C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

722.9 TCU Tuning - US Tour - Coming very soon to a city near YOU :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2020 | 09:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by AlexZTuned
To be quite honest, I haven't been particularly thrilled with how W205 AMG aftermarket support has been up until recently. The cost for "break throughs" (when in actuality, it's existed for years in the EU, someone just paid to obtain it) and the hoops you need to jump through to get these cars where they need to be to translate dyno numbers to power on the road is expensive and frankly, inconvenient.

APR just ran consistent 9.9's in a base 991.2 Carrera T with hybrid turbos and a stock fuel system - had a fantastic dialed in tune running on E85 and includes PDK optimized software with all their 3.0L ECU upgrades for the 991.2 because it's essential in order for the car to perform well with the increased torque being demanded from the dual clutch. If the W205 sucks, it's because of the trans tq limits. I'm already paying 2500-3k for an ECU tune - I don't see why a TCU tune shouldn't be bundled and included so that the ECU tune actually performs well! Add in the fact that no one wants to invest the time/money making this game changer TCU tune into consumer friendly solution is the exact reason why I'm getting turned off this platform and AMG in particular. We are essentially paying prices that exceed high end Porsche tuning.

First of all where are you getting ripped of for 2500-3k for an ECU tune? LOL I literally told you $3K for your ECU/TCU tunes did I not? Are we taking crazy pills? You also live in Austin, and I already offered to pick-up/deliver your car

Second - my favorite thing you have said so far is that "it's not EC's product". This is 100% correct, we are merely providing it en masse to the US market. We don't set the policy for the equipment, or the price. There are people who will do what it takes to go fast, and those that just wanna complain about a few hundred dollars. Development costs money, and that money has to be recouped, and then a profit must be made for any company to survive. The BMW tuning market is easily 5x, (probably easily even more than that) what the Merc market is. Not to mention there are many dozens of tuners for BMWs. How about Honda tunes, or Dodge 392 tunes? Why aren't Mercedes tunes as cheap as those? There are 1,232,785,643,034 Mopar tuners in TX - lol and just as many cars. Get my point? Not so many Mercedes tuners, or Mercedes cars to be tuned. It's not like anyone over here is like sitting on a pile of cash, playin' with our gold chains and shopping for more bill counters because the money is pouring in so fast.... The cost is fair and reasonable as we get people single day willing to pay it and are overjoyed with the results. What would you say to them? Can y'all not just concede that you are not willing to spend the money and move on? It goes without saying that as time passes - the cars get cheaper, new models come out, development investment has been accounted for and the price will reflect that.

If I had not JUST TODAY, done 3 TCU tunes, maybe I would have a different outlook. I am not joking that y'all have ZERO idea on what you're missing out on. Not a single person has though after their drive with Adam that they overpaid. I just don't know what else to say.

Thanks!

Dave

The following 2 users liked this post by DavesMeanE's:
5soko (07-23-2020), brutus_tx (07-27-2020)
Old 07-23-2020 | 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Porsche 911 C4
Originally Posted by DavesMeanE's
First of all where are you getting ripped of for 2500-3k for an ECU tune? LOL I literally told you $3K for your ECU/TCU tunes did I not? Are we taking crazy pills? You also live in Austin, and I already offered to pick-up/deliver your car

Second - my favorite thing you have said so far is that "it's not EC's product". This is 100% correct, we are merely providing it en masse to the US market. We don't set the policy for the equipment, or the price. There are people who will do what it takes to go fast, and those that just wanna complain about a few hundred dollars. Development costs money, and that money has to be recouped, and then a profit must be made for any company to survive. The BMW tuning market is easily 5x, (probably easily even more than that) what the Merc market is. Not to mention there are many dozens of tuners for BMWs. How about Honda tunes, or Dodge 392 tunes? Why aren't Mercedes tunes as cheap as those? There are 1,232,785,643,034 Mopar tuners in TX - lol and just as many cars. Get my point? Not so many Mercedes tuners, or Mercedes cars to be tuned. It's not like anyone over here is like sitting on a pile of cash, playin' with our gold chains and shopping for more bill counters because the money is pouring in so fast.... The cost is fair and reasonable as we get people single day willing to pay it and are overjoyed with the results. What would you say to them? Can y'all not just concede that you are not willing to spend the money and move on? It goes without saying that as time passes - the cars get cheaper, new models come out, development investment has been accounted for and the price will reflect that.

If I had not JUST TODAY, done 3 TCU tunes, maybe I would have a different outlook. I am not joking that y'all have ZERO idea on what you're missing out on. Not a single person has though after their drive with Adam that they overpaid. I just don't know what else to say.

Thanks!

Dave
I was quoted $2750 from your company for a flex fuel hand held tune for my Coupe - it was required and included HP tuners to log. You're offering an TCU tune that costs $1800. If I wanted to run your flex fuel tune/E85 with the TCU tune offered, I'd be looking at $4550 to get my C63S to run E85 with TCU software. And if my TCU tune gets erased, I'm on the hook for $700 to restore the flash if I'm not local.

That new APR tune I referenced for the 991.2 3.0T includes every octane (91, 93, 100 + E85) and is $3,000 which includes PDK software with their tune - and free updates as they constantly improve TCU and ECU software. You can't say they didn't invest in R&D either, it's far and beyond anything I've seen in terms of the amount of data collected just for the development of a tune. I haven't seen anything to that extent for an AMG M177 tune maybe outside of GAD, Renntech, or some high end Euro tuner like PP-Performance.

Also, because you mentioned it I'll address it. You've never offered to pick up and deliver my car before. Never. Nada. So I'm not quite sure where that came from unless you're saying you're offering it now to me. That's very much appreciated however missing a bit of the point - safety. Are all your employees taking safety precautions when they drive and work on customers vehicles? I have a home of at-risk folks and need to be extremely careful during these times and businesses need to be able to adapt to this whether they like it or not. It's not about convenience for me, I have no problem driving to a dealership or shop in pre-pandemic days - but today it's about the health and safety of my family.
Old 07-23-2020 | 11:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
I was quoted $2750 from your company for a flex fuel hand held tune for my Coupe - it was required and included HP tuners to log. You're offering an TCU tune that costs $1800. If I wanted to run your flex fuel tune/E85 with the TCU tune offered, I'd be looking at $4550 to get my C63S to run E85 with TCU software. And if my TCU tune gets erased, I'm on the hook for $700 to restore the flash if I'm not local.

That new APR tune I referenced for the 991.2 3.0T includes every octane (91, 93, 100 + E85) and is $3,000 which includes PDK software with their tune - and free updates as they constantly improve TCU and ECU software. You can't say they didn't invest in R&D either, it's far and beyond anything I've seen in terms of the amount of data collected just for the development of a tune. I haven't seen anything to that extent for an AMG M177 tune maybe outside of GAD, Renntech, or some high end Euro tuner like PP-Performance.

Also, because you mentioned it I'll address it. You've never offered to pick up and deliver my car before. Never. Nada. So I'm not quite sure where that came from unless you're saying you're offering it now to me. That's very much appreciated however missing a bit of the point - safety. Are all your employees taking safety precautions when they drive and work on customers vehicles? I have a home of at-risk folks and need to be extremely careful during these times and businesses need to be able to adapt to this whether they like it or not. It's not about convenience for me, I have no problem driving to a dealership or shop in pre-pandemic days - but today it's about the health and safety of my family.
"My company" never offered anything like that, as "my company" is an independent franchise. Won't don't offer whatever that was.

I offered you an ECU/TCU tune for $3000 out the door. That was less than a month ago.

We always take proper precautions, and don't hire slobs... This kinda goes back to what to look for in an Indy Shop clean and sanitary always, interiors are always wiped down and disinfected, offices are always cleaned every single night since I opened - I mentioned vehicle pickup and delivery several posts above, and we have done this for free for the last 4 years. So not sure what to tell ya about that

Thanks!

Dave

Old 07-24-2020 | 12:01 AM

'17 AMG C63S Edition 1 Coupe, '18 AMG C63S Convertible, '19 AMG GLS63
I realize you're talking about COVID, but for a second there, my mind had wandered elsewhere. Specifically to this...https://www.clickorlando.com/news/20...ustomers-audi/

Having said that, I have a very high end Indy shop in my area that meets and even exceeds all the points Dave had made. And I'd love to get all my service done there. But honestly, convenience is not something to be ignored. The Indy shop is a good 30+ min from my house, while the stealership is around 10 minutes, and treats me very well, given I've done a ton of business with them over the past few years. They always go the extra mile to make sure my issues are covered under warranty, and also have a free loaner. So its drive in, drop off, pick up loaner, and you're on your way. Otherwise, I'd love to do all the work at my Indy shop. I just stick to the aftermarket stuff for the Indy shop (and the cars that are out of warranty).

Last edited by FDNewbie; 07-24-2020 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-24-2020 | 08:27 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Originally Posted by FDNewbie
I realize you're talking about COVID, but for a second there, my mind had wandered elsewhere. Specifically to this...https://www.clickorlando.com/news/20...ustomers-audi/

Having said that, I have a very high end Indy shop in my area that meets and even exceeds all the points Dave had made. And I'd love to get all my service done there. But honestly, convenience is not something to be ignored. The Indy shop is a good 30+ min from my house, while the stealership is around 10 minutes, and treats me very well, given I've done a ton of business with them over the past few years. They always go the extra mile to make sure my issues are covered under warranty, and also have a free loaner. So its drive in, drop off, pick up loaner, and you're on your way. Otherwise, I'd love to do all the work at my Indy shop. I just stick to the aftermarket stuff for the Indy shop (and the cars that are out of warranty).

I should also say that some of the things I mentioned do to not automatically exclude shops, and at the same time there are "nice looking" places that will rip you a new one just as badly as the dealer. I really think probably the single most important this is to meet the owner, shake their hand, have some good conversations, and they have a good rep in the local car community, give them a shot.

Thanks!

Dave
Old 07-24-2020 | 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Porsche 911 C4
"My company" never offered anything like that, as "my company" is an independent franchise. Won't don't offer whatever that was.

I offered you an ECU/TCU tune for $3000 out the door. That was less than a month ago.

We always take proper precautions, and don't hire slobs... This kinda goes back to what to look for in an Indy Shop clean and sanitary always, interiors are always wiped down and disinfected, offices are always cleaned every single night since I opened - I mentioned vehicle pickup and delivery several posts above, and we have done this for free for the last 4 years. So not sure what to tell ya about that

Thanks!

Dave
I inquired about the flex fuel tune at the HQ (EC Houston), so that’s correct. It wasn’t your location/franchise but this is from the horses mouth and I was quoted $2750 - this was when word got out that E85/flex fuel was available for the M177.

When I started digging more and adding up the costs, I was told I would also need an ethanol content analyzer (bluetooth module and an in-line filter - from spool) which makes sense - you need to monitor E85 levels. But that’s another $500 in cost. Add that on top of the $2750 I was quoted and it’s $3250 to convert to E85.

E85 isn’t anything new to me. I ran it back in the 2000’s on my B5 S4 and I had a full Zeitronix setup with a content analyzer/gauge display, etc. So it’s not like I don’t know what I’m getting into. But $3250 for the software and analyzer hardware to run the EC Flex Fuel tune is not a good value to me especially when none of that software is transferable - it’s locked to your vehicle which eliminates any resale value. Want to add a TCU tune to get the most out of your E85 tune? Add $1800, and now we’re looking at an E85 ECU setup and TCU tune for $5050! Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t seen any official pricing on EC’s website, social media, etc, it’s not being promoted publicly. If I’m wrong please tell me, because you have never offered me flex fuel tune + TCU For 3 grand - you’re probably mixing me up with another local.

The biggest deal breaker for me (besides the price) was when I inquired about just an OTS 93 octane tune with a handheld (after realizing the costs of the flex fuel tune), you explained to me the handheld was a pointless added expense because all of EC’s tunes are VIN-locked to your vehicle. Cool, so now if I ever sell my car (which I intend on the end of this year), I can’t resell the thousands of software loaded on a physical flashing device.

I would love to have a flex fuel tune, a TCU tune, all that good stuff. But hell if I’m going to drop 5k in software alone that goes bye bye when I sell the car. Might as well just buy some hybrids and a tune at that price - at least there’s some resale value in physical hardware (turbos).

As for the safety precautions during this pandemic, I’m going to politely distance myself (see what I did there?) from that topic because I think that’s something that should be discussed offline between the two of us. I do have legitimate concerns but I will not get into details publicly out of respect for EC ATX.
Old 07-24-2020 | 12:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
I inquired about the flex fuel tune at the HQ (EC Houston), so that’s correct. It wasn’t your location/franchise but this is from the horses mouth and I was quoted $2750 - this was when word got out that E85/flex fuel was available for the M177.

When I started digging more and adding up the costs, I was told I would also need an ethanol content analyzer (bluetooth module and an in-line filter - from spool) which makes sense - you need to monitor E85 levels. But that’s another $500 in cost. Add that on top of the $2750 I was quoted and it’s $3250 to convert to E85.

E85 isn’t anything new to me. I ran it back in the 2000’s on my B5 S4 and I had a full Zeitronix setup with a content analyzer/gauge display, etc. So it’s not like I don’t know what I’m getting into. But $3250 for the software and analyzer hardware to run the EC Flex Fuel tune is not a good value to me especially when none of that software is transferable - it’s locked to your vehicle which eliminates any resale value. Want to add a TCU tune to get the most out of your E85 tune? Add $1800, and now we’re looking at an E85 ECU setup and TCU tune for $5050! Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I haven’t seen any official pricing on EC’s website, social media, etc, it’s not being promoted publicly. If I’m wrong please tell me, because you have never offered me flex fuel tune + TCU For 3 grand - you’re probably mixing me up with another local.

The biggest deal breaker for me (besides the price) was when I inquired about just an OTS 93 octane tune with a handheld (after realizing the costs of the flex fuel tune), you explained to me the handheld was a pointless added expense because all of EC’s tunes are VIN-locked to your vehicle. Cool, so now if I ever sell my car (which I intend on the end of this year), I can’t resell the thousands of software loaded on a physical flashing device.

I would love to have a flex fuel tune, a TCU tune, all that good stuff. But hell if I’m going to drop 5k in software alone that goes bye bye when I sell the car. Might as well just buy some hybrids and a tune at that price - at least there’s some resale value in physical hardware (turbos).

As for the safety precautions during this pandemic, I’m going to politely distance myself (see what I did there?) from that topic because I think that’s something that should be discussed offline between the two of us. I do have legitimate concerns but I will not get into details publicly out of respect for EC ATX.
Ya I mean if you're already cutting bait to move to something different - I would not really spend any money at this point either... Same reason we're not putting turbos on our W212 E63s... Gonna go 9's on the current setup, and move into a W213

Thanks!

Dave
Old 07-24-2020 | 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Porsche 911 C4
Ya I mean if you're already cutting bait to move to something different - I would not really spend any money at this point either... Same reason we're not putting turbos on our W212 E63s... Gonna go 9's on the current setup, and move into a W213

Thanks!

Dave
If that's your answer and mentality, and you want to dance around the issues and facts I presented here, then so be it. For what it's worth, I purchased a hand held tune (that's NOT VIN locked) for my Coupe from a different company. There's no reason to make a 2k+ tune with a handheld flasher non-transferrable from one car to the other after it's been uninstalled from a vehicle. Look at the folks over at Cobb who are also local. I ran their Accessport on my N54 335i with no issues whatsoever and was able to uninstall and resell it when I was sold the car. VIN-locking a tune adds absolutely no value to the consumer (in fact, it takes value away) - it only benefits the tuner by preventing used handhelds from being resold because they're locked to the VIN.

If you're not going to address the pricing for the TCU, or address this imaginary $3000 ECU/TCU bundle which you've never offered to me (despite what you say) or made it public about on forums or other channels like social media or your own website... then I can only assume that what I am saying is correct. Maybe you can actually post the pricing for bundled ECU/TCU deals? Or shed light on the actual costs for your M177 Flex Fuel tune? If I'm wrong, here's your opportunity to correct me and make the information publicly available to your existing and future customers.
The following users liked this post:
amg8 (07-24-2020)
Old 07-26-2020 | 12:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
If that's your answer and mentality, and you want to dance around the issues and facts I presented here, then so be it. For what it's worth, I purchased a hand held tune (that's NOT VIN locked) for my Coupe from a different company. There's no reason to make a 2k+ tune with a handheld flasher non-transferrable from one car to the other after it's been uninstalled from a vehicle. Look at the folks over at Cobb who are also local. I ran their Accessport on my N54 335i with no issues whatsoever and was able to uninstall and resell it when I was sold the car. VIN-locking a tune adds absolutely no value to the consumer (in fact, it takes value away) - it only benefits the tuner by preventing used handhelds from being resold because they're locked to the VIN.

If you're not going to address the pricing for the TCU, or address this imaginary $3000 ECU/TCU bundle which you've never offered to me (despite what you say) or made it public about on forums or other channels like social media or your own website... then I can only assume that what I am saying is correct. Maybe you can actually post the pricing for bundled ECU/TCU deals? Or shed light on the actual costs for your M177 Flex Fuel tune? If I'm wrong, here's your opportunity to correct me and make the information publicly available to your existing and future customers.
You're not a buyer, I made you an offer for an ECU/TCU tune for $3,000 ($1,200 ECU, $1,800 TCU - so that's exactly what you are complaining about not getting here, if my math is correct) and you said things like "I'll think about it", "my wife is going to kill me", "car is going up for sale in the fall"... you never called the shop, never responded to my offer, never wanted any additional info... just got on here to complain? I certainly don't need that sort of drama - so no thanks... Go re-read your DMs on IG... I don't grovel to clients or give stuff away, and to expect that of me is disrespectful. It's the middle of TX summer, and nobody is hammering their cars - so why would you go and spend a bunch of money on it just to sell it in a coupe months... as an honest person, my best course of action is to not try and sell you anything. As far as dancing around the "issues": I don't set the policy or the pricing for the the TCU tune (for the 10th time). I didn't create the genius device nor do I facilitate their sale. Houston HQ makes large purchases of handhelds, and sets the policy around how they are governed. I'm glad you can do completely different things with all sorts of completely different platforms. I don't know what that has to do with anything. You're more than welcome to create your own company and do things the way you like I guess.

Here is my exact thought process: "Alex is a tire kicker, plus he's looking to get out of this car... I offered him a killer deal for ECU/TCU and he still was not interested. Not sure what exactly he wants, but since I don't hard sell people, I guess that's it."

It's fine if we're not a good fit to work together, not everyone is. I honestly have badass relationships with nearly all my clients, I talk to everyone, and know 95%+ by name. I'm very content with that, and I am never upset or angry of there's a client who just doesn't make a good fit.

Thanks!

Dave

Old 07-26-2020 | 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Porsche 911 C4
You're not a buyer, I made you an offer for an ECU/TCU tune for $3,000 ($1,200 ECU, $1,800 TCU - so that's exactly what you are complaining about not getting here, if my math is correct) and you said things like "I'll think about it", "my wife is going to kill me", "car is going up for sale in the fall"... you never called the shop, never responded to my offer, never wanted any additional info... just got on here to complain? I certainly don't need that sort of drama - so no thanks... Go re-read your DMs on IG... I don't grovel to clients or give stuff away, and to expect that of me is disrespectful. It's the middle of TX summer, and nobody is hammering their cars - so why would you go and spend a bunch of money on it just to sell it in a coupe months... as an honest person, my best course of action is to not try and sell you anything. As far as dancing around the "issues": I don't set the policy or the pricing for the the TCU tune (for the 10th time). I didn't create the genius device nor do I facilitate their sale. Houston HQ makes large purchases of handhelds, and sets the policy around how they are governed. I'm glad you can do completely different things with all sorts of completely different platforms. I don't know what that has to do with anything. You're more than welcome to create your own company and do things the way you like I guess.

Here is my exact thought process: "Alex is a tire kicker, plus he's looking to get out of this car... I offered him a killer deal for ECU/TCU and he still was not interested. Not sure what exactly he wants, but since I don't hard sell people, I guess that's it."

It's fine if we're not a good fit to work together, not everyone is. I honestly have badass relationships with nearly all my clients, I talk to everyone, and know 95%+ by name. I'm very content with that, and I am never upset or angry of there's a client who just doesn't make a good fit.

Thanks!

Dave
Oh Dave, believe me. I am a buyer. Well, let me clarify - I was a buyer. You lost my business with the VIN locked tune policy (and the actions of one of your mechanics).

So think what you want, that I’m just a tire kicker or time waster. I purchased a non-VIN locked handheld flash from another tuner last a few weeks ago for $2k+. They answered my questions, were very helpful and respectful, understood my circumstances and were happy to accommodate. That’s money that I would have happily given to you and another customer you’d have locally - had you made your handheld software transferable like most shops do with OTS tunes.

You offered me a 93 octane tune without a handheld for $1200 (standard pricing) which required to be on-site. The TCU tune costs $1800 (current pricing). You never offered me a bundle deal, so to say $3,000 is misleading when I was asking for pricing for the E85/Flex Fuel tune - not an OTS flash.

Not that it matters since you’ve already lost my business to a more accommodating tuner, but maybe for the community you can actually clarify the cost for a M177 Flex Fuel Tune PLUS the TCU tune from EC ATX? Not sure why it’s so difficult to get simple pricing information out of a business.

DavesMeanE's (07-26-2020)
Old 07-26-2020 | 01:43 PM

2015 C63S ,DME Tune, KW Has ,Kmac Bushings,BC Forged wheels,Gt Rotors,Porterfield R4S,Modal Intake
Honestly ....in a not to long distant future you will be able to but the TCU tune from other suppliers ...... as mentioned before this how the ECU tune started and now look
Old 07-26-2020 | 02:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Oh Dave, believe me. I am a buyer. Well, let me clarify - I was a buyer. You lost my business with the VIN locked tune policy (and the actions of one of your mechanics).

So think what you want, that I’m just a tire kicker or time waster. I purchased a non-VIN locked handheld flash from another tuner last a few weeks ago for $2k+. They answered my questions, were very helpful and respectful, understood my circumstances and were happy to accommodate. That’s money that I would have happily given to you and another customer you’d have locally - had you made your handheld software transferable like most shops do with OTS tunes.

You offered me a 93 octane tune without a handheld for $1200 (standard pricing) which required to be on-site. The TCU tune costs $1800 (current pricing). You never offered me a bundle deal, so to say $3,000 is misleading when I was asking for pricing for the E85/Flex Fuel tune - not an OTS flash.

Not that it matters since you’ve already lost my business to a more accommodating tuner, but maybe for the community you can actually clarify the cost for a M177 Flex Fuel Tune PLUS the TCU tune from EC ATX? Not sure why it’s so difficult to get simple pricing information out of a business.
Glad we can finally put this to bed

Thanks!

Dave
Old 07-26-2020 | 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Porsche 911 C4
Glad we can finally put this to bed

Thanks!

Dave
Still dancing around the question...

How much is your E85 tune if EC in Houston is quoting $2750?

You’re laughing at people paying $2500+ for a tune yet it’s coming from your main HQ. If you don’t want to answer how much you charge for a product you offer, so be it. But I bet I can answer why...

As for the “cleanliness” of your shop and the people you employ, say all you want about safety procedures, I would never in a million years during a pandemic bring my vehicle to your location when you have mechanics posting anti-mask propaganda publicly on social media. But you can just say “thanks” again and not address anything I say.

Thanks!
Old 07-26-2020 | 04:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Still dancing around the question...

How much is your E85 tune if EC in Houston is quoting $2750?

You’re laughing at people paying $2500+ for a tune yet it’s coming from your main HQ. If you don’t want to answer how much you charge for a product you offer, so be it. But I bet I can answer why...

As for the “cleanliness” of your shop and the people you employ, say all you want about safety procedures, I would never in a million years during a pandemic bring my vehicle to your location when you have mechanics posting anti-mask propaganda publicly on social media. But you can just say “thanks” again and not address anything I say.

Thanks!
Thanks! Feel free to move along I will CERTAINLY NOT be engaging in discussions of political propaganda from either viewpoint. You are however very naive if you think any of my employees personal beliefs translate to their professionalism on the job I am now certain of that.

You have never been here, and as of now I'm just gonna say your aren't welcome. I will now be disengaging in this fruitless back and forth with you, and abandoning this thread.

Have a nice weekend

Dave
Old 07-26-2020 | 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Porsche 911 C4
Thanks! Feel free to move along I will CERTAINLY NOT be engaging in discussions of political propaganda from either viewpoint. You are however very naive if you think any of my employees personal beliefs translate to their professionalism on the job I am now certain of that.

You have never been here, and as of now I'm just gonna say your aren't welcome. I will now be disengaging in this fruitless back and forth with you, and abandoning this thread.

Have a nice weekend

Dave
Again, you've avoided the pricing question. So how much does it cost?

As for employees political beliefs not translating to professionalism, it sure does when they're working on customers vehicles and interacting with them in this environment.

Since you've been nothing but dismissive, I'll just leave this here and politely exit the thread. No way in hell I'm stepping foot in your shop when things like this are being promoted by people you employ on a daily basis.

Peace out, Dave.