Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2019 C63S Deliveries

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 01:02 PM

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
2019 C63S Selenite Grey, 2018 911 Turbo, Guards Red
Can I ask why you are going for the k40? Is it just because it's hidden? I don't see them listed as highly rated. Maybe I'm just missing some of the latest reviews.
Old 04-26-2019, 06:49 PM

Received 89 Likes on 63 Posts
2019 c63s coupe, 2008 s63 sedan, 2007 335i coupe
Originally Posted by Sullicc4
Can I ask why you are going for the k40? Is it just because it's hidden? I don't see them listed as highly rated. Maybe I'm just missing some of the latest reviews.
They came out with smaller units.. I much prefer the built in look and have them on all my cars.. I never have any issue and have plenty of warning.. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in over 20 years and only 1 on my record and i drive like i stole it 90% of the time.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:12 PM

Just got the call from the dealer on the deal with both cf packages and Aero and how my car came in with gloss black aero side inserts and they are supposed to be carbon fiber aero style side inserts.. Mercedes authorized my dealer to order the parts and install them on my car. My sales manager wasn't happy and said the AMG tech told him my car was misbuilt. But all happy now that they are getting me the CF inserts in aero style!! So I'll probably have some gloss black ones for sale shortly.

Last edited by purplewidow; 04-26-2019 at 07:15 PM.
The following users liked this post:
atombomb33 (04-27-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,845 Likes on 2,570 Posts
2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by purplewidow
Just got the call from the dealer on the deal with both cf packages and Aero and how my car came in with gloss black aero side inserts and they are supposed to be carbon fiber aero style side inserts.. Mercedes authorized my dealer to order the parts and install them on my car. My sales manager wasn't happy and said the AMG tech told him my car was misbuilt. But all happy now that they are getting me the CF inserts in aero style!! So I'll probably have some gloss black ones for sale shortly.
That's interesting and promising. Hope they don't just order the non Aero CF blades. If you get the part #s can you post them? Seems like there is a disconnect somewhere, though. I'll find out in a week if mine are gloss black or CF.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by superswiss
That's interesting and promising. Hope they don't just order the non Aero CF blades. If you get the part #s can you post them? Seems like there is a disconnect somewhere, though. I'll find out in a week if mine are gloss black or CF.
they said it’s supposed to be aero design in carbon fiber
superswiss (04-26-2019)
Old 04-26-2019, 11:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
they said it’s supposed to be aero design in carbon fiber
That's encouraging. When was yours built again?
Old 04-26-2019, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by superswiss
That's encouraging. When was yours built again?
feb 11th
Old 04-26-2019, 11:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
feb 11th
That's a week earlier than mine. Stay tuned....
Old 04-27-2019, 01:50 AM

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
2019 C63S coupe
mine is still somewhere in the Atlantic. will confirm if the side blades are CF or not. Full CF pkgs
Old 04-27-2019, 05:16 AM

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
C63S AMG
Originally Posted by Vader C63S
mine is still somewhere in the Atlantic. will confirm if the side blades are CF or not. Full CF pkgs
They are not
Old 04-27-2019, 01:12 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
lincoln
Took delivery 12/13/18. Late to posting pics.

atombomb33 (04-27-2019)
Old 04-27-2019, 06:53 PM
Xec

Received 117 Likes on 89 Posts
IG: @amg.svr
Originally Posted by cleanfreak
Took delivery 12/13/18. Late to posting pics.
Nice floor mats, where did you buy those?
Old 04-27-2019, 11:27 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
lincoln
Originally Posted by Xec
Nice floor mats, where did you buy those?
Thanks!
https://floormats.dreamcarz1.org/
Old 04-30-2019, 02:08 AM

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
2019 C63S coupe
My car has arrived at the Halifax port. soon!
Mode Carbon (04-30-2019)
Old 04-30-2019, 03:41 AM

Received 130 Likes on 116 Posts
2019C63S coupe
Originally Posted by Vader C63S
My car has arrived at the Halifax port. soon!
Happy for you.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2016 C450

Picked up mine earlier today
The following 2 users liked this post by DmtR:
mrguitar (05-01-2019), Uga Uga (05-01-2019)
Old 05-01-2019, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Took delivery on Monday. First impression is that the C63 feels a lot heavier than the C43 and not as nimble.. But anyway what a machine!
Euro Deliver is a must for any car enthusiast, visit to AMG was great!

The following 2 users liked this post by NYCSoiL:
Beast (05-02-2019), Uga Uga (05-01-2019)
Old 05-01-2019, 02:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by NYCSoiL
Took delivery on Monday. First impression is that the C63 feels a lot heavier than the C43 and not as nimble.. But anyway what a machine!
Euro Deliver is a must for any car enthusiast, visit to AMG was great!
Nice! 6 days and counting for me and I will be right there. Keep in mind that the C63S has dynamic engine mounts. I'm assuming you are driving it in comfort at the moment, so the engine is more sluggish in following where you point the car and the weight will be felt more, but it isolates the cabin more from the vibration of the engine. Put it in S+ or Race and that engine gets coupled more tightly to the chassis so the weight moves instantly with the changing direction of the car. Not to mention that the steering, differential, torque vectoring and the suspension will change to make the car much nimbler.

Last edited by superswiss; 05-01-2019 at 02:32 AM.
NYCSoiL (05-01-2019)
Old 05-01-2019, 09:16 AM

Paid for the car yesterday but didn’t take it home because I gotta get it to the detailer and that’s only a mile or two away from the dealer. It was tainting like a damn monsoon here yesterday too. Didn’t wanna drive it all the way home then back to the detailer. Some of the roads are closed because we have had soo much rain here in Chicago. Hopefully the detail can get done in a few days and I can pick it up Friday.

In regards to the Aero PKG with the 2 carbon fiber packages and the side inserts coming in black. Mercedes authorized them to get me the carbon fiber ones.. now they can’t find a part number yet for the CF ones in the aero design and they are coming on the 2020 when you combine all 3 packages..So the dealer is gonna get me a credit instead and I can order those carbon fiber side inserts in the aero design as soon as they come out at dealer cost. My dealer and an AMG tech were seriously VERY upset they didn’t come in the aero design in carbon fiber as they should have. The AMG tech literally said these cars were misbuilt. The aero with the cf pkgs should have made those side inserts carbon fiber in the aero design. This is why in the 2020 dealer order guide they have a disclaimer saying this as there was a lot of confusion with everyone at Mercedes as to what happened with that combo on the 2019. So I guess the plan was for these to come in the aero design in carbon fiber for 2019 but someone dropped the ball. At least Mercedes is making it right even though it might be a little bit before the cf inserts are made in the aero design.

Other than that and the the fact that all I have done is seen the exterior, sat in it, revved it to 3500 once.. today at least I’ll get to drive it a little bit on the way to the detailer..

I inspected this car like crazy yesterday. I couldn’t find a swirl mark or any imperfections in the carbon fiber both inside and out. I even brought my sun gun which mimics sunlight to see paint imperfections..All the body panels are flawless. No panel gaps to be found and build quality is outstanding. I am an ocd detailer at heart too. Just can’t detail as much because of bad back problems.

I’ll follow up when I get some driving in.
The following 2 users liked this post by purplewidow:
mrguitar (05-01-2019), superswiss (05-01-2019)
Old 05-01-2019, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Paid for the car yesterday but didn’t take it home because I gotta get it to the detailer and that’s only a mile or two away from the dealer. It was tainting like a damn monsoon here yesterday too. Didn’t wanna drive it all the way home then back to the detailer. Some of the roads are closed because we have had soo much rain here in Chicago. Hopefully the detail can get done in a few days and I can pick it up Friday.

In regards to the Aero PKG with the 2 carbon fiber packages and the side inserts coming in black. Mercedes authorized them to get me the carbon fiber ones.. now they can’t find a part number yet for the CF ones in the aero design and they are coming on the 2020 when you combine all 3 packages..So the dealer is gonna get me a credit instead and I can order those carbon fiber side inserts in the aero design as soon as they come out at dealer cost. My dealer and an AMG tech were seriously VERY upset they didn’t come in the aero design in carbon fiber as they should have. The AMG tech literally said these cars were misbuilt. The aero with the cf pkgs should have made those side inserts carbon fiber in the aero design. This is why in the 2020 dealer order guide they have a disclaimer saying this as there was a lot of confusion with everyone at Mercedes as to what happened with that combo on the 2019. So I guess the plan was for these to come in the aero design in carbon fiber for 2019 but someone dropped the ball. At least Mercedes is making it right even though it might be a little bit before the cf inserts are made in the aero design.

Other than that and the the fact that all I have done is seen the exterior, sat in it, revved it to 3500 once.. today at least I’ll get to drive it a little bit on the way to the detailer..

I inspected this car like crazy yesterday. I couldn’t find a swirl mark or any imperfections in the carbon fiber both inside and out. I even brought my sun gun which mimics sunlight to see paint imperfections..All the body panels are flawless. No panel gaps to be found and build quality is outstanding. I am an ocd detailer at heart too. Just can’t detail as much because of bad back problems.

I’ll follow up when I get some driving in.
I guess I'm gonna have to push my dealer for a credit, too, once the car arrives in the USA, or maybe by then the 2020 parts will be available. I'll find out what the Germans have to say on Monday about this whole thing.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:33 AM

First impressions after the first drive:

Talk about an insane car. I drove it yesterday for the first time. The transmission is soo much smoother than the old 7 speed. It rifles through gears and isn’t jerky at all. Hearing people complain about how harsh the ride is 100% LAUGHABLE!!! My e92 335 drives much more harsh than this car and it is stock besides a tune. I also have an s63 with the 6.2 lt v8 and this car shifts way way way smoother than that car.

The car in it’s maiden voyage brought insane joy and an overwhelming sensation of amazement. It blasted through my expectations which were INSANELY high. I can’t wait to get it back from the detailer this Friday or Saturday.

Another thing I would like to mention is the carbon fiber looks absolutely incredible inside and out. I drove the car by request through the bmw service at the same dealership because I take my 335 there for service and I am close with a lot of people that work there.. They all said forget BMW this thing is next level. All the service guys and techs eyes were wide open in awe. Over the last 20 years I never saw them in shock like that over a car. They couldn’t believe how amazing the new c63s coupe is looks wise and they were amazed at the sound and how much better the carbon fiber is on the merc than on bmw’s.. They LOVED all the carbon fiber. None of them could find issues with panel gaps or imperfections on the cars panels or the carbon fiber same with the detailer.

Build quality is amazing and driving it over bumps I heard zero rattles or squeaks or chirps. Same with the brakes they had no squeal whatsoever.

Seriously you guys and gals are gonna be amazed when you get this car. What an improvement inside and out looks wise and the transmission and suspension over the pre facelift.

Cant wait to share more when I get it back!!! Get hyped people because this car is absolutely incredible!!!
The following 5 users liked this post by purplewidow:
AV1 (05-04-2019), japamg (05-02-2019), mrguitar (05-02-2019), superswiss (05-02-2019), Uga Uga (05-03-2019)
Old 05-02-2019, 11:36 AM

Received 86 Likes on 57 Posts
c63s

Talk about an insane car. I drove it yesterday for the first time. The transmission is soo much smoother than the old 7 speed. It rifles through gears and isn’t jerky at all. Hearing people complain about how harsh the ride is 100% LAUGHABLE!!! My e92 335 drives much more harsh than this car and it is stock besides a tune. I also have an s63 with the 6.2 lt v8 and this car shifts way way way smoother than that car.

The car in it’s maiden voyage brought insane joy and an overwhelming sensation of amazement. It blasted through my expectations which were INSANELY high. I can’t wait to get it back from the detailer this Friday or Saturday.

Another thing I would like to mention is the carbon fiber looks absolutely incredible inside and out. I drove the car by request through the bmw service at the same dealership because I take my 335 there for service and I am close with a lot of people that work there.. They all said forget BMW this thing is next level. All the service guys and techs eyes were wide open in awe. Over the last 20 years I never saw them in shock like that over a car. They couldn’t believe how amazing the new c63s coupe is looks wise and they were amazed at the sound and how much better the carbon fiber is on the merc than on bmw’s.. They LOVED all the carbon fiber. None of them could find issues with panel gaps or imperfections on the cars panels or the carbon fiber same with the detailer.

Build quality is amazing and driving it over bumps I heard zero rattles or squeaks or chirps. Same with the brakes they had no squeal whatsoever.

Seriously you guys and gals are gonna be amazed when you get this car. What an improvement inside and out looks wise and the transmission and suspension over the pre facelift.

Cant wait to share more when I get it back!!! Get hyped people because this car is absolutely incredible!!!
I hate you. This post makes my wait all the more unbearable. Thanks. Just thanks, for ruining my day.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:37 AM

Received 146 Likes on 118 Posts
C63s

I am afraid rattles are a matter of time...and jerky transmission is something almost recognized by AMG 🙈. I wish I could talk otherwise

Apart from that car is indeed amazing, but personally would expect this car was perfectly tuned from factory....
Old 05-02-2019, 11:38 AM

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
2019 C63S Selenite Grey, 2018 911 Turbo, Guards Red
How awesome. Can’t wait for mine to get here. Still waiting for a boat, and my dealership is supposed to get me an update tomorrow. Please keep giving us your feedback.

Congrats.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by japamg
I am afraid rattles are a matter of time...and jerky transmission is something almost recognized by AMG 🙈. I wish I could talk otherwise

Apart from that car is indeed amazing, but personally would expect this car was perfectly tuned from factory....
the transmission is definitely not jerky in comfort mode.. it’s incredibly smooth especially for how much torque the car has. My s63 is way way more jerky. The 2018 I drove was way more jerky too with the 7 speed. This thing just rifles through gears with ease. Compared with other 500 hp+ cars I have driven this transmission is much smoother in handling the power than any other I have driven. I drive cars in manual mode 99.9999% of the time too.

What cars are you comparing this too that it makes you think the 9 speed is jerky? I haven’t heard any published reviews or amg hint at that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 2019 C63S Deliveries