C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Summer Promo | Velos Designwerks C63 Performance Software w/ Personal Tuner

Old 06-03-2015, 10:29 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG
Summer Promo | Velos Designwerks C63 Performance Software w/ Personal Tuner

Hello Everyone,

I want to thank everyone here for their support through the life of the W204 C63 and we look forward to offering more for the new owners picking these up late in their life and those getting their hands on pre-owned vehicles. Haven't been spending enough time here on the forum and many of you getting reflashes / updates have been extremely patient with us and I want to thank you guys. Good news is we now have options already available for the new W205 as well. I have also been lucky enough to talk to many of you here, some after hours and in some cases i've ran into some of you who recognized us in an airport terminal. Again the support is much appreciated.

With that said, we're going to run a Summer promo here to see if we can get everyone on the fence to jump on board. Details are below and also a few things you want to do before getting the software.

- Take the car to dealer for any updates, check to see if you have had coils packs, injectors, or spark plugs replaced. If you have you are good to go. If not it does not hurt to try and take the car in and get this done prior to getting software.

Advantages:

Access to Multiple tunes (ie factory file)
No need to remove ECU
Quick Turnaround
Ease of upgrade down the road if needed
Improved Shifting
Crisper, Quicker Shifting
Improved Throttle Response
Increased Gains in Mid RPM Range
Improved Gas Mileage
Refined A/F ratio
Increased Rev Limiter
Top Speed Removal (Off road use only)
Refined Driveabiltiy
Improved Part Throttle Response

Our performance software will add peak gains of roughly 57Hp and 27 lb ft of torque.

For best pricing please email directly to kenny@velosdesignwerks.com or contact us via PM / Phone 7864016520

Last edited by oliver@velosdesignwerks.com; 06-03-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:28 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 C63
Just out of curiosity (and because I don't know the reason), why should the coil packs, spark plugs, and fuel injectors be replaced prior to using your software?

I have your guys' software, but was wondering if replacing this parts will maximize the software better?
Old 06-04-2015, 10:28 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Originally Posted by tfthach13
Just out of curiosity (and because I don't know the reason), why should the coil packs, spark plugs, and fuel injectors be replaced prior to using your software?

I have your guys' software, but was wondering if replacing this parts will maximize the software better?
Hello, thank you for the post and hope your enjoying the car. Replacing those parts will most likely apply to an older model C63 that's never been tuned as more of a preventive measure before demanding more power out of the vehicle. With a lot of older C63s going to their 3rd and 4th owners you wanna make sure the vehicle has been maintained properly. You should be just fine.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C63 Amg
Originally Posted by VelosDesignwerks
Hello, thank you for the post and hope your enjoying the car. Replacing those parts will most likely apply to an older model C63 that's never been tuned as more of a preventive measure before demanding more power out of the vehicle. With a lot of older C63s going to their 3rd and 4th owners you wanna make sure the vehicle has been maintained properly. You should be just fine.
That's a tough market to break into especially when you have several tuners who will do similar driving improvements and make more power and who either do not break the ECU open or other tuners one in particular I know who uses almost the exact same handheld tuner and just about makes double the power. Now of course we haven't talked price but I would imagine one of their group buy specials it's so dirt cheap and their service is so good there is no way people could pass on this company UNLESS another company was offering a better product at a competitive price and even better customer service. Another question out of curiosity, what type of dyno where your pulls made on? I'm just giving you some friendly no BS straightforward info if you want to capture a large market share. I would say your numbers are pretty far off.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:55 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Thank you for the comment, I agree the tuning market is a tough market. We have quite a bit of these tunes going out to our dealers globally. Just looking to get a little more action on this forum.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. All PMs have been replied and orders placed over the weekend will be shipping out this afternoon.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:46 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
All forum members that placed their order today just wanna let you know fedex has picked up your packages and they are on the way. Thanks to all of you and have a great weekend.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:31 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG

In for a tune this morning. All pms have been replied. Call me or message me with any questions.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:02 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
PMs replied. Personal programmer shipping out this afternoon be on the look out for those tracking numbers. Thanks for the support! =)
Old 06-19-2015, 05:46 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG

C63 ECU in for transmission and tune. All PMs replied. Hope everyone has presant weekend. If you guys have any questions please email me at kenny@velosdesignwerks.com anytime.
Old 06-19-2015, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 MB C63 AMG. 2014 MUSTANG COVERTIBLE V6. 2010 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE V6.
do you guys have any vinyl stickers, i need one for my car
Old 06-23-2015, 09:58 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Originally Posted by mikeyyyallday
do you guys have any vinyl stickers, i need one for my car
You have a PM.

All other members, personal programmers are back in stock. Those of you who placed your orders Friday or Monday I'll be shipping your programmers today via next day-air.

Anyone else with any questions PM me or email me anytime. Summer promo pricing is still in full effect.
Old 06-25-2015, 10:05 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
All PMs replied. Members, remember you can always email me with your questions at kenny@velosdesignwerks.com or simply call us at 786-401-6520.
Old 06-26-2015, 05:21 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Dear members, hope everyone has a safe and pleasant weekend. If any of you have any questions after hours you may reach me at 919-391-6375 (call/text)

All PMs replied. Personal Programmers on the way check your inboxes for tracking numbers.
Old 06-29-2015, 06:15 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
All PMs replied.

Members, Fourth of July weekend is fast approaching. PM me for extra savings on your tune plus personal programmer this week ONLY.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:00 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Members, all pms have and emails have been replied. We have one day left before the holiday weekend PM me with any inquiry. Orders placed today will ship next day air if placed before 3pm EST.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:31 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend. All Pms have been replied. "4th of July special" Personal Programmers will be shipping this afternoon. All other members, Summer Promo is still going strong PM me with any questions or inquiries.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:06 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
All PMs replied.
__________________________________________________ __________

Members just a reminder that all orders placed today before 3pm EST. Qualify for next-day air shipping free of charge to any of the lower 48 states. PM me or call me at 786-401-6520 with any questions or to place your order.
Old 07-17-2015, 10:44 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

AMG
Thank you for the inquiries, they have all been replied. If any of you have any questions or inquiries please send me a PM or Email me at kenny@velosdesignwerks.com