Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New C63 Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 03:14 PM

Received 71 Likes on 59 Posts
17' C43 Coupe
Beautiful 63, small world but its Shazar from the group chat for Vips BP lmao. Nithin showed me these pictures and i knew i recognized it hahah. I need a ride in that bro. Maybe we setup a run also
Old 06-13-2018, 03:19 PM

Received 97 Likes on 69 Posts
2012 C63 P31 Sedan
Originally Posted by ShazV6
Beautiful 63, small world but its Shazar from the group chat for Vips BP lmao. Nithin showed me these pictures and i knew i recognized it hahah. I need a ride in that bro. Maybe we setup a run also
LOL, that's crazy! No dig races for me though!
You in LI?
Old 06-13-2018, 04:04 PM

Received 71 Likes on 59 Posts
17' C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by BalanBro
LOL, that's crazy! No dig races for me though!
You in LI?
Lmfaoo roll runs are fine with me! And yea bro, borderline long island. Literally a few blocks from Floral Park. Just realized you're on EC V7 haha you will mop me up lmfao. Im tuned also but this will be fun.

Last edited by ShazV6; 06-13-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 05:47 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
W204 C63 AMG
Awesome car and a great color choice!!

Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

CONNECT WITH US
www.Weistec.com
Sales@Weistec.com

Instagram

Facebook
The following users liked this post:
BalanBro (06-14-2018)
Old 06-14-2018, 02:02 PM

Received 97 Likes on 69 Posts
2012 C63 P31 Sedan
New Shoes: Vertini RF 1.2 in Brushed Silver

Took some time to wipe them down with Isopropyl Alcohol and coat them with McKee's 37 Wheel Coating all over (ceramic coating),

Did a deep clean and ceramic coating on all calipers as well. I did run into a snag on the rear though. The offset was +45, which was pushing it. However, the back of the spoke was just making contact with the caliper. The seller sent my 3mm spacers to try, making my effective offset +42. I'm not too happy about this, but I will be watching over the next few days to see if there's any rubbing. I'll have to return these if that's the case. So far, I haven't noticed any problems with the 265 tires installed. It might work out since I have no plans to lower the car.

The 19x9.5 +42mm offset does look good though. The tire does just tuck in under the fender, but I'm not sure how much space is available when under compression.

Fronts fit as is. They are 19x8.5 +40mm. It is quite close to the caliper, probably about 2-3mm, but it should be enough. If I end up keeping these, I may run a 3mm spacer just for a little "insurance".
FYI, it appears that the 3mm spacer leaves just enough of the hub exposed to mate with the bore of these wheels. It was cutting it very close due to the lead-in chamfer on the wheel bore. I don't think anything larger would work without going to a 10mm hub-centric spacer.

That's all for now!

Last edited by BalanBro; 06-14-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG PP Station
awesome wheels 👍👍😁😁
Old 06-14-2018, 11:07 PM

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
2013 P31 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by jabba827
Hi there. How easy is the install on the side markers? What all is involved?

The removal of the side markers was very easy. The install took a little longer cause you have to snap the two pieces of the side marker back into the bumper (reflector side on the outside, side marker casing on the inside). Best way to explain this process is through NJBNZ's quote on this DIY: https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...e-markers.html

Originally Posted by NJBNZ
You have to do it from inside the bumper. First you have to open up the wheel well. The black plastic part of the wheel well is held on with black plastic rivets. These are 2-piece. First use something flat (I used a flat screwdriver) to remove the center/round piece of the rivet. Once the middle is out you can easily take out the rest. I believe there are 3 rivets that need to come out. Once you remove them you can pull back the black plastic and you'll see the inside of the side marker lights. Twist out the bulb and pop out the original side marker. Once the original side marker is out you can install the clear one...you'll have to make sure it clips into the bracket or else it won't hold. Once it's secure just put the bulb back through and twist to lock.