2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...id-change.html

Wut
The following users liked this post:
Adi-Benz (03-22-2017)
Old 03-22-2017, 06:22 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2016 AMG GTS
This guy clearly has aspergers lol...zero social skills and no clue what's going on.

It was pretty entertaining though. Have fun with your car buddy. I wrapped my own car and the front bumper was by far the hardest part. Make sure you use a heat gun to help activate the glue and make it easier to go around curves when you need to stretch it a little bit.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by JPetros2008
This guy clearly has aspergers lol...zero social skills and no clue what's going on.

It was pretty entertaining though. Have fun with your car buddy. I wrapped my own car and the front bumper was by far the hardest part. Make sure you use a heat gun to help activate the glue and make it easier to go around curves when you need to stretch it a little bit.
Haha I don't know who were you talking about on the Aspergers haha but on the wrap yea you know what I'm talking about! It was fun I won't lie but that was till like the second to third panel hahaha the first was all hell! Haha but yes I knew the front bumper would be a pita... would you do it again? After 3-5 years would you replace it or pay for someone to do it?
Old 03-22-2017, 07:18 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2016 AMG GTS
I'm a lot less patient than I used to be 3 years ago. I just got a newer c63 than I had before, but don't think I'd do it again. If I got tired of the paint, I'd just pay someone. Vinyl itself costs $500ish and there's companies out there that'll do it for around $2000 so it'd be worth $1500 to save myself the headache.
Old 03-22-2017, 08:14 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by JPetros2008
I'm a lot less patient than I used to be 3 years ago. I just got a newer c63 than I had before, but don't think I'd do it again. If I got tired of the paint, I'd just pay someone. Vinyl itself costs $500ish and there's companies out there that'll do it for around $2000 so it'd be worth $1500 to save myself the headache.
Yup! That's exactly what I'm doing I got quoted at 1600 and only saved my self 1100 and we'll, learned something in the process but maybe just one more time in 3 years and I'll pay forsure if I have this car still.. it really is a nightmare at some points .. took me 3 days and a half!

Do you mind if I ask you what you upgrade to and how much did you loose or pay in the exchange if you did it that way?
Old 03-23-2017, 07:14 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
I like babes
Old 03-23-2017, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
Originally Posted by hyperion667
I like babes
We know...

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic...-babe-abs.html
Old 03-23-2017, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 225 Likes on 134 Posts
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG
Damn, you didn't have to do him like that. Post of the year!

Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
^First of all, and ONCE AGAIN, before I edited my first post I answered your questions WITHOUT KNOWING IT HAD ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED. Because this community is so great, people sometimes answer things quickly.

Listen, you can sit there and play the victim card and nice guy all you want. The FACT of the matter is you were the FIRST to go after someone at call them a douche. Then, when you get called on it, you crawl into this stance as though you are the victim.

All I did was answer your question and then you called me a douche in return. See below:

At that point in time it was clear that you directed it towards me because I had made a post with your answer and then edited it so there weren't redundancies.

Now to your first post:

Searched everywhere? Really? All I did was plug the characters on the cap into google and boom. Answer. You didn't search everywhere. In fact, you were impatient and search nowhere which is clear as day. Which is interesting, because post #3 claims you found it... on your own? So you didn't search everywhere... or did you...

Post #3 for ref:

Too many beers you say? Nope. See, that statement is so simple but it shines a spotlight on a quality you possess... Not a good one. You are without a shadow of doubt unable to take responsibility for your actions. Here, you blame the beer. So did the guy who was in court this morning for beating the absolute chit out of his wife last night. You're no different than him at your core.

See, typically people have two version of themselves. Their projected self, and their true self. Now, for most normal human beings, those two individuals within overlap in 99% of things that have meaning (traits, values, characteristics, etc.) You, on the other hand, have a gap. In this sense, I feel for you. You're a victim of your own mind and damn it must be hard laying down at night and falling asleep. However, if sleep comes easily to you, then you have crossed from denial into true self deception which is unfortunate.

Now, onto the picture thread so everyone is trackin' and not just off of this thread alone. The first potentially negative feedback you got was this:

There is NOTHING wrong with that post. Not a single thing. And individual simply commented that IN THEIR OPINION the tails and wrap don't look good together after you asked "What you think?"

To which you reply (Yes, partially taken out of context):

Hated you so bad? Where was the hate towards you in their post? How was anything they said directed AT you? Because in every single exchange YOU are in fact the one initiating the attack, or as you would say, being a douche.

Onto your actual first post (minus this image of a c63 I feel bad for):

"But what you think??"

You asked people what they thought about your car right there. You didn't say "What do you think about the wrap? And only the wrap because I would rather not have any input on other aspects of the car, Thank you"

So, when you were met with criticism you went after everyone while once again positioning yourself as the victim as though everyone was hating you. Nobody said a damn thing against you, demand anything, or name call / take jabs until you fired it all up.

Nobody trolled you. You trolled yourself. See below:

A thing for haters? Everything you brought upon yourself was self inflicted. It's almost like you want "hate" thrown your way just so you and your spine made of glass can go cower in the corner and look like the "right" or "correct" person in an argument.

You're basically the guy in a bar who will start chit, get swung on, run away, and then come in at the very end and kick the dude in the nuts after bouncers have him on the ground.

So, with no respect whatsoever, go **** yourself.

You want your hate? You got it.

By the way, your car can actually look good especially to the crowd who likes matte finishes on cars. Albeit "matte" really is a dying breed which you'd surely understand as an enthusiast. Furthermore, it would look better if you took some of the suggestions members made instead of take what they said like you just got violated.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:11 PM

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Slow_c63
Damn, you didn't have to do him like that. Post of the year!
This is a thing of the past now,but I didn't mean to do anyone any way! I wasn't playing any card I simply made a huge mistake and everyone judged me on that.. psshh now I know definitely not happening again I'm new I made the account a year ago and only have 50 post or so which are the ones that I just replied too in all that dilema. I was just trying to say sorry and people wanted to end me. 😵
Old 03-23-2017, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Look what you did Slow, he's talking again. Sigh.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 144 Likes on 110 Posts
2012 c63 AMG, 2011 GLK 350, 2019 GLS 450
This is one of the most worthless threads and I just bumped it again it needs to get deleted
Old 03-23-2017, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
ban