MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
I ran OE for a while, no problems.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:13 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
who cares if the dealer knows if you have a tune or not...my dealer knows, they don't give a rats ***, infact their careful to not erase the tune actually, but then again i own my car not them..besides if you lease/finance why bother modding if their just going to ***** at you
Old 01-20-2014, 01:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 Barolo red C63 AMG (SOLD).13' P31 c63 coupe 2012 porsche panamera
Originally Posted by avery.whss
who cares if the dealer knows if you have a tune or not...my dealer knows, they don't give a rats ***, infact their careful to not erase the tune actually, but then again i own my car not them..besides if you lease/finance why bother modding if their just going to ***** at you
Yeah, my car is fully paid for. My SA has no problems doing warranty work on my car and im full catless with LTH and a tune.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 P31
I would say get a new tune! Jeremy is very unreliable! I do not like the way they handle business. Very unprofessional. I would say go with something else. I have a Gintani tune and my car flys (literally I feel like I could take off lol). Completely support Gintanis work and customer service with cars.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:13 AM

GTS
Advantage I saw for using OE Tuning is the guy grew up in Brisbane. Figure then he understands the differences in our fuels compared to yours.

My tune has loaded/unloaded fine. It can cough a bit on idle when warming up, but figure maybe he'd just taken some fuel out to help with economy..
Old 01-20-2014, 03:17 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63 AMG
I have an OE Tune and had so for 18 months. Never a problem. He was very quick to reply when I got the handheld loader and tune.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
I 2 have a oe tune and have not had any issues but customer service goes along way

And I feel u don't get any of that
Once he gets the money he runs
Old 01-20-2014, 08:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Kinda surprised no one from OE has chimed in here....
Old 01-20-2014, 08:20 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by Autosport7
Kinda surprised no one from OE has chimed in here....
Why are you surprised bro? OE, MHP, same deal. It's obvious that this "company" is sketchy and has no business ethics. I have also read some stories about Jeremy stealing his tunes from his ex employer when he launched OE.

Personally, if I wanted a tune I would stick with Renntech, Weistec or Kleeman. Rest is kinda garbage.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
I think eurocharged are put here with the best

They are always floating around this forum

Since last year oe has been very quiet
Old 01-20-2014, 08:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
Why are you surprised bro? OE, MHP, same deal. It's obvious that this "company" is sketchy and has no business ethics. I have also read some stories about Jeremy stealing his tunes from his ex employer when he launched OE.

Personally, if I wanted a tune I would stick with Renntech, Weistec or Kleeman. Rest is kinda garbage.
I guess I am a little surprised because when I posted new thread requesting some info on tunes, OE came highly recommended by some members of this forum. Some also had some negative comments similar to those I am reading here. Just glad I went with Eurocharged.
Originally Posted by mr747
I think eurocharged are put here with the best

They are always floating around this forum

Since last year oe has been very quiet
I have to say, I have zero regrets about utilizing the Eurocharged tune, that is thus far anyway.
Initial (pre-sale) customer service was outstanding! Following the sale (upon installation of the tune) customer service was still stellar! After installation, customer service is still unreal! A+ vendor with great customer service and a product that has been backed up by the quality and performance promised!
As I have said earlier, no regrets!
Old 01-20-2014, 09:05 AM

AMG
EC is the best customer service I've seen in a while..... They sent me a second programmer after I crashed mine , and are still answering my questions uber fast.
And above all , their tune works great !
Old 01-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by Autosport7
I guess I am a little surprised because when I posted new thread requesting some info on tunes, OE came highly recommended by some members of this forum. Some also had some negative comments similar to those I am reading here. Just glad I went with Eurocharged.
Personally, it's been a while since I stopped listening to recommendations on this forum. Last time I listened to people saying I should send my car to TTM to fix my transmission, I ended up without a car for 3 weeks. Had to get my car towed out of their shop almost per force and having it repaired somewhere else.

Few months later, this thread popped up: https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ror-story.html and proved that I wasn't the only one.

I learned to observe and draw my own conclusions when it comes to this kind of stuff.

There will always be fanboys with impaired judgment wherever you go.

Last edited by Guilty; 01-20-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Ditto on Weistec, Kleemann, and EC (never dealt with Rtech).
Old 01-20-2014, 12:24 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2010 C63 P31 AMG
I am running OE and no problems....been over a year with it on....when I call or email they reply....I was just exchanging emails with customer service there about potentially selling my tunes (5 in total) but they said it was non-transferrable? Guess the locked my programmer and wanted $150 to unlock but tunes could not be transferred so basically useless if I plan to sell it. This exchange was 2 days ago and they responded very quickly...may not be jeremy doing the responding.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
So there's some issues with OE Tune huh????

so who wants to buy my Weistec Tune Gift Card?
Old 01-20-2014, 01:01 PM

C63 ///AMG P30
Originally Posted by MNL ICE
So there's some issues with OE Tune huh???? so who wants to buy my Weistec Tune Gift Card?
I know several folks with OE tune with no issues. It's hard to pinpoint the real culprit of an issue such as this. Any tune away from factory tune is always a risk. I have heard adding headers threw some error codes and issues using factory tune

I would still go with OE Tuning in the future. Customer support (with me) is pretty good.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:44 PM

clk 350
Help

I need to buy myself a diagnostic tool for my CLK 350 2007 model. which is a good brand and friendly to use for all vehicle tests.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:37 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by jabulehu
I need to buy myself a diagnostic tool for my CLK 350 2007 model. which is a good brand and friendly to use for all vehicle tests.
Your question should be in the next exit
Get your self the bluetooth OBD II and use it with your phone with an app called torque ,works with IOS or Android.good luck
Old 01-20-2014, 04:21 PM
pfl

AMG, M
Originally Posted by SROC276
I am running OE and no problems....been over a year with it on....when I call or email they reply....I was just exchanging emails with customer service there about potentially selling my tunes (5 in total) but they said it was non-transferrable? Guess the locked my programmer and wanted $150 to unlock but tunes could not be transferred so basically useless if I plan to sell it. This exchange was 2 days ago and they responded very quickly...may not be jeremy doing the responding.

It's not Jeremy who's responding. For normal tasks that MAKE THEM MONEY, they respond well. Once you as a customer have a problem, good luck getting a hold of Jeremy. Ask me how I know... (I used to be a customer, a very very understanding customer of theirs... Ben@OE is/was great but his hands are usually tied and Jeremy offers no support to him and to customers). Based on my personal experience, I will NEVER let OE or Jeremy EVER touch another car of mine.
Old 01-20-2014, 05:49 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
C63
Just so you guys know, whilst I had the tune the car ran great. I had no regrets until I had issues, this is when all hell broke loose.

I contacted Jeremy who was in Melbourne (Australia), he was kind enough to fly into Sydney and see my car, I am sure he done some ECU flashes here as well.

My SA allowed Jeremy to play around with the ECU, after he did this the car failed to even start. Jeremy then removed the ECU and took it away for aprrox 10 days. He then returned the ECU and stated that it would be fine! Well the ECU was now fully dead.

I wasted another week waiting for Jeremy to do something, he then had my car towed to an independent Mechanic where he spent two days programming my ECU, the car was then sent back to the dealer and the instructions were for Mercedes to re-program the ECU with their files. They spent three days attempting to recode the ECU.

This whole process wasted 4 weeks of my time, all along I had to hire a car and on top of this I had to pay the dealer for a new ECU and all the labor that was involved in fixing my car.

I know I could have purchased a ECU from the USA, however I was advised that if I did this I would not be warranted anymore by Mercedes. These cars cost over $170,000 here and I did not want to risk anything further by saving a few thousand dollars.
Old 01-20-2014, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by TUF-C63
Just so you guys know, whilst I had the tune the car ran great. I had no regrets until I had issues, this is when all hell broke loose.

I contacted Jeremy who was in Melbourne (Australia), he was kind enough to fly into Sydney and see my car, I am sure he done some ECU flashes here as well.

My SA allowed Jeremy to play around with the ECU, after he did this the car failed to even start. Jeremy then removed the ECU and took it away for aprrox 10 days. He then returned the ECU and stated that it would be fine! Well the ECU was now fully dead.

I wasted another week waiting for Jeremy to do something, he then had my car towed to an independent Mechanic where he spent two days programming my ECU, the car was then sent back to the dealer and the instructions were for Mercedes to re-program the ECU with their files. They spent three days attempting to recode the ECU.

This whole process wasted 4 weeks of my time, all along I had to hire a car and on top of this I had to pay the dealer for a new ECU and all the labor that was involved in fixing my car.

I know I could have purchased a ECU from the USA, however I was advised that if I did this I would not be warranted anymore by Mercedes. These cars cost over $170,000 here and I did not want to risk anything further by saving a few thousand dollars.
I don't understand why Jeremy couldn't just load your original files back onto your ecu himself

maybe i'm not thinking about this correctly
Old 01-20-2014, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
I don't understand why Jeremy couldn't just load your original files back onto your ecu himself

maybe i'm not thinking about this correctly
Lol no you are thinking correctly unless a priece of the puzzle is missing.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series

I would put eurocharged on that list and take Kleemann off. Although I have never purchased anything from eurocharged I know people that have and they are pleased with their tunes and customer service. I know Jake and he is a stand up guy, true enthusiest and eurocharged frequents local and national meets and track events.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,588 Likes on 936 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
+1 on Eurocharged in the US.

A year after communication upgrading to V4 with a handheld purchase. I replied to a thread with Jerry asking if an updated tune is required for a secondary cat delete and he responded in 3 min.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OE TUNING STILL IN BUSINESS??