Warning for anyone thinking about going to Eurocharged DC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Originally Posted by MaroonC63
I know a couple that havnt posted their experience and have posted on my thread. Did you hear about the darker yellow m3 that just blew his engine after Paul worked on it for 2 months? Never ends.
what?? Wasnt it white at one point and back to yellow with supersprint exhaust system put on it? It was there for a LONG time....Doesnt he also own the new range rover that was there?
Old 04-01-2014, 02:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 Barolo red C63 AMG (SOLD).13' P31 c63 coupe 2012 porsche panamera
Originally Posted by ELITE_KOV
Oh man, no, I didn't hear about that. Wow. Why am I not surprised?

I frequent the E55 section more than here, but I know there are easily a handful of guys on there that have had work done and probably aren't posting their experiences for the time being, but will eventually -

Paul is actually posting in the E55 section, too. He's probably just ignoring your thread and mine cause he has nothing to say on the accusations. Hmmm, I wonder why...
Because the second he posts he knows ill upload all the texts lol. Hope everyone wronged posts so people understand the purpose of this thread.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by novae500
what?? Wasnt it white at one point and back to yellow with supersprint exhaust system put on it? It was there for a LONG time....Doesnt he also own the new range rover that was there?
Oh no no no youre talking about the m5! I was talking about the e46 m3! I was at the monday Springfield meet and the owner came up to me begging me for help and advice in what to do next because his car caught on fire after getting it from Paul.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:43 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
We have been reading your message(s) about the Sterling, VA location and we are definitely taking them to heart. There have been numerous internal meetings regarding these issues and a plan of action is currently being devised.

We will make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else, and thanks for bringing it to our attention. We wish this didn't happen to you or anyone, but sometimes it takes something like this to force us to make the changes required and we can use it as a learning experience and opportunity to grow.

We typically don't post in threads like this as it never leads to anything good, but we just wanted to make sure you knew it was indeed noticed.

While it will take a little time for us to gather all required data, we will take the following immediate steps.

Paul will no longer be working on any vehicles at the EC DC shop until we can perform a full investigation on the happenings at the shop. We are taking this issue very seriously and will take the appropriate steps where needed.

Just for clarification on a few other points here:

- All tuning files have always and will always come from the Houston office and are written by Jerry.
- All franchises are indeed individually owned and operated.​
- The wrap was previously refunded in the amount of $3000. (before the thread)
- We have a sign in the front of the shop that state any parts not requested to be returned will be kept for 14 days and then discarded.

Thanks to those that I have already reached out to for more information and for answering all of my questions.
Old 04-01-2014, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2006 E55
Thank you for that post.

That's what I'm talking about ... A+

Last edited by ArmoE55; 04-02-2014 at 08:13 AM.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:29 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by loungn14
We have been reading your message(s) about the Sterling, VA location and we are definitely taking them to heart. There have been numerous internal meetings regarding these issues and a plan of action is currently being devised.

We will make sure that this doesn't happen to anyone else, and thanks for bringing it to our attention. We wish this didn't happen to you or anyone, but sometimes it takes something like this to force us to make the changes required and we can use it as a learning experience and opportunity to grow.

We typically don't post in threads like this as it never leads to anything good, but we just wanted to make sure you knew it was indeed noticed.

While it will take a little time for us to gather all required data, we will take the following immediate steps.

Paul will no longer be working on any vehicles at the EC DC shop until we can perform a full investigation on the happenings at the shop. We are taking this issue very seriously and will take the appropriate steps where needed.

- All tuning files have always and will always come from the Houston office and are written by Jerry.
- We have a sign in the front of the shop that state any parts not requested to be returned will be kept for 14 days and then discarded.

Thanks to those that I have already reached out to for more information and for answering all of my questions.

Old 04-01-2014, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by loungn14

Glad EC is finally stepping in and hopefully things work out in your favor. It must be very difficult dealing with a shop thats so far away from you guys. Goodluck in all of your future business expenditures, you and Jerry and Rick are real honest men, and where im from, we have a saying that says "honesty brings you more, scheming takes everything" so thank you for taking charge even though every one knows you guys had no part in anything that went bad at this location.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2013 C63 w/PP, 2014 ML63 AMG w/PP
Hey MaroonC63 I have sent you a few PM's with no reply can you please reply and let me know whats going on? I don't appreciate being left hanging for 3 weeks now.

Last edited by Naverino; 04-01-2014 at 11:20 PM. Reason: edit.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Naverino
Hey MaroonC63 I have sent you a few PM's with no reply can you please reply and let me know whats going on? I don't appreciate being left hanging for 3 weeks now.
Done!
Old 04-02-2014, 07:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Nice work Jakester! As ususal!
Old 04-02-2014, 09:47 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2013 C63 w/PP, 2014 ML63 AMG w/PP
Thanks maroonc63 replied back to ya.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 E55 / 13 C63
BUMP.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 ///AMG P30
Any latest news on this?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Jake will get everything straight
Old 04-04-2014, 09:59 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Old 04-04-2014, 10:09 AM

Received 58 Likes on 43 Posts
CL63 AMG
I am a firm believer always cut out the middle man and go straight to the headquarters. Buy the remote programmer directly from eurocharged Houston and have them do it directly in the future. They are awesome stand up guys in Houston.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Hopefully sooner then later, Paul is like a bull in a China shop right now!