C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

IbowlC63AMG Introduction and Build Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 12:43 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2012 C63 Amg / 1999 C43 Amg
IbowlC63AMG Introduction and Build Thread

Whats Good Community! im Uber late with a post showcasing {insert name here}... Ive had her since Oct 2015 and couldn't be happier.. ill admit she wasnt first on my list(Strong second but due to being stereotyped by the original choice seller i decided to go with this) and I'm grateful to have experienced that because this car is amazing and wayyyyyyyyy more practical

Shout out to 1nsignia(My fault if i spelled it wrong) for showing me in another thread i posted on how to post pics

I have many plans for this machine and have a few things in the mail already...Thanks in advance to anyone that will help me along the way..without further ado heres my machine 3 days after i bought her(Had her tinted in the first 48)

Old 03-01-2016, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63 p31
Old 03-01-2016, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by kukimonsta
#Salute Thanks man
Old 03-01-2016, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 396 Likes on 275 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by IBowlC63AMG
Whats Good Community! im Uber late with a post showcasing {insert name here}... Ive had her since Oct 2015 and couldn't be happier.. ill admit she wasnt first on my list(Strong second but due to being stereotyped by the original choice seller i decided to go with this) and I'm grateful to have experienced that because this car is amazing and wayyyyyyyyy more practical

Shout out to 1nsignia(My fault if i spelled it wrong) for showing me in another thread i posted on how to post pics

I have many plans for this machine and have a few things in the mail already...Thanks in advance to anyone that will help me along the way..without further ado heres my machine 3 days after i bought her(Had her tinted in the first 48)
the spelling was close enough. Glad I could help out! The beast looks great though and can't wait to see what's going to be done. It is very hard to find the perfect car with all the options you want (unless you want to wait for a long *** time) but at least you got something really close and whatever is missing...you can always add it afterwards. Great pics also!
Old 03-01-2016, 02:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 2012
Congrats)

So what are the plans?)
Old 03-01-2016, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by INS1GNIA
the spelling was close enough. Glad I could help out! The beast looks great though and can't wait to see what's going to be done. It is very hard to find the perfect car with all the options you want (unless you want to wait for a long *** time) but at least you got something really close and whatever is missing...you can always add it afterwards. Great pics also!

lol i was close!! thanks man i appreciate it...in my first month i had dude(cant recall his username) sent me the info on my car when i gave him my vin # only thing is when i was researching what some of the codes mean vs what i had on my datacard some **** wasnt matching up...i dont know... i kinda skimmed it to be honest so maybe i should go over it again or ask someone to look at it that knows more about the options... if im not mistaken maybe my gripe was something that said track something but i didnt or dont know what its reffering too!
Old 03-01-2016, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Glbaraban
Congrats)

So what are the plans?)
um so far i installed a "Sprint Booster" def no lag in throttle response

I have a set of jbspeed.com "Carbon mirror covers" im waiting to arrive in the mail as well "smoked side markers" ordered from fishcake on ebay(everyone on here says good things about him)

i want to either paint or order Gloss black emblems, Front Gill gloss black or buy a Carbon fiber one(if theres even a product), Wrap window Trim, Paint or order gloss black DRL housing.

Def a drop... but not sure which route i want to go.... springs would be a cost effective option but might not give me the drop i want and or im concerned about the stock shocks with the drop..

Paint brake calipers

and replace the peeling seat master switch as i did my window switch(will post pics of that in a few in here)

im gonna take my wheels to get refinished and done in Gunmetal

these are plans im gonna do in the upcoming weeks just to make the car feel more personalized... i have way more plans but this is just a short term plan ill def keep this thread updated with progress
Old 03-01-2016, 02:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 2012
um so far i installed a "Sprint Booster" def no lag in throttle response

I have a set of jbspeed.com "Carbon mirror covers" im waiting to arrive in the mail as well "smoked side markers" ordered from fishcake on ebay(everyone on here says good things about him)

i want to either paint or order Gloss black emblems, Front Gill gloss black or buy a Carbon fiber one(if theres even a product), Wrap window Trim, Paint or order gloss black DRL housing.

Def a drop... but not sure which route i want to go.... springs would be a cost effective option but might not give me the drop i want and or im concerned about the stock shocks with the drop..

Paint brake calipers

and replace the peeling seat master switch as i did my window switch(will post pics of that in a few in here)

im gonna take my wheels to get refinished and done in Gunmetal

these are plans im gonna do in the upcoming weeks just to make the car feel more personalized... i have way more plans but this is just a short term plan ill def keep this thread updated with progress

Great. Good luck with that. Post some end result pics
Old 03-01-2016, 03:09 PM

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
2006 C55
You scratched out your plate in one pic but not the other btw :P

Welcome
Old 03-01-2016, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Settthhh
You scratched out your plate in one pic but not the other btw :P

Welcome
Rotfl...i sent that pic out to comrades first when i originally got the car and 1 of them was posting it on IG so i sent that 1 with the blurred out plates...normally i dont care... like on here im not blurring my plates out for future reference...This isnt mine or my town(but i aint far from it) & for reasons like this is why i sent that pic to him
Old 03-01-2016, 06:03 PM

Received 60 Likes on 44 Posts
2020 AMG C63 Coupe, 2012 C63 AMG Coupe, 1989 560SL
car looks great, definitely grab some clear sidemarkers asap. what interior are you equipped? i notice you're non-p31 so no suede on the steering wheel, good choice imo!
Old 03-01-2016, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 431 Likes on 354 Posts
2012 C63;1971 280SE 3.5(Sold);2023 EQS 450 SUV 4 Matic (Wife's)
Welcome and happy to hear you are liking your C63. The modding has begun!
Old 03-02-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Arjy
car looks great, definitely grab some clear sidemarkers asap. what interior are you equipped? i notice you're non-p31 so no suede on the steering wheel, good choice imo!
i agree the suede on the steering wheel would have bugged me overtime... i have the classic red/black interior i'll post pics of the interior in a few being i want to show the changing of my master window switch(still need to switch out the master seat controls as well)
Old 03-02-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mort
Welcome and happy to hear you are liking your C63. The modding has begun!
Yeah i love it more and more everytime i drive it... i think what appeals to me the most is the "wolf in sheeps clothing" aspect...

I will probably be seeking you out for some advice or suggestions... ive been lurking for a few months and you and a select few of others seem to very knowledgeable about these cars...in different areas of them... so look out for me lol... but thanks for the love nonetheless!

can anyone tell me how you can reply to two or more people in the same "reply thread"? ie: when people quote 3 more people in their response to answer them all
Old 03-02-2016, 11:41 AM

2014 C63, 2013 Mini Cooper S
Welcome to the family and congrats on your C63... Looks sharp!
It's tough not to drive this car! Drive safe...

For the chrome bits, I just wrapped them in satin black vinyl... front grill, window trim, drls and rear trim above license plate... turned out great!
For the smoked turn signals you might also want to consider LEDs by azn optics.

good luck!
Old 03-02-2016, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by sriniAMG
Welcome to the family and congrats on your C63... Looks sharp!
It's tough not to drive this car! Drive safe...

For the chrome bits, I just wrapped them in satin black vinyl... front grill, window trim, drls and rear trim above license plate... turned out great!
For the smoked turn signals you might also want to consider LEDs by azn optics.

good luck!
Thanks and you couldnt have said it any better... it is tough!

how long does the satin wrap hold up on those pieces?? you have any pics of your car on here i can see???

im on the site you mentioned.... what are those bulbs labled as??? also i seen his an interior package as well any idea what that looks like?? is it still the that orange glow in the car???(asking because the light under my rear view mirror is out only the driverside) so i need to replace that one bulb only id assume but curious bout the interior package.. or should i be askin him lol?
Old 03-02-2016, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31
can anyone tell me how you can reply to two or more people in the same "reply thread"? ie: when people quote 3 more people in their response to answer them all
Click the "Off" so that it reads "On". Then when you click on Quote, it will add those post's in.

is it still the that orange glow in the car???(asking because the light under my rear view mirror is out only the driverside) so i need to replace that one bulb only id assume but curious bout the interior package.. or should i be askin him lol?
Going off of memory but I think there is only suppose to be one bulb. It is a accent glow (suppose to be dim) it shines directly onto the console/buttons. It matches the ones in the door panels and buttons as well. Also removing the rear view mirror light is a pain in the ***.
Old 03-02-2016, 02:08 PM
SPONSOR/MBworld Guru

Received 211 Likes on 202 Posts
MB W204/W212, BMW E66, Porsche 958, VW MK6 TDI, Maserati Ghibli SQ4

how long does the satin wrap hold up on those pieces?? you have any pics of your car on here i can see???

im on the site you mentioned.... what are those bulbs labled as??? also i seen his an interior package as well any idea what that looks like?? is it still the that orange glow in the car???(asking because the light under my rear view mirror is out only the driverside) so i need to replace that one bulb only id assume but curious bout the interior package.. or should i be askin him lol?
Welcome to MBWorld and grats on your purchase. She looks sexy as hell

If you have questions on lighting, please feel free to PM me or shoot me an email directly at aznoptics@gmail.com
Old 03-02-2016, 02:30 PM

2014 C63, 2013 Mini Cooper S

I just got them wrapped recently. So far they're holding up really well. There are a few pics on this thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...re-chrome.html

As for the LEDs for the side markers, I think I got this:
http://www.aznoptics.com/index.php?m...products_id=95
Old 03-02-2016, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by sriniAMG
I just got them wrapped recently. So far they're holding up really well. There are a few pics on this thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...re-chrome.html

As for the LEDs for the side markers, I think I got this:
http://www.aznoptics.com/index.php?m...products_id=95
Ok im bout to look into it now and order being my side markers are in the mail...nice car by the way! red is my fav color...but very pleased with my color

Originally Posted by INS1GNIA
Click the "Off" so that it reads "On". Then when you click on Quote, it will add those post's in.

Going off of memory but I think there is only suppose to be one bulb. It is a accent glow (suppose to be dim) it shines directly onto the console/buttons. It matches the ones in the door panels and buttons as well. Also removing the rear view mirror light is a pain in the ***.

ohhhhh if there's only supposed to be one lit under the rearview then i should be good.....i noticed only the passenger side one under the rearview was illuminated and was wondering if it was supposed to be like that.....was already dreading changing it.. looked at it like "how the EFF am i gonna change this" lol...
Old 03-02-2016, 04:15 PM

My first mod tehnically!!!

this was an eye sore!! didnt even notice it was peeling during the test drive and purchase..

better view

incase any of you never seen what your door skin looks like... taking the panel off was nerve racking.. but with patience and Lq one can do anything

This piece is the nightmare!!!!! as ive heard if you break it it cost a million from dealer and a pretty penny on ebay( no breaks or cracks here though)

This foam material ****!!! was a pain as well... i didnt remove it at all though or rip.. i have somewhat small hands so i manuvered

There are these 2 tabs on each side of the window switch.. if one does it themselves becareful not to just yank it out.. Use something flat or small and try pushing the tabs from the inside.. the tabs can get caught on the surrounding leather and come loose(had to glue one side back down)

Bought this off a user on here(Jas0ndotcom)... cool dude and expedites things promptly... (needs to get my seat switch off him)

Finished Product!!! even if have to repeat for the seat switch..still felt accomplished doing this
Old 03-02-2016, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by AZN Optics
Welcome to MBWorld and grats on your purchase. She looks sexy as hell

If you have questions on lighting, please feel free to PM me or shoot me an email directly at aznoptics@gmail.com
pm sent
Old 03-02-2016, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31
ohhhhh if there's only supposed to be one lit under the rearview then i should be good.....i noticed only the passenger side one under the rearview was illuminated and was wondering if it was supposed to be like that.....was already dreading changing it.. looked at it like "how the EFF am i gonna change this" lol...
I was the exact same when I first noticed it. Thought it was really weird but then read about it somewhere that it's suppose to be like that.

Great job on the controls though, wasting no time at all .
Old 03-11-2016, 11:41 AM

JBspeed Carbon mirror covers intallation

My Review: Very well made!! and the fit is pretty damn good!! the pics online do them no justice at all.. Seeing them in person and on the car,i just cant stop looking at them..

Taking these off is kind of scary @ first.. One is to busy worrying about breaking somethng. Minus the noises you hear when pullin them off its quite easy. The tricky part for me was getting the indicator lens out the original covers. The middle tab was glued to the lens itself(only front portion of the tab) Id recommend nail polish remover.. THOUGH!!!! if you do go that route have some compound on hand cuz the remover will kinda eat away at the plastic.Leaving fog and spider cracks

Before & After

Inside the covers quite alot of dirt and dust builds up... i cleaned the plastic off with a micorfiber cloth a cute tip and any kinda of cleaner.. i used alcohol

I'll post better pics of the mirrors on the car in a few with a better camera(not crappy cell phone)... just wanted to show what the steps look like..
Old 04-11-2016, 01:01 PM

Update:What Ive Been Up to, Better Pics soon!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: IbowlC63AMG Introduction and Build Thread