Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yesterday sucked too! Ford meets AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2017 | 01:07 PM

E-Class
Originally Posted by Hoop
That first sentence was really hard to understand...were you saying that you would pull people over and then find a cause.

Yes, I'm curious..what was your exact leo occupation.
Do you not understand probable cause? The tint on the tail light IS probable cause, which leads to anything and everything else (if that) after the stop has been legally initialed. Again, officer's discretion. If I were to come upon this scene, I wouldn't think to cite the driver for tint based on the heavy evidence provided. The tint is not the cause of the accident, enough said. Now, I wouldn't know if my supervisor would show up and say hey write him a ticket. Every officer's has their own perception and decision on the situation. I have made mine and decided, this guy's AMG will never be the same and the best I could do for him is not slap him with any possible violation and tell him how ugly his vossens and he should have gotten the CV7. (sarcasm Vectored).

You do not need to know my exact duties to explain this accident, I have been around long enough to do many rotations which I thoroughly enjoyed except the cage. Want to know more? Go to your nearest police department and ask for a ride-along.
The following 2 users liked this post by sakodik:
Mr. J (07-13-2017), Star4life (08-23-2017)
Old 07-13-2017 | 02:57 PM

2017 C63s Cabriolet
Originally Posted by sakodik
Do you not understand probable cause? The tint on the tail light IS probable cause, which leads to anything and everything else (if that) after the stop has been legally initialed. Again, officer's discretion. If I were to come upon this scene, I wouldn't think to cite the driver for tint based on the heavy evidence provided. The tint is not the cause of the accident, enough said. Now, I wouldn't know if my supervisor would show up and say hey write him a ticket. Every officer's has their own perception and decision on the situation. I have made mine and decided, this guy's AMG will never be the same and the best I could do for him is not slap him with any possible violation and tell him how ugly his vossens and he should have gotten the CV7. (sarcasm Vectored).

You do not need to know my exact duties to explain this accident, I have been around long enough to do many rotations which I thoroughly enjoyed except the cage. Want to know more? Go to your nearest police department and ask for a ride-along.
I'm guessing from the fact that you avoided my questions and speak like you do, and also drive a Hummer H1....

You gotta be a Fed!
Old 07-13-2017 | 03:18 PM

2017 C63s Cabriolet
Originally Posted by Vectored Lines
Hey Poop - glad to see you made it back. Thought maybe you got flushed. (not even sure why I'm even wasting my time replying to you) lol... any who - when all the dust settled and I made sure the "poor women who hit me" and her daughter were ok and did not need medical attention - I called her a "f*ck*ng dumb@ss" for crashing into me! ... you know what her reply was?? ... "I deserve that" ... if that doesn't tell you she wasn't paying attention then I don't know what would - maybe admitting she was texting? What difference would it make? She already admitted fault. Didn't say BOO about not seeing any brake lights!! Upon impact - the lights went into flashing mode - rear ones where flashing BRIGHT red! ... and ALL could see there was no issue. Wasn't an issue then and it's not now...(well except for you).

Sometimes you have to flush twice for those really big nasty ones...

Says you!!

I quit believing in your honesty when you posted this "I tested mine and visibility was well over half a mile in broad daylight"

Hey, so is that a big fat NO on seeing more of the video.

Last edited by Hoop; 07-13-2017 at 03:26 PM. Reason: used wrong word
Old 07-13-2017 | 03:24 PM

2017 C63s Cabriolet
Originally Posted by Mr. J
You're an ***. Go away now please.
You felt compelled for some reason to chime into this...

You gotta do better then that!!
Old 07-13-2017 | 03:28 PM

C63S Sedan
Not trying to make this a high-school drama thread. Hoop, he clearly isn't interested by your insight into the topic. Can't you just leave it?

This is a forum for AMG enthusiasts, not to bicker.
The following 3 users liked this post by digitalnav:
Iwest (07-13-2017), sakodik (07-13-2017), SoCalRick (07-13-2017)
Old 07-13-2017 | 07:52 PM

2017 C63s Cabriolet
Originally Posted by digitalnav
Not trying to make this a high-school drama thread. Hoop, he clearly isn't interested by your insight into the topic. Can't you just leave it?

This is a forum for AMG enthusiasts, not to bicker.
Yes digital, I will strongly consider it because you addressed me in a nice civil manner...and I'm getting bored.

Lets see how many insults and profanity are thrown at me this time, and then I'll decide.
Old 07-13-2017 | 10:36 PM

C63s coupe
Originally Posted by Hoop
Yes digital, I will strongly consider it because you addressed me in a nice civil manner...and I'm getting bored.

Lets see how many insults and profanity are thrown at me this time, and then I'll decide.
Hey Hoop - my apologies for everything. It was all sh*ts and giggles. I still love you Bro