C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Help! Wtf is this!?!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 02:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
All I did was post once and you called me a douche...

Also -- please review forum policy. Suicide isn't something to joke about.
I'll take that back my bad the suicide part
Old 03-22-2017, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
Originally Posted by amgone63
Wow !! Bam! Wow that's a completely different purple heart! Thank you! Yes yes I can consider changing it maybe a year or less just so I won't throw my money away and I'll make sure to take more of my time on it than last time since gloss is way easier to work with than matte thanks purple .. now that's a professional response to " how does my work on the wrap looks like "
That's all I wanted and it took 40 post for some one to come through and say what any car enthusiast would say thank you.!
This is what I'm telling you. I am, and can be, a very nice and reasonable person. I voiced myself because you weren't carrying yourself in a manner that you should around here. And it snowballed from there.

On the other hand, I really can become a pain in the *** which you also see.

All I'm asking is you conform a little and ditch the whole "hater" thing like everyone is coming after you. Believe me, if we come at you you'll get it. Like in this thread, I came at you and made it obvious as to what "hate" really does look like.

Just chill out for 5 seconds when you read peoples criticisms next time before going on tirades telling people the advice you asked for sucked.

We will not hate on you here for no reason. And if someone does I'll give them the same treatment as I did here. Trust me, I will. So please, stop worrying like everyone here is out to get you. We really aren't.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:14 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
All I did was post once and you called me a douche...

Also -- please review forum policy. Suicide isn't something to joke about.
N again I'm sorry only saw your post where you said edit I'm sorry this is coming from enthusiasts heart! And believe me I am one this **** just got out of hand I'm new this 40 post are from right now I made this account in 2016 and barely got into it now becouse of that and I started in a bad side sorry I'm asking everyone to forgive a newbe Mercedes owner and car enthusiasts
Old 03-22-2017, 02:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,886 Likes on 1,323 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned

[QUOTE=amgone63;7092027]
Originally Posted by PeterUbers
feel better?[/
Mmm yes
your pre edited post:

Your first sling at everyone calling everyone a douche:
Old 03-22-2017, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
N again I'm sorry only saw your post where you said edit I'm sorry this is coming from enthusiasts heart! And believe me I am one this **** just got out of hand I'm new this 40 post are from right now I made this account in 2016 and barely got into it now becouse of that and I started in a bad side sorry I'm asking everyone to forgive a newbe Mercedes owner and car enthusiasts
You're good dude. Again, just chill out and things will be kosher.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:23 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by PeterUbers
your pre edited post:

Your first sling at everyone calling everyone a douche:
I didn't call everyone a douche just the people being one to me... even purple admitted he could be A PITA so it wasn't just me u guys where just on defense too all the time! All I'm doing is explaining why I did what I did and it seemed like you guys didn't care and just didn't like me becouse of a post i made? That I didn't know I couldn't make? If someone like Purple Heart would say hey don't do that okay instead of trolling me . I wouldn't have you guys against me like that.. Again not making enemies u guys just hate me for some reason
Old 03-22-2017, 02:27 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
This is what I'm telling you. I am, and can be, a very nice and reasonable person. I voiced myself because you weren't carrying yourself in a manner that you should around here. And it snowballed from there.

On the other hand, I really can become a pain in the *** which you also see.

All I'm asking is you conform a little and ditch the whole "hater" thing like everyone is coming after you. Believe me, if we come at you you'll get it. Like in this thread, I came at you and made it obvious as to what "hate" really does look like.

Just chill out for 5 seconds when you read peoples criticisms next time before going on tirades telling people the advice you asked for sucked.

We will not hate on you here for no reason. And if someone does I'll give them the same treatment as I did here. Trust me, I will. So please, stop worrying like everyone here is out to get you. We really aren't.
And I will chill and sorry again..
I mean if the dude would of responded with the same response you gave me or similar none of that would of happened.. common u get what I mean right?
Like when you show me some wheels I don't ask what cars they going on I just say they nice .. or ugly! Either way I judge what the person asked me to judge .. wish I could avoided it but it was too late even saying sorry wouldn't make you guys stop..
Old 03-22-2017, 02:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Again no making enemies u guys just hate me for some reason
Stop, you're doing fine... We don't hate you for no reason. Period. But if you keep playing this card that every criticism that is said in your direction is someone hating you, then eventually people will hate you. Believe me, you haven't been hated on here and you definitely don't want that. Sure, there have been a handful of posts aimed at you to upset you but they are all in response to something rather than the initiating "something." If you can't see that, or eventually understand it, then I won't be able to help you.

When people are abrasive there is usually a reason behind it. When a handful of people are abrasive there is definitely a reason behind it. Many people got behind the fact that you were the one getting upset in various exchanges while at the time saying you were chill and it was everyone else that was upset.

I'm making an effort here to straighten things out and get the ball rolling in the right direction. Please make an effort to do the same.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
And I will chill and sorry again..
I mean if the dude would of responded with the same response you gave me or similar none of that would of happened.. common u get what I mean right?
Like when you show me some wheels I don't ask what cars they going on I just say they nice .. or ugly! Either way I judge what the person asked me to judge .. wish I could avoided it but it was too late even saying sorry wouldn't make you guys stop..
I do get it. But you have to give time for pages to load etc. If you're making a long post, when you get to the end of it do this... Copy your post (so you don't lose it) and then refresh the page. See if there have been any other inputs and if so adjust accordingly. If not, paste and post away. I usually do this, and if a post slips in I'll edit mine. I edit them fast enough so that the forum usually doesn't say whether or not they have even been edited.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:56 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
I do get it. But you have to give time for pages to load etc. If you're making a long post, when you get to the end of it do this... Copy your post (so you don't lose it) and then refresh the page. See if there have been any other inputs and if so adjust accordingly. If not, paste and post away. I usually do this, and if a post slips in I'll edit mine. I edit them fast enough so that the forum usually doesn't say whether or not they have even been edited.
I'll make an effort as well and I do recognize everything thanks for being human dude ! Thanks
Old 03-22-2017, 02:58 PM

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts
2016 Cardinal Red AMG C63 S
PurpleHeart, you a much better man than I to take the time to try to explain anything to him. Even after you took the time to point out exactly how things transpired, he clearly still has NO idea he's done anything wrong, and has everything chalked up to "haterz".
Old 03-22-2017, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
This is amgone63

the crazy cat lady

Old 03-22-2017, 03:14 PM

Are amgone63 and jordanaf the same person?

The following users liked this post:
BLKROKT (03-22-2017)
Old 03-22-2017, 03:26 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by nobbyv
PurpleHeart, you a much better man than I to take the time to try to explain anything to him. Even after you took the time to point out exactly how things transpired, he clearly still has NO idea he's done anything wrong, and has everything chalked up to "haterz".
What are you talking about sir .. your wayyyy out of the story now.. I already said sorry I don't know what you want from me lol a simple post made you really mad .. forget the hating part no one cares about that I don't even know what you talking about that msg wasn't even for you guy .. just the guy I quoted it in.. but I need to take purples advice and just stop replying to dumb comments..
Old 03-22-2017, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Are amgone63 and jordanaf the same person?

Can't be. This guy is trying to fix a car, not crash it head first into the nearest immovable object.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:02 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
Can't be. This guy is trying to fix a car, not crash it head first into the nearest immovable object.
Wow well there is some one worse than me.. my only problem is a say sorry too much now.. this is hard man. Hahaha all I know I'm not doing this again hahaha simple mistakes can end you here man. Lol
Old 03-22-2017, 04:35 PM

What are you talking about sir .. your wayyyy out of the story now.. I already said sorry I don't know what you want from me lol a simple post made you really mad .. forget the hating part no one cares about that I don't even know what you talking about that msg wasn't even for you guy .. just the guy I quoted it in.. but I need to take purples advice and just stop replying to dumb comments..
You're right...that one wasn't for me. The one for me was when you called me a douche bag because I suggested that if you couldn't understand why you might need to repeat a service done at 40k another 50k later, you might be best leaving the care of your car in the hands of a MB Service Adviser.

I did... so people are just keyboard warriors here huh.. Ima have this done already...just for the sake of not being able to delete the post after it being resolved sucks because you still get people like this! Thanks thanks thanks! It's almost already being done why do you still reply!! Read please read! Thank you again!! Plus o wouldn't be here if the ****ing Mercedes benz mechanic knows wtf his talking about because of them that's why I'm here!!!!! They said no more!! And I said why not!?! That's why I'm here clarify and I get douche bags like yourself..
And thanks for the facts! It probably has a tune that made it 487hp and they just stuck the 507 badge on it just for the **** of it but I just what the car supposedly said.
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...id-change.html

But I juyst be haterz yo lol.

Last edited by nobbyv; 03-22-2017 at 04:38 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:37 PM

Wow well there is some one worse than me.. my only problem is a say sorry too much now.. this is hard man. Hahaha all I know I'm not doing this again hahaha simple mistakes can end you here man. Lol
Not really. I assume at this rate it's only a matter of time before you destroy your car. It'll take some time to get to jordanaf's level, but I have confidence you'll get there.
Old 03-22-2017, 04:47 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Not really. I assume at this rate it's only a matter of time before you destroy your car. It'll take some time to get to jordanaf's level, but I have confidence you'll get there.
Why would I destroy my car if this was never about destroying anything? I still know my way around with tools and that wasn't the problem? What are you implying now.
This is what I mean about not liking me for some reason the problem wasn't even about braking my car.Just cuz of a stupid thread I made,that was the problem .. stop attacking me dude what's your problem

Here we go again..
Old 03-22-2017, 04:51 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
You're right...that one wasn't for me. The one for me was when you called me a douche bag because I suggested that if you couldn't understand why you might need to repeat a service done at 40k another 50k later, you might be best leaving the care of your car in the hands of a MB Service Adviser.https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...id-change.html

But I juyst be haterz yo lol.
Why do you ignore where I said that the Mercedes benz mechanic or tech told me that!? That's the reason I'm here? Maybe the Mercedes in my town is wrong?? Do you even read what the heck I'm writing guy? And don't get mad cuz I'm telling you that cuz that's how it's been all this time I'm telling you ! I asked the tech at Mercedes he said I don't need it so who's the one that's wrong? Stop attacking dude that's all I have noticed from you I'm ku dude .. im just replying back and if it hurt you when I said everyone is a douche sorry I hurt your feelings okay stop crying!! Stop it!
Old 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This is what happens when a paranoid delusional schizophrenic somehow acquires both a C63 and internet access.
The following users liked this post:
saint13 (03-22-2017)
Old 03-22-2017, 05:31 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
This is what happens when a paranoid delusional schizophrenic somehow acquires both a C63 and internet access.
Wow I reply and people get butt hurt wow lol good one I think someone else is the delusional hahahaha
Old 03-22-2017, 05:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,576 Likes on 929 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
How's the wrap holding up?
Old 03-22-2017, 05:58 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
How's the wrap holding up?
The door panels and most panels are sticking great and no bubbles under direct sun but my freaking front bumpers isn't doing so good.. might have to be redone .. right this time.. I think I didn't clean the ridges really good and there are bubbles there.. sucks because that's like the face of the car and it's the most messed up part..
Old 03-22-2017, 06:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I actually like the wrap

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help! Wtf is this!?!?