500WHP C63 Edition 507 DYNO'ed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,810 Likes on 1,664 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
Originally Posted by JimGnitecki
You're the dummy here, bb. When you talk rwhp, it does not MATTER what the drivetrain loss is. Infinity never claimed any CRANK hp. he is claiming RWHP.

Stop trying to fool us all to save face. You screwed up.

Jim G
You're ****ing retarded. Good luck.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:33 PM

Received 83 Likes on 49 Posts
2012 Mercedes C63 AMG S
By the way, only ONE calculator exists on the Wallace Racing website that calculates rwhp from quarter mile trap speed. So, it's pretty hard to "use the wrong calculator".

See for yourself at:

http://www.wallaceracing.com/Calculators.htm

Jim G
Old 06-16-2017, 11:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
I think you guys should meet in Temecula.
The following users liked this post:
NotABaller (06-20-2017)
Old 06-16-2017, 11:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No thanks
Old 06-16-2017, 11:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 385 Likes on 258 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Blkrokt and jimG confirmed for macgregor mayweather undercard ... looking forward to it
Old 06-17-2017, 12:06 AM

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by BLKROKT
Weigh your car first sport. I don't know what yours weighs, those were estimates obviously.

Also, what's your drivetrain loss. Is it 18% like ours, more, or less? You're on the C63 forum, I'm not required to know everything about your car here. Again, I used an estimate.

The HP calculators are widely available. Wallace Racing has them. Go figure it out.

put some money up or shut up. if the money is right i'll drive up there, pay for your dinner with my CSP card cause i like points, pump gas before your pretty eyes, make that pass, you pay up and i'll go about my business. LMK

Last edited by Infiniti; 06-17-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old 06-17-2017, 12:48 AM

2012 Mercedes C63 AMG S
Originally Posted by Infiniti
put some money up or shut up. if the money is right i'll drive up there, pay for your dinner with my CSP card cause i like points, pump gas before your pretty eyes, make that pass, you pay up and i'll go about my business. LMK
That's about as confident as you can go. Bet you bb comes up with an excuse to not show up. as we used to say in Texas, "Big hat but no cattle".

Jim G
Old 06-17-2017, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I don't care enough to put money on it. Right. As soon as I do, he goes and strips 300lbs out of it and runs whatever. That sounds like fun. What am I going to do stipulate all sorts of rules about weight, and what gas you can use (you said 93 pump before editing it - not so confident), tires, what mods are on it vs what mods we agreed to etc. Thats not fun for anyone. Just go run it.

I just don't care about your E63. At all. If you ever get it running right and post up a mph that corresponds to your claimed whp and weight, then I'll be the first to congratulate you. If you want to show up to Atco, that's great let me know when and we'll line up. If you want to put money on us head-to-head, whoever is faster, that's cool I'll take that all day. But me betting on a totally unknown quantity that you'll hit a certain mph? You've got to be kidding.

And Rain Man, just stay out of this. You're having a hard enough time figuring out math. Why don't you go look for more invisible underbody scratches to bug your dealer about fixing.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:23 AM

2012 Mercedes C63 AMG S

. . .

And Rain Man, just stay out of this. You're having a hard enough time figuring out math. Why don't you go look for more invisible underbody scratches to bug your dealer about fixing.
I have no trouble with math at all. But you do big time. and you like to deflect with nonsense every time someone shows that you are plain wrong.

You can keep trying to play big smart man, but you're not fooling anyone. You're a rather ignorant bully that wants to run everything you are involved in even though you are wrong more than you are right.

Thanks for confirming your cowardice too. I knew you would find an excuse on infinity's challenge. That's what big mouth fools and liars do when someone calls them on their nonsense.

Jim G
Old 06-17-2017, 01:32 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
I don't care enough to put money on it. Right. As soon as I do, he goes and strips 300lbs out of it and runs whatever. That sounds like fun. What am I going to do stipulate all sorts of rules about weight, and what gas you can use (you said 93 pump before editing it - not so confident), tires, what mods are on it vs what mods we agreed to etc. Thats not fun for anyone. Just go run it.

I just don't care about your E63. At all. If you ever get it running right and post up a mph that corresponds to your claimed whp and weight, then I'll be the first to congratulate you. If you want to show up to Atco, that's great let me know when and we'll line up. If you want to put money on us head-to-head, whoever is faster, that's cool I'll take that all day. But me betting on a totally unknown quantity that you'll hit a certain mph? You've got to be kidding.

i will run my car on regular bfg sport comp 2's or v12s evo 2, 93 pump gas which you can watch me pump before the pass and hang out with me. i will run full interior as i drive this land yacht daily, no rules no funny business, i'll post a better trap than you said and let's put money on it. if you want to put money on us head to head i'll bring my brothers 507 and i'll mop you in mexico, atco, highway, expressway, this or that. you're really good with bench/internet racing, if you're so confident i can't post 120.5 cause that equates the hp i should have, step to the plate bro. do you want me to add a spread to this bet to benefit you?

Last edited by Infiniti; 06-17-2017 at 01:52 AM.
Old 06-17-2017, 01:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 E550 Cabrio
Originally Posted by JimGnitecki
I have no trouble with math at all.

You may be able to crunch numbers, but the concepts are giving you a hella challenge. We just had two pages of you totally missing the point. This exchange is just flat out hilarious, and to think you spun your wheels (pardon the pun) based on this for the next several posts is even funnier:

Last edited by 604 C63; 06-17-2017 at 01:43 AM.
Old 06-17-2017, 02:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you're really good with bench/internet racing
That's funny. Do you pay much attention around here?

I have nothing to prove - I already have plenty of slips posted in the 1/4 mile thread. My car is never going to be quicker in a straight line than it was 2yrs ago as evidenced by my 13.1@124 last week at Island, spinning through 4 gears. My car is setup strictly for road courses now. And I'm just not going to bother changing that for something like this because much of it is simply not reversible. Call me chicken or whatever, I just don't care at all. I've already run the verified times, you can shoot for that all you want with your brothers 507. All the times from me and many others are there for anyone to see. Have at it.

I'm not going to put even a dime on you. If you hit your whp number by the formula above, everyone is happy, we'll have a laugh and as congrats I'll buy your dinner and as many beers as you can drink down the street from Atco at the local bar. If weight as measured at the track and mph, minus 18% drivetrain loss gets you to the magic 500whp mark. Who wouldn't be happy with that.

Even better. You win - you get to shut me up and wave the slip around for all to see.

I win - or lose - whatever, who cares. Day at the track is never a bad day. I eat humble pie, then get my magic tune too.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:19 AM

Received 125 Likes on 107 Posts
2014 Mercedes C63 AMG 507 Edition
This thread has been a good laugh.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:20 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
My car is never going to be quicker in a straight line than it was 2yrs ago as evidenced by my 13.1@124 last week at Island, spinning through 4 gears.

I'm not going to put even a dime on you. If you hit your whp number by the formula above, everyone is happy, we'll have a laugh and as congrats I'll buy your dinner and as many beers as you can drink down the street from Atco at the local bar. If weight as measured at the track and mph, minus 18% drivetrain loss gets you to the magic 500whp mark. Who wouldn't be happy with that.

Even better. You win - you get to shut me up and wave the slip around for all to see.

I win - or lose - whatever, who cares. Day at the track is never a bad day. I eat humble pie, then get my magic tune too.
C'mon man! everyone knows the more you spin at the track the faster the trap will be LOL who are you fooling man? nice glory trap. Its also a known that atco is a fast track

Not to shut you up or anyone for that matter. im just after it and im going to do it! lol i'll still post up when it happens. it would just be more fun to take your money.

why are you still dodging my questions bro?

is it rare for our motors with bolt ons to make 470whp?

how do you explain the increase with each file?

how do you explain i totally flet the difference when i left real st?

for us to get pretty much back on track here since you like to dodge certain things....i read you are an EC customer and by the amount of time you're on here/mods you've done and being an enthusiast wouldn't you want to get the extra HP?

the unicorn magial tune is also available for you also. im not your biggest fan but i hope you can pull out all kinds of HP. forget numbers, if you roll in at 450whp and leave at 465whp you got an increase!

lastly if all you're going to do is hate and dodge stuff when you are wrong or get called out just leave all your negativity out of this thread.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,574 Likes on 927 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
I can trap 120.32mph all day long...
Old 06-17-2017, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 368 Likes on 271 Posts
2005 E55
You still have not posted the full conditions on the Dyno sheet.i can get a unicorn tune also by putting my hand on the temp sensor on the Dyno.

How fing hard is it to post the full disclosure of the runs?
Old 06-17-2017, 10:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C'mon man! everyone knows the more you spin at the track the faster the trap will be LOL who are you fooling man? nice glory trap. Its also a known that atco is a fast track
Well, first of all that is totally false. Spinning does nothing to inflate trap. That's been debunked time and time again. Spinning just means that you have to hit a higher trap for the same ET because, well, you're spinning. The fact is that mph at the end of the track through the beams has no relation to what your tires were doing at the line. It's still 1320', nothing changes. So that's 100% false.
Here's a decent explanation. https://www.w8ji.com/tire_spin_and_mph_myth.htm

Secondly, Atco is only considered a "fast" track because the DA is often close to or under zero (under zero inflates mph). There's nothing magic or different about it such as being downhill, that would make it any faster than any other flat strip of 1320' asphalt. That's why it's an NHRA cornerstone track - because it's fair. My 124mph was at ISLAND as I said, which is not known as particularly magical or "fast", and the DA was positive at 442 so no correction needed. Atco is only considered a "quick" track, because the track prep and surface is so consistently good.

Do you read, ever? I encourage that because I think you could learn a lot about how all this stuff works

I said my car will never be quicker again in a straight line. Glory traps are fun though to gauge power - because of the above. All you guys need to work on your reading comprehension before shooting off.

why are you still dodging my questions bro?
Because they have been answered a hundred different ways and I'm tired of arguing.

]for us to get pretty much back on track here since you like to dodge certain things....i read you are an EC customer and by the amount of time you're on here/mods you've done and being an enthusiast wouldn't you want to get the extra HP?
Sure, who doesn't like more power. But I'm not after glory traps or 1/4 mile times. I'm after consistent, reliable and safe power for road courses. I have a tune that works great, so see no need to change it. I don't need to wring every last hp out of my car and live on the ragged edge. I need the power to be safely there at WOT for hours on end, lap after lap, not just for 11sec at a time, and I like my setup just fine now. More hp is just not what I need at this point, the car has plenty of power to be competitive. It's ok if you don't get that.

the unicorn magial tune is also available for you also. im not your biggest fan but i hope you can pull out all kinds of HP. forget numbers, if you roll in at 450whp and leave at 465whp you got an increase!
I still might. When I'm done traveling like crazy, I'll give Dave a call as I said above. If I can get more safe power through recent advancements, I agree why not.

lastly if all you're going to do is hate and dodge stuff when you are wrong or get called out just leave all your negativity out of this thread.
Haven't dodged anything. Just tell me when you're going to Atco so I can witness your magical beast. It's pretty clear.

Last edited by BLKROKT; 06-17-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:09 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by skratch77
You still have not posted the full conditions on the Dyno sheet.i can get a unicorn tune also by putting my hand on the temp sensor on the Dyno.

How fing hard is it to post the full disclosure of the runs?
when i make it back to the dyno this week i will ask for every detail possible. and c'mon player lets be realistic, why would the owner (who ran the dyno with me) of REAL ST an extremely reputable supra shop do anything to inflate my numbers? he can give a rats *** what my car or any mercedes does.

i have no doubt that i'll trap better than 120 as soon as temps are right and i work out a few things on my car. and when i do that what are you gonna say then?

Last edited by Infiniti; 06-17-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Didn't the person just go to Dyno and it was down? Probably a messed up sensor.

Just ask for the raw files so we can see everything.oh and stop with this corrected trap numbers.you run what you run anyone can Dyno a car in 40d weather and post higher numbers.if you have a true 500 whp car it will easily trap 120 in any weather under 75 out
Old 06-17-2017, 11:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 E550 Cabrio
i have no doubt that i'll trap better than 120 as soon as temps are right and i work out a few things on my car. and when i do that what are you gonna say then?
There's only one way to find out.

This thread is almost a month old and we are no closer to conclusive proof than we were when first posted. Something definitive, in either way, would be welcome.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:32 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Didn't the person just go to Dyno and it was down? Probably a messed up sensor.

Just ask for the raw files so we can see everything.oh and stop with this corrected trap numbers.you run what you run anyone can Dyno a car in 40d weather and post higher numbers.if you have a true 500 whp car it will easily trap 120 in any weather under 75 out
yeah that was the OP.

my dyno was done in 90d weather LOL. any weather under 70 i agree and i'll do it.
Old 06-17-2017, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
yeah that was the OP.

my dyno was done in 90d weather LOL. any weather under 70 i agree and i'll do it.
That's our point your numbers were inflated because of the weather and all we want to know is how much was added.
Old 06-17-2017, 12:43 PM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
That's our point your numbers were inflated because of the weather and all we want to know is how much was added.
pardon me if i'm wrong and i dont want to search. didnt you give the op a hard time saying he dynoed in great weather and that helped? and now your saying my bad weather inflated it? which is it?
Old 06-17-2017, 12:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 385 Likes on 258 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
If you have a correction factor that is set for weather unfavourable for making power but the weather you are testing in is favourable for making power it inflates your numbers it's that simple
What are you claiming is the reason your car makes 20-30 hp more than any other car with your mods ? A tweaked tube won't net another 20-30 on a car that's full bolt ons and already tuned... the users just don't leave that much on the table that's why everyone is having a hard time believing the numbers
Old 06-17-2017, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Unless you correct for atmospheric conditions, you can't possibly even begin to compare dyno results. Nevermind that it's basically folly anyway.

I think he was saying (without searching) that the OP tested in great conditions, and that you tested in poor conditions. Both results need to be corrected to get rid of the atmospheric variables. One was over-corrected (you) and the other was not at all or under-corrected (OP). Inflation seems to be happening on both sides. At least that's the gist of it.

But comparing dyno results is really just utter nonsense. A chassis dyno (engine dynos are obviously highly accurate in an absolute sense) is only reliably good for testing the effect of mods immediately before/after. Too many variables to compare different results on different cars with entirely different setups running on different dynos on different days. It's just total rubbish.

Nobody has doubted that people are picking up power here, it's just the inflated baselines that are being questioned. And that subsequently inflates the max whp numbers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 500WHP C63 Edition 507 DYNO'ed