Eurocharged Memorial Day Sale Group buy- $699 handheld and tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 09:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 c63 P30
Originally Posted by Overrated
I am having the same issue.

Sit tight... they will take care of it. I believe these guys stand behind their product.
Thanks, it's reassuring knowing that it's not just an isolated incident.

I guess I'm a just a little frustrated after having some fun with an m3 earlier on the road, knowing that I have a whole lot more power thats untapped and waiting to be unleashed haha .
Old 06-08-2014, 09:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Twin Turbo
Originally Posted by an_DREW
Thanks, it's reassuring knowing that it's not just an isolated incident.

I guess I'm a just a little frustrated after having some fun with an m3 earlier on the road, knowing that I have a whole lot more power thats untapped and waiting to be unleashed haha .
Very funny, a good friend of mine owns a 2012 M3 coupe that is tuned as well. Once the cars are running on the V5, it should be a entire new ball game.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Still waiting for PM regarding shipping address, paypal and price for return shipping to 91316?
Old 06-09-2014, 10:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 Amg
Still waiting for the tracking number. Also no one has replied to my messages and the Pm's i have sent on here, had even left a voicemail for EC. Kinda getting disappointed, maybe i am just being impatient.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
I say be a little more patient.

I never received a tracking number but received my unit last Friday.

I had issues with the unit which Jerry took care of right away.

I sent them the tune file late Friday (was hoping for a miracle to get it back but didn't expect it)

Woke up this morning, was checking my emails and BAM there it was, tuned file.

Tune is now on the car, I haven't had a chance to drive it yet.......suspense is killing me.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:58 PM

09 c63 P30
I woke up to an email as well, and the tune is now currently on my car!

Jerry did his due diligence and made the situation right. Many thanks to Jerry and the Eurocharged crew for creating such a wonderful tune!

The process of downloading and loading the tune was simple enough after receiving the proper files from Jerry.

I did one run to see if the tune was actually on the car, and my initial impressions are that you definitely feel the torque kick in right around 2500 rpm all the way to redline. It feels similiar to boost kicking in on a turbo car

The blip mod was a nice touch, as downshifts are definitely more pronounced and feels smoother on the transmission. It's a similar feeling to rev-match downshifting on a true manual.

I have a 50 mile commute to work so I'll be sure to do some pulls in the higher gears to see what kind of difference there is on the topend

Stay patient fellas, it will be worth it!
Old 06-09-2014, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by an_DREW
I woke up to an email as well, and the tune is now currently on my car!

Jerry did his due diligence and made the situation right. Many thanks to Jerry and the Eurocharged crew for creating such a wonderful tune!

The process of downloading and loading the tune was simple enough after receiving the proper files from Jerry.

I did one run to see if the tune was actually on the car, and my initial impressions are that you definitely feel the torque kick in right around 2500 rpm all the way to redline. It feels similiar to boost kicking in on a turbo car

The blip mod was a nice touch, as downshifts are definitely more pronounced and feels smoother on the transmission. It's a similar feeling to rev-match downshifting on a true manual.

I have a 50 mile commute to work so I'll be sure to do some pulls in the higher gears to see what kind of difference there is on the topend

Stay patient fellas, it will be worth it!
Easier said then done, you know first hand! lol
Glad you are happy with the tune, wait until you really get into it, you will be so impressed!!!
I don't get much seat time in my car as I have a company car I drive daily so whenever I get the chance I jump in mine to run errands and such. Since my seat time is so little, it feels like a brand new car every time I get in it since my company car is a 14' Focus!
Old 06-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
C63 AMG
how was this resolved?
"The device is not correctly enabled [1472]"
Old 06-09-2014, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by Ingenieur
how was this resolved?
"The device is not correctly enabled [1472]"
When you first plug in the device (or maybe somewhere on the handheld) it should have a serial number.

Send that serial number, your cars year, make and model to eurocharged requesting a config file.

You should get a response with that file and instructions. That should get you past the updating and then its a simple process of getting your file and sending it to eurocharged and getting the tuned file back.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:11 PM

2010 c63 (p31) w/LSD
It has now been a week and a half and I still have nada, no tracking no shipment! I guess what annoys me most is I paid $33 for shipping and for a small handheld that should have been next day air! I mean shipping from TX to CA should be $8 for ground so where did the other $25 go? Annoying that it probably hasn't even shipped yet and once it does I am looking at 3 or so days for shipping then another day or two for a tune.

Maybe it just bothers me with the dishonesty in shipping cost, maybe I am being impatient, maybe the **** poor communication is annoying me.

Really considering just cancelling my order.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:18 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Twin Turbo
Originally Posted by SaphGreyC63
I say be a little more patient.

I never received a tracking number but received my unit last Friday.

I had issues with the unit which Jerry took care of right away.

I sent them the tune file late Friday (was hoping for a miracle to get it back but didn't expect it)

Woke up this morning, was checking my emails and BAM there it was, tuned file.

Tune is now on the car, I haven't had a chance to drive it yet.......suspense is killing me.
I should have mine on the car tmrw! Everything is done, it just needs to be loaded on the car now.

The entire staff, Jerry, Phillip and Jacob are great to deal with.

Looking forward to seeing how much better the car performs. For all the P31 owners going from 481 HP up to 530HP... I guessing the extra 50 HP really wakes the car up!

Last edited by Overrated; 06-09-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:31 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
2016 C63S, 2012 ML350
Originally Posted by Overrated
For all the P31 owners going from 481 HP up to 530HP... I guessing the extra 50 HP really wakes the car up!
lol... I really don't know why they advertise/claim that. I gained 27whp(approx 520hp) with their V4 tune, ROW air boxes with AFE filters & secondary cat delete which btw I was happy with, the tune was more for getting rid of the stock speed limiter
Old 06-10-2014, 12:20 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
E63 M157
Originally Posted by ImportToAMG

Originally Posted by sales@eurocharged.com
The pulley is not currently available for the C63.

The only difference on the V5 tune is that the throttle blip is louder and more pronounced. All the C63's will end up around 525 to 530 horsepower with the tune.

I am a bit confused, I always thought that the "claimed" 540BHP seemed a lot, but that is what it states on the Eurocharged website. So it is not actually 540BHP but 525-530BHP?

Also another thing is the pulley is available for purchase for our C63's on the Eurocharged website here http://www.eurocharged.com/products/...-pulley-detail but your post says it is not available? I am just a bit confused since I do look forward in purchasing the pulley in the future

Bump...still looking for an answer
Old 06-10-2014, 12:25 PM

C63 AMG
just want the v3 tune tho...?
Old 06-10-2014, 01:02 PM

Still looking
Those horsepower numbers are obviously to the crank.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:23 PM

2014 C63 Coupe
(deleted)

Last edited by migwel; 06-10-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by migwel
For all of those complaining about not hearing back:

CALL THEM. Took 5 mins and I had it ordered. Remember: They are a business dealing with people NOT JUST ON THIS FORUM. They have a few spots left and a internet sales rep is there waiting. MBWorld is NOT their primary source of business lol.
Give them a little break!
Nice rant... Feel better?
I bet EC is happy you stepped in and straightened everyone out. All should be paradise now that you put all in their place.

EC are big boys man they got it under control.
Some people just like to complain a little man. Ways of the world, don't take it so personal. All will be helped out.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:42 PM

2010 c63 (p31) w/LSD
I just contact ec to find the status of my order from a week and a half ago. I got a reply email from someone named Jerry, which was very rude and condescending. I don't know if he is the owner or just an employee but his level of professionalism left something to be desired. Anyway he told me that they don't yet have the programmers in stock and it will be another week. What frustrates me most is the lack of communication in the first place and then to reply to me with a rude and condescending email after that. Apparently they don't value customers enough because they have plenty I suppose. With that being said I replied to Jerry and asked him to cancel my order.

GOOD LUCK to those of you who ordered and have decided to stick with it!
Old 06-10-2014, 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 340 Posts
2014 E63 AMGs, 2015 F-150 Lariat, 2010 Porsche C4S
Originally Posted by Exhibit13
I just contact ec to find the status of my order from a week and a half ago. I got a reply email from someone named Jerry, which was very rude and condescending. I don't know if he is the owner or just an employee but his level of professionalism left something to be desired. Anyway he told me that they don't yet have the programmers in stock and it will be another week. What frustrates me most is the lack of communication in the first place and then to reply to me with a rude and condescending email after that. Apparently they don't value customers enough because they have plenty I suppose. With that being said I replied to Jerry and asked him to cancel my order.

GOOD LUCK to those of you who ordered and have decided to stick with it!

Ordered mine on 6/3. Asked when I would receive and was told it would ship Monday/Tuesday "maybe sooner". Emailed for an update yesterday and was responded to quickly by Philip. He wrote that everyone is in the same position in the queue, and that "everybody should receive theirs this week".

The response to you would seem to contradict Philip's.

Last edited by Valvestud; 06-10-2014 at 08:58 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 340 Posts
2014 E63 AMGs, 2015 F-150 Lariat, 2010 Porsche C4S
No, he didn't quote what I said. I said it would be another week before HE receives the programmer. I never said it would be a week before WE receive them.

I contacted DHL today and for everyone waiting, the programmers should be arriving tomorrow. While DHL can't guarantee the delivery because the size of the order, they suggested tomorrow as the delivery date. We will contact them in the morning and get a new update!

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the quick response. I get spoiled in our Amazon.com world of instantaneous and continual info flow.

Regards,

Joe
Old 06-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
A society of instant gratification
We justify with 'he said it would ship' or 'he has my $$$', etc
It's not like the car can't be driven until it arrives
There are people starving and being blown up or hacked to death everyday
Patience is a virtue
450 hp in your luxury car will have to do for a week or so, lol
How many of us do the things we say we will when we say we will?

Look at it like Christmas
You know it's coming but must wait
Anticipation is 1/2 the fun

Last edited by Ingenieur; 06-10-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:02 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
If we gave the quality of service we expect from others the world would be perfect
It's not, lol
I know, it's not you who's the problem it's the 'other' guy

Try holding yourself to the standards you hold others
It's enlightening
Cut them the slack you cut yourself

Last edited by Ingenieur; 06-10-2014 at 10:05 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:08 PM
Banned

C63 AMG
There are only so many hours in the day
I understand service but people need to understand only so much can be done
Everyone will be happy in the end hopefully
Old 06-10-2014, 10:45 PM

2010 c63 (p31) w/LSD
I agree with you but I also think that we could have done better with keeping folks up to date on the status. It's partly my fault as I was promised the devices would be here by now and everyone would have had their tracking information by now.

That is all I was originally looking for was an apology and explanation. I don't understand why you felt the need to immediately reply rude an condescending to a paying customer. It is really a shame it takes me posting about your unprofessional response which led to my decision of cancelling for you to even acknowledge this here on the forum. Just be upfront and honest and communicate in a professional manner that was all you had to do. Maybe I caught you on a bad day where you were a little crabby, I don't know but that isn't my problem and you need to understand that you don't treat customers the way you did in your first email to me.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:10 PM

2010 c63 (p31) w/LSD
Jesse - You have your side of the story and I have mine. When you begin a conversation with my company in a rude manner, please expect a rude reply.

Like I said in the email, I will gladly process the refund so someone else who is waiting in line can take advantage of this great deal.

Your order has been cancelled and the refund processed.

Wish you the best in the future!

Jerry

I wasn't rude I was just asking for a status update on my order. But lets just for the sake of argument say I was rude you should have been more understanding as you were in the above post and not went on the attack. Your personal professionalism speaks for the business for which you are employed or own.

I received the refund, thank you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged Memorial Day Sale Group buy- $699 handheld and tune