C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe in Selenite Grey (PICS)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 08:43 PM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
BMW X5
Originally Posted by Trim105
Agree with you on the magno paint.

I tested a C300 coupe, from that, I can say that from the front seats it feels pretty much the same. The rear space however, is another matter entirely. Feel sorry for anyone that has to sit in the back of my C63 coupe unless they're of challenged growth
So how do you think a kids booster seat will go in that backseat?

Do the entire front seats flip up and forward when you access the backseat? Or just the standard way where the seat slides forward? I thought I remembered seeing a video from one of the car shows where the whole seat seem to lift up and forward for easier access.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:05 AM

Received 70 Likes on 55 Posts
C63S Coupe/Range Rover Vogue SE
Originally Posted by RHRAUS
So how do you think a kids booster seat will go in that backseat?

Do the entire front seats flip up and forward when you access the backseat? Or just the standard way where the seat slides forward? I thought I remembered seeing a video from one of the car shows where the whole seat seem to lift up and forward for easier access.
A booster seat would fit fine, its not extremely tight but if you're around the 6ft mark or just below then it will be uncomfortable.

the seats don't lift up, only tilt then slide forward automatically.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:04 AM
AHI

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts
AMG GTR
That cabriolet IS gorgeous!
Old 04-12-2016, 05:28 AM

BMW X5
This ones for you Sanch.

Looks like Trim105 is probably going to be the first to take delivery going by this

View this post on Instagram
Old 04-12-2016, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s
This ones for you Sanch.

Looks like Trim105 is probably going to be the first to take delivery going by this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEF84tMuk4l/
So stealth... I opted for the titanium wheels this time around, just to make it pop out more. I'm loving the wider stance and those arches.

I think the first dealer demo arrives end of the month if I'm not mistaken. So keen to check it out!

Thanks for sharing RHRAUS
Old 04-12-2016, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 369 Likes on 263 Posts
2017 Porsche 911 C4
A few more Selenite Grey shots

Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe in Selenite Grey (PICS)-iixexvg.jpg
Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe in Selenite Grey (PICS)-mqrm3nl.jpg

And this one just for fun. Not Selenite Grey, but just look at those rear fender flares!

Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe in Selenite Grey (PICS)-qcolabo.jpg
Old 04-13-2016, 04:59 AM
AV1
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts
C204 C250-CDI
That one's in matte irridium ^^^ nice pics of the selenite as always

Those bulging flares definitely need protection from road debris, I'm planning on getting the whole vehicle covered in one the leading gloss clear wraps
Old 04-13-2016, 10:17 AM

This ones for you Sanch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEF84tMuk4l/
I believe I'm second in the UK delivery queue behind 'kclman' but fingers crossed! 2 months to go now. The wait has felt so long, admittedly I'm not as excited as I was but still can't wait to finally get behind the wheel of this beast Might ask for another test drive of the saloon to alleviate the stress!
Old 04-13-2016, 10:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
Need pics of Brilliant Blue with the Y spoke wheels.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=-
Need pics of Brilliant Blue with the Y spoke wheels.
Ask and you shall receive Not a fan of blue cars usually but this is something else, jaw dropping beauty!

Last edited by Trim105; 04-13-2016 at 11:45 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Trim105:
-=Hot|Ice=- (04-13-2016), Uhlenhaut (04-13-2016)
Old 04-13-2016, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars.
Yup, Brilliant Blue is my color with the Y spoke wheels. May go Titanium instead of black. The edge not being black kind of annoys me. I know I'm getting the Carbon Fiber Packages.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:47 AM

Yup, Brilliant Blue is my color with the Y spoke wheels. May go Titanium instead of black. The edge not being black kind of annoys me.
I think it looks better with the black rims (just my opinion though). You could get the rim flange blacked out if it bothers you.
Old 04-13-2016, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars.
I think it looks better with the black rims (just my opinion though). You could get the rim flange blacked out if it bothers you.
I wonder if they'll do that at the factory. The black wheels do look better, but the flange not being black really annoys the heck out of me. That's the only reason I would go with the Titanium look.
Old 04-13-2016, 12:09 PM

I wonder if they'll do that at the factory. The black wheels do look better, but the flange not being black really annoys the heck out of me. That's the only reason I would go with the Titanium look.
Never hurts to ask but you'll probably have to get it done aftermarket

I know what you mean, not a big fan of the silver flange, detracts from the main colour of the rim, but not a dealbreaker by any means! Although I swear in Germany you can order an all black rim, no silver flange but not entirely sure...
Old 04-13-2016, 02:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
bmw m3
r
I believe I'm second in the UK delivery queue behind 'kclman' but fingers crossed! 2 months to go now. The wait has felt so long, admittedly I'm not as excited as I was but still can't wait to finally get behind the wheel of this beast Might ask for another test drive of the saloon to alleviate the stress!
We'll have to see if my dealership can fulfil their promise, it's been so long that until I'm sitting in it and hitting the ignition button I'm not going to believe it.

I really have had to forget about it for the moment as I was excited for an April delivery.

Fingers crossed for both of us.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by kclman
r

We'll have to see if my dealership can fulfil their promise, it's been so long that until I'm sitting in it and hitting the ignition button I'm not going to believe it.

I really have had to forget about it for the moment as I was excited for an April delivery.

Fingers crossed for both of us.
We can only live and hope!

I feel you on that, I'll believe my dealership when I walk in and see the car for myself and I've also had to put it at the back of my mind for now.

Apparently we should be getting showroom demonstrators next month so something to look forward to if it's true.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
bmw m3
We can only live and hope!

I feel you on that, I'll believe my dealership when I walk in and see the car for myself and I've also had to put it at the back of my mind for now.

Apparently we should be getting showroom demonstrators next month so something to look forward to if it's true.
I heard the same thing, apparently my dealership were trying to sneak my order in with the demonstrators but as i haven't heard anything I presume they didn't manage it.

At least by the time our cars are ready we'll have the weather to enjoy it.

We should have a meet to put the two selenite cars next to each other. I need to do the break in miles quickly as i plan on bringing it over to Germany and the Nurburg ring this summer.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:36 PM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
A45 AMG
Originally Posted by Quarks
I am probably saying what majority of you have said.
The coupe looks absolutely amazing - the muscular stance is outstanding; so much more so than the sedan, making this coupe wickedly appealing.
Being a W204 sedan fan, I was disappointed in the less aggressive look on the W205 sedan. But this coupe absolutely took my breath away.

Seriously considering purchasing this in selenite grey when it arrives on my shore. I was looking at AMG GT - for some reason, I am battling between the two at this stage. What an odd crossroad to arrive at.

Bro U should get it!
Old 04-13-2016, 02:49 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
S550
I'm pretty sure we can delete them ourselves. I originally thought they were housings for the LEDs that shine on the license plate but after checking out a GT S that turns out not to be the case. I just hope the surface beneath them is painted.

Originally Posted by AlexZTuned
I'm guessing they're for US pedestrian safety laws. The ones they put on the AMG GT are much worse than the ones on the Coupe -- on the GT, they protrude much farther out!

It would be great if we can delete them ourselves.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by kclman
I heard the same thing, apparently my dealership were trying to sneak my order in with the demonstrators but as i haven't heard anything I presume they didn't manage it.

At least by the time our cars are ready we'll have the weather to enjoy it.

We should have a meet to put the two selenite cars next to each other. I need to do the break in miles quickly as i plan on bringing it over to Germany and the Nurburg ring this summer.
Ah that's a shame, would've been great if they'd have pulled that off. True, the one silver lining is that it'll be summer, nice dry roads to play with!

That would be great to get a picture, get a 'selenite crew' meet up going
Old 04-13-2016, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
They've really done a great job with the 'brilliant blue'. It compliments the car and its curves/ lines perfectly.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-14-2016, 10:25 AM

BMW X5
This clip definitely reinforces the fact the magno with the yellow stripe just doesn't work on this car for me.

I think it looked somewhat better when siting on display in the car shows, but out on the road it just looks wrong IMO.

Old 04-14-2016, 11:01 AM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
C63BS
This clip definitely reinforces the fact the magno with the yellow stripe just doesn't work on this car for me.

I think it looked somewhat better when siting on display in the car shows, but out on the road it just looks wrong IMO.

HOT! Mercedes-AMG C 63S Coupé Edition 1 (2016) C205 on the road - auf der Straße - YouTube
It's truly horrendous. And for the price of the car I don't think they will sell many at all since the look is geared to the average Honda fan.

There is a beatiful magno silver with black stripe that is much beyter floating around car shows but for some bizarre reason mb usa will only sell the ed1 here in that aweful combo
Old 04-14-2016, 05:59 PM

HOT! Mercedes-AMG C 63S Coupé Edition 1 (2016) C205 on the road - auf der Straße - YouTube
I've said it before too many times and I'll say it again. The Edition 1 Motorsport Package is a crime against humanity and should be stopped at all costs...
Old 04-14-2016, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG C63s
I've said it before too many times and I'll say it again. The Edition 1 Motorsport Package is a crime against humanity and should be stopped at all costs...
+1 They should've kept the same options as the sedan...

This yellow makes the car look cheap IMO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mercedes-AMG C63S Coupe in Selenite Grey (PICS)