically they stemmed from huge companies coming after individual consumers when they post truthful reviews. The law not only states that if this type of suit is brought foward at the plaintif losses they are subject to HUGE fines from the FTC. Please refer Andy's attorney to the FTC for further clarification.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Here is a photo of the letter I received from Andy's Attorney at the Law Firm listed below. I wonder if the partners have assessed their client and know this issue is going on.

WALDHEGER Ÿ COYNE
1991 Crocker Rd., #550
Westlake, Ohio 44145
(440) 835-0600 (Ph)
(440) 835-1511 (Fax)
My friend I have had many dealings with Andy, and my only comment here is I would respond with a famous quote from WW2

"Nuts"

I hope some here get it

PS: That is what I told my ex-wifes atorney
Old 04-12-2013, 03:42 PM

2010 C63 AMG
I feel that my involvement in this thread has come to a point where I feel our interests are better served to walk away knowing that Google is our friend when making a high end purchase.

I really do not see how this can stay a Civil thread with the emotion and loss associated with doing business in such ways, so I will ask the mods once again to lock the thread and let it fade away, just as the monies that were wasted.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab

WALDHEGER Ÿ COYNE
1991 Crocker Rd., #550
Westlake, Ohio 44145
(440) 835-0600 (Ph)
(440) 835-1511 (Fax)
Originally Posted by jrcart
What a crock LOL.....does he expect you to be scared of that letter? There are no laws against posting facts and real life experiences of a product or company, in fact it is quite the opposite, new laws have been introduced to protect consumers. About two years ago the FTC added some laws to protect people from legal action for posting real, truthful reviews online, basically they stemmed from huge companies coming after individual consumers when they post truthful reviews. The law not only states that if this type of suit is brought foward at the plaintif losses they are subject to HUGE fines from the FTC. Please refer Andy's attorney to the FTC for further clarification.
Jim, you should have added this is Andy's typical BS.

See post above

PS: I will give hm credit for his weight loss
Old 04-12-2013, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
I feel that my involvement in this thread has come to a point where I feel our interests are better served to walk away knowing that Google is our friend when making a high end purchase.

I really do not see how this can stay a Civil thread with the emotion and loss associated with doing business in such ways, so I will ask the mods once again to lock the thread and let it fade away, just as the monies that were wasted.
Good luck my friend, and Nice to meet a stand up person
Old 04-12-2013, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Don't back down...you just let him win He goes around muscling people like this all the time.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Don't back down...you just let him win He goes around muscling people like this all the time.
Agreed. I dont see this thread getting any worse, everyone is civil.

You (both) clearly have demonstrated the means/capabilities to counter these claims and even go on the offensive if needed. Backing down/locking the thread does nothing but make it easier for this guy and his company to screw the next person who, like you, didn't check the forums before purchasing.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Out Of Control!

Jim,

You should have your $800hr retainer take care of these guys. I'm pretty sure they'll clean this up in no time. lol
Old 04-12-2013, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
lol subscribed....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP question...